[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Times you felt left out I'll go first >be 19 >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: asdfghjkløæølkjhgfds.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
asdfghjkløæølkjhgfds.png
74 KB, 412x351
ITT: Times you felt left out
I'll go first

>be 19
>get a snapchat from my friend
>it's a pic of him and our mutual friends
>they're at this bar with a 20 y/o ID
>he wrote on the pic "you can't get inn here"
>everyone on the pic was smiling, like they're happy I'm not there
>mfw
>>
>Years ago
>Friends from primary school, all weekends meeting
>We end up in different highschools
>We communicate through social networks (cell phones were not so stablished back then)
>"Hey anon let's see when we can meet, I'm having bad times with new stupid people and I need a break"

>Comments like this were very frequent
>tfw they kept meeting without ever telling me
>Since I found out I didn't even greet them on the street

One day I even looked one of them and I intuitively smiled but as I wanted to say 'hi' I just started stutter saying 'no anon, bye'
This was about 7 years ago, I'm almost 19 now and since those times I don't find myselft able to be so easygoing about friends
>>
Chill, they are just teasing you because you weren't there. Stuff like that happens when they run out of things to talk about/do. They think of one thing that they all have in common, which was being friends with you, and thus they send you the snap. They really wouldn't do that if they didn't want you to come.
>>
>>25251355
yeah, sounds like a shit test.

Just ignore it or laugh it off.

If they continue to rub it in then find new friends.
>>
>>25250962
You're being too sensitive. Seriously. You are. They like you enough to fuck with you. Don't be a dick to them because they haven't done anything wrong to you anon. They probably either don't know you're this sensitive or were too drunk to be more sensitive w/you
>>
>A few years ago
>on a school band trip at an amusement park
>get put in a group with four of the only people I kind of liked in band
>We go to a Farris Wheel type thing that takes you all the way to the other side of the attraction, but there was only room for 3
>they jumped in without a moments hesitation and left me.
>get shit on by my band director for not being in a group
That was the moment that I realized I hated band.
>>
>be me
>15, about 2011ish
>on cross country team in a massive football zone
>everyone thinks we're gay
>team has group text message thing
>always saying to each other "lol, did you see what paul said on the group text last night?"
>never knew what was going on
>still don't have friends
at least high school's over, r-right guys?
>>
>>25251695
I don't really get your story.
>>
>Be me, 9 years or so.
>Never had friends, always play alone
>Had a great imagination.
>Spend time talking to myself.
>One day I see one of my classmates crying
>Ask him what happened
>He says his friends don't want to be with him anymore
>I try to confort him
>Say nice things to him and make him laugh
>Tell him that I will help him
>Some minutes later we're secretely following his frieds, for I told him that way we could see a nice chance to talk to them and fix everything.
>We were watching them silently.
>I say: "Look, I guess now we can--
>He ignores me and start walking towards his friends.
>Can't hear them but apparentely they are happy again.
>I see them walk away talking and laughing, while I was just standing there.
>I only spent like 10 minutes with that guy, trying to help him, and that's literally the only time I recall spending time with someone in a "friendly" way, even if it wasn't at all...
>I feel way too happy for him.
>Smile and walk away
>Get back to my things (talking to myself and playing alone)
>I was feeling geninuely happy because he was happy again and with his friends
>Never talked to him again
>I didn't mind.

Now, after all these years, I feel sad everytime I think about that day, even though I didn't mind at all when I was a kid. And everytime someone mentions something about feeling left out, that exact moment when they all walked away together and happy comes to my mind, reminding me that I will always stand there watching everyone happily walk away from me, and then me getting back to my things... Being alone and talking to myself.
>>
File: img.jpg (5 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
5 KB, 300x300
>>25251980
so his friends just accepted him again like that?
>>
>>25251562
I understand the feeling you've described here down to a tee. Exactly. This was high school for me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449123467178.jpg (15 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449123467178.jpg
15 KB, 327x367
>>25250962
Went to a Christmas party last year with a few people I knew in high school. No joke, every single one had a bf/gf. I was the only single person out of 27 people.
>>
>>25251980
That's rough. I feel for you, anon.

I was the ugly weird kid in high school that had a few friends. One was Chad in the elite jock group, another in the dude weed group, and another in the smart nerd group. They'd do stuff with me occasionally, but I was like the 4th backup option when nobody else was available.

It hurt when all three were in their cliques, they would completely ignore me. I was never invited to parties or any of that. Fuck cliques. Fuck people.
>>
Not exactly the same thing, but:

>Used to be pretty autistic when i was 14-15 years old
>Only have one good friend
>Friend is 10/10 guy in every way and still is, although don't have contact with him anymore
>One day say something to a girl (can't remember what i said, probably something like "your face is pretty red right now")
>She gets mad at me
>"The only reason [my friend] hangs out with you is because no one else likes you" or something like that. In front of entire class.

>Realise that it's probably true
>ok
>>
>>25251458
What this guy said.
It is shitty, but some less emotionally developed people think those sorts of things are funny. Just roll with it for a bit, but don't be too much of a beta/
>>
>>25250962
I can't believe you posted about having friends here and your """""""""""""""""feel"""""""""""""""""""" is being taken seriously. Fuck off back to reddit.
>>
>>25250962
>9th grade of high school so couldn't drive
>walked to and from home with my friend
>he makes a new friend that's kind of a little fuckwad
>little douche tells friend that they should leave before I get there every day
>I see them like 100 yards in front of me and start running to catch up
>they run to get away

Whatever.
10th grade I got into football, got a truck, and got a girlfriend while their asses kept playing yugio and walking.
Fuck nerd friends.
>>
>a couple years ago
>be 17 on high school exchange
>winter vacation
>have friends with money
>friend has a cottage in the alps
>invites me spend a week with him doing blow and fucking models
>exchange program I'm with won't let me go
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.