[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Foreveralone Fembot Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
This is ONLY for fembots who can't get a bf or believe they're involuntarily celibate or lacking romantic companionship.

Looks:
Reason for being foreveralone:
Ideal guy:
The lowest you'd settle for:

You might think this is just to prove a point, but it all depends on your answers.
>>
>>29395992
REEEE REEEEE REEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(Nothing about this is original)
>>
>>29396036
Go suck a cock, sperg.
>>
>>29396061
REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE WHIP IT OUT REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEE
>>
>Age:
>Sex (I know malebots will respond too):
cis girl
>Location:
NYC
>Interests:
drawing, composing, comics, philosophy, literature
>Looks:
2~4/10
>Reason for being foreveralone:
nobody likes me
>Ideal guy:
longterm NEET loser who gave up on all his aspirations and needs a mommy gf
>The lowest you'd settle for:
average wagecuck beta that considers himself MGTOW unironically
>>
Sex (I know malebots will respond too):
Interests:
Looks: ugly
Reason for being foreveralone: ugly
Ideal guy: dominant af
The lowest you'd settle for: 0
>>
>Age:

>Sex:
femanon

>Location:
USA

>Interests:
anime, vidya, 4chan

>Looks:
5'2", 120 lb, pale, blonde hair, blue/grey eyes, tiny boobs

no guy gives me attention

>Ideal guy:
cute/nerdy, at least 6'0", fit, funny

i dont want to settle
>>
>>29396147
You're 19, you can't mommy.
>>
>>29395992
go on a dating site or literally walk to a crowded place
there's 100% going to be a dude who would be with you
oh wait, you just want some foot long dick muscled chad
forever alone :( it's so hard being a girl :((
>>
>>29396147
You have decent hobbies. What kinda Comics are you drawing?
>>
>>29396213
you sound literally perfect
>>
>>29396305
U wut?

Go on a dating site and fuck 10 men bf one is willing to settle for you, no thanks.
>>
>>29395992
>le forever alone """fem"""bot

nice try this meme is non existant, kys fucking roastie go back on the cock carroussel like all you other dumb cunts
>>
>>29396213
Not incel and you know it.
>inb4 everyone has standards rah rah raaahh
I'm fit and 5'10" and I'll date chubby girls and I'll fucking like it.
You just really, really don't compare to our situation.
>>
>Age: 24
>Sex: F
>Location: Bumfuck nowhere
>Interests: Old television shows, vidya
>Looks: maybe a 6
>Reason for being foreveralone: Gay, in bumfuck nowhere
>Ideal guy: A gal
>The lowest you'd settle for: Any lesbian younger than 40
>>
>>29396357
there it is, the "settle for me" crap
you're disgusting, I'm sure you get off knowing you and some lonely guy who will never get a chance will die alone
>>
>there will never be a point in time where you won't get guaranteed replies from thirsty betas by posting wish-fulfillment girl descriptions on /r9k/

feels good man, it's all I need for attention these days
>>
>>29396213

either your beauty is too intimidating, or you are full of shit.
post face w/timestamp.
>>
>>29396213
>no guy gives me attention

you must be hideous
>>
>>29396407
well your fucked the hardest here

keep n trucking
>>
>>29396147
are you fucking retarded?

no MGTOW will even look at a woman that's 2-4, let alone let you "settle" for him
>>
>>29395992
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): F
Interests: None
Looks: 3/10
Reason for being foreveralone: Hairy obese shut it. Hidradenitis suppurativa all over butt and inner thighs.
Ideal guy: Not bigoted, smart, 5/10 minimum, my weight or less, 5'6" or taller.
The lowest you'd settle for: looks wise I'd say Boogie
>>
>>29396147

this feels like bait, because i, and a lot of other people on here would like everything you are offering. I am interested in what you compose, classical? what sort of music do you like?
>>
>>29396542
post face.

bakabakabakabakabakadesu
>>
>>29396542
you're the female version of me, except two years younger and way shorter
>>
>>29396147
thats bait.jpg.webm.py.tiff.sh.exe
>>
>Age: 35
>Sex (I know malebots will respond too): F
>Location: NYC
>Interests: Myself, Chad
>Looks: 0/10
>Reason for being foreveralone: No more good men
>Ideal guy: Chad
>The lowest you'd settle for: Chad
>>
File: 1466106542240.jpg (62 KB, 720x449) Image search: [Google]
1466106542240.jpg
62 KB, 720x449
>>29395992
>>>29396147
>
> I am interested in what you compose, classical? what sort of music do you like?

the thirst is real
>>
>>29396542
>google Hidradenitis suppurativa
>projectile vomit 10 feet

