[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fight back against the /pol/fag invasion, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: drtyhjkuytrfg.jpg (3 KB, 125x103) Image search: [Google]
drtyhjkuytrfg.jpg
3 KB, 125x103
How do we fight back against the /pol/fag invasion, /r9k/?

They are all normalfag chads who shit on this board with their meme ideologies despite having two separate boards for their disgusting activities. I don't care if you're nazi but keep that shit on /pol/ or daily stormer.

The /pol/tard agenda has been spreading from major platforms such as stormfront to 4chan, while some boards such as /b/ have been infested with this shit the contagion seems to spreading to other boards with no set topic.

Remember to hide and sage posts with words like "degenerate" accompanied by usually Hitler avatar of their choosing to try to entice weak willed robots to join in on their threads.

Don't let the /pol/fag propaganda get you, /r9k/
>>
>>29465670

Shut the fuck up with this stupid invasion bullshit. I swear, the people bitching about it are worse than any "raid", which I doubt, because this place has been full of racists and faggots for a while.
>>
>>29467644
Oh, hello project normalize faggots.
Are your cool namefags giving g you the results you hoped for?
>>
I'm more concerned about normalfags
>>
Not a /pol/ack but you guys have a lot in common with each other. Replace irrational hatred towards all JEWS with WOMEN and you're there. What's the hate?
>>
/pol/ is full of failed normies. they are rejected by mainstream society. that's why they resort to hipster ideologies.
>>
>>29467773
Replace irrational with rational and you're right.
>>
>>29467773

>hatred for women and jews

>irrational

pick one, you r eddit using faggot.
>>
File: proislam.png (121 KB, 1013x487) Image search: [Google]
proislam.png
121 KB, 1013x487
>>29467644
We got btfo by daily invasions from srs. If you don't like it, attack them. For now, I'm enjoying a catalog bereft of "How can white men even compete?"

Cheers, m8
>>
I like the /pol/tards. Such fervor. I could never be racist like that though, but I understand the culture-preservation and nationalism aspects. Honestly I think the SJWs are worse. /pol/ is mostly exaggerating for shock value and to break the conditioning. The SJWs are truly hateful but try hide it, and they do have an agenda that they try to obscure...
>>
>>29467870
> /pol/ is mostly exaggerating for shock value and to break the conditioning
No they just get excited and have no other way of getting attention.
>>
>>29467974
Nope, I've been there. Read a lot. It's mostly insanity like most of 4chan. But the main goals seem to be to reject PC culture (by being maximally offensive), reject the media narrative (which does contain a bunch of bullshit), promote nationalism (which I agree with (I don't think globalization is necessarily wrong, but it should be done VERY differently than it is now)) and not encouraging "degeneracy" (which could mean anything, ultimately I see it as behavior that destroys culture without replacing it with something viable; I don't categorically hate the LGBTs like they do though).

The rest is mostly stormfaggotry and lolbertarianism. They are useful to promote and support those ideas, but most of those people are pretty silly. The hardcore nazis are awesome though, they really seem to believe in it. But most people don't actually want that...
>>
>>29468276
I meant the way the talk. You implied that it is a tactic but I think it's how they normal express themselves online. Every small event is urgent and demands a full rather than measured response.

They like getting worked up because it's fun, it matters less if they are right or wrong. That isn't saying I disagree with everything "they" believe, I just think they're immature meme-ers.
>>
>>29468401
Oh yeah, I get what you mean. Many of them are in it just because they believe in the stupid shit literally, and they're really angry. Many are moderate but they get easily riled up by the others. Many are just in to annoy the SJWs.

There's got to be a few memetic masters behind the whole thing too...

But mostly, when they troll online, it's always with maximum force. They don't think it's possible to reason with the SJWs anymore. And since the media are against them (their ideas really), they think they cannot use conventional methods. They are always trolling. It is partially for exposure. Also they want people to want to join in on the fun, etc.

They act insane because they believe they are fighting off insanity, but also because they are a bunch of trolls (being used for some purpose).
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.