[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For all the >25yo here... how do you cope with the fact you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19
File: 1466704426736.jpg (62 KB, 713x943) Image search: [Google]
1466704426736.jpg
62 KB, 713x943
For all the >25yo here... how do you cope with the fact you've missed out on teen sex?
>>
idk how does it feel missing out on writing all these motherfucking classic bitch
>>
how would we know when we never had it, doofus
>>
File: 1393164536040.jpg (26 KB, 348x343) Image search: [Google]
1393164536040.jpg
26 KB, 348x343
considering I'm 25 and I've never had sex, it's hard to have an opinion.

I just want sex.
>>
But I didn't miss out on teen sex.
>>
I'm 26 and my gf is 19 though...
>>
Degenerate hentai makes up for it desu
God bless the Nips
>>
File: 1446866827138.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1446866827138.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
>>29486542
tfw lost virginity at 15
>>
>>29486542

Angry at myself because I was a beta orbiter in highschool

although I touched the vulva of a qt emo chick and made out with her
>>
With the fact that women in their mid twenties tend to be more experienced, forward, and willing to try new things in bed, while at least taking their share of the responsibility. While girls who are still in undergrad tend to be shyer, more likely to read any slight thing you do as creepy, or they're baffling dumb and naive, way too willing to trust you or anyone they meet (and sometimes having the worst things happen to them as a result). And when it comes to actual sex they just either lay there and do nothing like a pillow, or are WAY TOO risky in the middle of it; enough so that it leaves you surprised you either didn't catch anything from her, or didn't knock her up.
>>
By hating normies and generally everyone who got luckier than me in the genetic lottery.
>>
by saving up for mah realistic 100 cm love doll so who giveths a fugg lmao :D
>>
By having sex with adults.
>>
File: 1466704450142.jpg (59 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1466704450142.jpg
59 KB, 540x960
>>29486715
didn't read at aII...
>>
>>29486735
You mean who tried at all. You have the same successful genes that your parents used to fuck. Anyone who complains about bad genetics is an idiot
>>
>>29486784
I know many inferior people who try and fail. I know superior people who succeed without trying. Girlfriends just come to them (literally).
>>
>>29486773
Sadly, that was the shortest I could write that. I honestly tried to make it briefer. I actually tried.
>>
>>29486784
Honestly this. /r9k/, wake up.
>>
>>29486802
So you just don't try? You're not any of those other people.
>>
>>29486802
I know many superior people who try and fail. I know inferior people who succeed without trying.

How about just once in your entire life trying to do something other than whining?
>>
>>29486826
Yes. It's better to never try. Trying if you are not super is humilating. Seeing Chads get things easily. Things that you have to spend years on. Who wouldn't consider that humiliating?
>>
>>29486735
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and do something about it you fucking beta bitch
>>
>>29486542
it's my fault and no one else's. Sure my parents and childhood had a lot to do with it but still.
>>
>>29486845
Chads try and fail. They don't give a fuck and try again. They don't break down and cry like a little bitch like you.
>>
>>29486858
To work hard and contribute to society that shits on you for things out of your control is the beta thing to do.
>>
>>29486845
Everyone fails. Nobody who doesn't try will succeed. Being a big baby should be way more humiliating.
>>
>>29486873
Chads fail MUCH less. And the limited amount of failures are much easier to overcome thanks to their confidence (gained through realizing their genetic superiority) and social support network (gained through their superiority) they will succeed more.
>>
>>29486845
You are pathetic and humiliating. Kill your self now if you want to just give up on life and not try because other people have it "easier".

Also, you don't know what the fuck other people go through in life. While you were sitting in your room beating off to asian cartoon characters chad was at the gym and football practice. Then you complain later in life when your a fucking loser. KYS
>>
File: 1466706850098.jpg (75 KB, 572x760) Image search: [Google]
1466706850098.jpg
75 KB, 572x760
>>29486806
try harder then you friggin' faggot
>>
>>29486897
>Nobody who doesn't try will succeed.
And trying doesn't mean success. Many people try over and over and still fail due to their bad starting position.

>Being a big baby should be way more humiliating.
Actually it isn't.
>>
>>29486542
I didn't but keep in mind this question is rather strange.
There are millions of factors that you can miss out in your youth and it's impossible to indulge and keep track of what was done and lost.

The real question would be why give it such attention? I have Teenage sex I had sex with a Teenager when I wasn't one. But I haven't say, had sex with a transsexual yet Im not standing here needing to cope about missing out on that because neither I nor society make that a milestone
maybe the question should be why wonder over things past your control?
>>
>>29486874
Name one successful person that did not get shit on a few times in life.

Pro tip: You can't

You cry and complain like a 12 year old girl, get the fuck over it you sound pathetic.
>>
>>29486542
I pot on /r9k/, OP. That's how I cope.
>>
>>29486905
>Kill your self now
No I will not.

> While you were sitting in your room beating off to asian cartoon characters chad was at the gym and football practice
I know ugly and short guys who work out. They're still short and ugly. Starting position > everything.
>>
>>29486937
>Name one successful person that did not get shit on a few times in life.
What does that prove? Superior people get shat on much less.

>You cry and complain like a 12 year old girl, get the fuck over it you sound pathetic.
Peer pressure and shaming. Typical weapons of a normie.
>>
>>29486901
Chad has failed far more times than you ever will. Because he learned from each failure, and still does. He simply had the drive to go through with it.

You decided on the other hand to remain level 1 with 0 xp. You gave up playing the JRPG at the start screen. Congratulations, you're even more worthless than an NPC.
>>
>>29486948
So by your logic because other people have it slightly better than you that means you should not try?