Fuck, I don't even know why I'm giving you this (you)
>>
all these random numbers, and only one pic - OP's stock image
>>
>Age: late 20s. yes im old
>Sex (I know malebots will respond too): f
>Location: eurofag
>Interests: nature (hiking etc), traveling, history, reading
>Looks: pretty face, shitty chubby body
>Reason for being foreveralone: dont like to go out, dont party, shy and awkward/autistic around men, feel judged and dont want a chad
>Ideal guy: shares one or more interest, is traditional in his morals/values, loyal, emotionally stable, has some edgy opinions on things like immigration. Being into older grills would be a plus..since Im old : (
>The lowest you'd settle for: I dont care much about looks but please be slightly taller than me. I dont wear heels so its not hard. Im 5 foot 4.
>>
>Age:
27 T_T
>Sex:
There are nother women on the internet
>Location:
Sunny Commiefornia
>Interests:
The paranormal, comicbooks, videogames, writing badly, reading to fill the void in my life where people were, cooking, herbology, being a degenerate pothead
>Looks:
Former super fatass with swags of extra skin, pignose, glasses that make me look like I should be blogging about the patriarchy lol. Far too tall.
I don't know what's wrong with meeee T_T I type like a douche, but I'm a caring nice person. I just look, dress, and act weird I guess.
>Ideal guy:
This is a stupid question to me. How will I know unless I meet him?
If you consider it settling then you'really a douche and shouldn't be with that person. Everyone has worth in my eyes.
>>
>Age:
Female
>Location:
US
>Interests:
Idk desu I'm pretty boring. I collect fountain pens.
>Looks:
Short black hair, average body
I get nervous when talking to people
>Ideal guy:
Older, chubby, full head of hair, well educated, hairy, white with dark features. Glasses are a plus as well.
Idk
>>
>>29396777
Be my gf please. skype?
>>
>>29396777
The thing I don't get about people (allegedly) like you, is that surely you understand that you could make an account on literally any dating website, or hell just make a post on basically any board of 4chan and have hordes of guys completely seriously asking to be your bf. Your standards aren't exactly unrealistic so I can't fathom why you don't just do this and take your pick of the thousands of anons who throw themselves at you?
>>
>>29396806
You know "herbology" is from harry potter right? You mean herbalism
>>
>>29396777
>I dont care much about looks but please be slightly taller than me. I dont wear heels so its not hard. Im 5 foot 4.
Is 6'7" too tall for you?
>>
>>29396848
Stop ruining our comfy mommy girlfriend roleplay thread with your shitty rationalizations.
>>
>>29396473
>MGTOW
Meh. What does that even mean?
I've been called a MGTOW before, but I don't consider myself one.
I SOMEWHAT choose to be single because I can't be bothered with doing all the things to fix it and being single is OKAYish to me, but it's not REALLY a choice and I know it.
So I guess it means I'm not really MGTOW?
>>
>>29396871
I wasn't aware of the distinction. I wonder where I heard that. I was above the age level of those books when they came out. Thank you! I feel like a goober.
>>
>Age:
Female
>Location:
East Asia
>Interests:
Paranormal, conspiracy theories, politics, architecture, history, art, taxidermy.
>Looks:
5/10
I'm taken but I like filling out surveys
>Ideal guy:
Hopeless schizo who wants to turn me into his living doll
Hopeless skele
>>
>>29396848
because then Id have to at some point meet up with them irl and it goes bad. I have a very bad experience with this one time in my past and I dont want to go through it again. Theres also an expectation of being socially intelligent enough to keep a conversation "interesting" and in all honesty Ive tried one dating site and I find none of those conversations interesting at all. People from r9k usually have strong opinions about things, even if its negative views on women or historical events or people, its heaps better and more comfy than the fake and gay shit that goes on there.
>>
>>29396920
"Men Going Their Own Way"

It's an autistic internet "movement" of redpillers going on about how they CHOOSE to be virgins because the dating/marriage game is so skewed in favor of women.

I mean, they make some valid points, but it's kind of ironic to self identify as a "man going his own way" yet spending all of your time talking abut how you hate women on the internet.
>>
>>29395992
>Age:
gril
>Location:
england
>Interests:
cooking, baking, drawing, gaming
>Looks:
palest person you ever saw. blonde hair, small boobs, 120lbs, face with 'character'
vagina doesn't work. vaginismus and vasginal vasulitis means nothing goes in there. literally no man would want me
>Ideal guy:
warm, affectionate, none-plebby, funny. I like hairy guys with a bit of chunk.
I draw the line at unhygienic/dole monkey/abnormally ugly
>>
File: 1453512809777.gif (864 KB, 160x270) Image search: [Google]
1453512809777.gif
864 KB, 160x270
>>29396542
>Reason for being foreveralone: Hairy obese shut it. Hidradenitis suppurativa all over butt and inner thighs.
>Ideal guy: Not bigoted, smart, 5/10 minimum, my weight or less, 5'6" or taller.
>>
>>29396980
>vagina doesn't work. vaginismus and vasginal vasulitis means nothing goes in there. literally no man would want me
What about in the butt?
>>
@29396641
Who the f*ck are you quoting?
>>
>>29395992
Sex: F
Interests: Hiking, camping, vidya, dank memes
Looks: 7/10 face 4/10 body
Reason for being foreveralone: my mom wouldn't let me leave the house for most of my life which led to social issues and not developing social skills until my 20's. Weight loss has also wrecked my body. I look like a deflated balloon.
Ideal guy: experienced socially and relationship wise, not many friends, likes smoking weed, shared interests, secretly a psychopath
The lowest you'd settle for: a 5'8, slightly overweight, 5/10, slightly misogynistic, betafag
>>
>>29396902
idk if youre poking fun but anything above 5 foot 6/7 is fine with me really.
>>29396838
post yours : s
>>
>>29395992
That's what you call a pork'n toss here in South Texas.

Just kidding, I made that up on the spot. Never go so low as to fuck a fat chick, you deserve better than that. Believe me.
>>
>>29396542
>Hidradenitis suppurativa
Jesus fucking Christ, how do you even live with that shit?
>>
>>29396962
>I have a very bad experience with this one time in my past and I dont want to go through it again.

You sound like all the maleanons on this board who gave up on ever finding a gf after being rejected once.

>Theres also an expectation of being socially intelligent enough to keep a conversation "interesting"

You know that isn't a thing right?

