[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can any of you actually have problems getting girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11
File: fotodentro1.jpg (547 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
fotodentro1.jpg
547 KB, 1366x768
Let me start this story by letting you all know that i am not by any means a huge chad myself. English is also my 3rd language, so don't go complaining about my grammar cause i don't plan on re-reading this 25 times.

The other day i was waiting for a delayed bus to a neighbour city, around 60km distance (visiting my mom for the holidays).

As i waited, surround by 40 or so complete strangers, i notice this cute natural red-haired girl who was also going to take the same bus. Not thinking anything else about her other than "damn she is a qt3.14" and "what a nice body", my mind quickly wanders to weather or some other random mundane thing.

35 minutes late, the bus finally arrives, everyone hastly hops in. The bus is organized as it follows:
2 columns with a corridor in the middle, who knows how many lines of 2 seats, very standard stuff. Seats are also numbered.

I am one of the last ones to board, and for my surprise, my numbered seat is right next to the cute girl's. Tired of the tfwnogf meme i quickly start a conversation saying something like "i was worried i had missed it (the bus), damn the delays" or whatever, she agreed and we quickly start chatting about how we live in the same city and have to go back all the time to visit parents, music, society, videogames (which she continuously brings up even though i show disinterest all the time), and some other random subjects.

She also mentions a couple of times that she has a bf (but kinda of doesn't treat him very seriously manner) that lives in a kinda far-away town, and she also mentioned that she is tired of having to go visit him (this is kinda of a sign i think). We chat for about 50mins, and as i realize my drop off point is close, i tell her that meeting her was almost like fate (was not cringy, trust me) or something like that and ask her which day she is coming back from holiday, so that we could arrange for a grabbing a beer together. She responds "oh, i'm back on january 3rd".

>pt 1 ends here.
>>
>>25248041

I say "Oh, cool, i should also be back by then".

After that i ask her in which part of town she lives in (this is important, big city), she says "kinda far south" and i go like "oh, too bad, it prob won't work, i live in the far north..." she goes like "Haha, no worries, i'll meet you up... add me on facebook, my name is redacted redacted (this is also kinda important i guess, she is interested)". I add her up, kiss her on the cheek and go on my way. Before getting home even (like 5 min walk) she had already accepted me.

This was 3 days ago, i haven't messaged her yet and am waiting for january 4th to do so, don't want an awkward stale conversation to change her mind about me. What do you robots think?
>>
>>25248100
i think ur over thinking and u need to be a man. if u feel confident talking to her on the 4th, do it. if not then talk to her now. what girls hate are guys that dont know what theyre doing. just keep in mind that it never hurts to wait, but you can fuck everything up now.
>>
Bump it actually took me a while to write those
>>
>>25248100
>What do you robots think?

>title is "How can any of you actually have problems getting girls?"

what I think is : either come in and brag as intended, or come in and ask for advice, but don't start with bragging and ask for advice afterwards you normie
>>
Should I even bother reading this? Is it one of these
>hurr I got lucky so everyone can get lucky

Except that's not how it works.
>>
>>25248152
>>25248231

I didn't meant to ask for advice, it was just poorly redacted.

Was trying to finish my story asking what are your excuses still for the tfw no gf

As proven, you can get one in the most mundane situations

>>25248152

yea, waiting till the 4th and inviting her out for some beers is what i'm going to do
>>
>>25248041
TL;DR, m9.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>25248041
>English is my 3rd language

So you're likely to not be white. Why are you going after redhead white girls instead of those within your own race?
>>
>>25248268
>As proven, you can get one in the most mundane situations
An example proves nothing. Didn't they teach you that in school?

And even if it does, you had, what, an extremely lucky situation and you claim anyone can have such luck?

yeah, get outta here...
>>
>>25248291
Pure german white here m8, it goes back like 7 or so generations actually, from both maternal and paternal sides, don't be so mad and focus in the actual itt
>>
File: 1450526978749.jpg (66 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1450526978749.jpg
66 KB, 850x565
>>25248268
dude girls are everywhere, you need to be beyond autistic to not get a gf.
>>
>>25248100
I'm confused, you got the number of a nasty whore who's either cheating on her boyfriend or collecting orbiters and this is a good thing?
>>
>>25248291
>not living in Belgium, where you have to learn Dutch, French, English and German
>>
>>25248332
>dude girls are everywhere

When will normies learn that just because there's tons of girls out there doesn't mean they're available to robots
>>
>>25248376
Yea, >>25248291 is a total retard.

