[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever die during your high school years? >popular girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 34
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
Anyone ever die during your high school years?
>popular girl in my old high school got killed in a car crash because her girlfriend was drunk driving
>>
Not in high school, but one kid in 1st grade somehow managed to kill himself in a playground by strangling himself with a swing. He was with a friend and still managed to die.
>>
File: ruGX4o5.png (38 KB, 163x224) Image search: [Google]
ruGX4o5.png
38 KB, 163x224
>>29437630
>uppity negro (crip gang member I think) gets stabbed at a party and later died that night
>all over the papers
>everyone in the school wearing "justice for jamal" tshirts
>me and my one friend are meanwhile laughing our ass off because the guy was a fucking asshole that bullied us cuck white bois
>>
Someone that I barely knew died of cancer despite three years of prior fundraising on part of the entire school and community
>>
>>29437695
Lmao that reminded me of this black dude who got shot in the face and somehow survived in 11th grade. Nigga put a stink bomb in my shoes so serves him right.
>>
Three popular kids died in a car crash. It sucks because one girl in the car wasn't popular and survived, and everyone hated her for it and things got even worse for her. The general feeling people had was they wished she'd died instead of one of the popular kids.

Pretty messed up.
>>
One of my high school teachers shot himself. He had just been through a nasty divorce.
>>
>>29438128
High school popular kids are the worst. Surprisingly the girl who was drunk driving didn't die and didn't receive a lot of hate. Probably because they were a lesbian couple but eh.
>>
>>29437630

Some girl in another class died in a house fire along with her parents, they were all sleeping. Never spoke to her but remember it was a very small blonde finnish girl, seemed cheerful.
>>
File: 1458232529723.jpg (26 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1458232529723.jpg
26 KB, 600x337
>chad draws a cock on my uniform sweatshirt
>dies of braincancer or something 2 weeks after graduation
if anyone deserved cancer it was him
>>
>>29438515

Dude, someone who died from braincancer 2 weeks after grad wouldn't have been very cocky for at least a year prior to that.
>>
>>29437630
Nope but there was a suicide shortly after, bullied kid jumped out of the tenth floor
>>
a few people from my school died on mh370
>>
One of my friends almost died when he was 5. He accidentally hung himself from a monkey bar type of thing.
>>
A kid I knew since elementary school took acid in 11th grade and hung himself

I remember when they announced it Monday morning following the weekend and this girl sitting by me started freaking out saying "I just talked to him the other night!"
>>
the asian kid that was good at everything at my school drove to walmart bought a shotgun and blew his brains out in the parking lot. I wish everyday to reach that level of hero.
>>
A whole family, bar the parents, died in a house fire as a result of insurance fraud.
They put pictures of him up around school, but they picked the least flattering one.
>>
>>29438714
>buying a shotgun at walmart

MURICA. WE STILL CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY PUBLIC SHOOTINGS KEEP HAPPENING!`
>>
>>29438802
I personally think the only way to fix the US is to nuke the south.
>>
File: wrecked.jpg (23 KB, 358x427) Image search: [Google]
wrecked.jpg
23 KB, 358x427
Some freshman girl from another high school got ejected out of an SUV and died as a result.
>>
>>29437630
No, but some dumb stacey tried to cut her veins sideways in the bathroom. there was an ambulance and all that, too bad she didn't actually die.
>>
File: leave.jpg (189 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
leave.jpg
189 KB, 717x880
>>29438802
As if "mah gun control" will solve anything.
>>
Back in elementary school my gym teacher shot his girlfriend and then himself, needless to say it was a pretty messed up thing to hear as a ten year old.
>>
>almost-chad killed himself my junior year for apparently no reason
>i am one of the only people that knows why despite not having any semblance of friendship with him
>>
>>29439202
Why did he dew it?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1731x2739) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1731x2739
>>29437630
3 faggot Chad's got in a car drunk after a party and crashed into a tree off the bridge and died. It was an absolute mess.Sad!
>>
>>29437630
One of my friends just got caught killing some dude. A friend we have in common told me yesterday.
>>
File: 1446510899265.jpg (106 KB, 1068x1280) Image search: [Google]
1446510899265.jpg
106 KB, 1068x1280
>>29437630
Kid went on family vacation to Mexico during Spring Break. He contracted some terminal illness while there and died during the vacation. None of his family got sick besides him. He was actually fairly quiet and known to be nice, so I didn't really take pleasure in it.

I didn't actually know the guy so I didn't pretend to be sad, and everyone thought I was an insensitive prick. My high school had almost 2,000 students. I never even met the guy. Should I really be expected to be sentimental over the deaths of strangers? I personally don't think so.
>>
>>29437630
one kid got swept out to sea and was never found
man how fucked is that, I can't think of a worse way to die
>>
>>29439385
That's my biggest fear, being stranded out in the open sea. What a way to go, he's a pile of bones at the bottom of the sea and no one will ever find him. Kinda sad to think about
>>
>>29437630

yeah, 2 car crash fags
>>
Yes i knew him
>be me
>had drug related nobodies i hung out with just because drugs
>planning to pick up around 400$ worth of molly +shrooms, supposedly from a younger fag
>no idea the peeps i was hanging with were planning to steal from him(the guy who died)
>we meet up, they take the baggie at knife point and run off
>im standing there speechless, turn around and run
>year later see on news hes dead.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2014/08/10/phoenix-teens-murder-suicide-more-details-abrk/13855237/
>>
>>29437630
When I was 18, somebody who was about 16 in my old school killed himself. If I remember correctly, he used firearms, but his death wasn't instant.
>>
>skateboarder gets hit by a car
>goes into a coma he hasn't awoken from 6 years later

FEE FIE FO FUM
REMOVE ALL NORMIE SCUM
>>
File: 1466521910672.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1466521910672.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29437630
Why is that Pepe so smug?
>>
Some kid with few friends died over the winter break. There was the typical normie outpourings of feigned grief and sorrow for about a week or two, then things went back to normal.

