[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize that the "women are whores" meme,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: Screenshot_2016-06-17_18-38-28.png (95 KB, 1001x746) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-17_18-38-28.png
95 KB, 1001x746
When did you realize that the "women are whores" meme, was in fact, just a meme?

Pic related.
>>
Doesn't matter as long as they don't want me for my inferiority.
>>
>>29394156
Why would anyone want an inferior person?

Have you tried improving yourself?
>>
>>29394110
>Y-Yeah I totally fucked 12 girls in highschool bro

>N-No, I did not suck the entire football team, only Chad and maybe Brad too...
>>
>>29394196
Because many things that cause my inferiority are out of my control. Why should I improve because of things I couldn't change?
>>
>>29394327
Fucking this this THIS

Do you not think that maybe, just MAYBE the participants were lying through their teeth, OP?
>>
>>29394353
>Because many things that cause my inferiority are out of my control

So change the ones you can.

Unless you have multiple severe physical deformities you can lose/gain weight, get a nice haircut, buy good clothes, take care of your skin, etc.
>>
>>29394110
Someone help me with the math here.

Does this mean men have a lot more gay sex than women, or does it mean Chad is fucking a million different women and blowing up the curve?
>>
>>29394394
Fuck you. Even if I change the ones I can I will not have equal results to Chad who has the same things that can be changed but lucked out in things that can not be changed.
>>
Womem are also liars
>>
>>29394424
it means that the "research" was done by asking people questions they can lie about. Men lie their numbers up and women lie them down.
>>
5'7" average looking male here. It's incredibly easy for males to get laid, most people on 4chan are addicted to video games and anime, which stimulate autism, a female repellent, so its natural that they call girls sluts because they can't get any pussy. I'm not tall, I'm quiet, and not that good looking. I am white, but if you think I'm only getting laid because of that, then you should be posting on tumblr not r9k.
>>
>>29394110
Men artificially inflate their sex count because society values a man who has fucked a lot of women.
Women artificially deflate their sex count because society devalues a woman who has fucked a lot of men.

Point being that those numbers are bullshit and anyone who has left their basement know that women are whores.
>>
>>29394110
Men fucking women doesn't matter, men's dicks don't get loose and shitty.

Also >>29394431
>>
>>29394526
A pencil sharpener that sharpens many pencils is very valuable, but a pencil that is often sharpened will eventually be reduced to nothing.
>>
>>29394479
>so its natural that they call girls sluts because they can't get any pussy
Of course it is. We got unlucky so we have to work much harder for things.

Even you, you said how easy it's to get laid, but you probably aren't fucking attractive women like Chad.
>>
>>29394563
>trying to reverse the lock and key analogy
You actually just refuted your own point, a pencil sharpener would be valuable regardless of how many pencils have been in it. Pencil sharpeners also break after being used too much. Nice try though.
>>
>When did you realize that the "women are honest" meme, was in fact, just a meme?
fixed that for you, no need to thank me
>>
>>29394479
need more details. where do you meet these girls? how old are you? how old are they? do you drive a car? what is your socioeconomic status?

I'm 5'7 too, average as well, and women don't pay me any attention. you need to elaborate more on what the problem and solution is.
>>
>>29394377
Oh cool, hard data that doesn't fit your predetermined narrative can just be casually disregarded out of hand, very convenient
>>
>>29394377
Why would people who were surveyed anonymously lie?
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 125x112
>>29394479
Heyyy 5'6" male here. I'd say I'm above average looking other than height but I also have a below average dick.

I've fucked 21 girls and 2 tasty traps and had relationships and even a threesome! I've even had sex with a couple girls who were taller than me.

Girls are attracted to guys who aren't bitter permavirgins. The more mad and whiney /r9k/ and redpill and other losers stay, the more willing women will be to let nice Chadlets like you & me finger their buttholes and cum in their mouths!
>>
>>29394430
Not the same anon but it just seems like you are looking for excuses at this point it's not about other people at the end of the day the choice to make changes for the better falls on you and if you don't want to that's your choice
>>
>>29394642
After lying so much, people start to believe their own lies.
>>
>>29394675
What kind of fucking retard would work hard to get a fraction of what Chad gets? All of this due to things out of my control.
>>
>women don't consider blowjobs as counting as having a sexual partner
hmmmm
>>
>>29394110
It takes more than one outdated study presenting statistics with a broaf spectrum of interpretations to refute tomes upon volumes of rhetoric.

Sorry but this means literally nothing.
>>
>>29394710
Does it though? Really?
>>
>>29394430
Do you seriously think that the only guys that girls are ever interested in are chads? Grow the fuck up. If you don't want to improve yourself, that's fine and die alone
>>
>>29394699
What kind of a fucking retard would prefer to never be with a woman because it's too hard to "get a haircut" and "take care of their skin"?
>>
>>29394799
Fuck you. Why should I improve to get to a level where Chad is by the time he is 14.
>>
>>29394430
>Even if I change the ones I can I will not have equal results to Chad who has the same things that can be changed but lucked out in things that can not be changed

Ok you're just looking for excuses at this point.

Do you honestly think the /r9k/ meme of women ONLY wanting "6'4, semi-pro bodybuilder, millionaire chads" is true?

The VAST majority of people in every country have had sex at least once, and have had at least one girlfriend. Why are they so much better than you?

I know for a fact that you're that bad looking compared to the average person in your country(whatever it is), why don't you make an effort and try to change your outcome? -- What you're presently doing isn't working.
>>
>>29394682
Just like how you convinced yourself that all women are whores to make yourself feel better?
>>
>>29394110
One Night stands are not the same as having a sexual partner. A sexual partner is a girlfriend/boyfriend you've had sex with.
>>
>>29394851
Because you'll have a better life? What the fuck does it matter what Chad is doing? Why the hell would you care what Chad is doing while a chick is riding you?
>>
>>29394699
Once again you are bringing other people into it and wanting and demanding what others have or wanting something you don't have to impress others focus on you dummy not what Chad has or how whores see you
>>
>>29394377
>>29394682
So it doesn't agree with your worldview, so it MUST be lies, right?

