[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE PEDOHUNTING CHAD IS GETTING SUED https://youtu.be/bGmKi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 17
File: Pedohunter Getting Fucked.png (847 KB, 702x596) Image search: [Google]
Pedohunter Getting Fucked.png
847 KB, 702x596
THE PEDOHUNTING CHAD IS GETTING SUED

https://youtu.be/bGmKiq0cJ4o

>"Anxiety War will lose this case unfortunately. Edited proof, edited video for public consumption and glorification of inferred criminal conspiracy. Whether the guy gets convicted of the criminal charges or not, Anxiety War has done irreparable harm to a person's character. The "right" thing to do legally would have been to contact the police immediately, turn over all evidence (personally interpreted as relevant or not), submit a complaint and signed statement and follow the directions outlined by the police and the court... NOT produce and edit an elaborate YouTube video for the court of public opinion."

>"Don't get me wrong, I'm on AW's side but he's been playing with fire by not having excessive, adequate, or ANY legal council while performing these vendettic busts."

>"I'd consider donations to his GoFundMe page as a donation to the scumbag suing him. If the plaintiff ultimately wins, he will more than likely be awarded a hefty $$$. Assuming AW doesn't have a giant bank account, the GoFundMe money will obviously be looked at as liquid and will go straight to the pedo's new yellow Camaro."

PEDOCHAD BTFO
>>
File: Zach Sweers.png (220 KB, 649x440) Image search: [Google]
Zach Sweers.png
220 KB, 649x440
PEDOCHAD IS GETTING PEDOBTFO

Also, for those who are unfamiliar with Pedochad, here's his most notorious video, where he pretends to be a 13yo boy and lures an unsuspecting fat ugly autist. https://youtu.be/lix5TuZNJE8

Fun fact: the fat ugly pedo featured in that video was never actually charged with any crime because the judge/police decided not to use any of Zach's footage anymore.
>>
File: 1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png (121 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Gadsden_flag.svg.png
121 KB, 1280x853
>>29483089
good

there is nothing wrong with pedophilia, he was just baiting innocent people into getting arrested by authoritarian statist scum
>>
>>29483228
wtf, 15?? That's legal in most of the fucking world, and the guy was only 19. That's just retarded
>>
File: 1466098133895.jpg (8 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1466098133895.jpg
8 KB, 228x221
>>29483254
nice bait my guy

pedophiles should be gassed. you are mentally ill
>>
>>29483228
>a 19 year old wanting to fuck a 15 year old with the reading writing comprehension of a 23 year old man is a pedophile now
1-800-COME-ON-NOW
>>
Fuck this guy lmao. If he actually cared about "justice" he would have just called the cops and snitched with the chat logs. He's like every single SJW, feminist and libshit, they just want to appear like a good person while feeling the rush of being able to call someone a buzzword and feel superior
>>
>>29483279
Pedos maybe, but hebephilia is natural u dumb nigger
>>
>>29483089
Good. He's not the law, and it takes one false accusation to ruin an innocent life. He's no better than university tribunals that charge students with rape. It's the job of law enforcement to enforce the law
>>
This guy will get more views, and more publicity from this. He won't lose in court because this is just investigative journalism.

I know pedos hate this guy, but literally nobody else does.
>>
I hope he loses so much money.
>>
>>29483089
he fucking deserves this, he was quite clearly doing this to be hailed as some sort of amazing pedodestroyer hero, and he basically tried to lord the fact that he'd been "clever" over the man he so cruelly deceived.

What pedohunters out there don't realise is, there are hundred and thousands of men out there who message young children, directing them to do things and to meet up without a hint of suggestion on the part of the child. That is pedophilic abuse.

THIS, however, was clearly a case of baiting a man into doing something he would not usually do. Yes, he shouldn't have met up but the aims that this video was made with is pretty wrong. Not only that but the poor guy in the video didn't physically harm him, suggest anything at all without the prior suggestions of the actor.

He behaved disgustingly just for popularity and d eserves jail time.
>>
>>29483314
Nah SJW like this are always consideres cancer here on 4chan.

Literally white knights for ficticious underage females, can it get any more cucked?
>>
>>29483343
The pedo suggested meeting. It's entirely predatory.
>>
>>29483300
>hebephilia

No one wants to fuck jews.
>>
>>29483300
as natural as it is for the cops to arrest you for preying on kids.
>>
>>29483350
This isn't sjw. It's outing predatory pedophiles.
>>
The age of consent is completely arbitrary anyway, because you can't define specifically at what age someone magically becomes an adult. It should be done away with.
>>
If it bleeds it can breed.

If there is grass on the field, play ball.

I want to impregnate prime 14 year old pussy.
>>
I hope all pedos get gassed desu

orginale comment
>>
>>29483350
white knights are more likely to be pedos than attention whoring vigilantes. this guy doesn't give a shit about girls. there are plenty of places to go where there are real smuggling/rape problems to fish out.
>>
>>29483384

As a society, we can come up with a reasonable age.
>>
>>29483364
"Predatory pedophiles" Kek, next you will call them 'problematic'. Fuck off to tumblr, those kids alreafy have parents, they dont need you.
>>
>>29483089
>grand rapids MI
shit, I live here.
>>
>>29483406
They are preying on children online. How is that not predatory?
>>
>>29483384
we should also do away with your internet privileges. it's too arbitrary to be honest.
>>
>>29483418
See
>>29483424

It's like basic concepts confuse you.
>>
>>29483424
>15
>child
How is the Chad not predatory? He is preying on lonely men online.
>>
Good. Fuck attention seeking internet warriors.
>>
>>29483436
>15 is not a child
found the high schooler
>>
>>29483436
He is a decoy. He's not preying on lonely men. The men seek out children, and thankfully sometimes get caught.