A couple of years after school had finished, some Chad who moved to a different country committed suicide. Naturally since the normies had lost one of their own this was treated as if it were a national tragedy. There are still Stacies writing sad messages on his Facebook wall to this day.
>>
>>29437630
Yeah, depressed Ukrainian kid killed himself when shit first started going down in Ukraine.
>>
>Have best friend met on xbox
>never met in person
>both depressed, but bros 4life & have eachothers backs
>always planning to meet
>he graduates high school, but stays to help out
>really into guns
>buys gun, nobody thinks anything of it except me
>ask my irl friend if he thinks online friend would be ballsy enough to an hero, he says no (he's talked to him as well)
>2 days later
>mutual friends from his town sharing shooter suicide story
>first thought is him, but deny it
>read story, everything checks out except no name
>ask his ex, she confirms it
>best friend of four years is dead
>its on CNN and 4chan
>have loads of screenshots that press would love
>dont share them out of love and respect
>people would say it wasnt ever a real friendship
>>
A few actually.

Freshman year, a sophmore guy died in a car crash. Wasn't his fault. He was in the backseat of a car, at a red light, and got rear ended by someone who was looking for their phone and going 50 mph.

Sophmore year, a senior guy fell off a cliff in a park while he was tripping acid.

Junior year, a teacher in his 50's had a heart attack while he was mowing his lawn.

My high school was cursed, I swear.
>>
>>29439367
And that's why autists like you will remain social rejects.
>>
Black kid drowned at a water resort

The saddest part was everyone on Facebook acting like they were close to him for brownie points
>>
Yep, basically the same add your story, op. Nice girl died in a head on collision. I worked a part time job with her before she went. She was ok to me.

Still think about her. Maybe it's for the best. Would she have even wanted to see what the world has become?
>>
>>29439730
Phoenix, go figure. Fucking white trash. Have you been relegated to Prescott yet?
>>
Yes a girl from my class, she was dating an arab, and she was deff not a stacy by any means. She got bullied quite a lot, liked to cut herself and was lured by a pedo. I kinda regret ignoring her friend request. Died in a car crash where her boyfriend speeded.
>>
>>29443095
It's like that for every death really.

A girl a year or two above in HS got kicked by a horse which somehow killed her. Her brother was a kid that picked on me, and I'll admit I could at least relish in his suffering. Was fun to watch the whole facebook shebang, "oh it's so sad she was a light in our blah blah blah"

Honestly if I ever got killed prematurely by a way other than suicide I'd want everyone to say how much of a cunt I was just for something different.
>>
2 girls
One was killed by jelly cousin who thought she had everything
Other from brain damage from abusive boyfriend
Didn't know either so I didn't really care
>>
>>29439367
society would collapse without hypocrisy. This is the way it is.
>>
My best friend shot himself in the head last year when I was a senior, we would often browse 4chan together.
>>
a dude I had seen around the halls died from being drunk and he got hit by a train. there was a ceremony at my school and everything so his cute mexican friend came to the school
>>
some weird asian guy i didn't know drove straight into a rock wall doing like 90mph and he died, they found a suicide note a few days later. i didn't really know him because he was 2 years older than me.

another guy got sent off to some mental hospital and he jumped out of the car they were transporting him in, it was on the highway and he basically jumped out of a car doing like 60mph and cracked open his skull on the highway and got hit by a few cars.
>>
My cousin choked on an Advil...
>>
File: 1441606301588s.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1441606301588s.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
6 people killed themselves my freshman year
>>
>>29444277
shouldnt even call her cute, i've had my eye on her for two years. she wont go away
>>
>>29444281
>they found a suicide note a few days later. i didn't really know him because he was 2 years older than me.

what did it say?
not good enough grades?
>>
>>29444306
i really don't remember, this was like 14 years ago
>>
File: 1466305185205.jpg (117 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1466305185205.jpg
117 KB, 645x773
>get along with classmate
>really connect with each other
>"hey anon, want to come over next week?"
>GonnaMakeItLads.jpeg
>he dies during the weekend of an asthma attack
I'm convinced that god just hates me or some shit.
>>
I think someone senior died in my sophomore year. Didn't know him. Can't remember what the illness was. I think it may have been cancer.
>>
>>29439730
Oh fuck I remember hearing about this! Where u from anon??
>>
>>29437630
desu desu desu desu senpai
>>
>>29444336
Yeah, hates YOU. Asshole.
>>
Kid down the street from me packed a bag full of weapons, walked a few miles down the road to massacre a family. He tried to break in through the window and the father shot him in the face with a 12 gauge slug. I heard the gunshot, it was late.
>>
A kid in my neighborhood died playing tetherball in his back yard when we were in fourth grade.
>>
>>29444418
What was their beef?
>>
>>29444395
What did I do wrong?
>>29444444
oh boy oh boy
>>
>>29444420
How did this happen? It's just tetherball.
>>
>>29444483
The kid was an aspie madman, the father was a proud gun owning southerner. Shit's crazy down here in Georgia, people kill each other often. Last year some lady chopped this dude up and kept him under her porch.
>>
>>29444520
shotput tetherball
>>
>>29444520
It wrapped around his neck or something. I don't know any specifics; I didn't know the kid and didn't really seek out any additional information on it. I just remember they made us gather in school to talk about our feelings and it made me uncomfortable.
>>
>>29444549
I'm from Georgia and I can confirm. This kid I went to school with lost his fucking mind and took some kid out in the woods behind his house, stabbed him to death, dismembered him, burned his body, and then dumped the remains in a river for no reason.
>>
There was this very anon-esque guy in the same school, he wasn't ever bullied, he didn't have any lack of social skills and he was an okay guy for the usual chit-chat, but still he wasn't very known for some reason. A generic nobody, as harsh as it is to say.
Eventually switched schools and after a few years, I heard his more popular friend crashed his car. Once upon a time I go to the grocery store, and see the guy in a wheelchair pushed around by his mom, his head drooping all back and forth sideways as if he was asleep. I didn't really pay any attention and I didn't even recognise him, until..