The only true data is the one from NEETs on /r9k/, am i right?
>>
>>29394110
Proof that 80/20 is true. Look at the numbers for guys who've fucked 15+ girls.

And it's not that girls fuck a bunch of guys, it's that they fuck the same few chads.
>>
>>29394883
I guess my lying eyes where I see dozens upon dozens of women dressing like whores and dying to fuck attractive men are deceiving me.
>>
>>29394699
>What kind of fucking retard would work hard to get a fraction of what Chad gets? All of this due to things out of my control.

So what's the alternative?

An eternity of being depressed and shitposting on 4chan all day? Sounds awful.

Why do you think that only Chads have sex? Ask the most average man you can find on the street, even blow average above 20 years old. 95% chance he's had sex before.
>>
>>29394882
>Do you honestly think the /r9k/ meme of women ONLY wanting "6'4, semi-pro bodybuilder, millionaire chads" is true?
I think they will hate anyone who isn't what you described.

Making an effort? Why should I? If I got born a tall attractive Chad I wouldn't have to. Or I would have to put in much less effort.
>>
>>29394938
Ok buddy, that's why you can't get with a woman, because they're all WHORES. Meanwhile the millions of average guys in happy relationships don't exist
>>
>>29394327
AbsoluteIy this.
>>
If I recall correctly a Canadian cum slurper on /int/ always posts this stuff.
>>
>>29394971
>Making an effort? Why should I?

To change your outcome that you're unhappy with.

Are you happy with your current life? - Are you really? If so, then continue doing what you're doing, it's working for you.

If you aren't happy then maybe it's time to change. I don't know you very well but I reckon most people on /r9k/ are not too happy with how their lives are going.
>>
>>29394495
>society
>not for biological reasons
>>
>>29394791
Yeah, it's a sexual act. Get the fuck out roastie.
>>
>>29394971
You have preconceived notions of women even though you've never been with one. You think they'll hate anyone not 6'4? That's just so stupid. If you'll never be with a woman that's completely your fault because you're not putting in the effort. Stop blaming it on factors outside your control. Just accept you're a failure.
>>
>>29394971
>If I got born a tall attractive Chad I wouldn't have to. Or I would have to put in much less effort

Well if you were born the son of Elon Musk you would never have to work again. Why does that matter?
>>
>>29394896
Because Chad can waltz in any time and take the chick which is riding me and humiliate me. He will always win whenever he is against me.

>>29394915
Yeah why not? Chad has more due to luck.

>>29394954
>Why do you think that only Chads have sex? Ask the most average man you can find on the street, even blow average above 20 years old. 95% chance he's had sex before.
And to get it they must have accepted humiliation. They must have worked hard for things that Chad gets easily. They must have tried to integrate in society despite being shat on for their inferiority. That's even worse than
>An eternity of being depressed and shitposting on 4chan all day? Sounds awful.
>>
>>29395011
...I'm a guy, jackass.

So you'd say that getting a blowjob would mean losing your virginity?
>>
You knwo it's sad that a majority of posters claim to hate women so much yet they feel like they can't be happy unless they are a Chad sirounded by women?????? Fucking find something that makes you happy
>>
>>29395005
If I was lucky Chad I wouldn't have this problem.

>>29395023
Why should I put in effort when if I got born with better factors out of my control I would have to put in much less effort (if any).

>>29395038
Because it's not fair.
>>
>>29395053
>...I'm a guy, jackass.

No, you're not. Obvious from the way you type. That's not what virginity implies. If you'd just gotten a blowjob you could say you've had a sexual partner but never had sex.
>>
>>29395086
>If I was lucky Chad I wouldn't have this problem.

But you weren't so why does it matter?
Most people in life in weren't born Chads, do they all just congregate on 4chan and spend all day positng about Muh roasties and Muh chads?
>>
>>29395048
I give up. You're worthless. You'll just always believe that women are whores. You'll always believe that any woman will leave you for a Chad. You can't be saved. It's all completely your fault that you'll never be with a woman. It's your fault because you could have done something about it, but you never did. Good luck being unhappy forever.
>>
>>29395053
Depends how you define virginity. Most people say it's just penis-in-vagina sex. Some say it's any act of intercourse, including oral intercourse.

Either way, giving someone a blowjob is 100% a sexual act and makes that person a sexual partner.
>>
>>29395116
>completely your fault that you're unattractive
Normies don't understand what it's like to be us. They should really go back 2 reddit. Any woman would leave a beta for Chad unless they had kids/beta bux etc.
>>
>>29394983
I can't get with a woman because I'm physically unattractive. It doesn't matter how funny I am in real life or how much money I make, because at the end of the day, the woman would have to look at me in bed and I'm not good looking enough to compete.

Women are whores, but only for those men they deem worthy enough.
>>
>>29395097
What the fuck are you talking about, dude?

Never mind, I don't actually want to know.
>>
>>29395175
Okay, please go back to tumblr now. Shoo shoo roastie.
>>
>>29395137
If that's the case, the numbers in the OP are bullshit.
>>
>>29395104
>But you weren't so why does it matter?
Because it's just luck. You keep talking effort but difference between me and Chad is luck.

>Most people in life in weren't born Chads, do they all just congregate on 4chan
No they accept bad treatment for things out of their control like cucks.

>>29395116
>You'll always believe that any woman will leave you for a Chad.
Why would she not? Even if I work hard to improve Chad will still outdo me in the things out of my control.

>It's your fault because you could have done something about it, but you never did.
You don't really understand what "out of your control" means do you?
>>
>>29394642
Why would people on 4chan lie?
>>
>>29395202
>Because it's just luck. You keep talking effort but difference between me and Chad is luck.

Ok so some things you can't change, but why not change the ones you can?

There's no excuse to be overweight or have a shitty haircut for example, because it's not genetic or "luck", it's as simple as eating less and going to a barber to get a haircut that suits you.

Why do you have such an inferiority complex?
>>
>>29395193
Get your head out of your ass and suck my dick, faggot.
>>
>>29395202
>No they accept bad treatment for things out of their control like cucks.

Isn't it a little bit more cuckold-like to keep thinking of this "Chad" character who keeps stealing your women and cucking you?