No point in even arguing with you. Chop your dick off you are officially the queen of beta cucks.
>>
>>29486874
Society doesn't shit on you. Nobody even notices you. The world doesn't revolve around you.
>>
>>29486969
>Chad has failed far more times than you ever will.
As a matter of fact that's wrong. I knew few Chads, they did not fail more than me. You're just worlding pretty hard here. They got lucky in the genetic lottery and thanks to this they were more succesful in pretty much everything and failed less.
>>
>>29486969
>>Defending chad on /r9k/

Reeeeeeeeee GTFO normie
>>
>>29486901
Why are you so obsessed with men?
>>
>>29486715
>more likely to read any slight thing you do as creepy,

this is the big one for me. god young chicks are so fucking full of themselves
>>
>>29486980
>Chop your dick off you are officially the queen of beta cucks.
Compared to people who get treated like shit for things out of their control by society, but who still work hard to integrate and contribute to this very same society? Lol at you.

>>29486981
Not true. Inferior people get treated worse compared to superior people. Be it for their looks, intelligence, wealthy, family status.
>>
>>29486983
Your parents have the same genes as you. They got laid. They didn't give up like a baby because "someone has it easier". That's pathetic dude.
>>
>>29486993
Because I'm not a woman. Women have different conditions in life. Men are who I am supposed to fight with in life.
>>
>>29486983
>they did not fail more than me
Bull. Fucking. Shit. They failed a lot more than you but you never took note. You have never failed because you have never tried. You can't speak of your own failures when you have never even attempted anything in your life. You gave up your game of life at the start screen, and then blame the game for being too hard.

>>29486986
This is a special case. This guy is so omega, so deluded, even by /r9k/ standards that it's called for.
>>
>>29487002
Society doesn't care about you. You're treated like everyone else.
>>
>>29487015
I know for a fact that my father worked hard for things that a Chad of his time would get much easier. He is a cuck. He is pathetic.
>>
>>29486845
>>29486826
While you should always try and put effort in life in order to make something of yourself; that unfortunately isn't always true when it comes to people.

If we're talking video games, job prospects, school, etc. than yes, all you have to do is try in order to have any hint of achievement. But when it comes to other people, especially women, that shit's all out the door. You're always going to come across people who, no matter what you try and what you do, you're never going to get ANYWHERE with them. With them, the rate of familiar and deniability is 110%. And just putting any effort into them, or lack therefore of, is like repeatedly banging your head on a brick wall for one-hundred straight years... and not make any progress. They are just going to be people that you will never have a chance with, whether women or a potential friend and/or employer. To expect otherwise is incredibly naive and delusional. And to keep trying with them usually have far more reaching consequences than if you just turned around and walked away on the same day you guys met (and persistence counts as sexual harassment in some states these days).

People, especially, just aren't people you can always try with and expect success. Some of them are just guaranteed failures upon eye contact.
>>
The age of consent is 16, so you still didnt miss out on teen sex guys.
>>
>>29487019
>Because I'm not a woman.
You sure sound like one. Correction, you sound like the biggest pussy in the world.
>>
I dont give a fuck anymore at age 25 I find almost every girl I see attractive even chubby ones I just want to have sex with almost anyone at this point ahhhhhhhhh
>>
>>29487024
>Bull. Fucking. Shit. They failed a lot more than you but you never took note.
[citation needeed] because all the evidence says otherwise (how superior people are treated better)

>>29487032
Wrong. It's proven that for example ugly people get treated worse for their ugliness and attractive people are always considered better in pretty much everything. It's called the halo effect.
>>
>>29487019
No you're supposed to pursue women.
>>
>>29487035
No, YOU are pathetic for giving up. Your dad put in effort.
>>
>>29487002
If you really believed in your own logic and how horrible this society is and how you don't want to contribute because it hurt your feewings booh hoo then go kill yourself.

If you truly believe what you are saying. Kill your fucking self.

Otherwise you are just a hypocrite JUST like most of this shit society you fucktard.

>Hates society
>Does nothing with life
>Literally a drain on the society he hates
>Government / tax payers paying for his food etc
>Mommy / Daddy still taking care of their burger ass child with autism levels over 9000
>Life is not fair boo hoo why was I not born like Brad Pitt

I would tell you to go drink bleach but I bet you would struggle with getting the cap off you worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>29487047
More shaming and peer pressure. Any actual points or are you just gonna throw ad homs at me?

>>29487065
Yeah obviously. To pursue women I have to show I am better than other men, which means fight them in one way or another.
>>
overall it sucks, but looking back to my teen years there weren't a lot of hot girls in my school and i didn't know or see many hot girls my age. i can only think of maybe like 4 legit hot ones, and they were all chad chasers and complete cunts as soon as they started growing tits
>>
>>29486542
By going to Thailand
>>
>>29487059
Why haven't you gone to a prostitute?
>>
>>29487090
>To pursue women I have to show I am better than other men, which means fight them in one way or another.

Which is what every man has to do. Chad or not.
>>
>>29487039
It's not impossible to get a girlfriend. There are dozens of single women out there. You won't find any of them in your basement while posting about how women suck and how in love with chads you are.
>>
>>29487083
>Your dad put in effort.
And that makes him a retard.

>>29487087
>If you truly believe what you are saying. Kill your fucking self.
No I will not. I still have to take revenge on society that treats me unfairly.

>Literally a drain on the society he hates
That's the point. Why should I contribute it if I can just drain it? I don't feel bad about taking from you people. You treat me like shit? Well I'm not gonna play your little game.
>>
>>29487097
That was over 20 years ago. In Thailand these days you can't easily find underaged hookers and if you look for them you risk getting into serious shit.