What the pedo is doing here is luring, which is super illegal.
>>
>>29483441
The "teenager" phenomenon has existed for the tiniest fraction of human history, why does this dictate what a child is? If a female is old enough to ovulate, she is old enough to have sex.
>>29483448
>15
>child
>>
I'm just surprised this hasn't happened earlier
>>
>>29483414
I think anything from 14-18 should be entertained in court as a statutory, but if the girl goes a psych eval and turns out to be semi-competent it should be dismissed.
That seems like it would cover all bases in regards to justice being served AND the vast diversity of female maturation.
>>
>>29483456
I think you're splitting hairs with the age. It's certainly not an adult.
>>
I'm glad this narcissistic sociopath is getting justice.
>>
>>29483456
>old enough to ovulate
dude you are autism extreme.

yeah she can sex some other kid but there's nothing good from a greasy old dude trying to get in there. you won't understand any of this until you have kids or meet some people with morals.
>>
>>29483456
But she shouldn't be having sex with some fat old gross loser who preyed on her online.
>>
>>29483466
>It's certainly not an adult.
Why? If she can ovulate and produce eggs to be fertilized, why can she not have sex?
>>29483482
>>29483483
So your argument is "my feelings"? Brilliant, if you have a daughter I hope you enforce this rule, but do not act like your opinion should be the law of the land.
>>
>>29483464
That's way too much money to have every case go to court. How about you just find chicks your own age?
>>
>>29483434
Fuck off to tumblr normiescum.
>>
>>29483482
>y-you wouldn't understand because you're not a parent! think of the children!
I hear heroin is an easy way to go. Give it a shot.
>>
>>29483471
I'm not sure you know what narcissistic or sociopath means. That would better describe child luring pedophiles.
>>
>>29483510
>15
>pedophilia
I'm not sure you know what any of those words mean.
>>
>>29483500
How about normies get the fuck out.

>>29483499
>So your argument is "my feelings"? Brilliant, if you have a daughter I hope you enforce this rule, but do not act like your opinion should be the law of the land.
Law of the land is that the state enforces the law, not a crossdressing idiot with a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>29483504
>tries to mock the dismissive response and just responds the same way
it was a good way to see how brain damaged you are though.

>>29483499
>ovulating makes someone an adult
better make a 14 year old girl president then.
>>
>>29483499
Because we have legally defined adult as something else. Thankfully we don't base laws on what fat 40 year olds who live with their mom think. Girls can go through puberty at 9, and it's fucking creepy that you think she should be getting laid.
>>
>>29483520
You're splitting hairs again.
>>
>>29483523
>>29483526
>>29483530
>three non-arguments
Take your feels > reals somewhere else, this is a website for people over the age of 18.
>>
>>29483499
>muh feelings
this is all that pedophiles who can't even come up with an argument have.

the law is the law. if your slimy kind becomes a bigger group then maybe it will change, but don't hold your breath.
>>
>>29483500
>How about you just find chicks your own age?
Because I'm a heterosexual woman in a monogamous relationship?
I also didn't say "no plea bargains EVER"- it's just if the defendant feels confident that the girl was capable of acting with informed consent he would have a clearer route to justice.
>>
>>29483543
I'm not sure why you think this law is based on feelings. You are the one who wants it changed because you're a gross pedo.
>>
>>29483543
>his argument is that he cannot tell the difference between a 30 year old woman and 14 year old kid.
>>
>>29483543
Guess if you have to be 18 here, you won't find a girlfriend here :(
>>
>>29483526
>better make a 14 year old girl president then.
Is the ability to be president the criteria for being an adult? Guess adulthood starts at 35.

>>29483543
>we have to stop these disgusting monsters from touching young adults that we don't want to let act on their own because we're overprotective and enjoy being needed for our own narcissistic reasons
>you're the emotional one!
>>
>>29483548
>the law is the law.
Laws can and are frequently changed, these laws have barely lasted 100 years, why do you so vehemently defend them?

If a female that is not the age your state says they should be, I propose we endeavor to put a lock on all females ovarian arteries until the government says we are allowed to let females ovulate.
>>
>>29483570
The post you responded to is your fellow moralfaggot, you dolt.
>>
>>29483575
>criteria
it makes as much sense as having a period being the criteria.

does a boy become a man when he stops shitting his pants? too bad 4 u
>>
>>29483581
>he struggles with english and still has no argument
i'm not defending anything you fucking moron, try again.
>>
>>29483594
Right, because the age for running for president and the age when a female begins ovulating are comparable, probably dictated by the same power even :^)
>>
>>29483089
He may be a chad but I honestly think pedofags should be gassed. Keep fighting the good fight hansen chad!
>>
>>29483575
You think a 14 year old is a young adult? Young adults are around 20-40. You just make up all sorts of definitions huh? How does it work in your world? I bet it's like this

1-8 - kid I probably couldn't get away with fucking
9-17 - totally sexy adult
18+ - icky seniors
>>
>>29483581
Ovulation =\= sex
>>
>>29483612
>Young adults are around 20-40

>40
>young
And this is when I finally accepted that you were trolling.
>>
>>29483603
>still has no argument
Females that can ovulate and enter the luteal phase where their eggs can be fertilized by a male's semen should not be obstructed from doing so by the state. I believe the human body is a better judge of when a person is ready to mate than the law of man.

Offer a counter-argument.
>>
>>29483622
Look it up. Then you're a middle age adult. It's not legal definitions.
>>
>be 18 year old american
>think about sex with 17.9 year old
>stalked humiliated and abused by pedo chad and then murdered in prison
>while your saudi and pedowood overlords do things a million times worse unquestioned
yeah """""freedom"""""
>>
>>29483605
if your whole point is based on reproductive capacity then you can't call someone an adult until they have a kid of their own. i'm saying the logic of using periods as all you need to be an adult implies they can be presidents and be kicked out to live on their own and join the army and all that.
>>
>>29483625
This still doesn't mean we shouldn't protect dumb girls from fat predatory pedophiles.