You people say you want a girlfriend, but what have you done in the last 2 months for a girlfriend? Have you talked to at least 5 women?
>>
>>29395247
Because we definitely wouldn't be sexual partners if that happened, right?
>>
More feminist "studies" designed to quell doubts of the beta bux providers they all inevitably need when they hit the wall.

Just like the "wage gap", another myth perpetuated by the feminist agenda to ease us on this slippery slope to figurative castration.
>>
>>29394110
When did you forget that men like to exaggerate while women like to eumphemize when it comes to the number of sexual partners they had?

I'm pretty sure this applies to anonymous polls too. You'd be surprised how much the human (or female) ego can employ self-deception to make a more positive image of itself.
>>
>>29395274
If it doesn't agree with the worldview of NEETs who don't even leave their house == it's feminist propaganda

Ok i think I understand now
>>
>>29395264
Women don't want to talk to guys like us. What do you not get about that? If you're below average you might as well not exist to a woman.

>eww creep get away from me
>bro just talk to girls
>>
>>29395232
>Ok so some things you can't change, but why not change the ones you can?
Because I will still have worse results than Chad. It's obvious. It's wasted effort.

>>29395264
>Isn't it a little bit more cuckold-like to keep thinking of this "Chad" character who keeps stealing your women and cucking you?
Why is it cucked to complain about someone having unfair advantage?

>You people say you want a girlfriend, but what have you done in the last 2 months for a girlfriend? Have you talked to at least 5 women?
I haven't approached any women in the last 2 months. Wait actually I asked one out I wanted to ask out for a long time. I got turned down. She pretty nice about it to be honest. She didn't insult me or laugh at me. But that's beyond the point.
>>
>>29394110
I thought it was pretty obvious to everyone
Just because there are rotten apples doesn't mean there aren't edible ones
>>
>>29395314
>What do you not get about that? If you're below average you might as well not exist to a woman.

The "average" is INCREDIBLY shit.

You can very easily become above average, granted you have no physical deformities by wearing nice clothes that match you, exercising, haircut/facial hair and just being clean and presentable.

In the US 60% of the adult population is overweight, half of that is OBESE. To stand out from that is very easy.
>>
>>29395274
>More feminist "studies" designed to quell doubts
this feminist academics are willing to be intellectually dishonest to push their views across. such as wage gap and the 1 in 3 rapes ( which would make american campuses worst than a warzone L o L)

hence I am skeptical of most "studies" or news (rolling stones debacle) feminists or feminist supporting media throws at me.
>>
>>29395314
This x1000.

Talking to women for an unattractive man is a waste of time. Since society deems it rude for a woman to outright get up and leave, they may put up with us, but it will not result in anything other than a "well it was nice talking to you, bye."

If a physically attractive man talks to a woman, it's guaranteed sex.
>>
>>29395403
This.

I only trust the Reddit stories about Women posted on /r9k/ to form my opinions and worldview.

I can trust that virgins who never talk to women can provide me with the most accurate information.
>>
>>29395265
It depends on what your definition of 'is,' is.
>>
>>29394110
>has had sex
>not a whore

seriously?
>>
File: Being Myself x2.png (43 KB, 1373x616) Image search: [Google]
Being Myself x2.png
43 KB, 1373x616
>>29395429
>Everyone on /r9k/ is a basement-dweller whose never talked to women before.

You sound like some idiot who believes in the love stories presented in Disney movies.

I've tried pretty much everything: bars, online dating, speed dating (pic related), college, everything. Women won't give you a chance if you're not physically attractive.
>>
>>29394883
Every single guy in my social circle got cheated by a girlfreind.
>>
>>29395463
>If you have sex you are a whore

How out of touch with reality are you people? Virtually every single person you see outside has had sex at least once.

You are just defective m8
>>
>>29395274
This. Females control western society. Men just keep it running. The sooner you accept this, the sooner you can detach yourself from the game that cannot be won. Get money, learn a new language and move the fuck out.
>>
>>29395477
>>Everyone on /r9k/ is a basement-dweller whose never talked to women before

This is true. No one well-adjusted would ever come here for longer than a shortwhile to laugh at you freaks

>Women won't give you a chance if you're not physically attractive

Can you post your body and/or face? I bet you don't look that bad
>>
>>29395386
Oh fuck off with the self improvement meme already, it doesn't work for everyone.
>>
File: 1466128171885.jpg (128 KB, 921x477) Image search: [Google]
1466128171885.jpg
128 KB, 921x477
>>29394110

Fuck off back to plebbit, normie scum. Your invasion will fail, just like every othet summerfag attack.
>>
File: 1466104554988.jpg (125 KB, 955x616) Image search: [Google]
1466104554988.jpg
125 KB, 955x616
>>29395534

This is now a woman hate bread. Dumping 1/?
>>
>>29395530
>Oh fuck off with the self improvement meme already, it doesn't work for everyone.

>Legitimate advice is a "meme"
How does it not work for everyone to look better and improve yourself? Are you srs right now
>>
>>29395554
thank god, maybe the roasties will fucking leave
>>
File: 1466195851679.jpg (1 MB, 3341x2208) Image search: [Google]
1466195851679.jpg
1 MB, 3341x2208
>>29395517

Kill yourself, normie, nobody wants you here. Go back to kikebook or rebbit and LEAVE US ALONE REEEEE

Dumping 2/?
>>
>>29395563
Yes I'm serious, a lot of the people here have serious problems that can't be fixed by just looking presentable, but you redditors just come here and think it's all 19 year olds who stay in their basement eating cheetos all day or something.
>>
File: Cucked.png (62 KB, 625x492) Image search: [Google]
Cucked.png
62 KB, 625x492
>>29394110
fucking lies evertything everywhere
>>
File: 1466364995.jpg (18 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1466364995.jpg
18 KB, 500x333
>>29394624
>self-reported survey
>hard data
>>
File: 1466255591595.png (444 KB, 1139x358) Image search: [Google]
1466255591595.png
444 KB, 1139x358
>>29395585

Normies are a cancer and we need to get rid of them.

Dumping 3/?
>>
>>29395590
>a lot of the people here have serious problems that can't be fixed by just looking presentable

Besides mental illnesses, what are they? You can very easily become at least 7/10 by just exercising and fixing your physical appearence. It'll give you more confidence too when you don't like a skinnyfat slob.