Pedophiles go to Cambodia these days.
>>
>>29487106
Exactly. And that's why I am "obsessed" with men. See I am expected to fight men, but the fight is not at all fair and many things completely out of my control mean I can never win against many men. And that's the unfairness I am talking about.
>>
>>29487064
The only people judging your looks are you. Nobody cares. I'm a 4/10 tops and I've had sex with over 40 chicks. I dated my high school sweetheart for 5 years and we lost our virginity to each other. You only missed out because you didn't try.
>>
>>29487090
No, you just have to get a girl to like you. Women aren't these weird creeps who compare every man to every other man. That's just what robots do.
>>
I don't really care that I missed out on teen sex. I regret that I missed out on bonding with a girl, having a fun friend group, going on adventures, etc. Getting laid is lowest on the list of things I feel I missed, actually.
>>
>>29487132
>The only people judging your looks are you. Nobody cares.
That's wrong though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

>Nobody cares. I'm a 4/10 tops and I've had sex with over 40 chicks. I dated my high school sweetheart for 5 years and we lost our virginity to each other. You only missed out because you didn't try.
Nothing happens for no reason. Either you have something to offer like a huge dick or your family is rich. Or maybe you're just underestimating yourself to help your point. That's pretty common with Chads.
>>
>>29487111
>You treat me like shit? Well I'm not gonna play your little game.

Good. Stay in your basement and stop complaining about society then you retard.

>Not going to play your game
>Does nothing but complain about the game he does not play

Do you not understand how autistic you sound?
I bet your too pathetic to even kill yourself, ultimate cuck.

Tits or gtfo at this point you are worthless
>>
>>29487125
You fight Chads by focusing on where you can be attractive. I'm a short guy so I can't compete on height (which is meaningless anyway), but I can compete on looks, and especially on charisma and social status. So I actually have worked on having charisma and status.

How did I do that? Hint: not by moping in front of the computer all day and crying about tfwnogf on a Burmese waterpainting forum.
>>
>>29487094
Why didn't you go for girls on your level?
>>
>>29487151
>Or maybe you're just underestimating yourself to help your point.

or maybe, just maybe, he's full of shit
>>
>>29487142
>Women aren't these weird creeps who compare every man to every other man. That's just what robots do.
Top kek. Do you even read the shit you're saying? Of course they fucking do.
>>
>>29486542
Im glad i didnt do it in my teen years. I would have humiliated myself. Now i just fuck my sisters 16 year old friend (UK) and now want nothing other than firm little ass and a body i can flail around with a single hand.
>>
>>29487111
Why is he a retard? He succeeded. You are the retard. He's a winner.
>>
>>29487153
>Good. Stay in your basement and stop complaining about society then you retard.
Make me ;)

>Do you not understand how autistic you sound?
Insults, shaming, peer pressure. Only things normie can ever bring up.

>I bet your too pathetic to even kill yourself, ultimate cuck.
Ultimate cuck is someone who helps people who treated him like shit. Someone who gets beaten up and then offers to suck the attacks dick. Kinda like non-Chad men who contribute to society.
>>
>>29487173
>Now i just fuck my sister
AWWW YISSSSS
>s friend

Boner deflated.
>>
>>29487110
>It's not impossible to get a girlfriend.
It is for some people (otherwise this place wouldn't exist), and they are a lot of consequences for going out of your way to bag an SO. Just having the opposite sex acknowledge you enough to even look at you is a privilege that everyone has the luxury of enjoying it.
>>
>>29487125
You sound like a feminist complaining about equality. People are different. Why do you focus on some people who are born with better traits than you?
>>
>>29487183
He's not a winner. His wife is one ugly fat bitch. He drives an old car. He doesn't even earn average wage despite being almost 50. He didn't even get to the point where average Chad is by the time he is 25. He lost.
>>
>>29487151
Or I tried! It's pretty simple dude. I go and talk to girls I like, and since I'm not a total downer like you, they're into it.
>>
>>29487192
Id fuck her too but dont want to risk ruining my family. How can i pump up that chub for you? Story of my and my sis?
>>
>>29487201
>Why do you focus on some people who are born with better traits than you?
Because thanks to these traits many things are easier for them and they have better lives.
>>
>>29486542
I don't have an STD like 30% of Americans, and I don't have a child that I can't raise properly.
>>
>>29487168
Do you even talk to women? Of course you haven't.
>>
>>29487239
Women usually don't say what they think in real life. Unless they are drunk and talking to someone they consider an inferior beta in which case they are honest because they feel they have nothing to lose. So yes, I have.
>>
>>29487193
The only thing stopping you is you. Sure some of you have entitled abrasive personalities, like typical fat chicks...but you can fix that.
>>
>>29486542
I dont. I fucked a gunnery sergeant of the Marine Corps daughter a mighty amount of times, then one of her closest friends. And the best part was her even hotter cousin who i accedently got pregnant. Thank CVS for hooking it up with plan b when i wasnt even 18. But thats not all the pussy i got as a teen.
>>
>>29487232
You can still have a good life. Happiness isn't relative.
>>
>>29487192
lol this. Exactly how I felt too
>>
>>29487259
If people get treated better due to things out of their control (like height and looks) then we are entitled to be treated as well as they are. Why should we not be? We didn't choose to be short and ugly.
>>
>>29487221
Describe your sis physically. Height, weight, bra size? And does she shave her pussy (if you know) ?
>>
>be 22
>no teen sex during teenage years
>go college, get good job, working out etc.
>pull 5-8/10 girls ranging from 16-21 on tinder

looks like i didnt miss out on it.
>>
>>29487282
>Happiness isn't relative.
Exactly, so I can't have a better life.
>>
I just don't think about it
>>
>>29487238
You also haven't lived.
>>
>>29487259
>The only thing stopping you is you.
And the fact that those people always going to be rejected for being them. Not because of what they do, or where they are, or where they come from; but because of who they are. As long as they're still them, no matter amount of change is going to do anything. They're still the same person after all that; and they're going to be continually turned away for that reason alone.