>"hey, anon. i remember you."
>holy shit, what happened to you?
>"i don't know, i guess the doctors said i'm retarded or something nowadays."

He didn't say any more, and just stared at the ground in silence. I exchanged some awkward glances with his mother and left. I wasn't really buggered about it, but it's just too fucking tragic how miserable a person's life can turn out.
>>
My school was in the news around a year back because a kid blew his brains out in the hallway around 2nd hour.

Apparently he had been kicked off the track team (star athlete) and out of his home the week prior, as well as dumped by his Gf.
Honestly, I blame the school and the people who went there most. Shit like this only happens because we dont make kids feel safe and open about their personal problems. And the track coach that kicked him off was metally abusive as fuck to everyone.
>>
there was a kid in my highschool with diagnosed brain cancer, i probably havent even seen him durning all those years but nvm... teachers forced everyone to feel sorry for him, say good words about him,,, go to church for school masses for him (inb4 glorius poland).

me and some other edgelords (i wouldnt call them friends, started making bets when he is going to die, and about month ago principal came to our classes to announce that he died... guess who has won the bet
>>
>>29444905
>And the track coach that kicked him off was metally abusive as fuck to everyone.
You mean he was a coach?
>>
A 13 year old gay kid with Tumblr hair shot himself during my senior year. I knew his sister reasonably well.
>>
>>29444905
Oh, and my freshman year a family of 3 kids and a wife were murdered in their sleep by their dad with a shotgun. He buried them out in the desert and was caught.
He had brain cancer 10 years prior, people think he may have lost it because of it.
>>
A kid who I worked with, in junior year, killed himself.

He went to school a town over from me. One night, I was working at the same place when my boss randomly pulls me aside and says: "anon just died." Turns out he hung himself the night before.

I didn't really talk to him but i felt very bad, attended his wake but no one else who we worked with did.
>>
>>29437630
I did. For a little while. It was not my proudest moment.
>>
>>29442472
Link to news about it?
>>
>>29438581
look up GMB
most commong kind of malignant brain cancer, super rapid growth rate and 5% survival rate, this shit could easily kill you in less than a month
>>
File: Not so Cheeki.jpg (24 KB, 500x272) Image search: [Google]
Not so Cheeki.jpg
24 KB, 500x272
>>29437630
>finally get courage to ask out qt Junior year on a thursday
>get her number, we spend all friday together long into the night, plan to get lunch the next week
>she gets emotional and says how glad she is we spent the day together
>she kills herself that weekend with no warning
>have to see 'we miss you' signs with her picture hanging throughout the school for months

Still feels bad after all these years
>>
File: 2jl97kT.jpg (111 KB, 489x446) Image search: [Google]
2jl97kT.jpg
111 KB, 489x446
yea, but I didn't give an actual fuck

still don't falamamama
>>
File: 1455143124504.png (299 KB, 500x714) Image search: [Google]
1455143124504.png
299 KB, 500x714
I'm a filthy half breed so my high school time was spent in japan along with most of my youth. cant say anyone died but one girls nearly offed herself and got talked out of it. I think the closets someone came was the quiet kid spending 2 weeks in the hospital after catching a cold. Seriously, the japanese people become freaking hospitalized half the time when they catch a cold. Thousands of years of imbreeding on a tiny island left these people unable to fight common colds.
>>
>>29437630

That happens every year.

Her name Victoria by any chance?
>>
File: 1463648742354.jpg (9 KB, 240x193) Image search: [Google]
1463648742354.jpg
9 KB, 240x193
>kid standing on 4th floor balcony, ready to jump
>middle school kids yelling "do a backflip faggot"
>>
I know of someone who died after high school from cancer.
>>
My childhood had quite a few deaths.
>murder suicide in 8th grade killed an entire family
>freshman year a senior dies in a car crash because he was hopped up on meth
>a robot in my class who was new to the school blew his brains out senior year
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465392818714.jpg (50 KB, 626x600) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465392818714.jpg
50 KB, 626x600
Two westernized Muslim sisters were shot by their father while in the back of his cab because he found out they had boyfriends. He executed both of them with a pistol for their degeneracy. Didn't know either of them. One of their boyfriends was with another girl within a couple of weeks.
>>
>>29438128
wow that is so fucked. normies are evil.
>>
Degenerate bully in middle school took too much Xanax and fell asleep facedown on his pillow and suffocated. Was announcements about it and a moment of silence, and people wore purple to school, but nobody ever talked about how he died, just "he suffocated" so I took every fucking opportunity I could to remind teachers and everyone how the fuck he died, kek
>>
File: 1442135.gif (1 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
1442135.gif
1 MB, 300x170
>>29437630
Nobody at my school actually died.
In seventh grade, there was this student that started to slam his head on desks and throw himself down staircases. He never had major injuries, though, and I think he got a little better but ended up being creepy as shit.
Some others that were either ghetto or aspie occasionally threatened to kill others or set off bombs, and one kid was stabbed in the hand with a pencil, but surprisingly nobody actually died.
>>
>>29437630
Actually three people died in my school last year before i graduated.... 2 got killed in a car accident and i don't know about ther guy but may they rest in piece.
>>
>>29441129
he's the mateen machine
>>
>girl jumped in front of a train
>boy fell from a roof while /drunk/
>>
>>29445688
Was this AZ by chance?
>>
>>29437630
>Omar Mateen Pepe