>but you redditors just come here and think it's all 19 year olds who stay in their basement eating cheetos all day or something
It's true.
>>
>>29395517
>No one well-adjusted would ever come here for longer than a shortwhile to laugh at you freaks
Now you're flat out lying. I am 25 years old, have a full-time job and a social circle. I come here because /r9k/ is completely right on their views of women.

>Can you post your body and/or face?
No thanks, I have a good job and don't want to be associated with this place in my professional life (as small of a chance as that may be).

But the proof is in the pudding. I've been rejected in online dating. I've been rejected in Tinder. I've been rejected in real life speed dating. I've been rejected in high school. I've been rejected in college. I've been rejected in bars.

I'm physically unattractive. But I can also confirm that women will not give a physically unattractive man a shot, nor will they give anyone the time of day unless they're Chad.
>>
File: 1466180241671.png (262 KB, 573x563) Image search: [Google]
1466180241671.png
262 KB, 573x563
>>29395600

No more roasties or white knights reeeee

Woman hate dump 4/?
>>
File: 1466250595083.png (69 KB, 737x531) Image search: [Google]
1466250595083.png
69 KB, 737x531
>>29395629

Normies need to get the fuck out

Woman hate dump 5/?
>>
>>29395623
>I've been rejected in online dating. I've been rejected in Tinder. I've been rejected in real life speed dating. I've been rejected in high school. I've been rejected in college. I've been rejected in bars

Maybe you just look like shit or keep dropping spaghetti?
>>
Nothing wrong with QT traps senpai forget women all together and go on Grindr getting ya dick sucked is still getting sucked
>>
File: 1466119417807.jpg (261 KB, 608x2308) Image search: [Google]
1466119417807.jpg
261 KB, 608x2308
>>29395647

HELP ME OUT ROBOTS, DUMP YOUR HATE

Woman hate dump 6/?
>>
>>29395615
>besides mental illnesses
As if that isn't enough? Physical illnesses, severe self esteem issues, childhood trauma, drug addiction. Oh, but if I just exercise that'll be fixed and a woman will put up with how fucked up I am? No, not true. Not even close.
>>
>>29395651
>Maybe you just look like shit
Yes, I have bad facial aesthetics. Pretty much, the game was over before it began. Attractiveness stems from your face first and foremost.

If you're less than 8/10, you might as well give up right now. It's a waste of time to try.
>>
File: 1466255193936.jpg (120 KB, 768x696) Image search: [Google]
1466255193936.jpg
120 KB, 768x696
>>29395667

GIVE ME YOUR BEST HATE, THEY NEED TO LEAVE. PLEBBIT WILL NOT WIN

Woman hate dump 7/?
>>
>>29394479
>>29394661

I'm 5'5 and I'm literally fucking my 40th woman today right now.
>>
>>29394110

> /r9k/ says 20% of men get numerous women
> Survey says 23,2% / 21,6% / 21,8%
> It's just a meme!

Explain how r9k was wrong, again?
>>
>>29395667
found one today at>>29395595
I used this before
>>
File: 1466278605417.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1466278605417.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>29395696

Fucking normies get off my chan

Woman hate dump 8/?
>>
>>29395672
>Physical illnesses

Like what? That's bullshit that even 20% of you have physical illnesses.

>severe self esteem issues, childhood trauma, drug addiction

Here's some news for you buddy: So do a lot of people. But they work past it and get over it. See a therapist or psychologist maybe.

>>29395686
>If you're less than 8/10, you might as well give up right now. It's a waste of time to try

Is it really a waste of time?

I know more than a few guys who are pretty fucking ugly and yet they have had gfs and have sex every so often. Why are they so much more capable than you?
>>
File: 1465714137802.jpg (112 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
1465714137802.jpg
112 KB, 520x588
do not respond to roasties or their well conditioned future beta bux providers.
>>
>>29395715
also
obesity & domestic violence are big problems in the lesbian community
>>
>>29395722
Not even the guy you're responding to, but I love your just-world fallacy. Typical fucking normie

>Anyone who is alone and socially isolated must be a shit person and therefore deserves it!
>>
File: 1466114400446.jpg (339 KB, 811x1917) Image search: [Google]
1466114400446.jpg
339 KB, 811x1917
>>29395696

OPERATION NORMALIZE WILL FAIL

>>29395698
NORMIES OUT REEEEEE GTFO

>>29395706
You are doing God's work, my brother

Woman hate dump 8/?
>>
File: mbf vs wbf.jpg (71 KB, 680x389) Image search: [Google]
mbf vs wbf.jpg
71 KB, 680x389
>>29395772
here's one but I don't think it really counts
>>
>>29395767
When did I say they deserve it?

I'm saying others in worse positions than you have done it, so what makes them so much more capable?
What's the point of making "tfw no gf" threads when you clearly don't even want a gf because you don't make any effort?
>>
>>29395722
Oh wow see a fucking therapist gee wiz I have never ever thought of that one before! You're right I'll just exercise and go to therapy, women will totally want me then!

Why can't you accept that some people are just meant to be alone?
>>
>>29395722
>I know more than a few guys who are pretty fucking ugly and yet they have had gfs and have sex every so often. Why are they so much more capable than you?
Muh outliers!

Care to explain why there's so many ugly incels on this board?
>>
>>29394642
Mostly self-deception, but also they might want to deceive the interviewer, because they don't trust him/her or overworry about the impression they might cause on the interviewer and the relevance of it, among other possible motives...
People are not as rational and reasonable as you might think.

>>29394923
Conclusions on human behavior should be driven from concrete evidences, not their words, since humans are deceivers and hypocrites.

>>29394110
Are they counting gay people, because this might change the numbers a lot compared to only interviewing straight guys and girls.
>>
File: 1466252982041.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
1466252982041.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>29395772

Keep it up, robots, ROASTIES OUT

Woman hate dump 9/?
>>
File: fat dble stnd.jpg (69 KB, 680x627) Image search: [Google]
fat dble stnd.jpg
69 KB, 680x627
this society is fucked from the start so who cares...>>29395820
>>
>>29395815
>Care to explain why there's so many ugly incels on this board?

