[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's another "Normalfag tries to lecture robots"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: 1464725637716.png (10 KB, 335x293) Image search: [Google]
1464725637716.png
10 KB, 335x293
>It's another "Normalfag tries to lecture robots" episode

this show is getting pretty repetitive
>>
File: 1437760616658.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1437760616658.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
YOU JUST HAVE TO PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE BRO

THERE'S SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE, TRUST ME

>t. had a different gf every 3 months since kindergarden
>>
>>29386019
i painted my body in black and yellow stripes and it still doesn't work
>>
>>29385953
>getting so mad that i pointed out your shitty lifestyle habits that you made a thread about me
LMAO
>>
File: eich.jpg (6 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
eich.jpg
6 KB, 299x168
>>29386019
>don't put yourself out there
>be a shut in
>wonder why you're a lonely virgin
>post about how lonely you are on /r9k/
>people eventually get sick of reading your drivel
>start pretending to be a normie to show them losers on /r9k/ how based you are
>>
>>29386422
can-it, virgin.
>>
>You can overcome crippling physical and psychological mental problems with positive thinking bruh :^) you don't know nothing about life if you don't believe this bruh :^) works for me
>i.e. the faggot in the last thread
>>
>>29385953
didn't you hear?
red:dit wants to "lecture" 4chan
they "raid" it something called "operation normalization"

they try this shit on other boards too
>>
>>29385953
Normies cannot "explain" why they are normies and how others can achieve this because normies lack all self-awareness. See, people don't generally like self-awareness and introspection. It's painful, it's distracting, it's disillusioning (even when you're a normie there's a lot of stuff about yourself you don't wanna be aware of).

The reason Robots are confined to introspection is we have nothing else to do. Sure, shitposting on r9k amplifies this a lot, but generally when you don't have enough distractions in life you'll end up self-analyzing. That's one of the quickest paths to depression.

And normies, well, they have all the distractions they need. They spend their day with Stacy and their night with other Chads. There's no time for introspection, for brooding thoughts. There's 30 minutes for a shower and a change of clothes while you arrange which bar you'll go to on Viber.

This is why when normies talk about how to become a normies it's basically just guesswork. They don't know anything more about it than we do, because they don't know themselves. They wouldn't be normies if they did.

(I'm not claiming there are NO self-aware successful people. Pretty sure millionaires who do mediation and Yoga classes are pretty much out there. But Chad def isn't)
>>
File: image.jpg (339 KB, 1025x725) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
339 KB, 1025x725
Normie here, just join a church bro
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.