>but you can fix that.
If they could, they would've done so by now.
>>
>>29487300
Sister actually has an awesome body. Height is around 5'4 id say and she has a healthy amount of meat on her, nice curves (not chubby or fat).
Really nice meaty ass and id guess around c-d cups not sure. All around amazing. Does shave too pretty sure, shes big on always having smooth skin.
Can just imagine what shes gonna be like when shes 18+
>>
>>29487293
>If people get treated better due to things out of their control
But they don't. Either you are imagining things, or you get treated worse because you're an insufferable asshole. I'm inclined towards the latter. You sound like such an annoying cunt, probably no one in real life can stand you.
>>
File: Enjoyyouraids_.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Enjoyyouraids_.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>29486715
>wanting sex from women in their 20s
>wanting sex from women in their MID 20s
As if the dead spirit and decaying body isn't bad enough:
>mfw
>>
>>29487210
But he had sex.
>>
>>29486542
pay teenagers for sex
any other answer is objectively wrong
>>
>>29487426
Wrong.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

>>29487457
So? He accepted humiliation to get it.
>>
>>29487257
I think you just don't know how to talk to women.
>>
>>29487001
Well it honestly makes sense. They're young, thus they don't enough experience to tell the difference between a creeper and just some random fuckhead minding his own business. Granted, the reason it's risky is that there's usually no real way to tell who's a threat and who isn't until it's too late. But at least, in my experience, the older a woman gets, the better idea she has when it comes to handling creepers.
>>
>>29487475
add me on kik pls
>>
>>29487315
Yeah you can still make it better. It's not fixed either.

Really you're trying harder to victimize yourself than feminists do.
>>
>>29487426
>or you get treated worse because you're an insufferable asshole
The same is said about women who get raped on more than one occasion. The same can be said of people who always somehow end up dating a domestic abuser.
>>
>>29487488
are you a hot t33n that i can pay for sex
>>
>Lost virginity at 23
>Banged my girlfriend 3 times a week for like a year
>Realize sex isn't really a big deal

Meh, I think teen sex is too awkward plus all the girls that liked me during my teens were gross as fuck anyway.
>>
>>29487352
No these people don't even try. They just whine about chads and genetics
>>
>>29487519
Dont listen to these guys. Theyre clearly not as perceptive as you.
>>
>>29487480
>it's not my fault!
>I'll show him by posting a wikipedia link!

You're such a whiny faggot that it's no wonder you have no friends. You literally go out of your way to make everyone hate you.
>>
>>29487484
In the situation I mentioned, I didn't have to talk. I just listened.

>>29487501
I am a victim.

I am inferior. Ugly, short, dumb, small dicked.

Inferior people get treated worse by society (this is what halo effect tells us)

Therefore I am a victim. It's not rocket science.
>>
I lost my virginity at 18, which I guess is ok considering. Sex at that age isn't anything to write home about though, no one knows what they're doing anyway, I sure didn't and still don't (not like I get any anyway)
>>
>>29487559
If you opened the link you would see how it discribes that people who are ugly get treated poorly and how they are compared to attractive people judged negatively. Essentially proving my point.

Also your insults don't work here, normie.
>>
>>29487561
Are you a jew by any chance? They also have a massive persecution complex.
>>
>>29487581
Insults? I am not a jew. Jews were pretty much wiped out in my country during WW2.

Care to actually disprove my logic?
>>
>>29487535
>No these people don't even try.
They shouldn't have to. No one should. If you find yourself feeling the need to put scrupulous amount of effort in every little thing in life, you're actually doing something wrong here.
>>
>>29487480
What humiliation? Remember he's not a shallow robot.
>>
>>29487578
>insults

People are just pointing out the facts about you. You're so extremely unlikeable even over a Taiwanese chalkboard forum that it's no wonder no one likes you in real life either.
>>
>>29487561
That doesn't make you a victim. You're just pretending you're one so you don't need to try.
>>
>>29487594
>I am a failure because I'm ugly, short, dumb, small dicked

>Plenty of ugly people are successful
>Plenty of short people are successful
>Plenty or dumb people are successful
>no girl has ever seen your penis so it's irrelevant

You were just completely BTFO by logic.
>>
>>29487601
Having to work hard to get ugly shitty women, like my mother.

>>29487605
So I am unlikeable because I say things. And you can't disprove these things or tell me why they are not true. So why should I not say them?
>>
File: 87454.jpg (12 KB, 200x216) Image search: [Google]
87454.jpg
12 KB, 200x216
>tfw I have a 14 year old sister who I want to fuck

>tfw I'm 20 and will never have sex with women in their prime

Feels bad.
>>
>>29487525
yes i am a cutie that you can use and abuse. kik?
>>
>>29487639
>That doesn't make you a victim.
That's more for them to decide than you.
>>
>>29487594
That you're a victim because you think lowly of yourself? There's nothing to disprove
>>
>>29487654
Do you have a penis or vagina? Or something else?
>>
>>29487600
What? Literally all animals try to get a mate. That's basic biology.
>>
>>29487639
Wait so getting treated poorly for things I couldn't at all change doesn't mean I am a victim? Come on normie, you know it does.

>>29487642
And for every succesful ugly guy you have many who didn't make it despite working hard. Not to mention the ones who are succesful are less succesful than their hypothetical non-inferior counterparts would be if they put in the same amount of work.
>>
File: 1448937349935.jpg (23 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
1448937349935.jpg
23 KB, 427x464
>having sex with women over 25
>>
>>29487651
So you're just going to complain and not try? You're the male equivalent of your mother. I hesitate to even call you a male.
>>
By molesting children.