Because they have low self-confidence which is only worsened because they spend their entire day on 4chan, especially cancerous boards like this.

Eventually their worldview is completely messed up because they fall for the memes that "Anyone under 6'2 is a MANLET who women DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE NEXT TO" and that "ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES ONLY TRYING TO GET YOUR MONEY" and that "If you aren't 8/10 then don't even bother"
>>
>>29395854
Don't you think that maybe low self confidence stems from being rejected your entire life and not just because "omg i go on 4chan and think about things"
>>
>>29395810
I don't want a gf, but you assume there is something wrong with me because I don't want to follow your normie life script

Fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 1466107540993.jpg (199 KB, 1121x576) Image search: [Google]
1466107540993.jpg
199 KB, 1121x576
>>29395820

No more roasties. PURIFY

PURIFY

Woman hate dump 10/?
>>
>>29395878
>not just because "omg i go on 4chan and think about things"

Talk about what?

What's the purpose of this board besides whining and shitposting?
>>
>>29394377
Well you certainly must have some sort of evidence to back up that statement.
>>
>>29395854
Self-confidence is a symptom, not the disease.
Lack of having a life is the root. Most of the times due to bad parents.
>>
File: 1466103543526.png (195 KB, 1053x765) Image search: [Google]
1466103543526.png
195 KB, 1053x765
>>29395854

Fuck off, normies. Nobody wants you here. If you don't like it, you can leave and spend your days on kikebook and plebbit.

But apparantly your ego is so tied up in bullying robots that you can't. You're not better than anyone for being a cuck.

>>29395902

Woman hate dump 11/?
>>
>>29395338
There is no such thing as fair, my dear socialist. This word doesn't mean anything in the real world. Every human bean in the planet is different, ones more than the others. While it's true you can't be the best in the world on anything, specially because you're such a piece of shit, you still can be the best version of yourself.

Humans are not machines who just evaluates costs and profits. Some factors are not clear, and that include human attraction. No, you probably can't date a model, but it doesn't mean you have to date a person who is extremely ugly like you. Change yourself, and stop blaming others.
>>
File: 1466252864371.png (275 KB, 639x366) Image search: [Google]
1466252864371.png
275 KB, 639x366
>>29395958

NORMIES OUT REEE

Woman hate dump 12/?
>>
File: r9k and love.png (1 MB, 1886x4338) Image search: [Google]
r9k and love.png
1 MB, 1886x4338
I'm done with world
I want this game called lifed
>>
File: 1466105225957.png (99 KB, 560x868) Image search: [Google]
1466105225957.png
99 KB, 560x868
>>29395971

Fuck. Off. You don't belong in this board. Operation Normalize won't fucking work REEEEEE

>>29395975

Woman hate dump 13/?
>>
File: 1466102033549.jpg (73 KB, 780x927) Image search: [Google]
1466102033549.jpg
73 KB, 780x927
>>29396017

DON'T STOP UNTIL THE NORMIES ARE GONE, ROBOTS

Woman hate dump 14/?
>>
>>29395854
Yeah, okay. It's 4chan that warps our brains. Not the life experience where women reject us for being ugly. Sure, sure, whatever helps you sleep at night, white knight.
>>
File: 1466132361376.jpg (104 KB, 960x760) Image search: [Google]
1466132361376.jpg
104 KB, 960x760
>>29396049

Disgusting creatures, these cucks
>>
>>29394377
>LIES LIES LIES
>I AM VERY INSECURE
>>
File: 1466254580703.jpg (119 KB, 992x647) Image search: [Google]
1466254580703.jpg
119 KB, 992x647
>>29396045

Woman hate dump 15/?
>>
>>29395954
>Blaming your parents for being a loser

oh this just gets better and better
>>
>>29394110
>implying the men didn't lie and increase the amount of women they fucked

>implying the women didn't lie and decrease the amount of men they fucked.
>>
File: 1466255628753.jpg (134 KB, 949x605) Image search: [Google]
1466255628753.jpg
134 KB, 949x605
>>29396096

Woman hate dump 16/?
>>
>>29395554
>>29395585
>>29395629
>>29395647
>>29395667
>>29395696
>>29395715
>>29395731
>>29395772
>>29395797
>>29395820
>>29395836
>>29395902
>>29395958
>>29395975
>>29396017
>>29396045

>He ACTUALLY saves all these images on his computer to spam them 5x a day in threads where he gets triggered by being confronted with being such a fucking loser

top kek, this isn't even funny making fun of you losers anymore. It's just sad
>>
File: 1466106971884.jpg (103 KB, 896x281) Image search: [Google]
1466106971884.jpg
103 KB, 896x281
>>29396131

Woman hate dump 17/?
>>
File: 1466256608604.png (419 KB, 682x944) Image search: [Google]
1466256608604.png
419 KB, 682x944
>>29396140

If you don't like it go back to rebbit. You clearly don't know how this board works, normie

>>29396154

Woman hate dump 18/?
>>
File: 1466252811081.jpg (80 KB, 460x581) Image search: [Google]
1466252811081.jpg
80 KB, 460x581
>>29396181

Keep it up, brothers. The normie scum must be expelled. PURIFY PURIFY

Woman hate dump 19/?
>>
>>29396154
Also true when they hit the wall and get angry that men aren't paying them favors like they used to. Here's a dumb 50 year old post carousel roastie trying to explain to men why she SHOULD be desirable to them.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/arlene-schindler-/women-feeling-invisible_b_4151551.html
>>
>>29395386
>The "average" is INCREDIBLY shit
All that means is that you are underrating your attractiveness. Also, unless you're a natural Chad, you need to have a fucking comedian or something. You don't get laid by just not liking anime and working out. It's not enough. You just can understand this because you've actually always been attractive so when you just put yourself out there you found someone.
>>
All women would fuck a Chad if asked, no matter the circumstances. Therefore all women are whores, simple as that. They have no morals. Some men would fuck a Stacy if asked, but most men wouldn't because a Stacy whore is a disgusting whore.

Women also slut around their whole life from middle school to 35 years old with dozens of guys and then are either single mothers on welfare or they find some beta losers to suck money from.

