[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE DO YOU STAND IN THE CURVE OF PENISES?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: bennis size.jpg (100 KB, 999x454) Image search: [Google]
bennis size.jpg
100 KB, 999x454
Show us how if your existence is sad or not.
>>
>>29465449
Sad life of averageness
>>
>5.5"x5.5" benis

I feel like I should be content with my dick. It curves upward and to the left, but I wish it didn't curve to the left.
>>
>>29465449

6.8 inch on a good day
>>
16cm, sad life of averageness. I'm not even sad because I have no interest in succubi.
>>
>>29465449
18cm of love reporting in
>>
>>29465449
Perfect length
Feels great
>>
How much is 7 inches?
>>
>graph is one-dimensional

Penis charts not factoring in girth are useless.
>>
Sad life of averageness - perfect lenght.

16-17
>>
Upper end of average.

Why isn't girth listed? It matters much more than length. An 8" pencil dick isn't as good as a 5" girthy fucker.
>>
Do I get to round up 16.5 to 17?
>>
File: sizes.png (23 KB, 560x756) Image search: [Google]
sizes.png
23 KB, 560x756
>>29465449
Where the fuck did you get this shit from? The most comprehensive survey of dick size says the average is 13.12 +/- 1.66 cm, which means 68.2% of men are between 11.46 cm and 14.78 cm. Also the 1SD limits of a Gaussian isn't 50% of cases, it's about 68.2%, this graph is all wrong.

Pic related is better.
>>
>5.2" x 4"
>small & thin as fuck
Good thing I'm ugly as fuck and don't have to worry about it.
>>
17 cm. I could pee and jerk of with 13 cms to so it's kinda going to waste.
>>
>>29465449
19 cm length, 15 cm girth.
Totally useless as I'm unable to function in social contexts.
I kissed girls before but never penetrated them.
>>
>>29465449
i was in the 10-12 range but now titty skittles has shrunk it to 6-9 range
>>
17.8 length, 13 girth
not that it matters, I'm a fat broke autist, so I will probably never get to use it again
>>
Who cares?
Why care?
Why worry?
>>
>>29466102
girls, guys, people.

Sorry for you also, senpai
>>
>current year
>still falling for the lenght meme
jesus christ people, just fucking last 20 minutes with an average dick and women will call you a god of sex.
>>
>>29466260
there's a term for what you just said, but it escapes me.

>it's okay if you're average in size because I'm going to assume you can last 20 minutes AND know how to fuck

It's the same shit as the "it isn't the size of the ship it's the motion of the ocean" meme.
>>
Or
>>
>>29466086
>get to use it again
>again
Fuck off trainfag jew normie.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.