/edge
>>
>>29487594
>Care to actually disprove my logic?
Your not using logic
>>
>>29487662
No it's that I get treated worse compared to people who lucked out in the genetic lottery. This is a well proven fact that in general inferior people have worse lives and get treated worse.
>>
>>29487661
No, victim isn't a feeling.
>>
>>29487701
>Not hitting that sweet milf pussy

R u some sorta homo??
>>
by constant suicidal ideation
>>
>>29487700
Nobody is treating you badly except yourself. Other people don't even know you exist. Relax.
>>
>>29487706
>I hesitate to even call you a male.
Because I refuse to play a rigged game? Anyone who participates in society despite not being a Chad is playing a very unfair game. Anyone like that is being cucked and shat on on a daily basis. These people are who I would not consider to be male.
>>
>>29487681
Virtually all animals are hardwired to find mates (not all of them succeeding), whether they want to or not. Where humans and various species of primates (nee mammalia) are only minutely affected by instinct. Again, basic biology.
>>
>>29487755
Not true. I could throw in anecdotes, but halo effect is well proven even beyond my anecdotes. That people get treated worse for things out of their control.
>>
>>29487730
A victim is anyone on the shitty receiving end of a bad experience. The feeling is only the symptom.
>>
>>29487675
Id rather it be a surprise. You like surprises dont you?
>>
File: 1453732543907.png (269 KB, 450x325) Image search: [Google]
1453732543907.png
269 KB, 450x325
>>29486784
>anyone who complains about bad genetics is an idiot
I sincerely hope you have a slow and painful death, you retarded piece of shit deluded normie.
>>
28 year old here.

Dating a qt (former virgin) skinny blonde hair blue eyed 17 year old.

What's this coping thing you're talking about?
>>
>>29487726
Why do you keep comparing yourself to them? That's a weird obsession you have. It's like saying "I can't eat lobster every day so I'll just never early".

The only reason people would treat you like shit is because you're a total baby.
>>
>>29487485

yeah, i just graduated from uni but during finals week i was hitting on a freshman girl in person and she seemed to be really into me. so i added her online and started talking to her and all of a sudden she thinks i'm a perverted creepy stalker. bitch what?
>>
>>29487784
except now it's not a surprise, we know it's a penis

vagina carriers never turn down the opportunity to proclaim that they own a vagina and tits.
>>
>>29487786
>the difference effort makes

Guy on the left looks a lot like the guy on the right. Except the guy on the left lifts, is probably on some sort of steroid, grooms himself, tans, wears nice clothes, etc.
>>
>>29487807
why do you have to be like this
>>
>>29487801
>Why do you keep comparing yourself to them?
Because I see these people every day and whatever I try to achieve in life I will be competing with them.

>The only reason people would treat you like shit is because you're a total baby.
I got treated like shit even when I was a young kid.
>>
>>29487756
No I'm pretty sure someone who whines about everything without everything is the one who isn't a male. I was right. Look at you. You're a bitch. A cuck is a thousand levels above you.

So what if some people get more. Why does that concern you? You're obsessed with how much effort other people put in, and it literally doesn't matter to you.
>>
>>29487821
You have got to be trolling. Do you know that there are actually bones in your face? And that these bones determine the shape of your face? I don't know if you are trolling or really retarded.
>>
>>29487759
We still have males who pursue females. It's basic biology. Not instincts, which we use all the time.
>>
>>29487756
>dicklet who behaves like biggest pussy on the planet calling others not male
>>
>>29487821
>lifting, taking steroids, tanning and wearing nicer clothes will change your facial structure
You are literally mentally challenged and I suggest you kill yourself.
>>
>>29487778
You probably get treated bad for being a man child.
>>
>>29487860
> You're a bitch. A cuck is a thousand levels above you.
Wrong. Anyone who plays a rigged unfair game is a cuck. I don't accept this.

>So what if some people get more. Why does that concern you?
I could have gotten born luckier and I would also get more. But I didn't.
>>
>>29487855
Some people accept they're inferior and spend the rest of their lives being inferior. Like you. Others don't accept it, and stop being inferior, and become something great.

You are simply choosing to remain inferior.
>>
>>29487786
Why would they be going for the same girl? Are you really this stupid?
>>
>>29487882
A pussy is someone who accepts unfair treatment. I do not accept it.

>>29487904
I was treated bad since I was a little child.
>>
>>29487910
>I don't accept this.
Nobody in this whole wide world gives a shit about what you accept or not.

It's funny that you accept being inferior but don't accept taking responsibility.
>>
>>29487807
Exposed kek
>>
I'm 29 and I don't care bc I'm done with dating. 28 was my last hurrah at trying. Went on 6 dates, one of them was 2 dates, then none of them talked to me again or they were so ugly I couldn't handle it.

Done, done, and done.
>>
>>29487855
No, you won't. You're probably like a 3, and your personality is a 2, so you'll be going for gross chicks on your level. Nobody is out to get you.
>>
>>29487913
You can't stop being inferior. You can work out as hard as you want, but you aren't growing taller, you facial bone structure won't change and your dick won't grow. You are just inferior faggot working hard to get scraps of what Chad gets.
>>
>>29487926
>accepts unfair treatment
>I do not accept it.

Nigga wut. You've just been ranting for tens of posts now about how you accept being inferior. You accept being treated like shit.
>>
>>29487910
Yeah but a cuck is still a huge improvement for you. Male virgins over 17 are literally the worst a man can be.

So why does it bug you then? You were born you, and they were born them.
>>
>>29487854
Most likely not even trap material
>>
>>29487943
Actually I'd guess he's a 5/10 right now, and could easily be a 8/10 with some work on his appearance. But his personality is so negative it drags him down to a 1/10 and no amount of physical attractiveness can help it.
>>
>>29487926
Uh looks like you've accepted unfair treatment since you were a baby. Which I guess is still now.
>>
>>29487933
>Nobody in this whole wide world gives a shit about what you accept or not.
Exactly. That's why hating normies is justified.

>It's funny that you accept being inferior but don't accept taking responsibility.
Why should I take responsibility for things I couldn't change?