>>25248362

>nasty whore
>less than 30 likes on fb pictures and 200 friends, actually interesting to chat with and is dating for like 3 years now according to fb

>>25248405

If i did it you can do it too, i'm not a huge chad myself
>>
>>25248429
>If i did it you can do it too, i'm not a huge chad myself

You ever won the lottery lately?

No?

How is that possible dude? Some guy won it, why can't you?
>>
>>25248041

You have to be somewhat socially valuable for girls to want you
>>
File: 1446573471771.png (266 KB, 680x818) Image search: [Google]
1446573471771.png
266 KB, 680x818
>>25248041
Fucking normalfags like you need to be gassed
>>
>>25248446
implying that manning up and talking to what is OVER half of the world's population, and finding out they have personalities, can be fun to be around and talk to is even comparable to winning the lottery.
actually being THIS dumb.
>>
>>25248491
So you didn't? Why not? Some other guy I read about did it. People win the lottery every day. Why can't you do it?
>>
>>25248491

You can do that while being friend-zoned
>>
>>25248479
Will you get out of your basement and do it?

>>25248511
again, actually being this dumb
>>
Nice blog post, mate. won't read/10.
>>
>>25248514
so do it man, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Just be yourself.

>>25248527
that mentality is part of what makes you such a huge loser
>>
>>25248525
You're still dodging my question. It doesn't matter how easy something is. But according to your logic, someone else did it, so why can't you?
>>
>>25248543

The thread is about "why do you have problems getting girls." The things you just pointed out having nothing to do with "getting girls" because none of the things you mention are a requirement to "getting girls."

Also, I only friend-zone/befriend girls I'm not otherwise sexually attracted to
>>
I still don't see how your title applies to the story
>>
>>25248429
>If i did it you can do it too
>My anecdotal evidence should be the same as your

Makes sense...
>>
>>25248561
I haven't dodged your question, my logic is that if a huge portion of society does it, you not being able means that something you're doing wrong. Do you seriously think that over 75% of the population has won the lottery and those are comparable? are you actually THIS dumb?

(i'm just throwing a random number to use as an example here - in this case it is supposed to represent the % of people that might have had a remotely serious relationship before)

>>25248591
>>25248621

read >>25248268 and >>25248543
>>
Friendly reminder to ignore bait threads.
>>
>>25248322
Ah good. I was worried you were like Indian hitting on some Celtic redhead or something. In that case I salute you for being able to pull that off. I'm one for believing there is a certain threshold of attractiveness that if you are above, then you can distinguish yourself by showing an extroverted personality. Looks matter of course but if you're at least average then you can show worth in other ways.

I'm assuming you're at least average looking, probably good looking if you have Teutonic genes
>>
>>25248644
Well you're just being an ignorant slut now. You're assuming that because it was easy for you it must be easy for everyone. Even going by your numbers(which are wrong, I for one read something about 40% of men procreating but don't take my word for it) but even taking your numbers. There are probably men in this world who are more likely to win the lottery than to get a girlfriend. But to you, that doesn't matter because you got lucky. So you only see yourself. You're one of the cunts I hate the most. The just-world faggots. I seriously wish that everyone who believes in just-world fallacy would have to live just one day as one of the bottom 10% men. You would kill yourself in one fucking day, because you don't even know.
>>
>>25248041
>I'm a massive normie where should I make a post hmmm reddit? no hmmm tumblr no hmmm maybe talk to someone irl instead no, I'll go to 4chan and post on /r9k/
Why.
>>
>>25248644

Girls generally friend-zone you when they find nothing attractive or worthwhile from you.

If you're picking up girls out of mundane situations, it's because you either have money, charm or physically attractive qualities. You're probably way more normie than you think
>>
>>25248332
Not when a good 75% of them are fat minorities.
I think living in Los Angeles has fucked with my perception of reality. I have never seen so many undesirable women in one place.
>>
>>25248649
>>25248719
How is this bait? Because it actually challenges the flawed "blame the world" /r9k/ ideology?

I'm trying to help.

>>25248654
>>25248711

I wish you best of luck, try thinking that you already won it and if you fail try again (with a different person so it doesn't get creepy as fuck), what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

>>25248711

You're just plain stupid, you're not properly understanding my argument because you don't even see the difference between 75% and 40% in this case (protip: none), i'll ignore any posts from this specific discussion from now on as it is de-railing the thread.