Like, half of the posts on this board are about how that isn't a thing? All you need to do is say "lol" every once in a while an own a vajayjay
>>
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 1141x1557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 1141x1557
>>29395992
Lowest I'd settle for is pic related, my 10/10 husbando
>>
stop being fat

t. chubby male
>>
>>29397010
>idk if youre poking fun but anything above 5 foot 6/7 is fine with me really.
I wasn't trying to poke fun. I've been made fun of by women before because they think I'm too tall.
>>
>>29396147

I dont give a shit what you look like, I just need a mommy gf whos into gentle femdom.
>>
>>29396985
You know that "ideal"=/="minimum", right?
>>
>>29397009
>experienced socially and relationship wise, not many friends

laughed out loud, to be honest
>>
>>29397037
It goes a bit beyond just being rejected, but I rather not tell the story. I was catfished badly. Either way, I lead a rather quiet life and I dont mind being more or less undesireable to most men. Ive never wanted to ride the cock carousel.
>>
>it's a "all the women without disfiguring/dealbreaking diseases are whores" episode
>>
>>29396962
>I have a very bad experience with this one time in my past and I dont want to go through it again.
What, was he slightly less perfect than on the pic?
>>
>>29397071
Aw shit. I was supposed to be inexperienced.
>tfw you accidentally set your standards too high
>>
>>29395992

If there are any fembots in the Kansas City area I will date you. There is nobody left to date here from what i've seen on dating sites.
>>
>>29396972
Hrm ok. Yeah I'm kind of that I guess, but not really. Mostly I just went "bah, fuck it" and gave up. Doesn't mean I don't still want a nice GF, but I'll just "BAH" them pretty fast because I can't be bothered anymore, because they don't want me anyway... eh. :/ I gotta be honest about it...
>>
>>29396641
maybe i just want a gf thats into music, every girl ive met thats "into music" goes only as far as 21 pilots or some other popular group that they think is obscure and edgy when its really just another rehash of radio pop. If a girl was into classical thats pretty cool, it means that they have developed their own taste and that we can maybe bond over music, since its the only thing that really matters to me anymore.
>>
>>29396777
>Location: eurofag
West or East? I don't want a posh Western European cunt.
>>
>>29396777
late 20s = mid 30s
>>
>>29397054
Im sorry about that anon. I dont make fun of people and being tall is not a bad thing.
>>
>>29396542
your bait right ?
or a extremely entitled sasquatch
>>
>>29397123
nordic.
not posh either.
>>29397128
nop.
>>
>>29397028
Shut the fuck up, Pedro. Don't tell me what I deserve
>>
>>29396542
>Hidradenitis suppurativa
Ah... Fembots do exist...
>>
>>29396777

Im 25.
Im 5'6.

Even though you're not much older, older girls are my thing.
>>
>>29397086
>Either way, I lead a rather quiet life and I dont mind being more or less undesireable to most men.

Just because you're undesirable to most does't mean that there aren't still throngs of men who would give their left asscheek to be able to touch your skin for a few seconds.

>Ive never wanted to ride the cock carousel.

That's not what I'm talking about, my point is that you could post a throwaway email in a thread on this board and within a few hours have hundreds of applications from men who would be completely dedicated to you as their waifu.

Do you actually want a man? Fair enough if not. I just literally don't understand how, if you do, you haven't just gotten one. Even an internet one? Because it is actually *that* easy.
>>
>>29397001
Oh I'm fine with butt stuff
>>
File: 1449632798117.jpg (364 KB, 1600x1198) Image search: [Google]
1449632798117.jpg
364 KB, 1600x1198
women cannot be robots
very few women can be truly forever alone
this is now a train thread
>>
File: minor damage.png (150 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
minor damage.png
150 KB, 500x281
>>29397131
Thank you. You're very much my type of girl (you being older is a huge plus) but I'm in the US.
>>
>>29397208
I honestly dont know how to answer that statement, sorry. I just dont feel fully functional, Ive been the one to get rejected in every encounter Ive tried for. I can only blame myself and my personality/looks/both. Id be willing to try I guess, but not through traditional channels, dating sites etc. it makes me really nervous. You guys are much more appealing and less frightening, believe it or not. Even rudebots.
>>
>>29395992
>Age:
>Sex:
Woman
>Location:
Saudi Arabia
>Interests:
Fucking, Sexual Fetishes, Wearing a Hijab
>Looks:
8/10
Men can't see us here and i hate matchmaking via relatives
>Ideal guy:
Any middle-higher class white male.
Middle-class white male
>>
>>29397265
So what's the problem then? Just tell guys you can only get fucked in the ass and mouth and it's all fine. Who cares about pussy anyway.
>>
>>29397332

Wish there were more muslim cuties in my area.

Even though Im a white godless foreigner
>>
>>29397278
thank you, thats a shame ;_;
>>
>>29397359
Sadly not everyone agrees with you ._.
>>
>>29397169
>nordic.
Nope, wouldn't work, you people are way too rich for people like me.
>>
>>29397009
I'm a narcissist, is that acceptable?
>>
>>29397370
ah i'm sorry i forgot to add.
You need to be cut (or willing to be one in future) and convert into Islam.
I can't consider fighting with my family over this ^^
>>
>>29397394
Obviously I agree with me, but somehow I'm not enough for you am I. I wonder why.
>>
>>29397417

Im cut, hahaha.
Jews at the hospital cut me when I was a baby.
>>
>>29396777
I'd love to talk to you since I'm into older and chubby women and maybe get some practice talking to girls in some fashion.
>>
>>29397403
Im not rich personally, i was sick for years and just finished studying.
I have a pretty low paying job, I save up for traveling and books and to go hiking in other places/countries.
But I understand you, good luck anon.
>>
File: starco.gif (959 KB, 540x316) Image search: [Google]
starco.gif
959 KB, 540x316
>>29397384
>tfw I will never have an older, shorter gf stand on her tip toes in order for us to kiss
All the best to you though anon. I hope you can find happiness one day.
>>
File: pisse.jpg (41 KB, 400x447) Image search: [Google]
pisse.jpg
41 KB, 400x447
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): f
Interests: anime, literature, linguistics
Looks: uggo
Reason for being foreveralone: WGTOW
Ideal guy: dead
The lowest you'd settle for: willing to let me eat his non vital organs
>>
>>29395992
Interests:
>Reading, writing, Sims 4, uh... I guess that's it really.
Looks:
>Average
Reason for being foreveralone:
I've lived in the middle of no where my whole life.
>home schooled
>talked to maybe a dozen people my own age in my life and it was always forced socialization like buying stuff
>maybe 4 guys my age in 30 mile radius
Ideal guy:
>Talks too much, lets me watch him play vidya, virgin or very experienced (must be one or the other), likes isolated life, 5/10.
The lowest you'd settle for:
>Anyone who would just notice me.
>>
Anyone in north east england?

