[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so fucking scary? They could literally ruin your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4
Why are girls so fucking scary?

They could literally ruin your life with just one made up rape story. How can anyone trust them?
>>
Despite all the stories out there getting away with a false rape accusation is nowhere near as easy as you think.
>>
>>29456912
>They could literally ruin your life with just one made up rape story.
Kinda worried about that.
It seems they often do this to save face after they regret sleeping with someone after their friends make fun of them.
I could imagine them regretting it with me...
>>
Nobody does trust them thats the thing I say we kill them off

Fuck em
>>
>>29456912
Literally never trust a woman because she WILL use it against you at some point. They have too much power in 2016, they can fuck your shit up for no reason other than their amusement, i speak from experience. Even chads never trust them. You need to appear sturdy to them or they will take shots at you.
>>
>>29456912
Nobody cares about you enough to ruin your life.
Don't force anybody to care about you and you're golden.
>>
>>29456912
>They could literally ruin your life with just one made up rape story.
Sounds like a normalfag problem.

Looks like it's time for you to fuck off.
>>
>>29457014
>Don't force anybody to care about you and you're golden.
Truer words have never been spoke on /r9k/.
>>
>>29457014
This isn't really true. I was insignificant but i had a crush on a girl at uni. I didn't do anything but she somehow noticed and started getting close to me and acting like she is flirting with me. Then when i tried to reciprocate i realized she was doing it for fun with her friends and they all started making fun of me. It was extremely painful and everyone else started avoiding me. It ruined my life even though i was not important or forced anyone to, they were just bored.

This happens every day, i have read so many stories like that.
>>
>>29456984
But then humans would die off
We just need to stop accepting this sort of behaviour.
No right to vote, remove them from the draft and make it illegal to have sex before marriage and cheat on their husbands. Husbands may only cheat if they feel that their wife no longer satisfies them, and if the girl he cheated with wasn't married she'll get a pass, if she was married she'll get less of a penalty.
>>
>>29457041
You do realize that had you not responded nothing would have happened?
>>
>>29456912
Yes, they do are scary. But remember, even though they don't show it, they are more scared of you than you are of them! Just don't let them sense your fear, and don't act like a prey.
>>
File: 1466522805524.jpg (163 KB, 1024x1340) Image search: [Google]
1466522805524.jpg
163 KB, 1024x1340
Because they propagate the species and hence arbiters of genetic strength. They're going to put you through a wringer to make sure you have what it takes to survive.

Alles Leben ist kampf, robots.
>>
>>29457054
>humans would die off
>implying that's inherently bad
>we need to
>we
>need to
spooky
>>
>>29457054
>But then humans would die off

You make it sound like that's supposed to be a bad thing.
It really isn't.
>>
>>29457041
Anytime someone posts a story like this, boohoo normies are mean and go out of their way to bully me, it's from the point of view of an autist. Pretty sure things happened quite differently than you described. But of course we'll never hear the other side of the story.
>>
>>29457061
Every male would have responded unless he was gay or asexual, which is pretty rare. That's the point. You are not safe from external stimuli, they can be very strong.
>>
>>29457041
Fuck off normalfag.
Why does your kind keep coming here?
>>
>>29457092
Except thats not true. Shit like that happens all the time. Its not really a secret or something out of the ordinary
>>
File: thinkingaboutdick.jpg (25 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
thinkingaboutdick.jpg
25 KB, 480x480
>>29456912
>tfw smaller and weaker than the average girl on top of that
girls are pretty scary
>>
>>29457092
Posts like this baffle me, more and more i see normalfag like this, always "autism" always people white knighting for normies. Go back to facebook or even better end your life.