Also, the world is fair if you do your share and doesn't expect it all handed out like it OWES you something
>>
>>have one anecdotal experience
>>apply this to the rest of us

Nah, doesn't work like that. I have issues getting girls but even i occasionally have a woman come onto me or show obvious interest in me. The majority of women are impossible to read in public.
>>
>>25248787
>How is this bait?

You are claiming that one can overcome inherent beta traits like shyness and the inability to hold conversations. Both will lead to no gf.
>>
>>25248787

>Also, the world is fair if you do your share and doesn't expect it all handed out like it OWES you something

Classic entitled thinking right here
>>
>>25248787
>Also, the world is fair if you do your share and doesn't expect it all handed out like it OWES you something

I'm torn now. Are you a bait? I mean you sure sound like one, but then again you could also be a righteous faggot. So some reading for you. If you ignore my posts, good. I will still keep debunking your normie just-world bullshit irregardless.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Just-world_hypothesis
>>
>>25248644
>my logic is that if a huge portion of society does it, you not being able means that something you're doing wrong.

It's not very fair to compare billions of people to each other. So yes, you might as well ask "Hurr if he won the lottery, why cant u???"
>>
>>25248729
LA is a terrible place for people like us. There's so much competition for the attractive women here that it's really hard to get anywhere, and you have to compete with rich guys and guys who moved here trying to be actors because they were the most attractive and charismatic guy in their podunk town and so have huge confidence reserves.

I've lived here my whole life, and yet every girl I've ever dated or slept with (not a very large number of either) has been from somewhere else.
>>
>>25248830
Read >>25248787 It would only be a valid argument if it was something like "why can't you do something that other 0,0000001% can if my friend won the lotery". The discrepancy is wy too big here.

>>25248809
read the rest of the thread lazy faggot

>>25248819
read the rest of the thread i gave advice for others like you.

>>25248820
So you're saying that you can't accomplish something like getting a GF because the world is against you and you already tried everything you could?
>>
Ugh. I understand what you're trying to do, OP, but some of us aren't lucky enough to just get paired up with a cute girl out of mere chance. In those sorts of situations, I have no problem striking up conversation, because I actually have something to talk about. It's actually approaching girls and not seeming like a weirdo that I have a problem with. Like, if I'm sitting next to a girl in class, I can easily talk to them, but again, not everyone is lucky enough to just get paired up with a cute girl on a bus or something.
>>
>>25248887
>>25248729
I will imply that you are not the best looking and even though you're probably social awkward, the main reason you don't get a gf is your looks. (if thats not the case don't go all harsh on me).

Why not lower your standards?

>>25248906
Just give a harm welcome to your subway sandwhich artist, to your teacher, don't let conversations die after the "yea, i'm fine too"... Those type of things ya know. Works everywhere
>>
>>25248894
Just a friendly reminder that because one guy got lucky doesn't mean everyone can get lucky.

But one more thing to realize. Just because lots of men are in relationships doesn't mean lots of men are loved. Women will often get into relationships with men just because they have no one else who is better at the time, but secretly hate the man for not being a Chad and leave/divorce him(just google which portion of divorces is initiated by which sex). So there is that. Also there is the men who have a wife a family, but are raising someone elses children. If you substract all of these, you will find that the odds aren't really that great if you're not a Chad.
>>
>>25248894

>So you're saying that you can't accomplish something like getting a GF because the world is against you and you already tried everything you could?

A lot of people who have that "THE WORLD OWES YOU NOTHING" mentality are usually people who think they got everywhere on their own, without realizing they had inherent advantages handed to them by genetics or family connections or whatnot, and that's so normal to them that they think everyone has equal access to those advantages.

