[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>being really into guns >being really into trucks >being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5
>being really into guns
>being really into trucks
>being really into quads and mudding

Why is it that anyone I meet with these hobbies has super strong opinions about things but is also one of the dumbest people i've ever met. These people also seem like if they ended up in any other hobby group they'd chameleon into liking that hobby
>>
you should like what speaks to you and find others that hear the same
>>
Where are you finding these people OP? I have lived in Georgia all my life (granted, the suburbs) and have never met one.
>>
File: 1413870095910.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1413870095910.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
what I've noticed is that while there is nothing wrong with upholding the 2nd amendment as the method to resist both tyranny foreign and domestic (including tyranny from government), those who make it their hobby to play with guns and own 20 of them often are just manchildren mentally.

To them, it's like playing army man but as adults and without having to be the 'man' part of army man.

I'm talking about gun hobbyists, not Oath Keepers, hunters, gun smiths, pro-2nd amendment politicians, but specifically people like /k/

see this picture and now compare it to the 2nd one I'm about to post.
>>
File: 1442279577300.jpg (54 KB, 562x751) Image search: [Google]
1442279577300.jpg
54 KB, 562x751
>>25247263
and now this picture

and no I'm not trying to trash regular gun owners. I don't care if you have any form of rifle, pistol, or shotgun. It's just past a certain point, it's pretty silly.
>>
File: CRAWLING.jpg (21 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLING.jpg
21 KB, 500x313
>>25247263
HOLY FUCK WHAT A BUNCH OF GOOBS, AND IS THAT A FCKIN TRAP IN FRONT RIGHT?
>>
File: Toles-tyrants-comic.jpg (36 KB, 400x353) Image search: [Google]
Toles-tyrants-comic.jpg
36 KB, 400x353
>>25247263
Yeah, exactly what I'm talking about. Except that guy in the second picture looks like a fag too. You don't need guns to defend your dumb girlfriend's bakery. And I really want to support the 'overthrow tyrants' argument, but how many times have we needed to overthrow tyrants in America. I wish we lived in a culture where the wrong people weren't obsessed with guns but we do.
>>
>>25249906
i hope i will never have to use my gun for defense but if i do need to, i want to know that i have the means to defend myself and others, without waiting for police, which by law are not required to help me.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.