Fucking seriously? Show some respect for the people who are grieving. It hasn't even been two weeks since some of us lost a loved one.
>>
File: 1341978643.jpg (33 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
1341978643.jpg
33 KB, 600x390
>>29437630
>school had SSR (sustained silent reading) for 20 minutes in 2nd period
>never brought a book
>borrowed one from some 6'5 giraffe build guy in my p.e. class
>kept it for like 2 years
>everytime he sees me he asks for it back since he borrowed it from a teacher
>"Shit, my bad, I got you next time, Slim."
>come back from summer vacation senior year and find out he hung himself
>mfw I'm imagining how it must've been for a guy near manute bol's height to hang himself
Thanks for the book though, Steven.
>>
Someone I didn't know got shot.

Apparently, his brother was a gang member, so someone knocked on their door, poor kid answered the door then got sprayed.
>>
>>29446086
>suffocated
>everyone had to wear purple

kek
>>
>>29437630
A year before I went into high school a girl was shot and killed right in front of our high school on the the lawn
>>
One of my middle school teachers once told me about a kid in his class who got impaled through the skull by an icicle during a skiing trip like it was nothing...
>>
File: 637.jpg (904 KB, 1364x885) Image search: [Google]
637.jpg
904 KB, 1364x885
not hs but right after he graduated uni
a true leader, one of the kindest souls.

rest in paradise harper
>>
I probably died in an alternate timeline. Most likely suicide.
>>
>>29445701
I heard about that. Isn't he on FBI Most Wanted list now?
>>
>>29445701
Jesus fuck.
Isnt it called honor killing or something?
>>
>>29448109
No. Its fatwa (Muslim opinion) that you shouldn't date or have sex before marriage, but to kill someone over it isnt really a Muslim tradition.
>>
File: 1459982142952.jpg (70 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1459982142952.jpg
70 KB, 604x604
>>29437630

Some random dude got stuck on train tracks thingy and died was like 5 min after i went over those tracks
>>
>>29437630
Yep.

>two guys stole a suv and crashed into a pole drunk drag racing

>a girl died in a car accident when her friend fell asleep at the wheel
>>
File: Yaser-said.jpeg.jpg (5 KB, 100x139) Image search: [Google]
Yaser-said.jpeg.jpg
5 KB, 100x139
>>29445701
Yaser Said is wanted for the double murders of his two children in Irving, Texas. The crime occurred on January 1, 2008. The FBI is holding a $100,000 reward for any information that is leading to Said's capture.
>>
>>29444933
The other coaches werent manupulative or coniving.
Hes actually under investigation for imbezzling from the school atm.
>>
>>29445306
Sounds like she didn't enjoy it that much
>>
>>29437695
>justice for jamal

Tip top kek
>>
File: 1422330055164.png (113 KB, 204x269) Image search: [Google]
1422330055164.png
113 KB, 204x269
None that I know of, but a group of guys at my high school went to prison for killing a dude from ecuador.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/four-new-york-teens-sentenced-in-2008-hate-crime/

I remember doing group work with the guy who did the stabbing. What a strange feeling.
>>
>>29446086
>took too much Xanax and fell asleep facedown on his pillow and suffocated
sounds like a comfy death desu
>>
Last year when I was a senior a junior was shot while riding his bike. Possibly gang affiliated, although as far as I know, the kid was relatively clean. He was on the football team, so the story received some local coverage.

After the incident, the usual happened. Everybody "mourned" for about 2 weeks, during which we were allowed free periods to do so. I didn't know the kid, so I just kept working like an autist. After that, he was forgotten until graduation, where we had a moment of silence in his memory.
>>
>>29448715
>tfw sat next to a dude who had a legitimate hit list
He showed it to me once during English class. A peculiar person, no doubt. Thankfully, we were on good terms as we had been lads in elementary school. To be honest, there were certain names on the list I agreed with.
>>
>>29439111
Ejected? What, like in the cartoons?
>>
>>29445306
I like that picture you posted friend, I think I am going to save it.
>>
File: image.jpg (483 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
483 KB, 600x800
>>29448190
Picture is familiar.
>>
>>29437630
Literally same shit
>>
Don't know any who died, but a girl that I went to school with in 3rd/4th grade that I was "dating" (like puppy love cuteness, always walking around holding hands and hugging each other at recess) got hit by a van on a cross walk in front of the school. She was in the hospital for a bit, they rebuilt the cross walk to be safer, but her parents freaked out about it and pulled her out of the school. I remember the last time I saw her as we were looking at each other and waving good bye as she got in her parent's car.