The answer is no, I have not tried absolutely everything I could, but it's also because there's a point where the amount of work and effort necessary is diminishing returns if the outcome is just getting a girl interested in you. There's fun I could be having instead
>>
File: sweetfeels.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
sweetfeels.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
>On the bus home
>Girl sits next to me
>6 hour drive
>Some kids behind us are discussing the bible
>Goes on for hours, they all sound retarded (not like christian - redneck retarded just a bunch of "new christians" and "new atheist" discussing back and forth)
>I have ear buds in the whole time but can still hear them
>Take them off for a little
>Open with "bet you're killing yourself for not bringing headphones right now"
>"Omg yes thank you, they just wont shut up"
>Exchange names
>Talk some shit about the bible kids for a while
>Have a few laughs
>Move on to basic get - to - know - eachother convo
>Turns out we work pretty close to each other in the city
>Talk for about 1-2 hours
>Right before we arrive she drops "i'm celebrating christmas with my BFs family...so nervous"
>Say goodbye (no hugs) "gl with your bf""thanks, it was nice talking to you" "bye" "bye"
>Walk out in the rain
>Have to take the local bus home cus shitty family can't bother to pick me up

Merry xmas
>>
>>25248887
I know, man. Quite different from the rural area I grew up in in the Midwest. My area is filled with attractive Asian women, but they're all rich and their Korean fathers wouldn't want them dating some white dude like me. I thought that college would be a great place to meet girls, but the community college that I'm going to is filled with fat, unattractive Hispanic and Black women. I met a qt awkward blonde weeb girl, but she had a boyfriend, so fml.
I just need to get the fuck out of Los Angeles, to be honest.
>>25248934
I'm not going to lower my standards. I'm a decent looking guy. Everyone tells me that I look good. I've put effort into maintaining a healthy weight. My only problem is that I'm 5'6" and look like a 15/16 year old kid, despite being in my early 20s. But there's no way in hell I'm going for some landwhale. I'm not shallow, but I'd rather die alone than date someone I'm not at lease semi attracted to.
>>
>>25248894
>It would only be a valid argument if it was something like "why can't you do something that other 0,0000001% can if my friend won the lotery". The discrepancy is wy too big here

Again, you're comparing billions and billions of people and have no understanding why certain people can't do something like someone else can?

If these guys get into a major sports team, why didn't you?
>>
>>25248953
"The answer is no, I have not tried absolutely everything I could, but it's also because there's a point where the amount of work and effort necessary is diminishing returns if the outcome is just getting a girl interested in you. There's fun I could be having instead"

No reason to come all mad and shitpost stupid stuff all over the thread then m8... if you actually improved your mentality / yourself as a person you could probably leave something for your future kids ;) and they would have the same healthy mentality i do instead of complaining to the skies. (implying your hypothesis about me being hyper-priviledged is actually true).

>>25248938
i don't follow how the love argument is appliable in this case, i doubt that being unable to escalate a one night stand into a loving long-term relationship for would be a deal breaker for most robots and they wouldn't be glad with just getting their dicks wet.

>>25248975
i wouldn't let the bf thing be a dealbreaker, those are my twisted morals though. my qt3.14 also has a bf (she is kinda done with him apparently though)

should've added her on facebook atleast bro
>>
>>25248894
>read the rest of the thread i gave advice for others like you.

Sorry I did not find anything related to any advice. Your perceived personality depends on looks. If you don't possess the looks you will always appear creepy during your approaches. Sure you can boost your personality when you are ugly, but your will still be perceived less than better looking people. Being unable to hold conversation due to autism is also a permanent thing.

Some people have the worst genetics and went through bad environments which affected them in a bad way. I advice you to start accepting evolution, as it tends to breed Winners AND Losers at the same time. Life is suffering and reproduction gets filtered by genetical competition.
>>
>>25249083
>they wouldn't be glad with just getting their dicks wet.
Sure not. If I wanted to just get laid, I'd get a hooker. If you want to be in a long-term relationship you have to be a Chad.
>>
>>25248654
>I was worried you were like Indian hitting on some Celtic redhead
>these are the people spewing 'muh white supremacy'
>>
>>25248934
I'm actually not bad looking, and I'm reasonably socially adjusted, in my case it's all about poor confidence. Women show interest and even initiate with me sometimes and I let it slip away because I'm too nervous to take it to the next level.

The women I've dated have actually been really attractive, it just never goes anywhere because of my personality.

My standards aren't really high in the normal sense, but I'm probably overly fixated on what I want in a girl and pass up opportunities to get with totally attractive chicks because of it.

>>25249001
Filled with attractive Asian women? Let me guess, either the San Gabriel Valley or Irvine? I go to Pasadena City College and it's like a cornucopia of Azn QTs.
>>
>>25249087
the weak minded shouldn't survive, that's true ;)

>>25249032
comparing an ACHIEVEMENT of billions and billions to a single person is actually valid bro, that's what i'm doing, not comparing an extraordinary achievement of one to billions and billions. Playing in a major sports teams is something extraordinary, winning the lottery is also extraordinary, getting a GF, as proven by 5 billion people isn't.