>>29487943
>You're probably like a 3, and your personality is a 2, so you'll be going for gross chicks on your level.
No I won't. Why should I? If I was born a tall attractive Chad I would be getting much more attractive women easily.
>>
>>29487922
Which girl is going to go for the guy in the right, you retarded fuck ?
Even ugly girls seem to get average looking guys and even if you do try with an ugly one you're not guaranteed a relationship.
Your chances at having a partner are limited by a lot if you're ugly and that retard is telling us that genetics aren't important.
Of course they are important.
>>
>>29487953
>You accept being treated like shit.
No I don't. Because I refuse to participate in society.

>>29487962
>So why does it bug you then? You were born you, and they were born them.
Because it's not fair.
>>
>>29487990
>If I was born a tall attractive Chad I would be getting much more attractive women easily.
No you wouldn't. You would be on /r9k/ sperging autistic rage on how the world is unfair and you weren't born a Chad and why girls don't even look at you and why you're a creep.
>>
>teen sex
>implying teenage girls know what they are doing
Not missing out on much
>>
>>29487990
If you worked out and learned social skills and dropped the victim complex, you'd get hotter chicks too.
>>
>>29487786
I see ugly/fat/autistic guys with decent looking girls all the time.

Women and men aren't as picky as you think.
>>
>>29487989
>Uh looks like you've accepted unfair treatment since you were a baby. Which I guess is still now.
No I was always angry and hateful of normies because of their unfair treatment. And I will take revenge.
>>
>>29487999
People generally only date one person at a time. That othe guy isn't dating a million women.

Also if genetics mattered, then how the fuck did you get them? Your parents had the same genetics. Logic completely destroys that crybaby point
>>
>>29488018
That's wrong though. Thanks to growing up tall and attractive I would have different (better) mindset.

>>29488023
I would still not get chicks that tall attractive Chads can get easily. And I would have to work hard for that. Not fair.
>>
>>29487970
Im not. Im nice and burly.
>>
>>29488011
Why does it matter if it's fair? Life isn't. It's not fair for that other guy either. He didn't spend his life stalking and obsessing over better looking men.
>>
>>29488036
>I was always angry and hateful
Gee. I wonder why you have been treated like shit and why you have no friends and women don't like you?
>>
I also missed out on teenage fatherhood and teenage STDs. Feels good man.
>>
Don't worry guys fuuuuuuck teen sex it's the worse experiance ever. The girl overreacts have to worry about doing it it's just awful and awkward!
>>
>>29487880
>We still have males who pursue females.
And we have those who go for their own gender, or who try to be a gender other than the one they were born with.

>Not instincts, which we use all the time.
We have evolutionary and social conditioning, not instinct. Instinct includes when a species hatches from their egg, they're already hardwired to know how to walk and run the second they hit the ground. Those are biological traits we've long be incapable of for thousands of years.
>>
>>29486845
It's funny how I can spot you so easily. Yo don't evn need a trip. You're the faggot that always complains about the same shit. How life is unfair because you're not tall and tall people have it easier, so it's better not to try at all.

Are you that guy?
>>
>>29488032
No kidding . Nobody is as shallow as robots.
>>
>>29488070
>Why does it matter if it's fair? Life isn't.
And why should I accept this? It makes no sense. Part of why it's unfair is shitty normies treating people unfairly.

>>29488071
I started being like this because I was treating like shit. Cause and effect.
>>
>>29486542
29 here. Didn't miss out on teen sex fortunately.

The first and last GF I ever had was in the 8th grade. She was 13, I was 13. We both had never done anything before. Not even kissed. We were together for a year and when we broke up we both basically had the knowledge of porn stars from all the shit we did. We were so crazy once we both got comfortable.

And lemme tell you, I have not been with a girl since then. And honestly I am 100% fine with it. Because no old roastie will even come close to her. Her skin was flawless, her pussy was a perfect innie that tasted like peach juice, her innocent and playful attitude was blissful.

I really feel bad for the people who missed out on it. Grown Women are despicable creatures.
>>
>>29488057
>Thanks to growing up tall and attractive I would have different (better) mindset.
No you wouldn't. There's no proof of what you say. On the other hand, your shitty personality radiates like a piece of shit radiating shit-colored light. If you were taller and good-looking you'd be one of of the tall good-looking angry autistic sperglord virgin robots instead of the short ugly angry autistic sperglord virgin robot you are now.
>>
>>29488036
It sounds like this is entirely the fault of your personality, which you can control. I guess luck had nothing to do with it after all. 110% choice.
>>
>>29488083
Yes I am that guy. And I am still waiting for any actually sensible arguments, not just
>hurr dats how it is
>hurr deal with it
and similar bullshit.
>>
>>29488083
This guy can be spotted from miles away. Every day, all day long, the same shit. Whiny sperglord faggot who does nothing but whine. He's worse than any tumblrina.
>>
>>29488057
So what? You get chicks on your level. No woman would be pleased to settle for a baby like you anyway. You need to come back to reality.
>>
>>29488051
>being ugly doesn't impact your chances at a relationship
Of course, that's why you see an even number of ugly, average and good looking guys on /r9k/ complaining that they can't get a girlfriend.

>Also if genetics mattered, then how the fuck did you get them? Your parents had the same genetics.
>pic related
>>
>>29488113
>There's no proof of what you say.
Except halo effect. Except how being treated better means you have better attitude.

I am angry and hateful now because I got unfairly treated like shit ever since I was a child. Once again. Cause and effect.

>>29488118
Read above.
>>
>>29487880
>Not instincts, which we use all the time.
uhh, no. that's completely false. it's still there in us somewhere, but it's been nullified and numbed through known human history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instinct
>Instinct or innate behavior is the inherent inclination of a living organism towards a particular complex behavior. The simplest example of an instinctive behavior is a fixed action pattern (FAP), in which a very short to medium length sequence of actions, without variation, are carried out in response to a clearly defined stimulus.