Other than that, a few guys I knew that were complete tools that ended up in prison before graduating, I believe for assault and robbery or something. Know the kind of people they are, I doubt they are still alive, probably OD'd on something or got murdered.
>>
>>29444277
So they just left his dead body on the tracks until a train came?
>>
>>29444851
>"I don't know, I guess the doctors say I'm retarded nowadays"

Shit that is really sad. I feel bad for laughing
>>
>>29447846
Why don't you lurk more faggot
>>
3-4 years ago, a girl who was in some of my classes was killed in a sledding accident. She hit a tree, suffered internal injuries, and died in the ambulance. I didn't know her very well and as far as I remember we only spoke once ever.

In lieu of this, I did one of the most autistic things I've ever done: made a monument to her in minecraft and put the screenshot on facebook. No excuse for this
>>
>>29437630
A guy who was good friends with my girlfriend, but then ended up starting/kept flirting with my girlfriend occasionally even when she didn't flirt back and asking when she was gonna break up with me rolled his car and killed everyone inside including himself in high school. She called me the morning after crying, I said okay and told her I was going back to sleep. Glad that fuck died. Proceeded to have the best day of my life that day.
>>
>have a best friend
>he lived on a mountain
>smoked tons of weed
>would always go get high with him
>he says, "i'll probably get killed by a garbage truck"
>think nothing of it
>one day, he's parked alongside the highway
>garbage truck is driving alongside the highway
>hits his car and flings him into a ravine
>kills him
>>
>>29449909
>tfw the game was rigged from the start
>>
>Kid I wasn't friends with buy friendly with shot himself while hunting

>Friend of mine shot himself because he felt inadequate to his brother
>>
>>29437630
Well there was this one super autistic (at my all autistic special school) who got bullied by the mean autistics. The super autistic ended up committing suicide and us normie autistics had to watch some stopbullyingnow video on youtube. was ghey.
>>
Yeah.
>My cousin killed himself near the end of high school
>more of his friends at the funeral than I've ever had in my entire life
I feel like the wrong cousin died.
>>
One guy.

Hanged himself in our last year of high school. All of my friends were devastated by it.
Just last year his mum killed herself too even though she still had a daughter left.
>>
I'm not exactly sure about the full story but in elementary school a kid died after playfighting with another student. They were pretending to sword fight and the other kid struck him in the temple with an umbrella. He was hospitalized and died not that long after.

During high school a graduate from the previous year was killed by a train. He was driving his truck over the rails and there was a huge glare from the sun, so he didn't see the train coming and it turned him into road pizza. It was a big deal when it happened because none of the railroad crossings in the area have barriers, just lights that blink if a train is close by.
>>
My classmate/neighbor's older brother killed himself.

He was in his twenties and seemed a bit off, iirc he had a police record and tried to molest one of my childhood friends during a sleepover when we were really young. By the time he an hero'd he was living in a trailer in the backyard and either hanged or shot himself in it.
>>
>>29450673
>There was a huge glare from the sun
What? He died, he couldn't have explained himself. Fake story detected
>>
>>29451129
>fake story
http://www.theday.com/article/20131219/NWS12/131219617

The day after the accident there was an investigation along with a bunch of other railroad crossings in the area being inspected. His family also receiced lot of compensation money when they sued the train company.
>>
>>29443095
>black kid
>can't swim
pottery
>>
10/10 in middle school blew her brains out.
2 High Schoolers lost their legs in a car crash.
Guy died of cancer
Girlfriend of that guy killed herself the following year.
Another guy in my grade died in a car crash last year.
This year a sophomore killed himself
Just recently a guy murdered his girlfriend after she dumped him. Both went to my High School.
>>
>>29437630
There was this one kid a year younger than me that with whom I would often run on the treadmills during our gym class. He shot himself in the head. Although he was friends with some awful, nasty people, often got into unpleasant situations, and was a bit of a douchebag, I liked him well enough.
>>
I went to a high school full of Indians,
I'm not an American Indian but a Guatemalan Indian/mentioned mutt,
because my dad, the pureblood, was an autistic fuck who believed in pan Indian togetherness bullshit.

So many fucking suicides.
>>
>>29454054
>mentioned

*mestizo
>>
>literal chad drunk driving
>Doing 90 with no seatbelt
>Takes a corner too fast and wraps around a pole
>Next day principle has a moment if silence over the intercom

He's lucky he didn't kill anyone else and just himself
>>
>>29454054
i don't know anything about indian culture. how come they were killing themselves?
>>
>>29437630
two kids became an heros, and I remember for the second one, the principle asked us to take a moment of silence
and also, some popular dancer went one fiddy in a car and became a rekt (and yes, he dieded)
>>
>>29439202
WHY YOU FUCKING KEK
>inb4 because nihilism and no purpose in life and not worth becoming a wagecuck only to buy shit you don't need and tyler durden and fuck le life
>>
>>29452240
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3641812/Teen-admits-shooting-dead-ex-girlfriend-cleaning-body-driving-five-hours-dump-broke-him.html
>>
a dad entered my school and shot the principal
it's all on tape through security cameras, i'll check if it's on youtube
>>
>>29437630
this girl a grade below me in highschool was like 80lbs 4 foot nothing and died when she went under anesthesia for surgery

a kid a grade above me died when him and 2 other kids were skipping school and trying to pass a car on an overpass and overshot. i think they just smashed into another car. he was cool he didn't deserve to go out like that.
>>
Numoous kids have committed suicide in my high school, even faculty in my disrict
>>
>>29455053
i'd kill myself to with you being near me with that horrendous spelling
>>
>>29445701
Did u go to lhs?
>>
File: death.jpg (105 KB, 517x640) Image search: [Google]
death.jpg
105 KB, 517x640
>one of the special ed kids died of a congenital heart condition in the middle of class
>I wasn't in the class because I am not a potato, I just remember it happening around 11 AM one morning and they sent everyone home for the day at lunch time
>he died in his teacher's arms (teacher carried him to the front of the school after calling 911 so he could get in the ambulance as soon as possible)

