[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The attention meme is real >Cook at restaurant >2 stacies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: JustFuckMyFreedomUp.jpg (103 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
JustFuckMyFreedomUp.jpg
103 KB, 1280x720
The attention meme is real

>Cook at restaurant
>2 stacies try to talk to me
>Every single day
>"Hey anon"
>"Hows it going anon?"
>"How are you anon?"
>"Whats up anon?"
>Answer with simple answers
>mostly ignore them
>always walk past them and dont say a thing

Now they hate me because i dont give them the attention they want despite the fact they still talk to and get attention from the other chad servers where i work.

Why do women do this?
>>
>>29395286
Because their brains are broken.
It's the nature of the beast.
>>
>>29395286
dude if I got ignored by someone at work who gave me curt, sharp answers I'd eventually dislike them, too.

How would you like it if you were treated the same way, peeps?
>>
>>29396190
maybe stop harassing him. 99% these are the types of girls that cry about being approached by men on busses.
>>
>>29396190
That person would not appear social, or willing to be social.
The only correct thing to do is leave him alone unless you have to talk to him for work related stuff.
>>
>>29395286

I don't think this is necessarily a Stacy thing anon.
Most normies expect you to be friendly even if you don't want to be friends with them. You have to work together every day so they were trying to build a repartee. A lot of my life I behaved like you did because my thought process was always "Why would someone I don't know want to hear anything about me, this is the polite thing to do - just answer their question and get back to the task at hand" but most people expect you to tell them a little about yourself. It's a delicate balance, you don't want to be seen as a weirdo telling them too much and talking too long too quickly. If you can figure it out itll be your first steps out of robot-hood.

Where do you live? This can change a little from place to place. In the US, especially the South of the US, people expect you to be friendly all the time.
>>
>>29395286
>grap up phone
>call pizza place
>tell him my order
>he says "what?" repeatedly because soft as fug voice
>tfw the normies want me to starve
>>
>>29397799
I like this story, unironically even.
>>
>>29396190
>>29396527

They keep trying to small talk me about random stuff i dont want to take part in. They wont leave me alone, sure if its work related i talk to them normally.

Im guessing its because they get bored of talking to the same people over and over again.
>>
>>29395286
Having the same problem but jokes on them not going to give them attention unless they suck my dick. Why are women so entitle to my attention?
>>
>>29396190
GO FUCK YOURSELF I GO TO WORK TO BE PRODUCTIVE AND TO GET SHIT DONE NOT BE A USELESS PIECE OF SHIT WHO IS THERE TO TALK
>>
File: 0db4d08417144cb777166a0e435891dd.jpg (358 KB, 1712x1328) Image search: [Google]
0db4d08417144cb777166a0e435891dd.jpg
358 KB, 1712x1328
>mfw I know how to be a normie but choose not to because I hate everyone
>>
>>29398735
Jesus fucking christ. And I thought I was rude and anti-social. You take it to a whole new level.
>>
When I was in high school there were a couple girls who did that shit. They'd chuckle to each other and give each other a nudge and they'd say "HEY ANON HOW'S IT GOING" followed by obnoxious giggling. It's a form of mockery, bullying, whatever you want to call it. I said "hi" once to see what would happen, and they burst into laughter and went "lol anon is such a fucking loser".

It's a stupid, cruel game that women play to make other people feel inferior.
>>
>>29397915
you sure its not just post-ironically?
>>
>>29399099
>anti-social

Oh hey, another idiot that doesn't know the difference between asocial and antisocial.
>>
>>29399138
This may be one reason I just don't bother talking to women much. This happened a fair bit during middle school and high school.
>>
>working at my shitty job
>cute girl who i haven't seen since high school walks in
>mfw we drunkenly made out once and for some reason she told everyone that the next day at school she gave me head in the bathroom and i came on her face even though i didn't? (I swear to fucking god this happened)
>was all over the school that i nutted on this girl's face in the bathroom, even got called into the office about it and denied that shit because it wasn't true but told literally everyone else it was true
>mfw she got a fucking beta cuck boyfriend like a week later and i never got to actually bust a nut on her face
>i fucked her friend after this so she got kinda mad at me and we stopped talking
>mfw she's literally a fucking 10/10 with a perfect body and face and short and a nice ass
>she fucking walks in
>say omg its you
>we talk, she wants to be friends with me and shit and catch up
>long story short i get her number and she promises to text me
>texts me
>i reply
>she doesnt text me back all week
>texts me yesterday
>ignore her
>texts me today again
>ignore
>texts me again like an hour ago asking if i'm busy and if i wanna hang out this week

fucking females are batshit crazy
>>
>attention is a meme
If you were talking about it in the way of Cultural idea, then maybe, but you'd probably still be wrong
Just look at OP, by Internet meme standards, what he's meming is not even close, and by social standards it's still just an abstract concept that only arguably has a meme status
OP is yearning for something to meme

Because we're now in the New Meme Era (or Meme Renaissance, if you will)
A time where memes have become so well developed that people will look for something to meme a lot more than they did only a few years ago

If this is a good thing or a bad thing, that's a different topic
>>
>>29396527
So what do you do when you have nothing to really say about yourself?
I'm not that guy but I have spent most of my school years getting bullied/humiliated with little social success; I ended up spending most of my time locked up in my room playing video games, reading, watching anime, etc.

How are you supposed to placate people when everything about yourself isn't appropriate for society?
>>
I have this problem at work too. I don't really want to talk to these bitches if they aren't going to fuck me anyways, I don't want to give them attention. But its kind of a dick move on my part to barely acknowledge them.
>>
>>29400110

Quick question, why are you here?
>>
>>29398624
Yeah that makes sense. I would say that even if you don't ever bond with them over anything you can both talk about but you are polite and nice you should be OK.

>>29400376

I have no idea anon. Wasn't trying to say "just Bee urself :)", just wanted to try and explain what I was guessing the situation was.

Are you working and having similar issues as OP?
>>
>>29400607
Not working, I'm in college for a bit longer but definitely similar issues. I'm okay at listening to people but if they ask anything about me I get stuck. I don't really mind being friendly it's just that I don't have anything to be friendly about when it comes to me.
>>
>>29395286
Rule number 1 when getting into fucking these type of girls

Friendzone them before they friendzone you
>>
>>29399046
tip tip tippety tip
>>
>>29396190
>How would you like it if you were treated the same way, peeps?
Probably mumble "dick" under my breath and leave him alone unless I have to talk to him. Wouldn't be passive aggressive about it or really give a shit after five minutes.
>>
>>29400823

Yeah I understand the feeling.
If you're looking to expand your social skills a little while still in school try joining a club based around anime/vidya or one of your other interests. My school had some of those. That way you can talk about something unrelated to yourself. I know a lot of those organizations were filled with people who seem kinda embarrassing but you might be able to find someone.
There's really no easy answer to this sort of thing.
When talking to people there's a degree of being vulnerable that you have to be if you want to talk to people. And it probably seems impossible after being bullied throughout school.
What I do is I pursue my hobbies and interests and work and hope you meet people. It can be lonely.

I know this all sounds very corny but I don't think there's any other way. Life can be pretty unfair. Good luck anon.
>>
>>29401719
I've tried clubs but our tastes were at odds.
I don't necessarily mind being alone all that much since I've spent a large portion of it so, I just hate that all my experiences would only serve to chill conversation. I'd really rather not lie since I'm a poor story teller.

Still, I can see some merit of truth to what you say despite all my failures. Far more than what most of the proclaimed normal people spew on this board. Thanks for humoring me for a change.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.