And then the majority of women are fucking only 20% of men. The bottom 40% of men are lucky to find one woman to have sex with. These are all facts in today's world.
>>
>>29395491
>has had sex once

yes and didn't stayed loyal to the person who she had sex with.

which means she is a whore.
>>
File: 1466129798220.png (863 KB, 1284x1510) Image search: [Google]
1466129798220.png
863 KB, 1284x1510
>>29396208

What a fucking entitled skank. This is what happens when you let women live life on easy mode

>>29396203

Women hate dump 20/?
>>
>>29394110
So I see the Tumblr/cuck invasion has begun.
>>
>>29395386
> granted you have no physical deformities
Is being as short as I am (5'3") is basically a physical deformity.
>>
>>29396097
My mother would not let me take the bus, cook, have a job or do anything to have a life of my own and I live in a country that you can't live on your own with a minimum wage job. Also, it's really hard to make friends when you don't have your own life to talk about, and, instead, can only think of autistic boring shit no one cares about, which ends up making really difficult to share a place with someone without the risk of being robbed.
Would you suggest my 14 years old self to just live in the streets and pray to survive?
>>
>>29396264
>All women would fuck a Chad if asked, no matter the circumstances. Therefore all women are whores,

How do you know that?

Have you met all women?
>>
Has nobody asked for a source yet?
>>
>>29396322

Not him but i've been around enough women to see that they would. I mean I understand, I'd fuck a really hot girl if given the chance. Just sucks how unfair it all is.
>>
>>29396322

>Not all women!!!!

Fuck off, roastie. It IS all women, because they are biologically programmed to fuck Chad. They are whores by nature, and modern society only encourages them to be whores

>>29396274

Woman hate dump 21/?
>>
>>29396282
>Being this beta he got cucked by his mom

Top kek

This board is a joke, no wonder everyone hates you faggots and laughs at you on every other board
>>
>>29396322

I did actually. It's female nature. Once you know that, you know all women. They all are biological and subconsciously drawn to the alpha Chads and the dominate people of a society. It's why after a war, women are happy to marry the conquerors and kill the kids they had with their previous husbands. . They don't give a shit. You see this all throughout history in almost every civilization. Women just don't give a shit about a guy. They can never love a guy and do not know what loyalty is.
>>
File: 1466109352645.jpg (2 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
1466109352645.jpg
2 MB, 1284x7572
>>29396370

Image didn't attach, here's your woman hate. The classic CATFISHMAN
>>
>>29396358
How is that unfair?
>>
>>29396370
>>29396383
I guess that's why you should become a Chad then
>>
File: 1466139295882.jpg (163 KB, 1261x1213) Image search: [Google]
1466139295882.jpg
163 KB, 1261x1213
>>29396402

I'm not going to dignify that witha rebuttal. Fuck off, normie
>>
>>29395971
If there is no such thing as fair that means that the game is rigged and that means I am NOT playing it.
>>
>>29396392

Do you think having a society where some guys have harems and the rest have nothing is acceptable? Why shouldn't I just go and rape and take what I want then? What is my incentive to be a member of society?

>>29396402

You don't become a Chad, you're born one.
>>
>>29396376
The point is that I am beta BECAUSE of the way I was raised, since I had no choice and did not even understand that my situation was not natural/healthy.
So, yes, blaming my parents makes sense.
>>
Are you guys serious? Are you telling me that you're mad at women who don't like ugly guys?
>>
File: 1289155513421.jpg (9 KB, 190x190) Image search: [Google]
1289155513421.jpg
9 KB, 190x190
>>29396387
>he keeps giving bitches the address to arby's
>>
>>29396492
Yes because we didn't choose to be ugly.
>>
File: 1466315113767.jpg (446 KB, 1336x1764) Image search: [Google]
1466315113767.jpg
446 KB, 1336x1764
>>29396402, I refer you to
>>29395554. They are heartless whores

>>29396387

Woman hate dump 22/?
>>
>>29396322
I've met a very large number of women in my lifetime, and they all wanted to fuck Chad.

It's fair to project, based on my large sample, that this applies to all women.
>>
>>29396492

The point is, ugly women should be with ugly guys. But they're not, they want and get Chads too.
>>
>>29396456
>Do you think having a society where some guys have harems and the rest have nothing is acceptable?

What makes you think that's the case?
/r9k/ memes don't reflect real life you know

>>29396456
>Why shouldn't I just go and rape and take what I want then?

You can if you want, but you'll go to prison where your beta /r9k/ ass will get raped by "Chads" called tyrone and dequan
>>
>>29396492

Fuck off, newfag

There is a clear double standard and it is biased against men in every way. Women are encouraged to be filthy whores, society applauds them as "Stronk independent womenz", "Young and free"
>>
>>29396492
It's understandable, but that doesn't mean we have to like it. Who the hell wants the short end of the stick?
>>
>>29396517
>refer you to
>>>29395554.

It's a fucking post on /r9k/

do you actually consider that legitimate data?
>>
>>29396534
Not him but normies are telling him to either
>accept injustice and unfairness
or to
>get raped in jail

What a bunch of fucking cunts normies are.
>>
>>29396534

Just look at the data In every study about relationships. The top 20% of guys get 80% of women, the next 20% of guys get the bottom 15% of women and then the worst 5% of women remain virgins and the bottom 60% of guys remain virgins. They average less than 1 woman.

And the point is that given how today's society works, I have no incentive to be a productive member of society. Why shouldn't I just be a delinquent and break the laws when I get nothing out of society?
>>
>>29396614
>and the bottom 60% of guys remain virgins

CITATION FUCKING NEEDED

Do you seriously, no-memes think that ANYWHERE near 60% of men are virgins?
>>
>>29396614
>Why shouldn't I just be a delinquent and break the laws when I get nothing out of society?

Because you're too much of a beta to commit crime

Dude you're too much of a pussy to even talk to women to get laid, what makes you think you'll be a big criminal like some retarded anime?
>>
>>29396630

I said they average less than one woman between them, so yes, a large percentage have to be virgins for the average to work.