>>25249121
Not sure, the real legitimate, mutual attraction and affection that only a non-hooker can provide is something robots would look for i'd say
>>
>>25249083
>my qt3.14 also has a bf (she is kinda done with him apparently though)

So you have a whore. That's cool. We want loyal gfs
>>
>>25248041
>>25248100
BAHAHAHA some bitch talked to you and gave you her FB so now you are lording it over the rest of /r9k/ as a "success story"? Fucking retard you will be ignored or friendzoned and come crawling back. Don't count your chickens until they ahve hatched.
>>
>>25249162
>the weak minded shouldn't survive, that's true ;)

Thanks, at least one normie is not ignorant towards the truth. It sure does good to hear somebody like you say that.
>>
>>25249162
Fair enough. This coin has two sides though.

>Not sure, the real legitimate, mutual attraction and affection that only a Chad can provide is something women would look for i'd say
>>
>>25248268
I've never had that mundane situation.
>>
>>25249149
Nah, it's right on the border of Orange County and the town is 60%+ Asian. Despite the fact that my college is run by my city, the majority of the students are from areas like Compton, Paramount, and Long Beach, so we get a ton of riff-raff. Probably only a handful of date-able women.
>>
>>25249188
yes, that is exactly what i am doing.

>>25249185
if you did what i did frequently for example, you would eventually find someone that was up to your standards bro, stop being dumb bro.

>>25249194
>somebody like you

>>25249206
don't sell yourself short man, everyone out there is looking for someone

>>25249231
read >>25248934 here my response to >>25248906
>>
>>25248268

>mundane situation

For you.
>>
>>25249162
>getting a GF, as proven by 5 billion people isn't.

Do you have actual statistics on how many people actually have gfs? Based off the majority age of r9k, do you know how many people of 18-26 have/had a relationship? I'm not gonna compare how some 40 year old dude got a wife compared to how come a 22 year old can't get one. Different people!
>>
>>25249296
>don't sell yourself short man, everyone out there is looking for someone

And for women that someone is Chad. Women only want the best. Only chance is infiltrating a group of really ugly guys. And maybe if you're the best in their friend group you could have a chance. But likely not since these guys aren't gonna be meeting women that often. You have to be the best. If you can't be, you don't exist to women.
>>
>>25249296
>>somebody like you
You clearly are not a robot if you are op. Either you are a robot trolling us or a normie genuinely trying to motivate robots.
>>
>>25249083

>No reason to come all mad and shitpost stupid stuff all over the thread then m8... if you actually improved your mentality / yourself as a person you could probably leave something for your future kids ;) and they would have the same healthy mentality i do instead of complaining to the skies. (implying your hypothesis about me being hyper-priviledged is actually true).

Uh, I'm not having kids. I don't want kids.

Also, "self-improvement xD" is a normie meme
>>
>>25249301
read here >>25249296 my response to >>25249231

>>25249332
if it is 5 billion or 1 billion or 100 million it still doesn't matter man, it still proves that your argument wasn't valid and straight up dumb

>>25249356
trying to help

>>25249384
another dumb one. you should learn from >>25249087 and the discussion i had with him if that is your mentality. not going to waste time writing you a proper response.

>>25249345
i believe that everyone can improve themselves to a point where even the biggest walls can be broken. we see news of people with huge deformities and on like wheelchairs for example getting gfs everyday. (assuming she will run away to fuck chad is just stupid btw)
>>
>>25249236
Ah, that kind of sucks. Come up to PCC if you want a college overflowing with hot Asian ass.

Sadly they're mostly super-FOB, and even if I had average skills with women I don't think I'd have a clue how to approach them since there's a language barrier and a culture gap.

I actually pushed myself to be more social this semester and got pretty friendly with these two QTs in my class, and they even invited me out for drinks with a few other people in the class. I thought I'd done pretty well until their BFs showed up. Those two were trying to talk me into trying to get with this other girl from the class but I got a really strong impression that she wasn't interested. (Among other things, we were talking one day and somehow dating came up, I mentioned that it's pretty tough at my age (29), and she said something to the effect of "I think people should stick to people their own age," which was a pretty bad sign considering she seems to be about 22 or so.

