[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey robots, am I a normie yet? >Girl from college adds me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: yfn5IBm.png (264 KB, 628x527) Image search: [Google]
yfn5IBm.png
264 KB, 628x527
Hey robots, am I a normie yet?
>Girl from college adds me on snapchat
>We snap for a little while
>We ask each other awkward questions for lols one night that we have to answer honestly
>Ask her how far she's been with a guy
>"I've never held hands with a guy"
>Wat.jpg you're hot
>Next day she sends me a mirror picture of her wearing a bra and panties
>Tem ditties
>I respond with "that's fucking hot"
>She says thanks and sends more softcore suggestive pictures
>Compliment her more on her body later in a flirty manner that I didnt know I had
>Wheredidthissuperpowercomefrom.jar
>She sends me a heart emoji back with a thanks
>I say "anytime" with a kissy face emoji

Did I make it? I didn't know I could flirt so well... I'm 19 btw

Pic unrelated
>>
>>29441616
>"I've never held hands with a guy"
>sends pics to dude she knew for like 2 days

Yeah she's already been on the cock carousel but you can still hit it and become a normie. Just don't get attatched
>>
UWBGBFHJBFGLBAFBFBGHOFGKBASGKHA

0/10 OP

JFVNKVDFVKBZXCVLBZCVJLKBVJVBF VJAF VLJV DSV ADSVO L
>>
>>29441679
I dunno she seems like the outcast/out if league in her friend group of really hot girls. Also ive never seen her with another guy

Also I'm working out not becoming attached by only concentrating on her hot body. A protip I'm using is: compliment the body, with words like hot, sexy, etc and not pretty or beautiful like a beta

Maybe I can become a normie
>>
File: gracepepe.jpg (93 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
gracepepe.jpg
93 KB, 804x743
>>29441616
>having snapchat
>using social media in general
you're already a normie. now fuck off
>>
>>29441748
I only have snapchat desu that doesnt mean I'm a normie you cranky faggot
>>
>>29441746
You're lying to yourself because it would be harder to accept that the situation you're in makes no fucking sense.
>>
It's sad how normals try so desperately to fit in everywhere.
Even here where they are despised
>>
File: 1363546811165.jpg (155 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1363546811165.jpg
155 KB, 400x505
>>29441616
>SNAPCHAT

You were always a normie. Now fuck off.
>>
Not op, I have a Snapchat but I'm a 24 y/o KHV. I only use it to keep up with guy friends, cousins, and online friends I like (and to share stuff with them I see day to day). I literally have zero friends who are girls. I'm not gay either, and I jerk off to doujins every night

If I'm a normie so be it.
>>
>utilizing technology to keep in touch with people
fucking faggot NORMIE, leave my secret clubhouse
>>
>>29441616
>adds me on snapchat
stopped reading there, you were always a normie
>>
>>29442423
>guy friends
this is why we can't take
>I'm totally a robot guise
seriously

>>29442264
this
>>
>>29441932
Thats the most normie tier besides normiebook you cuck
and you're in college? you're banished from here you swine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.