>a couple months after graduation
>track and field kid from my class dies in a freak accident during practice with his college team
>pole vaulter who missed the landing cushion, hit the concrete next to it and broke his neck
>good guy who didn't deserve this

>a teacher died of a heart attack at his desk after school was out, he stuck around to grade papers or some shit
>nobody found him until the next morning when the janitor arrived

>somewhat related: the kid I hated most in high school is now doing 25 to life in rape me in the ass federal prison
>whenever I'm having a bad day I just remember that somebody is likely getting raped by niggers at that very moment and my mood improves
>>
i have two actually
there was one kid in elementary school who died from drowning
there was a second one in high school where a nigger was shot
in fact heres the article on it
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2013/10/mother_mourns_violent_death_of.html
>>
My town was pretty much Twin Peaks, only with twin lakes. A lot of weird deaths, criminal activity, but a lot of nice people, too. A sort of la dee da town with some dark secrets.

A kid burned to death passed out in his vehicle. After an extensive investigation, they were unable to determine if there was any foul play. Unofficially, everyone knew there was something fishy about the whole thing. I suppose it's possible his car simply caught fire from any speculatively reasonable source, but witness accounts place the deceased in a car that wasn't running, completely passed out when they left him, and had no enemies or suicidal motives.

Other kids were run over on the train tracks, or have simply gone missing.

Then of course there were deaths that were just plain old obvious drunken accidents.
>>
>>29437630
>For outdoor ed some Chad slipped from the cliffs and died on impact :)
>High school I went to , an average of two people an hero every year
>one of my autistic friends I hung out with hung himself during summer holidays
>year 7 kid had a heart attack
>science teacher (robot) had a chemical ""accident""" and died
>>
>>29449810
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
fucking made my day
>>
>>29448063
I instantly recognized that as UCLA library quad, must have a photographic memory. During high school before I had a computer I would go to that library and go on the internet all day. This was before the whole ,don't taze me bro, thing happened.

http://dailybruin.com/2016/01/06/ezmoney-harper-dies-at-21-remembered-for-activism-friendship/
>>
My batch was unusually riddled with deaths. 1 guy died of leukemia when we were 14, another got stabbed to death defending himself from a phone thief the next year, one died on MH370 when we were 17, my social studies teacher died of cancer the year after he stopped teaching me, and my math teacher killed herself. And I'm not telling you which country I'm from cos you guys might already know.
>>
a qt 14 year old girl who was like 3 years below me killed herself
such a shame, she was petit and had a cute ass
she had a sister that was like 7
>>
isn't my story, but my dad's cousins were his best friends in high school. one went out in the woods and said he went "hunting" but shot himself intentionally, then the second one was car surfing and was run over and killed by a car behind him. i feel so sorry for my dad. my mom's best friend killed herself as well, but I think it was after graduation
>>
>>29437630

>be me
>between 2015-2016
>old classrom mate from elementary school dies in car crash
>a months later, a guy i used to speak with at bus stop hang himself because gf left him
>he was just 17, he left a letter for the father, then he made a trail of lights leading to the attic, where he decided to hang himself
>2 weeks later my grandmother gets recovered and then dies
>1 months later they recover my brother because a virus was infecting his hearth
>yesterday they recovered him again because he felt pain around chest

I'm currently in high school, starting my last year in september
>>
There was a girl who went on a sleepover who ended up being burned to death while on a sleepover at an Aboriginal friend's house. The boongs all managed to get out though which some people found suspicious. She was a couple of years below me so I didn't know who she was at all.
>>
Yes. Guy who I went to elementary school with got killed in a car accident a few years ago. He was with his friends and they were drunk.
>>
>>29443888
Don't worry. We got your back.
>>
>>29443888
Don't worry. We got you m8.
>>
Inner city fag here.
Yes, lots.
>>
>>29438128
Normies are fucking dumb holy shit
>>
>Anyone ever die during your high school years?

my hopes and dreams
>>
>>29437630
Some guy in sixth grade accidentally killed himself after toying around with an explosive shell from WWII he found in his grandad's backyard.
In high school we had a bunch of suicides, including a spectacular shotgun to the head one. Guy was pretty cool though. And to think his mom was a fucking shrink, of all things.
>>
>>29444964
what was his name? oregano
>>
>>29448063
>Wearing underwear under his bathing suit
Not a huge loss
>>
File: 1465784714622.jpg (114 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1465784714622.jpg
114 KB, 500x750
3 guys died in my high school period. Every one of them was a complete asshole tho.

2 By suicide hanging
1 Was found in the forest with his face blown up. Nobody knows why or how
>>
File: 1.jpg (31 KB, 302x389) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
31 KB, 302x389
>>29437630
A guy once drank that fluid you put on the car not to freeze in winter (I'm pro English speaker) and died. He did it because his dad was an alcoholic fag just like mine
>>
File: what am I doing with my life.jpg (61 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
what am I doing with my life.jpg
61 KB, 500x338
>>29437630

>kid who is an annoying little shit to you every day
>he dies trying to save his dog from drowning
I wasn't sure how to feel when I found out
>>
>>29458806
It's just called anti-freeze
>>
File: 1466378669351.jpg (28 KB, 422x422) Image search: [Google]
1466378669351.jpg
28 KB, 422x422
Nobody died at my school, but there was the guy who stabbed one of my friends. Fucker was one of those wannabe hackers, who did shit like .bat scripting.
>>29458806
Its called no freeze juice
>>
>>29438802
How many public shootings are done with a shotgun????
>0
>>
At school to east, one black kid died of cancer, broke up with his gf without saying anything and died a week later. so she wouldn't be so attached.