Ugh, I wish I knew how to just make it that last step with girls. They always seem to be cool with being friendly, interested in the stuff I talk about, and all of that kind of stuff, but never interested in dating or sleeping with me. It's almost worse then if they just ignored me, I get so close but never all the way and have to constantly deal with getting my hopes up and then getting let down and wondering where I screwed up.
>>
>>25249449
>trying to help

Not trying to stop you. I bet there are many people you could help. Just keep in mind that there are broken hardware out there with no way of fixing them.

Cheers.
>>
>>25249449
>we see news of people with huge deformities and on like wheelchairs for example getting gfs everyday

Well yeah like the ugliest man alive he was from Congo I think. At that point though, his deformity brings him status. And bitches love status. Honestly "normal" under-average guy is worse off than him.

Also how do you expect someone who is short, ugly(facial aesthetics not fixable shit) and has a small dick to break his wall? No matter what I do, I am inferior. Plain inferior. I know that. Everyone who meets me immediately knows that. All the women know that. I can act confident as much as I want, but everyone knows it's just an act. What is your miraculous normie solution?
>>
>>25249449

>another dumb one. you should learn from >>25249087 and the discussion i had with him if that is your mentality. not going to waste time writing you a proper response.

See, mentality is only rewarded if it's a normie one.

There's only so many times you can be shunned, rejected or not receive positive reinforcement for "being yourself" before you realize that the world only works for a certain amount of normal people within a median range of normalcy. The more above or below you get, the less things will work out for you

Normies don't realize this because, being normal, they're highly unlikely to fall outside of that median range, so of course, they're just going to think "well, everything works out for me, so that just means you're not trying hard enough" because they don't have to try all that hard to be normal.
>>
>>25249332
I see i'm not the only one who has started talking like Donald Trump tweets. Make America Great Again!
>>
>>25249449
>it still proves that your argument wasn't valid and straight up dumb

>There are millions of people who won the lottery
>There are hundred of thousands of athletes in major league sports

>Why didn't make the league or won the lottery
>>
>>25248041
didn't read your shit story

I'll tell you why I have troubles

1. I'm boring
2. I'm ugly
3. I'm short
>>
>>25249555
Well, if you're a manlet then all hope is truly lost. I'm so sorry, f4m.
>>
>>25248041
>>25248100
HEY GUYS WHY CAN'T YOU GET A GIRLFRIEND JUST BE ATTRACTIVE AND BE YOURSELF LIKE ME

fuck off back to /b/ ese
>>
>>25249470
I know that feel. I can be friendly with women and get along with them quite well, but it never goes all the way. I've only ever had one girlfriend (long-distance), and we met through a shitty situation where I comforted her and helped her regain her self-esteem, so I honestly just got lucky. I wouldn't know how else I could get a girl to feel for me. I'm always there for them, but apparently they're not looking for someone who cares about their feelings, so I'm just lost as to what I'm even supposed to do.
>>
File: 1421624576815.jpg (14 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1421624576815.jpg
14 KB, 251x242
>it's a "normie comes to /r9k/ and tells mentally ill people to just be themselves" episode
>>
>>25248100
>kiss her on the cheek
Seriously? You kissed a random girl you had just met?
This seems so fucking improbable to me, and the whole "fate got us together" thing holy fuck OP
>>
>>25249534
According to google:
The odds of winning the Lotto jackpot is now 1 in 45million which means that by ... and speaking with some of the 300,000 people who have won...

Those are numbers from since the lotto has started, so are dead and alive numbers. If you amount that to the rest of the lotteries in the world it actually won't be much larger (significantly enough to make your argument valid, lotto is actually THAT big). You're actually comparing those numbers with the number of people who have been in relationships before alive AND since lotto has been in action? are you actually THAT dumb? my god dude, i'm back to ignoring you, shouldn't have given you a second chance

>>25249521
yea, not a dumb way to speak at all

>>25249507
See, mentality is only rewarded if it's a normie one.
Depends on the social circles you're in dude, go out there and look for yours, also look towards improving yourself. circlejerking here forever isn't good in any way and will turn soon into probably one of your biggest regrets.