I will be in Hull come September and I'll need someone to hang with/hook me up with local dealers
>>
>>29397499
You can get more in social security or other free money in a month than I've probably earned in the entire year, so yeah. I doubt you'd consider me a real human being, I've seen what socioeconomic disparity does to people even with smaller differences.
>>
>>29397520

You can have ONE kidney.
>>
>>29397520
wow such feminist
wow so edge
wow very Tumblr
>>
>>29397521
May I contact you?
>>
>>29397503
tfw I have long hair like that and always wear dresses.
you sound wonderful anon, gl to you
>>
>>29395992
>Age:

shit nyou got me I'm male

>Location:
Texas

>Interests:
video games, anime, programming, "designing" and my personal favorite finding a reason to live everyday

I also used to waste my life just commenting on YouTube videos... a lot... to the point people threatening me to stop... I did-ish

>Looks:
Black
5' something I forgot
pretty sure I'm a 2-4/10 for the standards of black guys
I never really socialized as a kid because my parent never let me out of the house
because of this I am extremely socially retarded I often just mind my own business and even when I talk to people they can barley understand me

>Ideal girl:
taller than me
being a virgin like me

In reality I don't know because people don't really know what they want at times...

Sorry for wasting your time
>>
>>29397551
I understand that you feel that way but Ive never worried myself or expected anything from other people or their social/economic "standing". Maybe its because this country is so socialist/equal that no one discusses "wealth" or lack of wealth. I provide for myself and I never want or expect anyone to give me things for free or to make a certain amount of money. I share what I have as well if/when I have it. Im not materialistic. I have the general impression that north american girls are, quite often.
>>
>>29396604

this whole thread is bait. There's no such thing as a lonely woman.
>>
>>29397414
Excuse but you told me to get raped by niggers. You missed your chance buddy.
>>
>>29397565
tfw samson is disappointed in you ;_;
>>29397559
are you an alcoholic?
>>
File: 1460746995206.gif (971 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460746995206.gif
971 KB, 500x500
>>29397579
>tfw I have long hair like that and always wear dresses.
Good luck to you too.
>>
>>29397436
Maybe because you can't sentence very well?

I don't have high standards, I just want a guy who is kind and clean. I don't think I ask for much.
>>
>>29397332
this post gave me a hard-on desu
>>
>>29397662
>wants a psychopath
>is surprised when she gets abused by one
typical female
>>
>>29397665
No...and even if I was, being an alcoholic with one kidney would be suicide.
>>
>>29397521
Maybe we live in the same part of nowhere. Pls post skype
>>
>>29397675
if you change your mind, my email is [email protected]
;_;

>recaptcha asks me to click all the palm trees
>tfw live in frozen wasteland
>>
File: 1280px-ATSF_5000_Madam_Queen.jpg (221 KB, 1280x860) Image search: [Google]
1280px-ATSF_5000_Madam_Queen.jpg
221 KB, 1280x860
>>29397665
because your b8 is stale and of very poor quality
>>
>>29396213
>at least 6'0", fit, funny

WELL GEE, I WONDER WHY NOBODY GIVES YOU ATTENTION
>>
>>29397010
>post yours : s
alright my skype is donotgointothecity
>>
>Age:
M
>Location:
East Coast US
>Interests:
Video games and I've lately been trying to get into lifting
>Looks:
Average/Chubby
Lived in the middle of no where, never really met anyone my entire life.
>Ideal girl:
A girl that's a bit more like a friend, someone I can talk to and confide in. Someone that would mutually enjoy my company.
I don't consider what I want settling as I don't care for looks. I just want someone I can talk to and bond with.
>>
>>29397662
>watching a show about murder
>murders wife describes walking into the bathroom and seeing her husband in the hot tub with the heads of the victims
>throws her the bullets he dug out of their skulls
>almost cum

That's why I want a psychopath, I just want someone fucked up beyond reason.
>>
>>29397660
>Ive never worried myself or expected anything from other people or their social/economic "standing". Maybe its because this country is so socialist/equal that no one discusses "wealth"
Well, yes, when you're all rich enough, why would you worry about slight differences. Try living in a shitty Eastern European country where you actually have to work to live, with no way out, and suddenly it's a pretty big issue.

A human being who can pursue their dreams in life and a "human being" who has to be worried about the price of his underpants and knows they will never be able to do anything they want in life are fundamentally different, to such an extent that I wouldn't really call the latter human, and if we're honest about it, neither would the former if you really pressed them.
>>
File: IMG_20160511_130308.jpg (224 KB, 1315x2392) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160511_130308.jpg
224 KB, 1315x2392
Is there anyone that will be my gf?
>>
>>29397772
But you don't actually, as anyone who was like that would almost certainly subject you to a huge amount of emotional and physical abuse
>>
>>29397695
Aw fuck me I responded to the wrong post.