At school to west, another kid hung himself.

Decades ago a former student came back one day to shoot and kill the principal in the hallways.

Fortunately not many people I know of have died. Not really any.

My childhood best friend, who I never saw after kindergarten, his mother died I learned. Once I pissed myself at his house and his mother offered me to use his underwear but I declined because too ashamed. Idk why I pissed my pants, nothing autistic.
>>
>>29458975
Columbine.

But If more people carried guns it would be fine.
>>
>>29455683
>mother_mourns_violent_death_of.html
Kek
>>
>Some basic Stacey cunt """""tried""""" to OD on paracetamol. Shame she didn't die.

>Chad got killed in a car crash shortly after school finished

>legit robot hung himself
>actually felt sorry for him
>he had a twin brother
>they hated each other
>offered my condolences anyway as he was sort of a bud
>he didn't care at all

The one I actually enjoyed
>truest of all Chads
>biggest cunt ever
>even bullied me
>I have a good job
>work night shift
>making decent bank
>work night shift (ofc) so get home early in the day and drink for fun
>doorbell rings
>it's Chad
>wtf......
>wonder if this is an elaborate post-HS bully """""""prank""""""
>Hi, I was wondering if you would be interested in buying....
>Chad is actually working the door to door sales job
>worst job known to mankind
>sucked in cunt
>Sorry mate, not interested
So satisfying.
>>
File: 1452298592209s.jpg (7 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1452298592209s.jpg
7 KB, 250x194
vote to define robotdom in these polls please guys

>>29457892
>>
2 of the students in my graduating class died before finishing school.

>1st - Giant fat redneck that everyone actually loved. He was of course a big hick, but he was super friendly and people loved him. He got killed in a car crash and I remember it vividly. I was a freshman and all these kids were crying in the hallways. I never really talked to him other than he would say hi to me when he seen me.

>2nd one was a guy that I was actually friends with...or at least semi acquaintance with. He drowned one year over summer break so not as much a deal was made about him. He was more of a failed normie.

Then I always include this guy as the third because he died just weeks after we graduated.

>Manlet emo kid. Actually was into devil worshiping at one point. Got killed in a car crash. He was kind of a dick anyways.
>>
>>29437630

>guy goes home feeling unwell
>is dead a week later

I didn't know the guy because he wasnt in my year, but he just suddenly got ill and died from some freaky infection. The school and family did some fundraising things for charity. The family are still doing things to this day to raise money to donate to research into it.
>>
File: 2015-09-30-20-59-36--319661234.jpg (9 KB, 227x222) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-30-20-59-36--319661234.jpg
9 KB, 227x222
A guy from my school died at a house party about 3 weeks after graduating . it was about 4 in the morning and most of the people had gone home. I wasn't there at all. Anyway the host and two close friends were still hanging about. The host and one of the friends passed out on the kitchen floor. The other guy ran out through a pane glass door, received several cuts and died from blood loss and head trauma. The host and the other friend found him dead the next morning.

What made it more sickening is the the GP (family doctor) lived literally 2 houses away and could have easily saved him had he been alerted to what happened.
>>
One kid from bowling leagues died in a car crash. He was a pretty nice guy. That's the only one. I'm old so I know lots of people who died.
>>
Not in my HS time, but one of my teacher's daughter died some years ago in a macro halloween party in Madrid http://ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2012/11/29/madrid/1354204502_298318.html
>>
>Annoying stupid fucking peasant from my highschool killed himself this Monday

Hahahaha got what he deserved for being a stupid manlet
>>
>>29437630
In elementary school some girl in my class died in a car crash and we got a week off to grieve and shit. I was the weird kid who didn't even speak with her, so it was just a vacation for me.
>>
In the summer before junior high, a classmate died from 3rd degree burns that he got from a gasoline fight. Literally. Years later I keep thinking of that scene from Zoolander and laugh and then feel slightly guilty
>>
Witnessed a fight that caused one guy to die first year if highschool, 7 in my country.
>>
>>29437630
>girl died of cystic fibrosis
>there was a special "grieving room" set up
>my friend convinced me to pretend to grieve so we could skip class and go out for lunch
>I thought it was a bad idea
>"But anon, I really want you to go with me..." (bats eyes, grabs my arm)
>I go along with her
>We both get detention the next day

She could convince me to do pretty much anything, I was a weak-willed little fucker back then.
>>
I don't think anybody died, but one time this kid's dad died. Everybody made it into a huge deal. The principal made an announcement on the intercom,we could leave school to go to the funeral, and we all had to be really nice to him for a few months. After that though, we were free to wail on him as much as we liked.
>>
File: stevensjohnsonsyndrome.jpg (110 KB, 777x567) Image search: [Google]
stevensjohnsonsyndrome.jpg
110 KB, 777x567
One guy was stabbed by a friend of his who had taken something (we were told weed)
When I was like 6 one of my classmates was killed by a drunk driver while on holiday in Cyprus, I wasn't sad at all because I didn't like him (I once found a really cool stick in the playground and he threw it over the fence)
Most memorable though is when I was about 17 a guy in my year died of a rare skin disease, pic related
>>
>>29438714
Doubt this. There is a waiting period after you purchase a firearm.
>>
>>29438802
>citizens can no longer purchase legal guns for protection/sport
>criminals continue purchasing illegal guns and have an even easier time because public is disarmed