>>25249668
I'm sort of a poet, i actually write for a living. The fate thing wasn't bad i think rofl. Kissing on the cheek isn't that bad i think

>>25249659
read the thread i talked with people like you before not going to give you the time
>>
File: disbeleif.jpg (60 KB, 604x610) Image search: [Google]
disbeleif.jpg
60 KB, 604x610
>>25248809
you're fucking normie scum, sorry to break it to you
real robots have literally never ever had a girl show anything but absolute contempt towards them
>>
>>25249710

>Depends on the social circles you're in dude, go out there and look for yours, also look towards improving yourself. circlejerking here forever isn't good in any way and will turn soon into probably one of your biggest regrets.

The mentality is pretty uniform even across social circles. You sound like a college kid, so you probably haven't realized it yet

And honestly, I more regret taking so long to come to these conclusions than I have trying to find a place to fit in. It doesn't exist beyond parts of r9k or robotdom.
>>
>>25249710
If you actually kissed her and she took that positively then you're a 10/10 Chad both in looks and speaking and don't even realize it
>>
>>25248934
>welcome to your subway sandwhich artist
Why would i welcome someone to the place where she's an employee and i'm a customer?
>>
>>25249611
Yeah, one GF for me as well, met her at an anime convention out of town and we kept in touch online and then she broke up with her BF and one thing lead to another and I ended up moving in with her. I think I honestly "lucked" into it, she was looking for a new guy to fill the hole and I happened to be there at the time. It was great for 6 months and then went to shit and I wasted 4 years trying to fix a broken relationship with a bipolar princess.

Other than that, just a couple of girls that I randomly ended up going out with a few times and never slept with or anything, and that was long long ago.

I sometimes think that maybe I'm a normie who just drew a short straw and ended up with a bad social circle, most people meet their partners through friends and there just aren't any eligible girls in my group, most of my friends are married or long-term dating now and their wives/GFs came from out of town and left all of their single female friends on the other side of the country.
>>
File: 1421197996057.jpg (35 KB, 423x515) Image search: [Google]
1421197996057.jpg
35 KB, 423x515
>>25249296
>everyone out there is looking for someone
And no one is looking for me.

Writing that felt very bad BTW.
>>
>>25249761
You haven't participated in enough different social circles then if you think like that, what a shame that you wasted your life apparently. I found people that share even my most weird tastes. Not sure if something like pedo or snuff for example is doable though, but you kinda chose that life if those are what you're into.

>>25249788
She kissed my cheek back, it wasn't that abnormal i think. And we were also talking for almost an hour, not like if we were strangers at that point or something like that

>>25249799
a warm hello is what i meant, read the like the first paragraph of my OP. I've also been here for quite some time now, getting kinda tired.
>>
>>25248041
>If i did it you can do it too
>i'm not a huge chad myself
are you fucking serious?

this board is filled with human garbage and because you're "not a huge chad yourself" anyone can do it?

if you said "I'm a fat ugly autistic manlet NEET KV but I did it" then yeah, I'd be pretty fucking inspired, but "I'm not a huge chad myself"?
>>
File: 1435238071940.jpg (93 KB, 850x506) Image search: [Google]
1435238071940.jpg
93 KB, 850x506
>>25249865
>She kissed my cheek back, it wasn't that abnormal i think.
Yes it was extremely abnormal
>we were also talking for almost an hour, not like if we were strangers at that point or something like that
>we were talking
>for almost an hour
yes you were strangers you goddamn Chad
fuck off chad with your terrible chadvice
>>
Plot Twist:

OP will crash and burn and that relationship will go nowhere.

you think she's going to leave her bf for you, but guess what, dumb slut won't.
>>
>>25248041
$100 bucks says you will never see her again
>>
>>25249865
I don't eat at subway but i do greet everyone at places i do eat and things like that.
Sometimes i sit next to attractive girls on the bus but i never have anything to say to them.
>>
>>25249865
>You haven't participated in enough different social circles then if you think like that, what a shame that you wasted your life apparently. I found people that share even my most weird tastes. Not sure if something like pedo or snuff for example is doable though, but you kinda chose that life if those are what you're into.

I've been in quite a few among a wide-range of people.

What you're not understanding is most of those social circles still operate under normie-style social rules, which basically involves mindless socializing just to socialize, a lot of "I'm such a dork xD" without really caring about the things they're doing
>>
File: 1445368923108.gif (46 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445368923108.gif
46 KB, 600x600
>>25249902
>tfw fat ugly autistic manlet NEETs can get gfs but i can't
>>
>>25249710
>The odds of winning the Lotto jackpot is now 1 in 45million which means that by ... and speaking with some of the 300,000 people who have won...