>>29397772
>>
>>29397721
And of course the tallest Chad gets the email. Fuck you.
>>
>>29397680
>Maybe because you can't sentence very well?
Maybe you can't read very well? The syntax is perfectly in sync with the deadpan delivery you're supposed to read it in.
>>
>>29397801
>tfw no qt dog bf
>>
Sometimes I want to pretend to be a girl in these threads so someone will give me attention... There really is a difference between men and women.
>>
>>29397769
I'll add you.
>>
any arkansas fembots here?
>>
File: bait.png (14 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
14 KB, 480x320
>>29397520
>>29396634
>>29396147
>>29396213
pic just 5 you

>>29397758
anon that oone is clearly baait
>>
>>29397178
Nope
I'd still fuck her
fembots do not exist
>>
fuck it, can't beat em may as well join em
>Age:
M
>Location:
SF Bay Area
>Interests:
Trains, cooking, Star Trek, vidya gaems, military history, and getting slightly into tabletop gaming
>Looks:
Long haired kike fatass
Not really foreveralone, just currently and for the forseeable future, because I'm a fat, broke, misogynist, alcoholic autist
>Ideal girl:
A white or latina qt with thick thighs/ass, who enjoys at least 2 of my interests and hates feminists
any biological female not too fat to walk who isn't a total misandrist
>>
>>29397840
Okay then I change my answer to 'jumps down people's throats for no reason'
>>
>>29396944
You shouldn't feel like a goober, rather you should feel like the braindead mongoloid cretin that you are
>>
>>29397983
You're only 22? Fuck I thought you were 30 and British
>>
>>29397905
wait, i forgot to ask, are you a virgin?
>>
>>29397863
More proof that fembots hate kittens
I should write a paper on this
>>
>>29398012
He's a half-kike professional burger flipper with at thing for 12 year olds and trains
He looks old because he does lots of drugs and is an alcoholic
>>
File: Key121_Bancroft_Shattuck.jpg (84 KB, 951x728) Image search: [Google]
Key121_Bancroft_Shattuck.jpg
84 KB, 951x728
>>29398012
alcohol ages people very quickly, and I've always looked a bit older than I am
>>
File: 1441001384548.jpg (139 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1441001384548.jpg
139 KB, 600x404
The only two plausible foreveralones in this thread are the lesbian and the obeast. The rest are just stacys with low self-esteem.
>>
>>29395992
Sex (I know malebots will respond too):
Looks: 9-9/10
Reason for being foreveralone: not, had sex with 9 girls, pussy is easy
Ideal girl: 5'6", 18-20, white, east Asian, middle eastern or Desi, high estrogen with hips and tits but does cardio, smart with varied interests, virgin (major plus but not necessary), traditional politics/worldview.
The lowest you'd settle for: See above.
>>
File: 1465748845727.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465748845727.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
>>29397721
I sent you an email. This is also an original comment.
>>
>>29398057
>a thing for 12 year olds
>implying I don't prefer older women
one uneventful smoothie date with a 17 year old does not make one a pedophile, no matter how you legion faggots twist it
>>
>>29395992
>Age:
female
>Location:
london
>Interests:
club music, french cinema
>Looks:
probably 4-5 or something
i'm borderline hikki
>Ideal guy:
someone who actually bothers talking to me and isn't intimidated by my bitter attitude and maybe something more
see ideal but without the something more
>>
>>29398167
would you talk to someone not from london femanon?
>>
>>29398113
Lol this is me except that I'm 21. Are you a girl?
>>
>>29398181
no, fuck off
see what I mean
>>
File: 1418237380485.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1418237380485.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>29395992
>involuntarily celibate fembot
No such thing and I will prove this right now.
>age
>sex
Male
>location
UK
>interests
Anime, vidya, computers, 4chan
>looks
6'2", 150lbs, white, decent face
>reason for being forever alone
Girls have no interest in me because I don't go out partying/drinking like Chad
>ideal girl
Femdom qt with similar interests
>lowest you'd settle for
I would literally date any female who replies to this post. If you choose not to reply, you're not "involuntarily celibate". Prove me wrong :^)
>>
>Age
>Sex
Female
>Location
California
>Interests
Anime, Video Games, Baking, Writing Horror Fantasy
>Looks
Fat/10
>Reason for forever alone
Besides never leaving the house due to my anxiety and agoraphobia, I have terrible personality flaws
>Ideal guy
Funny bearded chubby guy
>Lowest you'd settle for
I don't like this question, it seems mean.
>>
>>29398254
date=/=fuck anon, would you fly out to meet a USA fembot?
>>
File: 1280px-DixianaRightSide.jpg (436 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-DixianaRightSide.jpg
436 KB, 1280x960
>>29398274
I'm chubby and have a beard, but usually people laugh at me, not with me
>>
>>29398201
English motherfucker, do you fucking speak it?
>>
>>29398294
I guess you're right. Although you would still be arguably "forever alone" by choice, if you count long distance bf as still being alone.
>>
>>29398274

Im an ex-chubby guy who is now just slightly chubby. Im continuing to lose the weight though through exercise and eating right.

But I still love chubby girls. I also have agoraphobia and anxiety disorder.

Contact?
>>
>>29398318
I barely speak, so "no".
>>
>>29398201
That's fine, thanks for at least replying.
>>
>>29398201
That not being "bitter" and a bit edgy thats just being a bitch.

You want someone to take your abuse. Ether that or you want a nigger that will keep on cat calling you after you say fuck off leave me alone
>>
>>29396407
H-Hey.

I really don't know how to talk to other girls... but um would you settle for a chubby?
>>

Sex: Male

Interests: Drinking, Raves, Boating, Hockey, Smashing ass, Kayaking, Guitar, Partying

Looks: Anywhere from 7-9/10

Reason for being forever alone: I'm not haha

Ideal Girl: I'm not even that picky. Someone who isn't fat, has similar interests, my friends like.

