[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the difference in interaction between guys girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: 1439976672942.jpg (104 KB, 1024x1448) Image search: [Google]
1439976672942.jpg
104 KB, 1024x1448
What's the difference in interaction between guys girls like, and one's they don't?
>>
Interest & no interest
>>
>>25248520

Explain

FUCK OFF ROBOT. LET ME POST. RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
I notice this at work.
All the girls sucker up to the one chad there.
They'll all actively approach him, flirt with him, ect. Some even ask him out, he'll say no but THEY WILL STILL KEEP FLIRTING WITH HIM

Sure they'll converse with any other guy in the store, but the second he walks into the room every other guy gets ignored and they all flock around him. Even the cowrkers who are a "couple," she will flock to chad while he just sits there like the beta he is. Its kinda funny desu.

If girls don't notice you they'll just politely subtly try to push you away. If girls really, really think you are ugly they will hostily shoo you away. Like once this retarded coworker with a speech impediment was flirting with a female coworker and she legit just straight up said "no one likes you, go away." Man, i could feel his soul crush.
>>
File: wojak nightmare vision goggles.jpg (40 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
wojak nightmare vision goggles.jpg
40 KB, 722x349
>>25248684
>Like once this retarded coworker with a speech impediment was flirting with a female coworker and she legit just straight up said "no one likes you, go away." Man, i could feel his soul crush.
Wow, what a complete and utter cunt.
>>
guys girls like don't give a shit, guys girls don't like give a shit
>>
>>25248684
we need a women hating hitler.
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 600x448
>>25248684
How does a person do something like this and not feel anything about it?
>>
>>25248684
>while he just sits there like the beta he is

I mean, they aren't actually a couple, so what he's supposed to do?
>>
File: 1450640321072.jpg (83 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450640321072.jpg
83 KB, 720x720
>>25248486
girls usually look bored when talking to me so I guess that
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.