Raising a child is much different now from 100 years ago or even 15 years ago. A child may be able to biologically reproduce, but that doesn't mean they are responsible enough for the consequences.
>>
>>29483612
Not a bad categorization, but 11+ is way too old.
>>
>>29483658
This has literally never ever happened. Even if it did, it doesn't mean you should fuck 12 year olds.
>>
>>29483666
>This still doesn't mean we shouldn't protect dumb girls from fat predatory pedophiles.
Wanting to mate with females that are capable is not pedophilia, please contain your emotions. I did not disagree with you when you brought this up earlier, see>>29483499

How do you decide if someone is responsible enough for the "consequences" of mating?
>>
>>29483625
the counter argument is that it's not illegal for teens to have sex you stupid fuck. take an english class.

besides that, teen pregnancies statistically create far greater problems than the muh feelings of a few predators.
>>
>>29483693
Logic. I know that's a foreign concept to you. You can't determine an age that applies to everyone.
>>
>tempt lonely men who have been deprived of female contact their whole lives with pictures of post-pubescent girls
>bait them into meeting up and then publicly humiliate them for all your YouTube buddies to see

Fuck this guy. He doesn't care about justice; he cares about people thinking he's some kind of a hero.
>>
>>29483707
This is not an argument, please reconsider your position and try again, I have all day.
>>
>>29483693
Lol. You actually think fucking a 9 year old girl isn't pedophilia? You're delusional.
>>
File: 5365567654.jpg (8 KB, 354x352) Image search: [Google]
5365567654.jpg
8 KB, 354x352
>poses a teen/preteen
>is for some reason on open forums talking to strangers
>no actual child in the age of social media is using these forums
>it takes a bit of effort to find forums where pedos actually are
>that means this "child" has enough agency to seek this out
>this "child" also engages in conversation with people
>this "child" engages in sexual banter
>this "child" helps set a date and time for their supposed rape
>this "child" then goes out and meets their "rapist"
This is exactly like those stupid "social experiments" where they put a wallet full of money on a sidewalk. It's baiting people into doing something they wouldn't normally do by placing an opportunity in their face with no consequences. If a "child" is online seeking dick they's obviously not innocent flowers getting taken advantage of. It's still wrong to do, but it's not taking candy from a baby like people pretending.

Most fags get fucked by older men when they're way underage, I did. Most girls lose their virginity at AROUND 14. You're retarded if you think 12-15yo is some innocent Disney character.
>>
>>29483713
Except the pedo makes first contact and doesn't stop even when the age is repeatedly stated. The pedo is the predator.
>>
>>29483713
true story *tips fedora*

but the humiliated losers deserve far worse.
>>
>>29483723
I thought I'd typed capable of breeding, but even so it should have been self evident from my previous posts.

If a female can produce eggs to be fertilized, I don't think there is any reason for the state to deny her, her right to procreate. Feel free to explain why you think the state should have this power if you believe it should.
>>
>>29483722
An argument to what?
>>
>>29483747
Females that can ovulate and enter the luteal phase where their eggs can be fertilized by a male's semen should not be obstructed from doing so by the state. I believe the human body is a better judge of when a person is ready to mate than the law of man.

Please feel free to offer a counter-argument if you disagree.
>>
>>29483743
9 year olds can be capable.

A 4 year old is capable of drinking. A 8 year old is capable of driving. I am capable of drinking and driving. Guess that should all be allowed?
>>
>>29483089
Did anyone save the video where he dresses as a girl to bust someone before he deleted it?
>>
>>29483742
Why, for the crime of having healthy male sexuality?

There's literally nothing wrong with being attracted to a girl with fully developed breasts and hips.
>>
>>29483755
That they're not ready to have kids at that age. Biology doesn't dictate laws. I already refuted this.
>>
>>29483760
Are 9 year olds generally capable of ovulation? I was under the impression they started around 12 on average. And before you say "well that's only 3 years", well a 19 year old wanting to have sex with a 15 year old like in the OP story is only a difference of 4 years.
>>
>>29483774
There is something wrong with luring them online and then going to meet them to fuck them. Keep your gross ass thoughts in your head. Don't take them out on some poor kid.
>>
>>29483777
>That they're not ready to have kids at that age.
Please explain why.
>Biology doesn't dictate laws.
So it being illegal makes it wrong? It used to be illegal to hide runaway slaves, does that mean it was wrong to do so?
>>
>>29483774
>healthy male sexuality
>never touched a girl
for the crime of preying on what he believes is an underage girl. if that's healthy to you, cool ;) it's also healthy for society to expose them and either put them in prison or kick them out of our communities.
>>
>>29483779
>average means all

Geez dude. It's like you're not even trying anymore.
>>
>>29483797
Where is a 9 year old going to get the money to raise a kid?

So you're saying it's right to break the law? How retarded.
>>
>Americans think you should be humiliated and imprisoned for ephebophilia
yeah land of the free
>>
>>29483806
I would be of the opinion that in such cases the father shouldn't let his daughter mate at such a young age and should make her wait, I do not however believe the state should be involved.
>>29483820
See above, a young "teen" mother would be supported by her husband.

So you're saying it's right to follow the law no matter what? And that laws should never be changed? Read what you're typing and think about it.
>>
>r9k siding with Chad over robots

Wow, this place has literally become reddit. I guess Project Normalize was a success.
>>
>>29483727
most people here and all over the world were fooling around at 13-17. this isn't about their "innocence" sexually as it is about their vulnerability to be abused. and like it or not, pedos do exploit kids often enough that it's become the law to keep older men away.
>>
>>29483847
>>29483847
Pedophiles aren't protesting age of consent laws, you retard. They are abusing children.
>>
>>29483820
>>29483806
You're arguing with someone who's clearly either baiting, or completely reliant on his justifications to feel like a worthwhile human being, and logic doesn't matter to him. You're not going to change his mind.

>>29483856
>if you disagree with me, you must be X thing that I can easily ridicule

See what I mean?
>>
>>29483856
>robots are pedos who go outside to fuck young girls
back to (insert your homepage here) you go!
>>
>>29483872
We aren't talking about pedophiles, and you still haven't explained why "That they're not ready to have kids at that age." so please stop insinuating that females that can ovulate are children until you clarify as to why.
>>
>>29483856
How sad is it you think that uggo is a chad?
>>
>>29483876
The guy in the video where the baiter dresses like a girl..he looks like what I imagine r9k looks like
>>
>>29483873
>You're not going to change his mind.
They'll never know since it seems none of you are capable of providing an argument.

Seems like all you do is spout "logic" "pedophile" and "it's illegal", it's like talking to genuine SJWs fresh off the boat from tumblr.
>>
>>29483887
Yes we are, because they're the only ones against age of consent laws. We don't care when 2 15 year olds have sex.
>>
>>29483909
Yeah how dare we use logic when you just want to fuck children?
>>
>>29483482
> greasy old dude

>>29483483
>old gross loser

I like how you have to pair "old" with other random negative words to make your position seem more justifiable and less "lol he's ugly so creepy XD" tumblry
>>
>>29483923
So you're just going to talk in circles, and avoid even your own half "arguments"? Must be fun living life in an echo-chamber.
>>29483933
You have not made a single argument as to why your opinion is logical or why a female that can ovulate is a child, not a single one. Just make one right now, in your next post, make an argument.
>>
>>29483940
No, we have just googled pedophile and that's what comes up. It's typical. It's what you are, obviously.
>>
>>29483612
>Young adults are around 20-40

wew
e
w

lad
a
d
>>
>>29483949
9 year olds aren't responsible enough to have sex.
>>
>>29483909
If you were legitimately interested in the reasons why, you'd understand that the pelvis of a minor is generally speaking not capable of carrying a child without serious complications, and that there's heaps of evidence speaking to the effects that pedophilia has on a developing personality.