Lowest I'd settle for: 6.5 or 7
>>
>>29398167
I'm from London and would happily talk to you. Do you have Skype or anything I can contact you on?
>>
>>29398356
You mean you dont wanna speak?
>>
>>29398364
Honestly I'm used to girls not even replying to me so at least she said something.
>>
>>29395992
That bitch is embarrassed of her body
>>
File: 1466023920558.jpg (68 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1466023920558.jpg
68 KB, 720x960
>>29397983
You do not look that fat anymore, unless this is not a recent picture. What vidyas does samson play?
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 620x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 620x531
>>29396178
Ahh so you want a guy who barks orders at you and treats you like a child while all along sleeping with a few other chix on the side. Hahaha you'll get what you're looking for honey pie
>>
>>29398474
that pic is from over a year ago, I am much fatter now
usually CS:GO and Chivalry these days
>>
>>29398274
My Skype is pinnkincandy
My Kik is taypink510
>>
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): fem
Interests: video games, art
Looks: very skinny, people usually think I'm 15 cause I look young
Reason for being foreveralone: only people that like me are 15 year olds who think I'm their age or creepy old men + I get tired of people very quickly
Ideal guy: a few years older than me, very funny, easy to hang out with and talk to, isn't clingy, doesn't yell at me
The lowest you'd settle for: someone who leaves me alone when I ask them to, doesn't annoy me
>>
>>29396213
You should post pussy pictures so we can be sure you're our dream girl
>>
>>29396305
Small dick detected
Post pix
>>
>>29398527
>someone who leaves me alone when I ask them to

what about someone who leaves you alone even when you don't ask them
>>
>>29398516
I've seen you on 4chan before, you're a qt redhead.

Would you mind talking to someone that is a complete autist with women?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Ah spring is in bloom
And the chicas ovaries
Are finally waking up
>>
File: 1394038507787.jpg (143 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1394038507787.jpg
143 KB, 1280x960
>>29398507
How long ago was this pic? What is in that framed picture in your background?
>>
>Age:
>Sex:
Female.
>Location:
USA.
>Interests:
Music, drawing, birds, bugs, plants, camping.
>Looks:
Hard to say. I'm okay.
I can't find anyone I like.
>Ideal guy:
Smart. Cynical. Nothing is sacred. Doesn't mind that I'm hairy. Shaving just doesn't work for me. Likes anime. Likes animals. I don't know.
My problem is I refuse.
>>
>>29398561
that works too, but it's kind of like how cats only want attention when it's their idea. if he's not available to give me attention when I want it, I'm not happy. it's selfish as fuck so I don't expect anyone to comply with it, I manage to keep myself in check usually
>>
>>29398566
I definitely wouldn't mind.

I'm so so soul crushingly lonely.
>>
>>29398629
>Doesn't mind that I'm hairy. Shaving just doesn't work for me.
Yes please.
>>
>>29398649
Is this a troll post?
>>
>>29396407
What about a guy with a girls body. Like a straight trap if that exists.
>>
>>29398629
>28
>Doesn't mind that I'm hairy. Shaving just doesn't work for me.
PLEASE MARRY ME
>>
>>29395992
pic unrelated right?
because i'd gf that in a heart beat and fuck her three times daily
>>
>>29398663
It's not. I'm stuck in my room. I don't leave the house. And I lost all my online friends recently.
>>
>>29398114
Are you the tall guy?
>>
>>29398666
Hell no nobody wants to touch a trap
>>
>>29398695
Do you prefer kik or skype?
>>
Sex (I know malebots will respond too):f
Interests:hiking sewing music movies
Looks: ugly tomoko
Reason for being foreveralone: hairy shutin
Ideal guy: skinny dark features into music
The lowest you'd settle for: 2/10 chubby who likes music
>>
>>29398713
Skype seems more personal, so I prefer that.
>>
>>29398739

You sound cute as fuck.

Im into music...actually Im a music producer. What have you been listening to lately?
>>
File: 1414102772179.jpg (19 KB, 383x409) Image search: [Google]
1414102772179.jpg
19 KB, 383x409
I have met one of my best friends on this site, so I'll try again.
Anyone wanna just talk about stuff without any sort of commitment to it?
>>
File: chad.png (5 KB, 273x201) Image search: [Google]
chad.png
5 KB, 273x201
>>29398695
Long distance relationships work better for people that don't go outside.

;)

When should I schedule an appointment to internet date you? I'm free tonight and tomorrow.
>>
>>29397983
I am your ideal female. You are also my ideal male, but I am unfortunately from Colorado. It's a sad sad life.
>>
>>29398812
>You are also my ideal male
Do you not know who Samson is?
>>
>>29395992
tbqh i'm posting in the hopes that a female will add me, just to talk occasionally

>Age: 21
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): man
Interests: drinking, drawing, reading, shitposting
Looks: 3/10
Reason for being foreveralone: alcoholic chainsmoker
Ideal guy: lel
The lowest you'd settle for: a hamplanet
>>
>>29398629
Do you go camping on your own?
>>
>>29398198
male. woops
>>
>>29398812
I would not be opposed to visiting Colorado, but I am unlikely to have the money for it anytime soon
>>
>>29398802
Tonight at eight fifteen, Anon-kun.
>>
>>29398831
Don't forget that females are attracted to popularity.
>>
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): Male DESU
Interests: Civil war reenactment
Looks: The most beautiful blue eyes ;;)
Reason for being foreveralone: I'm too good for you
Ideal guy: Doesn't take anything seriously / secretly takes everything seriously
The lowest you'd settle for: Must have a high school diploma

