[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how bad did i fuck up and is there any way to salvage it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x960
Shes Not my gf just some girl ive been wanting to fuck for a while now. Please tell me i still have a chance...
>>
Well what the fuck did you say autist?
>>
>>29479099

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE FUCK!
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 640x960
>>29479099
Parte doss
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x960
>>29479124
Parte treas
>>
>>29479124
Just stop talking to her like a homie. Stop talking to her
>>
>>29479146
Alright, I've seen enough. Just tell her you want to fuck, she is obviously down OP
>>
>>29479109
Dad? Dat you :')
>>
She has control of the conversation right now, which is bad. I think you should be firm and aggressive about what you want, but honest about it.

>friendship
lol, we both know men can't be friends with women they want to fuck. So lay out the ground rules and make her decide. If no, stop talking to her since sex really is all you want.
>>
>>29479160
She said that'll
Ruin our fucking friendship

FUCK THIS FRIEND SHITTT REEEEEEE
>>
>>29479099
Well do you want her as a friend or do you want her for sex?

She wants you to want her as a friend and not just want to use her as a warm hole.
She's not opposed to having sex with you, she just wants to feel like you value her as a person first.

Are you guys friends or FWB? This conversation sounds wierd for ether- too sexual for a friend convo but too friendly for a fwb convo
>>
>>29479099
yeah bro she wants to fuck, but she thinks you are trying to hard to get it.

Don't be a cuck, but lay off. You probably literally told her you want to have sex with her. That's fucking retarded.

The way you actually have sex with her is by hanging out with her in person and being alone with her, and it will come naturally.

You CAN'T do it over text, girls hate that shit.
>>
>>29479203
Were friends
This is how it all started
>>
>>29479099
She knows what's up and that you want to get with her. Now if you're attractive to her you still have a chance. The best way to go about it is to be very honest and open, but don't push into her. If you're hiding your interest, that's weak, but yeah more comfortable. But you're doing it because you care. See how it all fits together? The vibe I get is that she considers you less then her and therefore you don't have a shot.
>>
You know, I don't even know what side means who's sending or receiving the messages hahahaha
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x960
>>29479222
Dis is hows it all started
>>
>>29479212

i agree with this anon. women kinda make us go thru a lot of bullshit when it comes to sex, but they can afford to since dick is thrown at them constantly.

in this case, what she and most women want is to be a slut without seeming like one.
>>
File: image.jpg (146 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
146 KB, 640x960
>>29479232
Hws it starts p4
>>
File: 1466053412446.gif (981 KB, 500x475) Image search: [Google]
1466053412446.gif
981 KB, 500x475
>>29479099
>>29479146
>>29479124

She doesn't want to be around you. Either:

1. She's too pussy to tell you to leave her alone
2. She gets off on your attention, but views you as a disposable attention-giver

Walk away, friendo.
>>
File: image.jpg (141 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141 KB, 640x960
>>29479251
Prt 5
>>
File: 1459228230471.jpg (301 KB, 940x950) Image search: [Google]
1459228230471.jpg
301 KB, 940x950
>>29479232

> Dis

Are you white?
>>
File: 1466653424872.jpg (5 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
1466653424872.jpg
5 KB, 221x228
>>29479099

Oh my god FUCK OFF NORMIE. Why are you fuckers on this board when /soc/ and /b/ are so readily available? Did you hear about le r9k on rebbit and assume it's a great summer home?
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 640x960
>>29479259
Dis is how it all starts prt 666
>>
>>29479259
>>29479251
>>29479232
>>29479146
>>29479124
>>29479099

she seems annoying as fuck dude, jesus.
>>
>>29479251
Oh my god this girl has red flags all over the place op.
Do you not see how mentally instable she is?
If you sleep with her and it doesn't work out, you'll be the "sociopath" who she tells her next fuckbuddy abut to play the victim.

Also how can he be overly emotionally attached and also a sociopath at the same time? I don't think her story makes sense.
>>
>>29479280
>Umm k?
Hehe
>>
>>29479252

Agreeing with this.
Remove the attention you give her, and since she already admitted to liking her, this'll throw her game completely off and might turn things around to where she's needing YOU.
>>
>>29479280
Like- she literally MENTIONED AN EX and then is acting all awkward when you mention your ex???
THIS GIRL IS ANNOYIG AND BATSHIT OP.

