[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to a kqt >been pretty straight edge my whole life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1442087242576.gif (2 MB, 350x194) Image search: [Google]
1442087242576.gif
2 MB, 350x194
>talking to a kqt
>been pretty straight edge my whole life
>she asks me if American universities are like they're depicted in her fantasies
>tell her playfully i have my fair share of stories
>"i don't mean the time you really needed coffee while you were studying for a final :P"
>"i mean like do you smoke or go to parties?"

Tell me /r9k/, at a certain point do I become the problem for being too clean cut and straight edge, or am I free to just continue calling every girl a whore?
>>
File: 1451052630505.jpg (140 KB, 499x330) Image search: [Google]
1451052630505.jpg
140 KB, 499x330
>>25257524
I won't call every girl a whore, but you are not the problem.
You must've realized that majority of people go to college to "feel good" rather than "do good", if you care my drift.

Also, good for not hanging out with pot-smokers. They're close to denegrate tier
>>
>>25257524
When I was in what you guys called middle school I was very clean cut and straight edge, And for a lot of girls this was a curious thing, Being of course that I was a beta cuck I failed completely on capitalizing on it. After I turned 18 I started to drink a little, do some social stuff although very little. Some of the things that QT's like best when I talk about is going to festivals, because there is drinking and loud music and stuff. I personally therefore think that being too clean cut is quite a turn off for a large portion of women. Of course I may be wrong and this is all subjective and anecdotal.
>>
>>25258052
Seems like being 100% clean cut is for traditional women. Obviously that does work today because value on women have gone down
>>
>>25258209
Doesn't work today, I meant
>>
>>25257524
My buddies were so surprised when I said I never had a sip of alcohol. I don't smoke, drink, or have sex. Seems like that's considered strange these days.
>>
>>25258407
In my mind, that's a bad thing
>>
>>25258445
What a shame. I never considered myself to be that bad of a person. Ah well.
>>
>>25258038
>stoners are close to denegrate tier
>Implying we aren't
Are you seriously?
>>
>>25258700
Let me rephrase:
Stones I know hardly talk about anything else but weed. They also have a short memory span and say some slow Shit. But regardless, they're not harming or disturbing anybody. Somewhat the same with robots.
>>25258529
I meant people thinking actually being clean cut is a strange thing to see
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.