Fucking retards, I swear.
>>
>>29461599
Not in north carolina. All you need to do is pass a background check.
>>
>>29458975
I can think of 4 out of the top of my head, probably more.
culumbine
that noob idiot who reloaded right after a kill and got pepper sprayed.
and so on so furth
>>
Guy was going to give his girlfriend flowers after they had a fight the day before. He was riding his bike on his way to go to the school and got hit by a car at the intersection. I went to elementary with him as well and was friends with him for a brief period. Rip jeremy
>>
I was assigned seats next to this one guy in seventh grade. He was an ok guy, we weren't exactly friends but we got along. Anyway, two years later he was walking across this crazy old motherfucker's lawn and the dude shot him over it.
>>
>>29444549
I too am from GA, this one wigger kid in my class sophomore year of high school bought an ounce of weed with all his money and then his parents searched his room and took it, later that night he stabbed his father in the face with a steak knife on the porch and ran, he's still in jail and the dad lived. Fuck you Daemon, fuck you.
>>
>>29447898
Hearty chuckle. Weirdly, the same purple tee thing happened at my school oddly enough, but the kid hung himself.
>>
>>29455165
Inglemoor?
>>
While I was still in school

>Small quiet kid in my year who was a bit of an outcast fell off a sixth floor balcony when drunk on a school trip. Died two days later in hospital.

After I left school

>Two years ago a guy I used to hang out with in my year got stabbed to death in an apartment. Something to do with drugs apparently.

>Two years ago a kid in the year below me got drunk on night, tripped and passed out on railway tracks whilst trying to take a short cut home. Got ran over by a train.

>Three popular kids who were a couple years younger than me were killed in a car accident last October. Two died at the scene. The other passed away a month later in hospital. One of them recently had a daughter as well.

Every year or every other year, I hear of somebody from my school has died.
>>
>>29437630
Yep
>Wannabe jarhead shot accidentally by his younger brother
>Fat nigger dies from MRSA staph infection
>Two Chads and two roasties get into car accident
>>
>>29461633
>thinks illegal guns just appear out of thin air into criminals hands

The only retard here is you
>>
>>29462606
>thinks banning good citizens from purchasing legal guns will somehow make all existing illegal guns disappear
You're literally retarded.
>>
File: gun_control.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
gun_control.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
>>29462606

>it's possible for the tens of millions of guns floating around to be confiscated
This isn't some cuck nation like England, the government knows if they went door to door to take guns from everyone it would start a civil war
>>
>>29438659
Andy Lubitz sheeesh
>>
File: bethisdie.jpg (15 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
bethisdie.jpg
15 KB, 300x240
>>29437630
kid everyone knew od'd on xanax 2 days before graduation. it was actually really depressing, and put a lot into perspective for me i guess.
>>
>>29437630

After I left school some kid was stabbed at a party. He lived on my road, served him right desu, he was a faggot wigger.
>>
>>29437630
I knew a girl who ODed in the girls bathroom from a mda
>>
>>29447846
Why don't you go back to Facebook
>>
some freshman kid drowned in a river by getting caught under a fallen tree or something. then my classmate senior year died of a brain tumor. he was a genuinely nice guy, was very sad. a few years after graduation a chad that went to our school drowned in a river getting stuck under a tree the same way as the freshman kid. louisiana is so boring that swimming in rivers is apparently the best normie past time around
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 203x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 203x345
>>29462606
>it's impossible for dirty cops to sell guns
>>
>spend millions to ban and confiscate guns

Result: It's impossible to confiscate every weapon, so there would still be guns around. Finding them is more difficult. The people who would go elliot are still unhappy

>spend the money to help people with mental and economic difficulties who would go turbo
>make better gun safety courses

Result: A lot fucking better than the earlier scenario
>>
>>29464398
OR you are not a total retard and ban annything that is larger than a pistol. because noone should be able to buy a shotgun at a normal store that is not dedicated to hunting or something sports associated. there is no valid reason to use a fucking rifle that can go fullauto for "homedefense".
>>
>>29465199
>OR you are not a total retard and ban annything that is larger than a pistol. because noone should be able to buy a shotgun at a normal store that is not dedicated to hunting or something sports associated. there is no valid reason to use a fucking rifle that can go fullauto for "homedefense"

This post is so misinformed that I can't even respond to it
>>
>chav cunt
>used to hang around outside of school, steal money off people and throw cigarrettes at them
>used to force kids to fight, had like 8 brothers so they'd beat up anyone who refused
>used to smash sticks on the back of random people's heads, including adults to knock them out
>one day drunk (he was 16)
>him and his buddy knock a guy out from behind as he was leaving his house
>one of them pins him down while the other loots his house
>they load the stolen stuff into the guys car
>driving away at 60mph+ down a 20mph limit road outside a school
>road had barriers on either side of road to help keep kids safe when they crossed the road and to force people to slow down
>crashes full force into one, flips the car and he dies instantly, friend survives
>"he was such a sweet boy", "RIP John, i'm sure ur sleeping with the angels", "RIP - Nicest bloke I knew"
His family even tried taking a local newspaper to court because they had a headline like "Local troublemaker dies in drink-drive car crash"
>>
>Chad and Stacy couple
>Chad picks up Stacy after cheerleading practice in his jeep
>official story is that she got pissed and they were fighting and she jumped out of his jeep on a busy road
>minivan behind them smashed her head

You would've thought the president was assassinated by the way people were acting at school. Even people who clearly never even spoke with her were crying in the hallways.
Thread replies: 219
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.