[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realize your oneitis is actually ugly and not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
>when you realize your oneitis is actually ugly and not a good person...
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 294x256
>>25252931
>looking at photos of your ex and cringing
The ass was fat tho desu
>>
File: 1434593780466.jpg (79 KB, 1258x530) Image search: [Google]
1434593780466.jpg
79 KB, 1258x530
>when you realized the TRUTH
>>
>>25252931
What a waste of time.

Mine is a solid 8/10 who becomes close to 9/10 when made up, although I rarely see her dressed up because I'm not invited to her social events.

She's intelligent, well read, well traveled and leads an extremely interesting life where she's seemingly always doing something.

Honestly I'm not sure why I fixate on her. I'm so far out of her league it's embarrassing. I'm not even sure why she likes me but for whatever reason she seems to enjoy my company, albeit in small doses.
>>
>>25252931
>when you realize your oneitis is actually ugly and not a good person...

Is this a fox and grapes style scenario where you realized you would never have her and tried to convince yourself she's awful?
>>
>>25252931

all women are not good people so that goes without saying.

unfortunately many of them are not ugly.
>>
>break up with ex
>bro tells me hes glad he can finally tell me how ugly he always thought she was
>mfw bros truly come b4 hoes
>>
>>25253289
I'm the OP. I'll tell my story. I had oneitis for this chick when we met 2 years ago. We ended up hooking up in January of this year and that last until May when she said she didn't want it anymore. Cut contact and decided to look at her instagram today and she doesn't look like the girl I was in love with for the past 2 years I didn't find a single picture of her that I found attractive. Could be that I spent May until now without seeing her or talking to her so that changed my perspective but it made me realize what a fucking waste of time it was. 2 years lost on a girl who wasn't worth it
>>
>>25253326

you gotta tread lightly with breakups. half the time when you tell your bro that you always thought she was a bitch and a whore they get back together like 3 days later and he goes blabbing his mouth off about how you feel about her and then they get married and don't invite you to the wedding.
>>
>>25252931
when she posted pics of her and her boyfriend doing qt things together.
>>
>>25252931
I know these feels.

My oneitis first 2 years of high school, I have no idea what the fuck I was thinking. She had a fat face, nothing body, and was just a stuck up cunt. Thankfully, I knew to stop obsessing over girls by 16.
>>
>>25252931
it's such a good feeling, like you've been released from a cage
>>
>>25253355

post a pic. we'll tell you if she was attractive or not.

also, nice double dubs.
>>
File: 1415819229154.jpg (93 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1415819229154.jpg
93 KB, 1060x404
>>25252931
>Tfw when this happened to me literally 2 weeks ago

I just don't know how i feel desu lads
>>
>>25253451
nah my story is way too specific not risking getting this shit traced back to me. at the time all my friends said I was crazy though and never found her attractive even at the time I found it weird how no one tried hitting on her when we went to bars but whenever we went with another girl in our group guys would swarm. hindsight is 20 20 tho right
>>
>>25253355
I can kinda empathize. When I was in high school I had a huge crush on a girl who treated me like absolute shit and just fed off the attention I gave her.

Looking back I have no idea what I found so appealing about her. Physically, she is attractive but nowhere near what she should have been to justify me following her around like some beta lovesick puppy.

Funnily enough it was always contentious between many people if she was attractive. Those who thought she was rated her a 10 those who didn't though she was nothing special and it was almost always half and half. No one agreed she was. One friend fucked me over many years after I got over her when we met her at a party and got her and her friend back to his place. I said for him to go for her because I knew with the my past lack of success nothing was going to happen with her. To my surprise he didn't find her attractive and wanted the friend I was going to go for. In the end we both struck out because we were cock blocking each other going for the one chick.
>>
>>25253289

Is it so hard to believe a woman could me shitty that someone wasn't just thinking with their dick when they wanted her? Do you even know what a oneitis is?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.