[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got called for a job interview at Pizza Hut in a few days.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Elli_Kendrick (1).png (313 KB, 507x503) Image search: [Google]
Elli_Kendrick (1).png
313 KB, 507x503
I just got called for a job interview at Pizza Hut in a few days. It's about ten minutes away in the ghetto part of town.

I'm already super nervous lads, what should I know before going? I applied as a delivery driver and as a member of "production staff" and they didn't actually tell me on the phone which position I'm being interviewed for.
>>
>>29484674
>ghetto part of town
I hope you have a kevlar vest and can put up with the trash of society making demands of you
>>
>what should I know before going?

If you have a flawless driving record, make sure to hammer that home. You'll have a much better time on the road, and might even be able to turn one job into two.

>roommate used to work as delivery driver
>bought like 3 oz. of weed off his cousin
>told his friends in his contacts that he had weed, and to let their friends know that as well
>he also informed some of his chill-looking customers that he sold weed
>as the weeks went by, people started ordering pizza from him just so they could get some weed as well
>he ended up making, on average, about $300 a day
>>
Its a fucking pizza hut job

holy shit, calm down you wanker. Just walk in like you're hot shit and you should be the manager in about a week if you dont have complete shit for brains
>>
>>29484674
How old are you to be wanting to work at fucking Pizza Hut of all places?
>>
>>29484825
I'm in college. It's not exactly my first choice but a job is a job.
>>
frogfu fags make me sick

ygritte is superior to her in every way
>>
>>29484792
lol, guaranteed you're some special snowflake who has neither worked or if they have, never had to work for a position
>>
>>29485027
she's dead and we won't get any more material of her

at least frogfu shows up occasionally
>>
>>29485110
frogfu got hodor killed

fuck her. that bitch should have held the fucking door instead of hodor
>>
>>29484674
fucking hell, being a pizza hut enforcer, dropping off 10 cent products and asking niggers for $20, hoping they don't shoot you and you get your $10 /hr, this new meta slavery is some epic shit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.