ABORT MISSION
>>
>>29479280
oh never mind you both seem terrible.

why are you talking about shit like this over text? are you 15?
do other people do this?

other robots, help me out here. i only use text to figure out where/when i'm going to meet people. do a lot of people have like full on conversations through text for no reason?

i did that when i was younger but i stopped once i could drive and just see the person whenever i wanted around 16.

please enlighten me.
>>
>>29479280

>her response

I would have been fucking pissed off at that tbqh
>>
>>29479309
>THIS GIRL IS ANNOYIG AND BATSHIT OP.

well.. yes, but are there any girls who aren't that way?
>>
>>29479330
yes. a large portion of them. i'm not saying most. but a lot of them are v cool
>>
>>29479326

this is the age of smartphones and texting, old timer
>>
>>29479280
Are you guys 15?
Jesus fucking christ this conversation is retarded.
>>
>>29479330
Yes, there are.
Don't waste your time with trash like this.
It really is not with the effort of putting up with this petty hypocritical bs
>>
>>29479347
i'm 18. i just don't get why you'd have a conversation (which implies you have a certain rapport with the other person) over text when you could just have lunch or something with them and talk face to face.

face2face is GOAT form of communication
>>
>>29479370

well i'm not OP. he is nameposting fyi.

but yeah i don't really get what your guys' issue is with girls like this. roasties gonna roast. so what? you can't fuck them because they're just doing what girls do?
>>
>>29479099
She sees you as a weakling faggot, and don't want to deal with your whiny attempts to get near her. She probably pity fucked you, and don't want to be bothered by you. Thats it anon.

She knows that you are a needy boy, and she don't want to keep up with your shit. Be a man, and find another hole.
>>
>>29479330
Don't fall for the "all girls are annoying cunts" meme.

The annoying cunts want you to think "that's just the way girls are" so that they can get away with this bullshit. There are plenty of mature rational women. If you allow your expectation to be so low, you're going to end up empregnating someone with the emotional maturity of a 14year old
>>
File: 698.jpg (111 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
698.jpg
111 KB, 640x1136
>>29479353
>>29479347
>>29479342
>>29479330
>>29479328
>>29479326
>>29479309
>>29479302
>>29479298
>>29479291
>>29479281
>>29479273
>>29479262
>>29479252
>>29479245
>>29479228
>>29479224
>>29479212
>>29479203
>>29479175
>>29479160
>>29479148
>>29479109
>>29479107

this is her,,,
the only pic i got of her.

im planing on seeing her if not his weekend nect week. thats when i plan on making my move. ive been crushing on her on and off for like 3 years now. ITS GO TIME.

Any tips?

(((Check em)))
>>
>>29479404
honestly I hate girls like this.
This isn't the way girls are.
That's like if I took some unfaithful meathead thunder cock and claimed that all boys were like him.

Immature people exist regardless of gender. There are probably a larger number of immature women because society isn't as harsh on us/let's us get away with more- but women who were raised to be accountable, respectful, and rational do not act like this.
>>
>>29479413
And you didn't screw up at all, she just see as a hungry puppy who wants to follow her home and be with her 24h, and she just want the damn puppy to stop following her and leaver her be.

Thats it, move to the next whore! Do you developed feelings for her?
>>
>>29479467
ITS NOT WORTH IT.
She's pretty OP but you could probably find someone at a similar level of attractiveness who isn't such a child.

Cut it off before you end up with a false rape accusation
>>
>>29479471
my mom used this analogy also.

inb4 i kill myself ;-;
>>
File: makes-you-think.png (2 MB, 1277x1031) Image search: [Google]
makes-you-think.png
2 MB, 1277x1031
>>29479504
you make a good point here.... really makes me think
>>
>>29479507
Don't do it man. Really. It's good experience.

Here is what you have to do:
1 - Forget about her totally
2 - Don't contact her in any way, if you see her on the street just say hi and get out of her presence
3 - Find a new bitch to fuck
4 - Fuck the new bitch
5 - Don't take her reaction personally, she probably just wanted to clear her life to fuck other dicks, so, you already know she is not gf material
6 - Feel good you dodged a bullet, and will fuck another whore

Seriously, be okay with that, reject come even for more advanced chads
>>
>>29479548
*tying the noose*

please anon your making it worse
>>
>"imma"
>"like a homie"
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x281
>>29479146
>women
>friendship
Women actually believe this shit lmao
>>
>>29479580
if you're that attached to a girl you've spent 3 years NOT fucking you're in too deep. that level of infatuation is unhealthy.

>Tell yourself now "I'll never fuck her." Not because your too ugly or your not cool or she hates you or you hate her or she's terrible. It just so happens that you two are two people who wont fuck.
>Tell yourself that for a couple days.
>Stop hanging out with her.
>Once you've completely accepted that you wont fuck her, think about your friendship with her. Was it a good one? Were you just her orbiter or were you really friends?
>If you are actually friends and you weren't just hoping to get into her pants, keep her as a friend.
>If not, just stop hanging out with her. If she asks to hang make excuses.
>Find someone else and do it better.
>>
>>29479580
Come on man, I'm being real here!