Please respond
>>
>>29396777
N O R G E
O
R
G
E
>>
>>29395992
I'm 41 years old with ED and this girl gave me my first wood in 6 days or so.
>>
>>29398848
>tfw no one will respond
I know i fucked up the greentext, but come on, i'm inebriated.
>>
>>29398857
Yeah. I try to stick to national forests or anywhere that it's free and hopefully not at all crowded.
>>
>>29396414

It takes a real faggot to attack someone for not wanting to fuck you.
>>
>>29396213
>5'2"
The reason anyone over 6 feet doesn't pay attention to you is because they can't fucking see you.
>>
>>29398913
So you're gay? And think that not completing high school makes someone...dumb?
>>
>>29398766
Brand New, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, etc
>>
>>29398666
I'd be into sexing him if he were a sub and let me peg him, but not a relationship.
>>
>>29399111

Love Brand new
Use to listen to Good Charlotte when I was in highschool, but now Im into more of the mainstream pop and hiphop scene.

Are there any bands like MCR or Brand New that you could recommend me?
>>
>>29398770
I'd be up for that anon, do you have a kik?
>>
>>29395992
>Age
>Sex
trap
>Interests
drawing, music, some comics, philosophy
>Reasons for being foreveralone
Too shy to put myself out there
>Ideal guy
dunno
>The lowest you'd settle for
dunno
>>
>>29399147
>I'd be into sexing him if he were a sub and let me peg him
Actual location?
>>
>>29399152
Shit nig I'm not her. I was trolling and trying to say shitty bands. Now I feel bad.
>>
>>29399182
hi skype
>>
>>29399220
hi what are you like
>>
>>29399111

Devil and God is an excellent album but come on with that other shit. Empty music.
>>
>>29399243
too young male :(
>>
>>29399182
Hmmm. Would you be interested in talking with a white male in western europe who's inebriated most of the time?
>>
>>29398618

Post hard or not at all.
>>
im a 6'3 26 y/o retard guy with no friends, and im a virgin. im basically a shutin. all of my famly has done modeling and im handsome. please be my gf
>>
Sex: girl
Interests: music, concerts, art museums, museums in general, nature, going new places
Looks: eh, im either really unattractive to someone or cute/pretty. it kinda depends on whether you like chubby girls/brown girls/tall girls/girls with a quirky sense of style. but i think to most people, im a 5.5 most of the time.
Reason for being forever alone: no boy has ever been interested in having a relationship with me, never have been asked out, im always considered a friend to guys but was never cute enough/feminine enough to be the love interest
Ideal guy: IDEALLY id like a guy with a nice sense of style, enrolled in a good college/already graduated/already beginning their career, a man with goals, a man with nice hair, taller than 6ft tall, nice music taste, a guy that could be dominant in the relationship but submissive in the bedroom, bossy, sometimes mean, but all around a sweetheart
The lowest you'd settle for: a qt awkward nerdy neet as long as theyre making decent money somehow, can be short but not under 5'6", can be moderately unnattractive/goofy looking as long as they have nice teeth, nice hair, nice skin and keep themselves clean, can be a khv and a weeb as long as theyre still super sexual and will let me do dirty things to them :3
>>
>>29398831
>implying I don't have a thing for narcissistic, misogynistic, losers
Honestly why else would I be here?

>>29398891
I'd post contact info but in posting from my phone at the moment, but considering your an awful tripfag I'm sure we'll cross paths again.
>>
File: 1400279523285.jpg (8 KB, 149x145) Image search: [Google]
1400279523285.jpg
8 KB, 149x145
>>29399322
I sense untruth
>>
>>29399322
I live in PA, you actually live pretty close to me.
>still super sexual and will let me do dirty things to them :3
hot
>>
ITT: so called """fembots""" get fucked by failed normies
>>
>>29399322
eyy bb you want some fuck?
I live across the pond, studying to become a translator, have over 7k euros in my bank account, have anger management issues and can be very submissive.
>>
>>29396542

>Reason for being foreveralone: Hairy obese shut it. Hidradenitis suppurativa all over butt and inner thighs.

Hey I have that too. Nowhere near as bad as Google images suggests though. It's gotten better since I started showering twice every day and using a 10% benzoyl peroxide wash on my ass and thighs. Also a fullers earth mask twic a week helps with scars. I just broke up with a girl after 8 years of dating and now I'm horrified at the thought of anyone else seeing my pimply ass. Not sure what to do. Losing weight and quitting smoking are on my to do list. Supposed to help but I'm sure you know that.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo9.jpg (49 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo9.jpg
49 KB, 800x600
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): Male
Interests: Vidya, guitar, fitness (not weightlifting)
Looks: Pic related
Reason for being foreveralone: Sensitive faggot with a tall girl shaped body. NEET robot with no friends
Ideal girl: Classic r9k fantasy girl
The lowest you'd settle for: Id settle for a fat fuck as long as shes short

add me on skype: philosophicalbum
>>
Sex (I know malebots will respond too): Male
Interests: mad bongs rips and sick kickflips
Looks: 8-9/10, 6ft, skinny twink but lifting cause of MGTOW sam hyde
Reason for being foreveralone: had sex with 9 girls but no real girlfriends. idk guess im a weirdo, will we ever find love fellow robots :^)
Ideal girl: 5'6", 18-20, white, east Asian, middle eastern or Desi, high estrogen with hips and tits but does cardio, smart with varied interests, virgin (major plus but not necessary), traditional politics/worldview.
The lowest you'd settle for: For relationship, see above. For sex, under 120 lbs, 5/10 face, no deformities.
>>
>>29399461
>Bay area
Which bay? There's fucking hundreds of bays across the country. You're as stupid as you look.
>>
>>29399360
what do you mean?
>>29399408
not reallt interested in anything super long distance like that, sorry
>>29399371
do you live near philly? i live close to nyc
>>
>>29399539
im not him but im in philly, 18 m
>>
>>29399461
God, you look like you're 16 and retarded.
kys
>>
>>29399539
Pittsburgh, but I have a car
>>
>>29399528
Everyone knows that's the SF area desu
>>
>>29399558
Why is his cute face so triggering for you?
>>
>>29399562
yikes, i just drove to pittsburgh not to long ago but its like an 8hr drive from where i live
>>29399557
what do you look like/what are your interests/are you interested maybe pls?
>>
>>29399461