We don't do that anymore.
>>
>>29488148
>So what? You get chicks on your level.
No. I will not accept having to settle because of things out of my control. That's not fair.
>>
>>29488079
Babies know tons of stuff they don't need to be taught.

And who says life should be fair? That's literally stupid.
>>
>>29488173
>And who says life should be fair? That's literally stupid.
I say that. Why is it stupid? I didn't choose to get born ugly and short. So why should I suffer for it?
>>
>>29488106
Nobody is treating you unfairly, and it's impossible for life to be fair. You have the chance for a better life than probably 60% of the world, and you refuse because you think some men are better looking? That's childish.
>>
desu most of the kids i knew who had sex in highschool are all in community college or working at mcdonalds now
>>
>>29486542
I didn't miss out though. I slayed pussy until I was twenty and then my life went to shit and now I can't remember what a vagoo feels like.
>>
>>29488194
>Nobody is treating you unfairly,
It's prove that unattractive people get treated worse compared to attractive people. I am unattractive. You do the math.

>and it's impossible for life to be fair.
That much is true. But I will not accept this.
>>
>>29488127
Ok. Thanks for confirming it.
>And I am still waiting for any actually sensible arguments,
I don't think you can be persuaded with logical arguments, as you just come here to self-validate your warped worldview. The good thing is, as I told you last time, people see in you a shadow of what they might become or what they were and flee from it, directing them to improve. Even if it's a marginal improvement, like getting off this site for a while like in my case, I think it's positive.

It's either a sad cruel world or it isn't. Either way, pick your perspective and act consequently. If you can't see anything positive you should start considering suicide. Complaining all day long in /r9k/ won't change anything, and you know that.

>>29488131
My theory is that he's possessed by Elliot Rogers' ghost.
>>
>>29488154
The halo effect is subconscious so nobody treated you badly. Get over yourself.
>>
>>29488032
>muh anecdotal evidence
So what ? Genetics play a big part in the partner selection process, that's why good looking people have much better chances of ending up in a relationship.
That's exactly why you don't see good looking guys complaining that they can't get girlfriends.
But wait, there must be another explanation for a retarded fuck like you. Oh, I got it. By coincidence, only ugly guys lack the will to actually put themselves out there and try to get girlfriends. YES, that's exactly how it is, we cracked the case.
>>
>>29488215
>That much is true. But I will not accept this.
>I won't accept truth.

Get that as a trip so you can be finally filtered.

Please, people, stop responding. You're wasting your valuable time and energy.
>>
>>29488173
>Babies know tons of stuff they don't need to be taught.
Yeah, uhhh, that's utter horse shit. A lot of what they learn comes from their environment and little things they pick up on (especially in the first five years of a child's life -- where even just farting next to them will have some kind of effect). This is what leads their brains and minds to grow and be able to process just the mere basics (and beyond). But whatever nature, "instinct," or biology coming to play are just the canvas to a painting they're going to be spending the next twenty-plus years painting on.

http://www.ucsfchildcarehealth.org/pdfs/healthandsafety/buildbabyinten081803_adr.pdf
>>
>>29488222
>I don't think you can be persuaded with logical arguments,
Normies never provide any. Neither do you.

>It's either a sad cruel world or it isn't. Either way, pick your perspective and act consequently.
It's not about perspective. It's about the truth. If you ignore the truth you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>29488163
Oh you mean like flinching.
>>
>>29488173
>And who says life should be fair?
Er, clearly you did because I'm not seeing any mention of this up until now.
>>
>>29488170
So some great chick should settle for a manbaby? That's not fair. Going for your level isn't settling. It's being realistic

What you really mean is the world should revolve around you.
>>
>>29488227
So what if it's subconscious? People still treated me worse.

>>29488240
So what do you want me to do? Just accept this unfairness? Fuck no. That would make me hate myself even more than anything in the world possibly could.
>>
>>29488254
Consider the following. It's a sad cruel world. This is the truth. Now do something about it.

Since it can't be changed, how about killing yourself once and for all? Why force yourself into a world you can't enjoy? End it.
>>
>>29488215
So that's like half of all people being treated the same. It's not YOU it's everyone.
>>
>>29488257
That's homeostasis and physiology. Not necessarily instinct. Your heart and lungs are also wired to act by themselves, but that's the virtually all that's left of any instinct in homo sapiens.
>>
Haha why are you guys still arguing over this. It's clearly going nowhere.
>>
>>29488275
>That's not fair.
Life isn't fair. Like many people ITT said. Point is normies judge unfairness asymetrically. When world is being unfair to someone inferior (someone gets mentally ill for example) then they will try to destroy that person by for example putting them into a mental ward and just say that life isn't fair.

But when for example some mass shooter shoots 20 people, suddenly life was supposed to be fair and they didn't deserve to die.
>>
>>29488215
If you don't accept reality t means you have a mental disorder
>>
>>29488282
>I keep replying to this guy.
End me.

>So what do you want me to do? Just accept this unfairness?
Truth is truth. Reality is reality. It doesn't give a fuck about your 'acceptance'. Reality doesn't need of your approval, as you know.

However, you think that "not accepting" something means crying in an internet forum about it 24/7. It's not. You're not supposed to accept or reject. You never were offered any option.

Reality just is. Your acceptance/rejection dicotomy is false. Wake up, and go to sleep. Forever.

Or get a trip
>>
>>29488286
>Now do something about it.
The world isn't my responsibility.

>Why force yourself into a world you can't enjoy? End it.
Because my existence pisses off normies. That makes me enjoy it. Ironically.

>>29488293
Even worse. I wonder why do all these cucks accept it.
>>
>>29488299
That's literally instinct.