To add, too, most 14 year olds aren't having sex, average age people have sex is around 17 or 18, which is at the point where legal in most countries.
>>
>>29483964
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_(psychology)

Must be embarrassing
>>
>>29483969
This isn't pedophilia. Stop using that word.
>>
>>29483966
I already agreed to that, why are you incapable of staying on topic?
>>29483969
Neither of the statements you just made hold any bearing as the first is without sufficient evidence and the second is not related to our conversation as we are not talking about pedophiles.
>most 14 year olds aren't having sex, average age people have sex is around 17 or 18
Source?
>>
>>29483333
boring quads bro
>>
>this thread
4chan was not this moral fag back in 2010.

Id love to find this guy and torture him to death.
>>
>>29483988
If you agree to that then you disagree that ovulation is the only factor.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 838x434) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 838x434
>>29483996
That's because we're literally being raided by SJWs.
>>
>>29483953

I have a BMI of like 18 and impeccable hygiene fgt

Not to mention there are tons of other pedos who don't fit the stereotype, it's just that they don't get a lot of attention partially because no one accuses them because they're not easy targets of derision. See pic related
>>
>>29484006
Generally speaking it is the only important reason for a female to not have sex.
>>
>>29483996
*tips fedora
How edgy
>>
>>29484016
>One doesn't fit the bill so they're all not gross.

Ok man
>>
>>29483980
So, when I actually present arguments, you resort to semantics?

>>29483988
>Neither of the statements you just made hold any bearing as the first is without sufficient evidence

It's going to be impossible for me to prove the first one, as you'll just go "No, I mean the ones that that doesn't happen to".

>and the second is not related to our conversation as we are not talking about pedophiles.

I didn't specify, actually, I spoke about developing personalities. Also, semantics aren't an argument

>Source?
http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Here you go, this article sources from the CDC, but I couldn't be fucked finding the actual study.

Here's the quote, too
>The average American loses his or her virginity at age 17. Virgins make up 12.3 percent of females and 14.3 percent of males aged 20 to 24.
>>
>>29484020
But 9 is too young to have a child
>>
>>29483973

>quotes wikipedia
>all article citations 404

If we're going to play the Wikipedia game, how about we look at an article that uses the phrase the way laymen and most of society use it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_adult_fiction

>The Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) of the American Library Association (ALA) defines a young adult as someone between the ages of 12 and 18
>>
>>29484007
>normies will actually help me get a gf
>>
>>29484072
>thinking libraries would know more about development than psychologists

Are you really this dumb?
>>
>>29484038

>you didn't meet my undefined threshold of examples so you don't have a point

God damn you are one stupid motherfucker
>>
>>29484043
>"No, I mean the ones that that doesn't happen to".
Well when the ones it doesn't happen to outweigh the ones it does, it's kind of hard to use it as an argument.
>semantics
So you don't think there is a difference between a female that has entered puberty and one that hasn't?
>http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/
>the reasons for and effects of waiting differ for everyone.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'll give it a read.
>>29484062
I've agreed at least 5 times, please don't post if you're not going to contribute.
>>
>>29484043
Also, I'll add some more sources to my argument.
>http://youth.gov/youth-topics/teen-pregnancy-prevention/adverse-effects-teen-pregnancy
>http://www.glowm.com/section_view/heading/Pregnancy%20in%20Adolescence/item/413#22881

>>29484072
>>The Young Adult Library Services Association (YALSA) of the American Library Association (ALA) defines a young adult as someone between the ages of 12 and 18

A library isn't exactly a reliable source anon, and it's not talking about maturity, it's talking about who YA books are marketed to. You can't be a young adult without first being an adult.
>>
>>29484085
>psychologists
Psychology is a meme science and more about public opinion than science.
>>
>>29484088
Ok fatty, whatever you say.
>>
>>29484097
By agreeing you disagree with your opposing view. I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you
>>
>>29484085

Reading is hard anon

You kept using "young adult" to mean 20+yo in a forum where we're categorizing people, not debating psychology terms. You most likely used it to frame anything less than 20 as a non-adult since this is key to your argument. This is disingenuous, because it conflicts with the meaning of "young adult" that is popularly understood and that everyone else here agrees on. You should just drop the young adult shit and move on.
>>
>>29484097
>Well when the ones it doesn't happen to outweigh the ones it does, it's kind of hard to use it as an argument

See here >>29484101

>So you don't think there is a difference between a female that has entered puberty and one that hasn't?

This is just making me agree to an obvious fact that doesn't at all prove what you're saying, in an attempt to go "So you agree with me, and I'm right". That's pretty fallacious of you anon.

>>29484106
You're a moron. I can almost guarantee you have no idea what the difference between psychoanalysis and psychology is. Because psychology is a field that we can prove works.
>>
He's actually a pretty nice guy. He even says he wants to predators after they've served their time. He isnt some "IFUCKNHATEPEDOSOMUCHGODDAMIT" edgelord, he knows victims and realizes it causes harm.

Im a paedophile and I dont have any sympathy for people who break the law and try to actually harm children.
>>
>>29484016
Nobody except pedophiles knows who that is
>>
>>29484124
>kept
>once

Sure man.
>>
>>29484134

>google image search is 2 hard 4 me

>>29484150

You've defended it over and over, that's "kept"
>>
>>29484101
Most of these adverse effects, excluding the medical ones I've already addressed, are related to social problems.
>>29484122
Read my posts or stop shitposting.
>>29484126
I see those, my statements stands.