>but what about the overall average

The top 20% of guys fuck hundreds of women.
>>
>>29396516
>>29396531
>>29396551
>>29396557

>hurrr i didn't choose 2 b ugly
>hurrr ugly wymyn want hot guys only
>hurrr fuck roasties i deserve a qtipi 10/10 virgin

lmaoing @ ur double-standard lives
>>
>>29396675
>The top 20% of guys fuck hundreds of women.

Citation needed

Do you have any stats for that besides /r9k/?
>>
File: bait2.jpg (82 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
bait2.jpg
82 KB, 625x626
>>29396680
>hurrr fuck roasties i deserve a qtipi 10/10 virgin
Literally none of the posts you quoted said anything like that.

Most guys here would take a girl who is in his league.
>>
File: xpWjWEQ.png (46 KB, 941x927) Image search: [Google]
xpWjWEQ.png
46 KB, 941x927
>>29396675

It seems false
>>
>>29396630
That guy is probably exaggerating, but most men who aren't physically attractive need to see escorts to lose virginity.
>>
>>29396387
What a hero. Wish I knew how his story ends
>>
>>29396714

>meanwhile every 2nd thread is literally about >tfw no 10/10 qtipi virgin gf with [100+ quirks that satisfy all my fetishes]

literally none of you fags who are 4/10 or less have ever stated they'd settle for anything less than a 6/10
>>
>>29396726

>tfw you are in the 10 percent
>>
>>29396747
Because they think if they make enough threads a 10/10 Japanese waifu virgin will come to their house and knock on their door and ask to have 5 children with them
>>
>>29396747
That's a pretty bold statement. You know now I have to find only one guy who is under 4/10 who would settle and you're officially full of shit?

Actually that's me, so you're wrong and also a fucking retard.
>>
>>29396747
>I s-swear, you guys do say it.

I'm a 5/10 (as often rated on many different sites including /soc/ on here) and I would easily date most of the 5/10 girls who post on there.
>>
>>29394110
>self reported
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>29396819
>>self reported

What does it need to be? Does their vagina and penis need to be inspected for penetration?

it's an anonymous survey, they're not going to lie on it
>>
>>29396831
>it's an anonymous survey, they're not going to lie on it
Why not?
>>
>>29394110
source?

>original commenttttt 1234trgntrj56nj6
>>
File: 2014721247.png (748 KB, 540x642) Image search: [Google]
2014721247.png
748 KB, 540x642
>>29396787

you've just described /r9k/ in a sentence
>>
>>29396831
Isn't it funny how people lie on 4chan all the time?

Or is everyone on /b/ a 6'5", 220 lb all muscle white doctor with no debt and a 7-figured salary with a 10/10 virgin wife?
>>
>>29396880
>>29396932
Anonymous surveys are a bit different than autistic NEETs posting on 4chan though.
>>
>>29396969
Well yes, one is an inanimate object, the other is a despicable type of human being. Anonymous surveys ALWAYS have credibility issues. According to anonymous self reported surveys, nigs do drugs at the same rate as whites. Do you believe that? Because I sure as shit don't.
>>
>>29396969
Yes, it's different.
Again, why would a person not lie?
What about self-deception, what about not trusting the survey and it's anonymous status?
>>
File: all women are lying whores.png (68 KB, 460x386) Image search: [Google]
all women are lying whores.png
68 KB, 460x386
When did you realize that the "op is a faggot" meme, wasn't in fact, just a meme?
>>
>>29396747
2/10
Id settle for a 1/10 if she just liked the same animu as me

Its roastie bitch shills like you saying anything different

Just fuck off my board and leave us the fuck alone you reddit-tier bitch.
>>
I love you dipshits

>Study that women sleep around less than men

B-bullshit, they're lying, those whores!
>>
>>29394110
how does this make sense?

how are they not close to equal?
>>
>>29398179
This board is satire lmao
>>
>>29394327
This. The rates literally can't differ that much otherwise. Takes two to tango. If anything men should have a lower median as sex goes disproportionately to Chad while chad himself is an equal opportunity pussy crusher.
>>
>>29396714
Except no, they wouldn't. They will only degrade themselves for a female if they are 8/10 virgins that will be their mommy GF and engage in NEET activities with them.
>>
>>29398234
A portion of women are sluts with high partner counts.
For hypothetical in 100 women you could have 99 virgins and 1 slut who fucked every guy.
>>
>>29398336
Except yes, they would. None of the posts here indicate otherwise. We may like 10/10s, does anyone not? But it doesn't mean that we don't shoot for people in our league. Hell, I literally refuse to talk to women out of my league because I don't plan on wasting their time.
>>
>>29394110
Someone explain to me how these numbers can be any different. It takes two people to be partners. The numbers would have to be by definition equal.
>>
>>29398568
No. See >>29398396
In that case median of partners for men would be 1 and 0 for women.
>>
>>29398612
>I have no idea how math works.
>>
>>29395623
I'm not Chad and I have a GF. I have friends who are not Chad and have GFs. I think you're just a dumbass.
>>
File: sex.png (6 KB, 353x302) Image search: [Google]
sex.png
6 KB, 353x302
>>29399049
Are you referring to yourself?
It's not hard to come up with examples where the median number of partners are different.
>>
>>29398568
A median of a set is when you sort the set and then take the middle number. Suppose you have a group of 10 men and 10 women. Say 9 women are virgins and 1 woman fucked every man. Then the median number of partners for the men is 1, but the median for the women is 0. Even though the means are both 1.
>>
the women are whores meme is perpetuated by women because women more often then men are completely brainwashed by the society they live in. Western society tries to discourage sexual promiscuity, and the only reason sexual promiscuity is one the rise is because education is becoming more prevalent.
>>
>>29395517

>This is true. No one well-adjusted would ever come here for longer than a shortwhile to laugh at you freaks

No I come here because part of me feels what they feel, though yea, the types that don't try to improve themselves are just shitty. Essentially I was bullied a lot as a kid and in my adolescence so I can relate to a lot of the sadness and bitterness that r9k has. Plus I'm a kissless virgin though I don't make it as obvious like the people here. Though I'd probably be considered well adjusted considering I have a good amount of friends and make 80k a year.
>>
>>29395615
It's true.