Look how hard you're trying to show that basic biology doesn't apply to humans so you don't have to talk to girls. If you tried this hard with woman, you'd have a girlfriend
>>
>>29488222
Wow dude, that's my OC. Thanks so much, I feel flattered now.
>>
There is literally no excuse for missing out on teen sex. Young girls don't care about all of the things roasties do. They dont care how tall you are, they dont care how much money you have, how big your dick is, if you have a car, or even how attractive you are. Young girls just want a boyfriend, they just want to experiment and have fun.

I was a short kid and a huge fucking nerd in jr. high. Got bullied and shit all of the time and one day I started going out with a cute girl named Rachel simply because I apologized to her for bumping a chair into her. That is literally all I did and she thought I liked her and wanted to be my girlfriend.
>>
>>29488319
But accept the reality makes me hate myself and want to kill myself. I guess that's what you normies would want me to do. Just one more reason to hate you fucks.

>>29488329
Read above.

Also why should I get a trip. I don't need it.
>>
>>29488332
Because not accepting reality makes you a bitter 20something idiot friendless virgin. Remember, you're much much worse than a cuck.
>>
>>29488332
>The world isn't my responsibility.
I meant kys.

>Because my existence pisses off normies. That makes me enjoy it. Ironically.
How the fuck does it piss normies if all you do is shitpost in /r9k/ non-stop? You piss off robos, maggot.
>>
Is this a pedo proxy thread?
>>
I could sit back and feel sorry for myself and blame the world, but honestly it was completely my fault. Guess video games were more important than fucking. Sucks I can't go back in time and change things. I had the chance to lose my virginity at 13, I bitched out. Now i'm a 25 year old KV. All my fault. It really sucks though.
>>
>>29488364
Regular people would improve. They wouldn't just whine and jack off to cartoons
>>
firm belief in pre-determinism. i didnt have sex in my teens, therefore there was never a possibility that i could've had sex in my teens. why worry about something that was never meant to be?
>>
>>29488366
>Remember, you're much much worse than a cuck.
That's what you're saying. But not accepting being treated poorly makes me better than a cuck. If you have two people who are getting forcibly shat down their throat and one of them just opens wide and doesn't fight back while the other one struggles. Which one is the bigger cuck?
>>
>>29488231
People who aren't good-looking in modern times are that way because they had abnormal development, ie. that their environment wasn't normal. The ideal way to develop is in a natural environment, not all this shit humans have including in the womb. It has nothing to do with genetics. At the very least you have zero way of knowing what is genetics and what is development by looking at a person.

All our genetics got through millions of years of evolution. Don't you think it's pretty strange that they just happen to be "bad" now in the modern world? The truth is that anyone who is remotely normal has genes that are as "good" as anyone elses. You need to be very, very careful with how you interpret and think about science, especially if it affects your thinking on life.
>>
>>29488319
Except for some people out there, the fact they're not lovable or attractive enough to find even friends, and can't do a damn thing about it no matter how much they change, is a constant reality for them. And that's something I don't think anyone here is willing to accept.
>>
>>29488370
>How the fuck does it piss normies if all you do is shitpost in /r9k/ non-stop? You piss off robos, maggot.
I say shit like this IRL too. One guy I've known started taking antidepressives and antipsychotics since I started pushing the inferiority facts into his head.

>>29488384
To improve is humiliating. By improving you are helping society and people who are unfair to you.
>>
>>29488396

You mean one of them actually gets results and you just live with your mom. You are much much worse.
>>
>>29488417
Nobody is being unfair to you. Still.
>>
>>29488422
But they let society treats them poorly. They accept the unfairness. Fucking faggots.
>>
File: IloveYourWorkAnon.png (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IloveYourWorkAnon.png
219 KB, 1920x1080
>>29488349
It's yours?? I had a blast posting it all over the place on his deathday anniversary. Shit was so cash. I owe you many keks, anon. Thanks.
>>
>>29488408
If this comes off as unclear what I'm saying is that: modern world = drugs, hormones, toxic heavy metals like lead, paint, mom's hormones being fucked up and all that shit that there is in modern times is what can really fuck up people's faces and many other things, from the womb onwards. It has nothing to do with genetics at all.
>>
>>29488434
Halo effects tells me otherwise.
>>
>>29488435
No you're the fucking faggot for quitting when you have to try a little. Remember, you are choosing to be the literal bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>29488364
>Read above.
I've read your bs way too much, believe me. You keep parroting the same shit.

>Also why should I get a trip. I don't need it.
I agree. You NEED to die. But you won't accept death in the same way you won't "accept" life, so it would help to clean your presence.
>>
>>29488458
You're really putting too much into a Wikipedia page you read once
>>
>>29488459
I have to try a lot to be at the same level as attractive tall Chad.
>>
Age of consent is 15 here in Sweden is it is bretty chill
>>
>>29488474
>You keep parroting the same shit.
And you have no retort. Still.

>>29488476
>implying halo effect is only talked about on one wiki page
>>
>>29488341
No, that's not instinct whatsoever. Instinct is being able to exhibit behaviours as complex walking and talking upon birth. Like birds being able to know when it's time to migrate and where; something an adult homo sapien would fail at without the right guidance. Or certain types of primates being able to brachiate, something modern humans are physically incapable of even with the best physical training in the world. Human beings are among the least instinctive creatures in the world.

>If you tried this hard with woman, you'd have a girlfriend.
The last four times I had men try this to hard to get my attention, I called the cops on them. Because that's unwanted persistence, which is considered sexual harassment in some states (felony-level sexual harassment in my state).
>>
>>29486542
by fucking 16 year olds now

this is a joke
>>
>>29488478
So? You're so obsessed with that, yet you are too lazy to try. It's weird. You just want to whine and throw a tantrum.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.