You call it semantics when I argue the difference between a female that can produce children and a female that cannot. If you believe a man that is sexually attracted to a female that is old enough to breed, and a man that is attracted to a per-pubescent girl are the same, you need to go do your homework before you try debating.
>>
>>29484016
I just googled him. He's not a child predator like you.
>>
who /pedo/ here?

we won bros! lets go out and celebrate!
>>
File: 1465918617465.jpg (2 MB, 1250x2029) Image search: [Google]
1465918617465.jpg
2 MB, 1250x2029
Anyone have the prosecutors email or contact info? I saved videos of AnxietyWar videos that he deleted that shows how mentally unstable and dangerous he is. I have the video where he dresses like a little girl in a blind mans house and points a shotgun at the victim and I also have the video where he brings his brother along with him and has his brother take out his handgun at the victim saying that he better not do anything. I want this AnxietyWar guy to get his full just desserts.
>>
>>29484174
>defended once
>kept

You sure don't know what words mean
>>
>>29484179
So it's shitposting because I made you disagree with your own point? That's sad.
>>
>>29484214
This is the last (You) I will give you.
see>>29483847
>>
>>29484198
Found the pedo

You're just scared you're next huh?
>>
>pedos getting blown the fuck out
>not even arguing about anything besides pretending that 10 year olds are all fully competent adults which has nothing to do with their sick mental disorder
>even if it was legal pedos would largely be hunted down and their lives destroyed by caring parents and moralfags
This is why all you have is 4chan, manchild. You should have started ovulating instead xD
>>
if it were frivolous he wouldn't need any help, let's hope the judge isn't a female
>>
>>29483089
There's nothing illegal about having sex with 15 year old girls here in Europe and that Chad is obviously a sociopath ruining lifes publically for fame and money.
>>
>what is citizens arrest

he'll be fine.
>>
>>29484179
Except for literally all the obstetric ones. And you can't just handwave away issues like that without proof.

>I see those, my statements stands.

Then you've just supported my claim that logic doesn't matter to you, as I've provided scientific proof to support me. You've just gone "doesn't count" or handwaved them away.

>You call it semantics when I argue the difference between a female that can produce children and a female that cannot. If you believe a man that is sexually attracted to a female that is old enough to breed, and a man that is attracted to a per-pubescent girl are the same, you need to go do your homework before you try debating.

I call it fucking irrelevant, actually, as both cause harm. A fact that I've provided reliable citations to prove, at least the part you disagree with.

I'm not interested in debating which is more acceptable between hebephilia and pedophilia, neither are good. But lets put that argument in another setting.

A punch in the head is way better than being stabbed in the stomach, right? The stabbing will cause way more severe medical problems, and can easily be lethal. Does this make being punched in the head a good thing?

It's not the best analogy, but it supports the point that X being better than Y doesn't actually mean X is a good thing.
>>
>>29484220
But you admitted a 9 year old isn't ready to have a kid, thus agreeing that ovulation isn't the only factor. I didn't realize I'd have to hold your hand for all of this.

Plus you think the kind of guy who fucks 9 year olds has any kind of job? He's a robot.
>>
>>29484233
Yes he would. It costs a lot of money to defend against frivolous cases. It doesn't mean it's free.
>>
>>29484185

Do you have nothing better than these troll statements? I download CP, same as him. I have way too much social anxiety to ever make any real life moves

>>29484199
>once

>>29483973
>>29484085 or >>29484101

that's 3 times in the thread m8 counting the original use. Go ahead though and set some arbitrary number that defines "kept" though, I know you guys love doing that
>>
>>29483089
OP the guy isn't a Chad. While I don't ageee with some of his methods, and some of his targets (19 y/o trying to get with a 15 y/o), I don't feel sorry for the degenerate pedophiles who got exposed. I'm not sure why anyone would defend them, by coming to meet the girl/guy, the pedophile outs themselves
>>
>>29484240
>Except for literally all the obstetric ones. And you can't just handwave away issues like that without proof.
>excluding the medical ones which I've already addressed
The burden of proof is on you.

You've provided no "evidence" we did not already discuss and none that I did not already offer explanations for holding no bearing.
>I call it fucking irrelevant
Then what are you arguing for? This is the very bedrock of our discussion, you fool.

I don't know why I try to have serious debates with the children on this website, especially on reddit9k. I'm going to go make lunch, this thread will have 404d by the time I get back and all of you will be shitposting in another thread, so you are free to believe you tactfully outwitted me or something.
>>
>>29484126
Science isn't proven, it is empirical, not analytic, things can only be argued with supporting evidence.
>>
>>29484282
>3
>kept

You keep reaching
>>
File: tipsubmitted.png (88 KB, 1066x431) Image search: [Google]
tipsubmitted.png
88 KB, 1066x431
>>29484282
If you could follow a thread, you'd see the last linked post was clearly not the guy you're arguing with. I just jumped it to point out how retarded that claim was.

Also
>I download CP, same as him
Pic related.
>>
>>29484282
You hate psychology and have self diagnosed "social anxiety" and are a pedo? I'm not surprised you're fat
>>
>>29484300
>The burden of proof is on you.

No, it's not actually. I made a claim and supported it with proof. You made a counterclaim, which you've yet to support. It's on you mate.

>Then what are you arguing for? This is the very bedrock of our discussion, you fool.

I think you should try to actually address my whole post, not just ignore major parts to create different arguments.

>I don't know why I try to have serious debates with the children on this website, especially on reddit9k. I'm going to go make lunch, this thread will have 404d by the time I get back and all of you will be shitposting in another thread, so you are free to believe you tactfully outwitted me or something.

>I can't actually argue this anymore because there is nothing to support what I'm saying, but I'm going to retreat and pretend everyone else is dumb

>>29484320
That's completely semantics anon. Supporting something with evidence that demonstrates it's true is what we call proving something in general conversation. Also, we do prove things in science, pretty constantly actually, as in that's the actual word that people use for it.

Stop trying to sound smart, you just look like a pseud.
>>
>>29484325

I called it, "3 isn't enough!!"
>15yo isn't old enough!!

>>29484335

You're too dumb to realize why I put those two posts together, so I'll explain. Yes, they're clearly two different people, but likely one of the two was the same as the one who made the previous posts. So I counted them collectively since I can't tell which is written by whom.