>if it is 5 billion or 1 billion or 100 million it still doesn't matter man,

NUMBERS DON'T MATTTER, MANG!!!!! IF HE WON THE LOTTERY, WHY CAN'T YOU?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!
>>
>How can any of you actually have problems getting girls?
I ain't even read all you fucking stupid posts but the simple answer is: not all of us have the confidence you do. In my case I have the confidence to pull the first line but I can't make a conversation flow so it would never work and what's the point of trying if I can't keep it going, some girl isn't gonna try and make things happen ffs lad why are you so fucking stupid
>>
>>25249865
>tfw just weird enough that my social circles always end up full of normies who reject me after I let something slip.
>>
>>25250014
the discrepancy... you're way too dumb

>>25249960
You haven't participated in enough different social circles then if you think like that

>>25249908
alright.

>>25249930
>>25249930
i don't have any expectative for this, you actually managed to miss the entire point of this thread, another dumb one.

>>25249949
try striking up a conversation dude, it can't hurt. like less than 1% would actually tell you to fuck off or be straight up rude desu, after you lose the fear, practice leads to perfection

>>25250034
>I ain't even read all you fucking stupid posts but the simple answer is
nice, we need more people like you in the planet

>>25250053
keep on keeping on dude, the only one that loses for you giving up is yourself

I'm actually taking off now guys, gonna catch a movie or something, all this replying made me tired.

If any of you has legit interest in talking with me leave an email address and i'll get back to you.

Cheers, best wishes, love you all
>>
>>25250193
>try striking up a conversation dude, it can't hurt. like less than 1% would actually tell you to fuck off or be straight up rude desu, after you lose the fear, practice leads to perfection
With who and how?
>>
Just a reminder that none of the advice in this thread works if you have an ugly face :)
>>
>>25250381
Or low social skills unless you have a very attractive face.
>>
>>25250193

>You haven't participated in enough different social circles then if you think like that

On the contrary, I've been through enough social circles that I recognize the pattern.
>>
>>25249001
you are 5'6". That is the equivalent in attractiveness as a 250 lb landwhale.
How do you not know that being short is the number one most undesirable trait in men? You can't really be "decent looking" if you're a short guy.
>>
File: EHHHHH.png (966 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
EHHHHH.png
966 KB, 1280x720
>>25250457
>That is the equivalent in attractiveness as a 250 lb landwhale.
BUT HOW THE FUCK IS THAT FUCKING FAIR I CAN'T CHANGE MY HEIGHT
>>
>>25250487
well too bad. Ugly people can't change their face either, but they're stuck with it.

You're going to have to lower your standards or get a sex change. Short guys are absolutely repulsive, and I'm being serious. Sorry you can't change that, but it's the truth.
>>
>>25249236
>>25248887
>>25248729

Live in OC with my parents right now, but I did live in Riverside for awhile.

Yep, really seems like there are these two extremes with nothing in the middle here in SoCal.

Moving back to OC was a huge shock. The conspicuous consumption is driving me nuts. I drive a 16 year old car that's reaching the end of its life (222,000 miles) and it seems like all my other shit is falling apart. I have a near min wage part time job (despite my worthless BA) and it feels like Im slowly drowning even though I live with my parents and have been able to save several thousand dollars. It's just not enough to get ahead or make any real changes. You feel like total shit when you have nothing but new cars, Teslas, Mercedes, and BMWs drive by you on your daily commute to work. It feels even worse when you see young professionals driving them too.

I'm feel like the weird older guy at work. I'm 28 and all my coworkers are 17-22. Seems like all the girls I talk to have bfs. Over half the guys seem to have gfs. I don't dig this info out of people - they always find some way to toss it into a conversation. I guess it is a topic normies enjoy discussing or something.

I was sort of happy having a job after being a NEET for a long time, but now it is just a daily reminder of my lack of professional and romantic success. They say life isn't a race but stagnation stinks.

The lack of social success on top of my being a financial failure has left me feeling pretty wretched.

Im going back to community college, but I dont have any sort of plan and the environment will be similar to the one at work.
>>
>>25249668
He's probably European or Latin American. It's pretty much standard decency to kiss a girl in the cheek here.
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.