Show your body faggot, I wanna imagine you wearing a wig, gotta rub one out before bed.
>>
>>29399322

What type of music do you like, what concerts do you go to?
>>
>>29399539
>what do you mean?
I don't know, that sounded more like a professional pedigree than anything else.
Might be my fault, I am not used to this stuff
>>
Sex: female
Interest: Anime, Movies, Music, Cooking
Drawing
Looks: would say I'm a 8-9/10. Full lips, big brown eyes. Also curvy with a big butt.
Reasons for being foreveralone: I don't reply go out much so I don't meet new people that often. I have plenty of friends but they're the friends I've always had and I'm not attracted to any of my male friends.
Ideal guy: really tall, in good shape, attractive and really funny
Lowest I'd settle for: semi - attractive guys but still with all the rest of the features mentioned above.
>>
>>29399611
I don't think you'd be too interested in me anyways. I do have my life somewhat together but I am pretty boring. Ideally I'm looking to start slow with a long distance thing for a bit and meet up later.
>>
>>29399611
Shortish, like vidya, music, and movies, just want a somewhat smart girl to have intelligent conversation with because my last gf was really dumb desu.
>>
>>29399648
im 6'3 and im very funny but im a virgin and 26. Let me know
>>
>>29399648
What would you think about someone from a country that stripped your country of a couple of big chunks of land and who never had a gf, but lives in the hearth of Europe?
>>
Interests: internet, video games, weebshit
Looks: chubby with a cute face
Reason for being foreveralone: i actively avoid people
Ideal guy: will force his presence upon me
The lowest you'd settle for: i would settle for a normie

i need a guy to get in my space and never leave
>>
>>29395992
Sex (I know malebots will respond too):F
Interests: Photography, animu, vidya
Looks: curly brown hair, brown eyes, 5'2"
Reason for being foreveralone: my idea of love is super fucked up and ever since I can't seem to connect with anyone on that level
Ideal guy: Nerdy Dominant QT who's into what I'm into and is financially stable (not rich- stable)
The lowest you'd settle for: 5/10 if they win me over with personality and have other endearing features
>>
>>29399693
>i need a guy to get in my space and never leave
this is attractive to me and I don't know why
>>
File: 1282882656479.jpg (14 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1282882656479.jpg
14 KB, 184x184
>>29398848
>tfw still ignored
>female posts get multiple replies
>>
>>29395992
>Age: 20
>Sex (I know malebots will respond too): m
>Location: Europe
>Interests: vidya, anime, memes, manga, post rock and djent. Capable of badminton and table tennis but nobody to play with
>Looks: avg face with terrible sunken eyes, avg jawline, dirty blond. 6'2", between skinny and skinnyfat. Usually paler than snow but doing work all summer now.
>Reason for being foreveralone: anxiety, avoidance, realistic people that are honest and don't hide from others facts like what a pain this world is seem to be avoided, stuck in a black hole of a crush so liking anyone else without them replacing her spot is hard. I don't ask anyone out because I can't think well in those situations. I prefer being at home too. I might come off as having heavy emotional baggage but I start with that to see if they can relate
>Ideal guy: no homo
>The lowest you'd settle for: loyal introverted girl that's cute in her own way somehow. Black hair, appreciation of all sorts of humor and wanting to play dark souls with me easily makes her ideal if combined.

I'm pretty far from objective scale because I like girls without full sets of makeup. Majority of girls are cute in a sense to me so it's more about having something in common or mere display of affection. I eventually give in and show it but don't tell. I would do better as female. Vidya gfs are sought after so hard people grow desperate but I don't bother :^)
>>
>>29399752
You seem like you'd be cool but I'm a guy and I don't know if you would want a friend. If it makes you feel any better no one responded to me.
>>
>tfw had all teeth pulled, so immediately disqualified for 99% of these

Eh, at least I -know- i'll die alone now, instead of keeping that one tiny flickering candle of hope alive. My dick's become almost useless anyway.
>>
>>29399752
But you're a druggie.
>>
File: 1457003334238.jpg (38 KB, 667x720) Image search: [Google]
1457003334238.jpg
38 KB, 667x720
>>29399752
Is chainsmoking that disruptive of your social interactions?
>>
>>29399752
You're a fucking guy

who ignored the thread title

and posted in a thread for fembots
>>
>>29399809
Why were all your teeth pulled? Don't you have dentures?
>>
>>29399398
>ITT: so called """fembots""" get fucked by failed normies
Every single time.
>>
File: 27288474.png (382 KB, 424x604) Image search: [Google]
27288474.png
382 KB, 424x604
>>29399789
I don't mind. I never really added people, ever, so i don't know what to talk about and how do things work.
>>29399813
Everyone has his problems. Excessive drinking and smoking can be fixed, but i don't want to, it helps me cope with the fact that i'm a lonely KHHHV.
>>29399815
A massive amount of people smoke in my cunt tree, so not really, but i'm self conscious about the smell and how non-smokers see me.
>>29399817
Females post in male threads. What's your point?

And holy fuck, i didn't expect that many replies, makes me feel better, thanks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.