Also kek at your limpdick report, "Someone at Four Chan is saying they download CP, please arrest Anonymous"
>>
>>29484367

I'm not the person saying psychology is a farce. I brought it up after my wew lad post to show that using their definitions in this argument is retarded since no one outside psychology would call young adult 20+
>>
>>29484392
You're tough behind a keyboard, which is funny because you're so far away from being a man that you're attracted to kids. Caitlyn Jenner is more of a man than you.
>>
>>29484381
>That's completely semantics anon. Supporting something with evidence that demonstrates it's true is what we call proving something in general conversation. Also, we do prove things in science, pretty constantly actually, as in that's the actual word that people use for it.

>the last three hundred years of philosophy of science doesn't exist because I want a field that generalizes to 40 billion people present and past based on fifty college students that tore a tab off a flier at the bus stop
>>
>>29484413
And this is a topic about how people (well pedophiles, not people) think, not what books they read.
>>
>>29484413
Young adult is 18+, but 20-25 is where you are usually practicing to be an adult.
>>
File: eri_a11_futeki1.png (222 KB, 428x600) Image search: [Google]
eri_a11_futeki1.png
222 KB, 428x600
>>29484419
>Caitlyn Jenner is more of a man than you.
That's quite true.
>>
holy shit the guy fucked up

also if you defend him then you also defend false rape accusations on tumblr and ppl gettin expelled from college/work for those allegations
>>
>>29484462
Um, why?
>>
>>29484422
>the last three hundred years of philosophy of science doesn't exist because I want a field that generalizes to 40 billion people present and past based on fifty college students that tore a tab off a flier at the bus stop

What the fuck are you even trying to say here? You started off fine, but then just failed to actually make a proper sentence.

>>29484392
>Yes, they're clearly two different people, but likely one of the two was the same as the one who made the previous posts. So I counted them collectively since I can't tell which is written by whom.

Sure, I posted before, but I wasn't involved in that particular discussion before, it was just one dude. Also, you were saying he defended it more than once, and then used what you claim you knew were two different people to support that.

>Also kek at your limpdick report, "Someone at Four Chan is saying they download CP, please arrest Anonymous"

How fucking new are you?
>>
>>29484419

>can't think of response
>"Y...you're weak"

Let me guess, your dad can kick my dad's ass too

>>29484440

I wish there was a way to flag people here so I could ignore their shitposting. Why don't you just google "young adult" and see how many times it's referring to 20-40yo and stop derailing over this point you lost long ago you fucking cuck

>>29484455
>18+

American detected

>>29484490
>I wasn't involved in that particular discussion before

Then maybe I'm not directing my posts to you you fucking moron?
>>
>>29484523
You should google it and see the first result.
>>
>>29484523
Check out this internet tough guy. He's gonna tell his mom, who he still lives with at 40, on us.
>>
>>29484523
>Then maybe I'm not directing my posts to you you fucking moron?

Are you stupid? I was one of the two you quoted. That was my first post in that chain.

Your argument as to how retarded that was was just "I knew it was different people", despite you using it as evidence of one guy saying something too much.

Also, young adult literally can't mean anyone who's not legally an adult, that's completely illogical.
>>
>>29484560
it means younger than an adult. They just take out the middle words to shorten it retard
>>
>>29484440
I have changed the topic then. Psychology is garbage and are far too esteemed in society, and are the primary driver of the overmedicalization of society.

>>29484455
Don't infantilize people.

>>29484490
>What the fuck are you even trying to say here? You started off fine, but then just failed to actually make a proper sentence.

>I want to ignore the requirements of every other field of science
>My reason is because I want psychology to be a science
>Specifically, I want to disregard the rigor
>It should be perfectly fine to use small, biased samples to extrapolate universal statements
>Economics and sociology are also science too because they tell me what I want to hear
>>
>>29484486
because what he should have done is just give the evidence to court because unless a court has ruled that he is in fact a pedophile he cant just portray him as a criminal when he isnt convicted yet
>>
>>29484576
Psychologists can't prescribe medicine. They are not doctors.
>>
>>29484579
It's investigative journalism.
>>
>>29484576
It's as if you've never heard of soft sciences. How embarrassing.
>>
>>29484540

A movie about a young adult fiction writer?

>>29484560

Here are the posts:

>>29483612
>>29483643
>>29483973

These were probably made by the same person.

Then:

>>29484085
>>29484101

These were probably different people.

Is this really that hard to understand? How many people do you think were involved in those 5 posts?
>>
>>29484579
He's shaming people trying to have sex with underage minors. it's different than false rape accusations, because he's effectively baiting these guys out to try to commit sexual acts, and they fall for it while he records. With false rape accusations, the rape allegedly already occured. A better comparison would be baiting people out for drugs
>>
>>29484624
Wow you're really butt hurt over this. Calm down buddy. I know you have that fat nerd pedo rage, but take it out on your video games.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1978x1014) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1978x1014
daily reminder he is a psychopath doing it for the thrill and fame
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1136x640
CAWWWWWW
This guys video and editing skills are pretty neat
>>
>>29484661
No the psychopath is the one trying to fuck underage people
>>
File: shsh.png (47 KB, 1331x316) Image search: [Google]
shsh.png
47 KB, 1331x316
>>29484570
Sure it does.

>>29484576
Okay, thanks for the clarification. But, the facts are that it's not accurate. You're arguing about psychology based on a view of what's barely past a freudian level psychoanalysis style of study.

Apologies for this being a screecap, but the post was too long for me to just copy, and puts it about as well as I could hope to ever do.

Here's the links copied so you can follow them more easily.
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog?cmd=historysearch&querykey=1

>http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=TitleSrchURL&_method=submitForm&sterm=psychology&md5=888575da1e42a20e09a299085c95bb2d

It's absolutely a reputable field.
>>
>>29484679
i dont think you know what a psychopath is
>>
>>29484681
It's not reputable because it said I have autism.
>>
he's really protecting those vulnerable non existent 15-17 year olds, god bless this role playing young slanderer
>>
>>29484697

A psychopath is anyone who doesn't obey the laws of the United States and is fat and/or ugly
>>
>>29484697
It's not an entertaining journalist. It's probably a person trying to harm kids.
>>
>>29484613
if the guy gets convicted the whole slander thing will probably get dropped
but because the case is still going on it still can be seen as slander instead of investigative journalism
>>
>>29484702
But the pedo thinks he's gonna fuck a kid and is actively trying to. Would you rather have a real kid get harmed? That's pretty terrible of you.
>>
>>29484701
No anon, you don't understand. It's not reputable because of the jews and big pharma shills.
>>
>>29484723
It definitely won't be seen as slander. America is awesome to their journalists.
>>
>>29484597
That's not what overmedicalization is, it is the process of making normal human behavior into a disorder. For example, when eight year olds act like children, they are told that they have ADHD, a disorder that was invented because parents didn't want to deal with their children. Pharmacology obliged and doctors started prescribing, but it was bullshit laziness that caused eight million children to "suffer" from this.