You have to learn to forget this kind of stuff. It happened to me lots of time. Find a bro, go get a beer, and you need to find another pussi to forget about that girl.

She will hurt your feelings and you will only lose your precious time for nothing at all. Trust me anon, I did my time suffering for stuff like that too.

You have zero reason to feel bad at all. You were just you, innocent in your intentions to be with her, and she saw it and rejected it.

You did nothing wrong at all, so why feel bad about yourself? Walk the better path, go get a beer, and get yourself another fuck buddy!
>>
>>29479652
Don't lose one second of your time trying to get this girl back. Not worth it. Walk the higher path man!
>>
>>29479099
This is stupid OP tell this bitch let me smash or ima dash
>>
>>29479641
No, they don't.
They just use this to reject man who they see unworthy, and don't hurt his feelings. But they know what they really want. It's just a shitty meme.
>>
>>29479680
>>29479652
>>29479650

>be me
>sad

im probably going to see her next week and make my move then. i know it may be too soon but fuck it. if she doesn't give me any play i'll drop her after and move on. As difficult as it is.
>>
>>29479763
You said you've been hounding for 3 YEARS.

ITS TOO LATE NIGGER ITS TIMO BARREL ROLL THE FUCK OUTTA THIS SITUATION
>>
>>29479797
killmenow.gif
>>
>>29479763
Dude don't do it. Please, believe in my attempt to help you. Don't do it. She will just be awkward by your presence. Her texts already indicate that she just want you to leave her alone.

Don't do it anon, just avoid the pain. Get another girl NOW.

If you do what I'm telling you, you will start to heal immediatly and will be surely the best path you could take. Avoid all contact with that girl. Only talk to her if she talks.

Consider that she is incomodated with your presence everytime she has the obligation to interact with you. Not because you have anything wrong with you, but just because she can't stand your needy attitude.

If you do what I tell you, you will avoid a world of pain. Just let her go, now.
>>
>>29479763
Get her drunk and try to smash. If that doesn't work never speak to her again. Easy.
>>
>like a homie

drop that millenial negro wannabe
>>
stop texting her. let her go slowly though because she needs the constant drip of attention and if you yank that out in one go she wont like it; might start some shit

seriously do not waste your time with girls like this, they're either interested or they aren't and no amount of persuasion or friendly texting will change that.

disregard bitches and only talk to those who are interested or you'll be used as an IV of attention and validation for annoying sloots

worst that can happen: you don't have to talk to this annoying bitch

best that can happen: she gets attracted because you manned up and dont put up with her BS
>>
>she doesn't want to talk
>you keep trying to talk to her
How would you feel if someone did this to you?
>>
>>29479280

you're absolutely retarded, not regular retarded but the kind of retarded that someone only gets to after they've had a bunch of lucky accidents and think they can't get hurt so they deliberately put themselves into harms way, that's the kind of retarded you are
>>
>UMM K

how can you not see what the situation is based off this one text
>>
DROP DAT BITCH SENPAI
>>
>>29479841
how old are you?
you sound young
obviously you won't say if you are underage, but you sound it.

this girl is playing you, dude, I went through similar shit with a girl.
you have to completely ignore her, she is just toying around and playing games with you.

you're giving her attention she wants.
if you stop giving her attention and ignore her, she will be shocked and try to talk to you again.

you need to drop this girl, she clearly doesn't like you, for one major reason:

you have been hounding her for 3 YEARS, apparently.
if she talks to you like you've shown in your texts, she's way too comfortable with talking to you.
YOU'RE NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER.
people forget this, being THIS comfortable talking to you WITHOUT being in a relationship means SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU ROMANTICALLY.

i've been through the exact same shit, please move on now. cut all contact and pursue other girls.

Don't pussy on a pedestal any more, learn from this, this girl is NOT worth it.
>>
>>29479467
whats with those retards putting on dog-organ clip-art in their photos. IS that how plebs think humour works?
>>
I'm in the same position as you my good man except its been a year and I'm way more cucked than you ( she keeps talking about the guy she has a crush on pretty much every convo even though she started 90% of the messages ) though I stopped talking to her and it's kind of hard but I'm powering on through

I'd say your plan for making a move is solid, you might as well go for it and if it doesn't work out move on
>>
It took me a month to see the last girl I was talking to was trying to play me. Once I realized she wasnt gonna give any pussy I told her we should just go our separate ways. I don't know how some of you guys go on for years
>>
>>29479099
>>29479124
>>29479146
Well she's (apparently correctly) sensing that you're more interested in sex than friendship, and is trying to put it as plainly as possible that she's interested in friendship, not sex, with you.

