[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel when you see Asian men with white women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 800x600
How do you feel when you see Asian men with white women?
>>
>>29461496
I don't think robots care, try /pol/
>>
But I don't see it. The only time I kind of saw it was when I was chilling with my qt pi FWB and I was the dude.

Wait no, I saw it once late at night at a local ihop. She was cute.
>>
>>29461525
>blaming everything on the pol boogeyman
ayyylmao
>>
I think we could be great friends in a "not take anything too serious" kind of way.
>>
that guy barely looks asian and that girl is fat and ugly. any implied hate I'm supposed to have dissipated

0/10, aint even jelly. please, TAKE these whales
>>
>>29461666

>fat and ugly

Really ? She's a cute and has some meat.
>>
>>29461679
You're not white so you think any white chick is hot
>>
>>29461589
?????
Nah just saying they are more likely to care.
>>
>>29461679
are you black?
origeneru
>>
>moderately attractive overweight white girl
My sister was the same way, she dated blacks and Hispanics because they were easy to control since they were infatuated with white girls.

Race mixing is fine as long as you want to raise children properly. You're trash if you have kids just to prove something by race mixing and let them grow up to be shitheads though.
>>
>>29461711

No lol

>>29461690

Unlikely.
>>
>>29461496

I don't because it doesn't exist outside of r/asianmasculinity/
>>
I think, "oh great, Asian Masculinity is raiding us again"
>>
I feel like the integrity of the race is being threatened and I donate to far right groups
>>
Tbh it's not that serious. I think we get along okay.
>>
>>29461496
Why does it matter? It's not like anyone here is gonna get with them
>>
i don't know about romance but I feel like I would be a good friend or 3rd wheel to Stacey and her Bf. We would do weeby things and dude weed lmao
>>
weird

I grew up amongst whites and have trouble identifying with other asians. I like white girls possibly more than asian ones because of this but each time I see that pairing I wonder how is that possible and then go back to wasting time here.
>>
>>29461496
ive never seen one before. lel stay cucked xir
>>
Honestly, I think if I did see it, I'd be pretty surprised. That would literally be my only reaction. I'd probably then be curious as to how it happened and ask "so , how did you guys meet?" or something like that.
>>
>>29461764
lel. and how
>>
The sex is pretty good, not that any of us will know.
>>
http://www.xvideos.com/video15214311/teen_takes_a_hard_anal

Felix Vicious is a sexy weeb Stacey that did JAV. This is Jennifer Black I think.

Saged for dead thread.
>>
>>29461496
It makes me wanna spill my drink all over them
>>
I feel sorry for them, Asian women don't age like horseshit
>>
>>29461496
>attractive cherokee man
>ugly fat women
why does this happen
>>
>>29463040
Because this is a white persons world
>>
>>29461496
Nothing bc I'm not a insecure faggot like u :^)
>>
>>29461496
Surprised lol
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.