>>29457099
Normalfags don't get women to pretend they like them just to make fun of them with their friends later. You have no idea how painful that is, you are literally deemed unfit to be a real person.
>>
>>29457097
>Every male would have responded unless he was gay or asexual
Nah. 3DPD is trash and once they are old enough to be bushy and have cowtits, they're pretty grotesque. Uni aged females are too old.
>>
>>29457097
>projecting
No, (You) are not safe
>>
>>29457041
Damn, yeah. Why do they have to do this.
Whenever a girl talks to me I always scan around for their friends filming it with their phones now. I mostly default to just trying to get them to disengage without looking too dumb.
>>
>>29457115
>You have no idea how painful that is, you are literally deemed unfit to be a real person.
Normalfag, I said fuck off.
>>
>>29457092
This is REALLY frequent...
>>
>>29457116
>>29457117
as i said, you can be gay or asexual like in your cases

an average young male with working dick? good luck ignoring a girl even pretending to be interested in you

>>29457119
there are some real sociopathic gangs of women, women are naturally less or even non-emphatetic at all, they get off on this shit man and modern society gives them a free pass at people like us

>>29457129
you aren't even making any sense i just described why i am not normal and obviously normies did so as well

i used to think stuff like that never happens until it happened to me
>>
>>29456917
>calling legitimate carefulness a trust issue
Is every deviation from the norm some form of mental illness now?
>>
>>29457155
>non-emphatetic
Empathy only means the ability to sense the feelings of other people. It doesn't mean they care at all. They do have higher empathy. But they seem to have very low sympathy for those below them.
>>
>>29457184
They use it as a weapon, actually. They get better at it by playing with their preys.
>>
>be in middle school
>overhear girls talk about how they will claim a teacher molested them if he doesn't give them good grades

fucking sluts. I started hating women at an early age thanks to that
>>
>>29457285
Which is why schools usually have a policy of "not allowed to be with teacher alone in closed room".
>>
>>29457041
>extremeIy painful
For you.
>>
>>29456912
I personally neve get involved with girls because I know they can break me with one mean look.

I'm not gay.
>>
>>29457114
>tfw i will never be smaller and weaker than the average girl
i want to die
i want to die and be reborn as a cute permashota
>>
false rape accusations barely ever happen, because most women realize how fucked up that is.
In fact, most women who actually do get raped are too timid to come forward because they don't want to be associated with such a disgraceful event.
The only people who openly lie about rape are the really fucked in the head girls, which are extremely easy to distinguish from regular girls if you've interacted with more than a handful of women in your life.

Here are some red flags that can help you distinguish whether or not she'd make a fake rape accusation.
>she loves attention.
>she relies on the "I am helpless/troubled and I need rescuing" for attention.
>she is impulsive
>she does drugs/drinks a lot
>she cant take accountability or deal with criticism
>her hair is dyed or she has tattoos or piercings
>for whatever reason, she would benefit somehow by making a rape claim even though it will inevitably fail in court (if you didn't rape her)
>she posts lots of politically charged/victimization stuff on social media
>mental illness

enough of these red flags will instantly be a deal breaker. A girl has to be really messed up in the head to want to be labeled a rape victim, and women that openly admit/flaunt their status as that are usually lying. Rape happens a lot and it is a huge issue, but the ones that actually get raped stay quiet about it because they want to dissociate from the event
>>
>>29458703
But when it does happen it can easily destroy your life completely. It's rare, but still too devastating to risk for many.
>>
>>29458724
Yes but it could also easily destroy hers.
Many women get exposed for lying by those who know they're lying or by things like Internet posts/search history.
Obviously it wouldn't do as much damage to her, but socially people don't take lying about rape well. It's seen as a further victimizing people who have already been what upon.

I've actually seen a handful of cases where, once the guy was found to have not raped the girl, people shift and take his side (he's the actual victim in a false accusation).

And again, if you pay attention to those signs and hang out with quality people, it WONT happen to you.
>>
>>29458792
>I've actually seen a handful of cases where, once the guy was found to have not raped the girl, people shift and take his side (he's the actual victim in a false accusation).

And I've seen a handful of cases where the false accuser only got a slap on the wrist while the accused had to spend 5-10+ years in jail.
>>
>>29458804
Most of those types of cases happened a long time ago.

It happens at a rate that is a problem, but isn't worth the response it's gotten. I know people that now will ALWAYS doubt the girl or be like "I don't believe her" even when there's undoubtably evidence just because they're so shell shocked by the couple of cases where people have been falsely accused.

The legal system fucks up sometimes. There are plenty of people who have payed for crimes they didn't commit. It's fucked up but it's not limited to rape.

And again, if you don't spend time on girls who are obviously crazy, then that won't happen to you
>>
>>29458703
I hope this thread is still up when Ii get home in six hours so I can post statistics proving you wrong.