At this point you should consider what you want of her. If it's mainly just sex, well she's trying to very clearly tell you there's not a high chance of that, which is rather fair of her. If you don't want friendship, don't pretend to want just friendship "like a homie".
>>
OP i think the main problem is that when you met her it was with a friend atmosphere rather than with the atmosphere of a potential romantic liaison. However there is the minor problem that you lack finesse a bit, but that's fine you'll probably learn what phrasing works the more experience you get.

If you had shown interest in a fun, non-committal way at the time you began contact with her she'd probably react differently, but because you've established a "friendship" she's acting kind of cunty.

At the moment there's way too much snippy, bitchy, passive aggression (started by her but continued a bit by you) for there to be a hook up right now.

And she seems very self-centred and dramatic so probably won't be a good friend either.

The best thing you can do is just let it play out.
>>
>>29479468
And yet even the "mature and rational" women will jump on Chad's dick anyway so what's the difference?
>>
This is kind of confusing. So you were friends, she brought up sex stuff talking about her an ex (or at least a previous fuck buddy who wanted something more serious and she didn't) and then gets uncomfortable when you do the same...?

Then she goes at reiterating that she only wants a friendship and not to hold you breath for sex.

Nah, not worth putting in the effort. In cases like this, if she wants to be friends let her be a friend but don't put in any effort, let her do all the work. Do you own thing and if she invites you to do something only do it if it's not interrupting plans you already have or something you'd rather be doing instead. Don't know if she will, but if she starts asking for favors just decline, say you are busy or something. Don't even have sex on your mind as a possibility because it's really not worth the effort, just find it somewhere else where the girl actually knows what she wants and knows how to communicate it.
>>
Are you all autistic? She got weirded out not because he was talking about exes, but because he said "oh that's good we'll get along great then" implying he wanted to sleep with her. That's why she made it clear she didn't want a sexual relationship.
>>
>>29479467
Go for it but she seems high maintenance tho and self centered
>>
>>29479099
I'm glad I'm somewhat older than most people on here. Back in the day, I only used to text people to get in touch and agree on meeting and such. Of course, there were times, when I fucked up with girl by sperging out. But texting a lot with girls you want to fuck seems just so weird to me. Meet up, have a fun time together and see where it goes. It's so much easier to win over a person in real life, imo.
>>
just reply

k bye

then don't reply to her texts for a few days
>>
>>29479467
Dude fuck her she's a mulatto. Don't even get near that cesspool of bad genetics.
>>
>I like control
>My ex was a rough sociopath
>He made me have rough sex
>I'm such a guy

Holy shit OP, she sounds just like my ex. And guess what? I asked these retards about her too, a few years ago. Every single one told me to dump her. But I didn't. They're all just virgins, what do they know? But they were right. She became unbearable and then broke up with me to go suck off some Chad, then it all made sense to me. She was a trash person, and so is this bitch you're talking to. I've seen this way too many times with friends, where they won't take this advice, and have to figure it out the hard way. If you choose this, at least you'll learn never to do it again, and then you'll join us in trying to stop guys like you.
>>
>>29479099
the absolute, hands down best response to that would of been a simple "whatever".
>>
>>29481274
snapchat my friend
>>
File: 1460278532724.jpg (250 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
1460278532724.jpg
250 KB, 1280x1440
>>29479280
this is where you fucked up

you implied you two would be having sex without her hinting at anything involving sex with you

if she was really feeling you that wouldve been appropriate but not as friends. gg buddy its over unless by some miracle you can make a comeback
>>
>>29481274
It's hip
>>
op is underage as fuck
>>
>>29479232
>Dayne
The fuck kinda name is that?
>>
>>29479467
N I G G E R

disgusting familio
>>
>>29479467
>3 years
She already knows enough about you as a friend and doesn't think sex is a good move. You took too long to try and she thinks you're just a friend. Find someone else, anon.
>>
>>29479099
if you want to fuck her, you're friendzoned. Say that you have enough friends and tell her goodbye.

Don't be a beta.
>>
File: 20160624_010711.png (278 KB, 672x807) Image search: [Google]
20160624_010711.png
278 KB, 672x807
Related.

Origamiononimo
>>
>>29483301
Dane is a dutch name I think. Dayne is just some retard spelling version
>>
>>29484536
I say this is too funny
>>
>not cutting all contact after being memezoned
???
>>
>>29484536

this is not related. it's more than likely a fake chad which is why this slut cunt is responding still
>>
>>29484536
this girl I used to talk to did that exact same shit almost every day. She just wants attention is all.
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.