[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>another night spent just going out to nightclubs >another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (256 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
256 KB, 960x1280
>another night spent just going out to nightclubs
>another failed night of rejection and no gf, virginity intact
>another night of dressing up in expensive shirts and perfume without any result

Fucking normie advice. What can you say now huh?
>>
>>25252794
stop doing things you have no interest in, and meet people who have similar interests that you do

join clubs or sports teams or reach out and say whats up to someone youre acquainted with and seems to do some stuff youre into.
>>
>>25252794

I know man, just keep trying, I go to club regularly but now I go just for the music I like, I have fun at least. Sometime I meet cool people but I never pick up chicks, maybe because I don't try, and even If I pick one I don't have a car or an appartment so I'm 100% fucked.

At least you try, keep doing it, try to meet groups

Also, don't search for the love of your life, clubs are infested with roasties. 99% roasties 1% Nice girls.
>>
>>25252794

They just say this shit to make themselves feel like the wise, experienced mentors that they wish they were. In truth, as we all know, they're usually morons.

Life is absurd. Advice that worked for me may not work for you. You might die alone, you might get laid. Chances are, it's a lot more out of your control than insecure normies are willing to admit. Rememver, if people can fail just by being born shit, then they haven't really accomplished anything by happening to turn out well. They just got lucky. And they hate that idea.
>>
>>25252794
At least you have the confidence to even go to a nightclub. I've only been clubbing once, I freaked out after half an hour and left.
>>
>>25252831
My interests are shitposting on 4chan, reading books and playing dota 2. No girls like this and if they do, they're already surrounded by 10 orbiters.

I hate going out yet I feel like it's all I can do to have a chance of losing my virginity.
>>
>>25252863
I feel awkward as fuck dancing, even if I'm drunk. How do you deal with it?
>>
>>25252949

If you go out for the sole purpose of losing your virginity you are doing it wrong and girls will read in your eyes that you are a fucking creep. Get drunk, have fun and don't whine because you met no one, I literally go to club every weekends and always come back to my house alone like a faggot.

It's only easy for Chad/Normies.
>>
>>25253040
I mostly do it to be social. I love the preparties and getting drunk with my friends. It's just that the club sucks ass.
>>
>>25253008

Same for me, and for a lot of people, but you know I think people don't give a shit about how you dance, if you have fun it's alright, just try to have the general sense of rythm right and you are set.

I dance like a retard, some girl even laughed at me when I danced with her (it was a kind laugh) and I spent the rest of the night dancing and talking with her, she was just as bad as me so we had mad fun.
>>
>>25253076

Maybe try to find a club that play music you like? I know that where I live I found a club that hosts monthly events with music I dig so much I just go there to have fun and listen to my fav music don't give a shit about anyone, surprizingly it's when I attracted most girls (80% of them asked me If I sold MDMA tho')
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.