>>29484620
They aren't true sciences. You can't point to them and claim that a finding is fact like you can with, say, physics.

>>29484681
The number of journals and the amount of peer review does not change the fact that observations of human behavior are fundamentally completely up to the interpretation of the observer. If is adequate as a descriptive process (ex: 90% of people get pissed off when you throw things at them), but it isn't very good as an explanatory one.
>>
>>29484746
But they don't actually prescribe drugs
>>
>>29483089
Why don't you quit picking on the little defenseless guys and work your way higher up the food chain? I can't help but laugh at these efforts when there is much bigger pedoshit going on in the world. I wonder if he really thought he was making a difference.
>>
>>29484754
if the guy gets convicted it probably wont
but he should blurr out ppls faces/censor their eyes just to be safe
>>
>>29484763
>diseases aren't real because I said so
>>
>>29484806
>I can just invent new diseases because I said so
>Please ask your doctor about restless leg syndrome
>>
>>29484763
>The number of journals and the amount of peer review does not change the fact that observations of human behavior are fundamentally completely up to the interpretation of the observer. If is adequate as a descriptive process (ex: 90% of people get pissed off when you throw things at them), but it isn't very good as an explanatory one.

This was addressed in the image I posted. Fourth line.

You can't just argue "I don't like it so it's not really science". They're absolutely valid studies, and you've yet to provide a reason why they aren't that hasn't already been addressed.

Also, it's not up to interpretation any more than any other medical field is. Hence why theories are peer reviewed and still accepted. If it was just some randoms opinion and could be dismissed as that, it would be.

>>29484774
I was being sarcastic anon.
>>
>>29483685
Yes only the elite adults should clearly.
>>
it really makes me think what kinds of idiots fall for this shit

is it like people who lack a brain completely, or think 'hey maybe ill try this, nothing bad will happen im sure'

like someone who is aware of what theyre doing would never fall for this
>>
>>29484849
Also, I think you should really actually follow the links, have a look how psychological studies work. Because you clearly have no idea, and are basing it off conceptions you get from pop media and old psychoanalysts (who aren't in the same field as psychologists).
>>
File: 1321121408526.jpg (10 KB, 157x152) Image search: [Google]
1321121408526.jpg
10 KB, 157x152
>>29483089

He's not a cop. Period.

So as far as I'm concerned, he can fuck himself
>>
>>29483228
>>29483089
lol good this guy is a faggot
>>
>>29484849
>This was addressed in the image I posted. Fourth line.
The advancements in the understanding of mental illnesses is thanks to neurology and chemistry more than it is psychology. But that's not the study of the mind, that's the study of the brain.

>You can't just argue "I don't like it so it's not really science". They're absolutely valid studies, and you've yet to provide a reason why they aren't that hasn't already been addressed.
I already allowed for the cataloging of descriptions. Biology for thousands of years was just the cataloging of animals before the theory of evolution gave it a way to explain things better than Aristotelian speculation that the worms magically appeared in the apple.

>Also, it's not up to interpretation any more than any other medical field is.
It is though. In medicine, I can find a causal relationship between jamming an electrode in this part of your brain and you cumming. I can't find a causal relationship between what you do and what you think.

>Hence why theories are peer reviewed and still accepted. If it was just some randoms opinion and could be dismissed as that, it would be.
Peer reviewed by practitioners operating in the same paradigm are also going to agree that it is valid (inb4 >Kuhn).

>>29484878
Fuck you dude, I almost certainly know more than you do, you arrogant ass.
>>
File: 135451.jpg (35 KB, 388x450) Image search: [Google]
135451.jpg
35 KB, 388x450
I saw a similar thread a few days ago. So are pedo vigilantes the new "it's just a prank bro" YouTube personality?

Let's explain it again for the underage b&s that can't wrap their heads around why this is wrong. A typical police sting does not involve the actor tempting or coercing the suspect.

I guarantee you that if you were to look at the chat logs of one of these self-righteous assholes that finds so much joy in shitting all over these people on camera in the name of "justice" that they actually suggested a sexual act towards the suspect. Suggesting the act and corresponding as an underage actor with the writing skills and sexual experience of a 23 year old absolutely causes the suspect to act in a way that he would not normally do so.

Suggesting/tempting/coercing a person into acting in a way that he/she would not normally do so is called ENTRAPMENT and is illegal. Entrapping these closeted pedos and then assassinating their character on video for youtube fame under the thin veil of "justice" is just is as equally deceitful as "it's just a prank bro".

I all of these YouTube pedo vigilantes guys go bankrupt. If they want to contribute, then join law enforcement, but I doubt they would because it won't get them YouTube fame.
>>
>>29485067
>Fuck you dude, I almost certainly know more than you do, you arrogant ass.

Funny that you claimed this in the same post you said
>The advancements in the understanding of mental illnesses is thanks to neurology and chemistry more than it is psychology
>I can't find a causal relationship between what you do and what you think.
>Peer reviewed by practitioners operating in the same paradigm are also going to agree that it is valid

Don't you think?

I've already addressed you arguments, and you've just sidestepped them to say stupid shit like how apparently chemistry is the reason we understand mental illnesses better (addressed in the post, by the way, examples are given of things that psychologists advanced, and studies performed by psychologists), that there's no way to find a causal relationship between thought and action (literally the basis of therapy, which is proven to be effective) and that peer reviewed studies don't count because peers are biased (not actually an argument, just a statement. I could use it to refute literally any field, as well).

Also, I ignored your second point because it says fucking nothing. You've successfully managed to make yourself look uneducated about biology, which was apparently just all research in listing animals before we found evolution, as if biology is as small a field as that, and not actually managed to give a reason why the studies are invalid.