Slate has an article saying that this 2-8% statistic only reflects rape that was proven false at the very beginning of the investigation. It doesnt include false rape charges that were acquitted due to insufficient evidence, which is closer to 25-50% of all alleged rapes.

This means that false rape statistics dont include people like Jackie Coakely.
>>
>>29458703
You know how I know you're a dirty, lying feminist?
>most women who get raped never come forward
Then how do we know if they were raped if there's no record of them ever coming forward and no crime was prosecuted? This is unprovable bullshit meant to inflate rape statistics without the burden of needing any proof.

>"The police report there was only five rapes last month but when you include unreported rape it's more like 500!"
get the fuck out of here
>>
>>29458792
>it could also destroy hers
LOL no. Jackie Coakely has never been punished for the media frenzy she started.
>>
>>29458984
I've dated two girls who actually got raped.
One got orally raped and the other literally had to have surgery because the rapist tore her ass so bad.
They both had rape kits done and the first one spent a week in the psych ER because she was traumatized.
Neither came forward about the rape or made an accusation. Both said they wanted to move on with their lives and forget about it. Both were normal girls who had been hanging out with guy friends who took advantage of them.

And I didn't say all that mess. I don't agree with a lot of the feminist bullshit about rape. But just because I don't agree with it doesn't mean I have to do a 180 and say NONE of it is true. That feminist bs is a dramatization of something that actually happens.

>>29458894
are you saying that if there's not enough evidence of something, it didn't happen? I understand that you cannot be held legally responsible if there is not enough evidence, but many of those cases are women who just didn't have rape kits done or who waited too long to build themselves up to persecute. I'd argue that a fair number of the "insufficient evidence" cases actually involved rape.
>>
>>29459069
Classic r9k thread killer post. You're confronting the robots with too much reality anon-san, besides, most of the guys in here need to lie to themselves into hating women just to overcome the fact that they fell in love with Stacy/not be an hero. It's kind of less trouble if you just let these cucks live in a fantasy world.
>>
Ask someone who's being charged with assault even though my ex gf kicked my ass.

looking at facing 2 years. that's the deal they gave me. i'm taking it to trial
>>
>>29456971
Roastie detected

I'm homeless because I did laundry for a roommate who was in surgery .
Fuck your entire gender
>>
>>29457354
Roasties will still make some shit up and have that man lynched .

Just watch "The Hunt"
>>
File: 1425496137656.gif (2 MB, 474x237) Image search: [Google]
1425496137656.gif
2 MB, 474x237
>>29458703
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THIS ROASTIE FOR REAL?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>29459069
>>29459223
Tumblr and Instagram are the places for you
Bye now
>>
>>29459069
What was it like dating them?
>>
>>29459069
>it happened to my two friends
>therefore it happens all the time

>if there is not enough evidence, it didnt happen?
Yes. Usually when a person is found "not guilty" it means they're innocent, not "guilty but unpunished." This is how the justice system works. You need evidence to prove guilt, whether it's rape or embezzlement.
>>
>>29456979

>girl sleeps with guy
>openly brags about it to people
>however, the other people disapprove, because they used other people's furniture
>suddenly, after finding out people think less of her now, she claims it was rape and so she doesn't need to apologise

Fortunately for the guy, everyone called her out on her bullshit and she didn't go the the cops.
>>
>>29459660
It was fine, they were lovely people. Very naive and trusting which is probably why they were targeted.
They both went through trauma therapy and were able to kinda move on I guess. The one who had her anus ripped was always kind of in denial though, it's insane how much she dissociated from the event and pretended like it just didn't happen.

>>29459684
You don't seem to understand what I said.
Yes, that person is not guilty and in legal terms, they did not commit the crime.
But in REAL LIFE like considering actions that actually happened, they very well could have actually done it. That doesn't mean that you should assume that they're guilty and treat them as criminals, but that doesn't mean that the victim is lying, either.

If I murder someone and there's not enough evidence to convict me, I still committed murder even though I was not guilty of murder. No one could prove it so I wouldn't be punished, but that doesn't mean that I didn't do it. A person still died.
>>
>>29460467
> Very naive and trusting

Did you ever worry they could be targeted again b/c of this?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.