Naw, I'm a 23 year old software dev, now stop being such a dick, like seriously how can we improve ourselves and feel better when you're constantly belittling us?
>>
>>29394563
Lmao redditors are trying too hard
>>
>>29394110

Wait! this graph makes no sense.
Wouldn't the sexual partners stats be identical since you need both a man and a woman to fuck?
>>
>>29394479

This is pretty true.

I'm white, 5'10", and weigh about 170 pounds. I'm definitely average-looking and don't go to any great lengths to be stylish or dress well. I make myself presentable, treat people decently, and rarely get rejected by the women I make a particular effort to pursue.

I've had two long-term relationships lasting a year and two years, respectively. I'm turning 23 in August. I've slept with or gotten oral from probably about thirty women.

I don't approach girls randomly, I don't try at clubs, and I didn't even lose my virginity until three months before my twentieth birthday. Almost all of the sex I've had was in a very short window between breaking up with my first girlfriend and the one I have now (although it does appear that we won't be together much longer, mostly because of her parents).
>>
>>29394327
Or maybe males just fuck a shitton of prostitutes like the degenerates they are.
>>
>>29394110
The real problem isn't that women are whores. The problem is that a massive glut of millennial boys are whores (or want very badly to be) and women refuse to fuck them.
>>
>>29394110
>sexual partners
Reminder women think that sucking dick doesn't count as sex
>>
>>29400818

Any girl who would suck the dick of a man she isn't dating isn't worth dating in the first place.
>>
>>29400345
>letting random cunts suck your dick
You're just as bad as women tbqhwy
>>
>>29400907

>implying men aren't biologically programmed to be promiscuous pieces of shit

>implying it isn't more socially acceptable for men to be sexually dominant and adventurous than it is for women
>>
>>29400345

so how are you meeting these girls if you don't approach or go to clubs?
>>
>>29394624
Self reported sucks, I'd give the internet dating stats more credence.
>>
>>29400939
>implying men aren't biologically programmed to be promiscuous pieces of shit
>implying this is any excuse for being a piece of shit
Sluts are sluts. Hypocrites are hypocrites, and you're both.
>>
>>29394479
>>29394661
>>29400345
6'0 guy here in stem, dont play video games or watch anime, I play music. Why am I alone if its soo easy? Even if you use personality as a scapegoat, that doesn't explain anything since obviously I shouldn't have to be perfect to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>29401071

t. Roastie McRoasterstein
>>
>>29400560
These are AVERAGES. It's mathematically impossible, unless...

Well, there is a sensible explanation.

FAGS ARE INSANELY PROMISCUOUS.

Unfortunately, there's not much data on this, probably because of political correctness.

But from what I've seen, there is reason to think faggots go through a lot of "partners"
>>
>>29394470
I highly doubt that men would take any shame in having less than 6-7 partners
>>
>>29401152
It's median.
>>
>>29401287
Fuck, I see that now. That's right, but I've seen that the averages also differ.
>>
>>29401076
You're probably alone because you don't try. How many women have you asked out?
>>
>>29401176
are you retarded or from an eastern country?
>>
>>29401370
I just never had 6 million faggot normie friends like you.
>>
>>29401368
man you guys are predictable with your responses. How is being fit, and going to the top school in the country in stem not trying? If thats not enough then getting a girlfriend is far from easy
>>
>>29401819
You're probably autistic lol.
>>
>>29401819
Way to evade the question, retard. HOW MANY WOMEN HAVE YOU ASKED OUT? It's pretty fucking simple. If you're not talking to women and asking them out, you have no right to complain. They're not going to just fucking materialize on top of your dick.
>>
>>29401985
>They're not going to just fucking materialize on top of your dick.
lol man maybe for 90% of the planet, your spoiled ass probably did, and now you're here feigning moral superioriy because you got lucky. And yes, the fact that women don't approach guys with crippling anxiety gives me a right to complain, fuck you and fuck them
I am not going to give you the satisfaction of telling you how many girls rejected me
>>
>>29402184
>got lucky
Nope. I worked for it. I lost my virginity at age 23 after being an utter social retard in my childhood and teenage years. You're not getting a GF if you sit around like Elliot Rodger expecting women to walk up to you and ask for your dick. If you have anxiety then deal with it. It isn't easy but it's necessary and it's doable. If you can figure out how to deal with it yourself then do so; if you need therapy and/or medication then go with that; but don't sit around on 4chan acting like your dumb ass is entitled to a GF because you're six feet tall and doing STEM. Whoop de doo. Let me tell you again: if you are NOT approaching women, talking to them, and asking out, then you do NOT have a right to complain about >tfw no gf
>>
>>29402487
tldr don't equate talking to girls with hard work pussy. You didn't work a day in your life
>>
>>29402506
Yeah, I got a PhD, a six-figure job, and a GF of four years by picking my nose all day. Good one.
>>
>>29398396
so? they would bring up the whole thing

10 males 10 females

9 females do no fucking
1 female fucks all the males

average sexual partners per male: 1
average sexual partners per female: 1
>>
>>29394479
> most people on 4chan are addicted to video games and anime, which stimulate autism, a female repellent

There are girls all over Tumblr who have the same thing!
>>
>>29402550
cooI story
>>
>woman aren't whores
>t. Proud feminist woman that don't need no man and is a single mother after getting spitroasted nightly at the athletes dorms

Take a look at the Maury show for how women really are. Whores and skanks, the average woman all around the world.
>>
>>29402487

approaching women is a meme. All the guys I know in relationships didn't have to do that shit. Approaching women in broad day light randomly is not going to end well, even for a super good looking guy the odds are very low.
>>
>>29402628
Pretty surprised that that's never been posted before. But everything I listed is true.
>>
>>29402714
Who said anything about approaching random women? I'm talking about meeting women in reasonable social contexts like classes, work, parties and talking to them. I don't mean doing some PUA shit.
>>
>women aren't worthless whores

Found the reddit. Once sexbots with artificial wombs are made, men will literally flock to them. All women have are their sex. They are all horrible people.
>>
>>29402901
As someone with a GF and female friends I can tell you that not all men agree. I would never take a bot over a real woman.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.