In short, you're a moron and have yet to actually provide any proof to support what you're saying, while I've provided plenty, and explained how they support what I'm saying. Fuck off.
>>
>guy wants to fuck a 15 year old

>OH MY GOD THE DESPICABLE PEDOPHILE, THAT POOR LITTLE BABBY

You share a board with these people
>>
>>29483089
i watched this yesterday and im so fucking happy that this little piece of shit is getting his ass in trouble. im not defending pedophilia but at the same time you sholdnt be messing around with shit like this and try to SJW criminals because they dont fuck around hope he learns his leasson
>>
>>29485175
>Funny that you claimed this in the same post you said
Yes, I did say all of that. Problem with any of it?

>I've already addressed you arguments, and you've just sidestepped them to say stupid shit like how apparently chemistry is the reason we understand mental illnesses better (addressed in the post, by the way, examples are given of things that psychologists advanced, and studies performed by psychologists)
Yes, I gave the credit to another field. My point has been that psychology is not a good enough field to make "true" scientific findings on it's own.

>that there's no way to find a causal relationship between thought and action (literally the basis of therapy, which is proven to be effective)
Placebo also works. People feel better when they talk to other people! Wow, shocker there! It doesn't really matter if they are talking to a psychiatrist or a psychic, talking through an issue is going to be therapeutic.

>Also, I ignored your second point because it says fucking nothing. You've successfully managed to make yourself look uneducated about biology, which was apparently just all research in listing animals before we found evolution, as if biology is as small a field as that,
Well, there was also germ theory around that time I guess. Yes, it also cut things up and did more cataloging of the insides, I wasn't trying to make and exhaustive list.

>and not actually managed to give a reason why the studies are invalid.
I didn't say they were completely invalid, I said that their explanations are worthless. Predictive accuracy does not imply explanatory power, nor does it prove that a theory is correct. The only thing you can ever do about my motivations is speculate, and whatever you claim is falsifiable until you can read my fucking mind.
>>
>>29485354
>Problem with any of it?

Yes, it was completely fucking wrong.

>Yes, I gave the credit to another field. My point has been that psychology is not a good enough field to make "true" scientific findings on it's own.

Well then you're just a blatant moron. Re-read my post, read some of the journals. Clear advancements and finding done by psychologists. Not neurologists, who have nothing to do with mental illness short of it being caused by a tumor or a neurological condition.

Also, going "true" scientific findings is a no true scotsman fallacy. I'll just point out examples of things they've discovered (see the image I posted), and you'll go "doesn't count".

>Placebo also works

Therapy is far more effective than placebo, once again, provably fucking false. Therapy is also much more than "talking through an issue". So much for you knowledge of the field, right? I mean, you clearly don't understand the basics.
>Well, there was also germ theory around that time I guess. Yes, it also cut things up and did more cataloging of the insides, I wasn't trying to make and exhaustive list

Not only is this overly reductionist, as Biology has always been a vast field, but it's a false equivalency. Modern psychology isn't past biology.

>I didn't say they were completely invalid, I said that their explanations are worthless.

Despite all the ways they've actually progressed our understanding in many fields? You know psychology isn't just clinical psychology right, or abnormal?

>Predictive accuracy does not imply explanatory power, nor does it prove that a theory is correct

True, but there's more to psychology than just predicting things. But if the point of a study is to find out if something can be used to predict something else, then yeah, it being accurately able to do so does give it power.

>The only thing you can ever do about my motivations is speculate, and whatever you claim is falsifiable until you can read my fucking mind.

What a compelling argument.
>>
>>29485220
yeah I don't agree with the 15 y/o sting when the guy is 19 y/o but being in your mid 20's and going after a 13 y/o is suspect. Imo he should focus more on guys going after girls who are under 13 y/o
>>
>>29485503

I'm not going to argue this topic with someone who has absolutely no knowledge of the field though. You've just made yourself look progressively stupider with your replies, as at best they're full of fallacies, and at worst they're just outright, demonstrably wrong.

You have also yet to provide any claim or reasoning why psychology can't make any claims apart from that you personally don't think it can.

I've explained how it does, and given examples of studies and advancements that prove what I've been saying, but you've just ignored those to keep trying to get the last word.

So I'm out. Feel free to reply and have the last word in the discussion, won't make you look any less retarded.

Have a read through this thread if you want your ideas more thoroughly debunked, because they were several times in it. There might even be someone more willing to continue it.

>>>/lit/8187651
>>
>>29485546
he just wants to be a hero to teenage girls himself
this is whiteknighting on a level you can't even comprehend
>>
>>29485503
>Yes, it was completely fucking wrong.
K

>Not neurologists, who have nothing to do with mental illness short of it being caused by a tumor or a neurological condition.
I'm counting chemical imbalances as being neurological in origin.

>I'll just point out examples of things they've discovered
Again, descriptions are not enough. Astrology did lots of excellent work recording how stars moved, and the Ptolemaic model was more accurate than Newton for a while. Doesn't make it a science.

>Therapy is also much more than "talking through an issue".
Enlighten me.

>Not only is this overly reductionist, as Biology has always been a vast field
I didn't say it wasn't vast. It was vast and very rigorous and very informative on how things worked, but it didn't probe nature itself.

>it's a false equivalency. Modern psychology isn't past biology.
Analogies are a thing.I'm sure you've seen people use them before me.

>Despite all the ways they've actually progressed our understanding in many fields? You know psychology isn't just clinical psychology right, or abnormal?
That understanding was through a philosophical process, not a scientific one. It's not less important, but it is fundamentally diffe

>>29485595
Hang yourself, faggot.
>>
File: 1465841980862.jpg (42 KB, 699x549) Image search: [Google]
1465841980862.jpg
42 KB, 699x549
I'm high as fuck and all of this is hilarious.

Continue
>>
Bets on when pedohunting chad will be on tv sitting across chris hanson?
>>
>>29485595
By the way, it looks like you and your worthless field are getting pretty BTFO in your fucking /lit/ thread too you fucking child.
>>
>>29483414
>>29483384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjsufO9hZwo
we really can't. how old 15 is seems to vary wildly based on race, gender, and the action in question
>>
>>29484007
shitposting is a serious business
>>
>>29483254
Pedophilia is fucked up and people should be arrested for having CP.

I'm saying this as a libertarian.
>>
>>29485921
>implying libertarianism is about liberty and not the strong fucking the weak

sure you are pal, sure you are
>>
>>29483727
Youre literally comparing picking up money on the floor the fucking little kids

Kek stay mad pedo fgt
Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.