[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls do this? I swear to God when we talk she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13
Why do girls do this? I swear to God when we talk she's seems she actually likes me, like we're actually friends. And then she goes and ignores me like that. She saw every message as soon as I sent it, and just didn't reply. What kind of game is this? I ask whether she was busy, but I knew that she wasn't.
>>
jesus christ, you're lucky she haven't blocked your ass.
>>
>>29363128
She doesn't enjoy talking to you but she doesn't know how to be mean in person.
Aka she wants to be a good person but you're making it hard because you're annoying her so much.

Be more all of. She'll actually reciprocate your attention if you don't totally smother her with it
>>
>>29363165
She has no reason to. We were talking about university, and I was making long point, to which she didn't reply. Then I was going to change the subject and talk about something else, and she did the same thing. This isn't the first time either.
>>
>>29363203
Post more screens then.

Spamming someone isn't sexy, you know?
>>
>>29363198
I know it sounds unbelievable, but she actually does enjoy talking to me. She doesn't take it.
>>
>>29363128
What a boring thing to say.
I would have ignored you too.
If you want her to respond, you have to end on something that warrants a response. Ask her a specific question about what you were talking about to engage her and ask for her opinion. Not just "what do you think about that?" But something more like "do you think university will be free one day?" Or something.
Something to get her response started.

Could she have responded to you? Sure, but what would she have even said? "Oh cool. Yeah that's a neat idea"

It literally isn't even worth her time to respond that or think about what you said that much.
Next time if you're going to change the topic, change it before you end your text. "So anyway, how was that movie you saw the other day"? Or something
>>
>>29363235
Listen- I am literally a girl and I do this shit to boys so I am trying to tell you for your own benefit.

When I have a crush on a boy, I go OUT OF MY WAY to talk to him. He could start a conversation about dirt and I'd find a way to keep it going, and I always respond.

She sounds like she's doing to you what I do to guys who I think are really sweet but like me more than I like them.
I don't want to like cut them off or be rude, so I am pleasant and even suggest that we do stuff to hang out a little occasionally. I do enjoy hanging out with them some. But in MODERATION. When they start texting me all the time or crossing the lines I've drawn it gets SO annoying, and I stop responding because it's easy to come up with an excuse.

You need to take a step back.
She will literally like you more if you act less interested in her. Don't always give her your attention. Sometimes if she hits you up, tell her you'll talk to her later because you're busy. Make her WANT your attention. Right now you're suffocating her and it makes her like you less even if she enjoys seeing you face to face
>>
File: 1405162495976.jpg (18 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1405162495976.jpg
18 KB, 400x386
>caring this much about a woman

tell me, if this was a male friend, would you care so much?
>>
>>29363306
Yes. Probably not as much, but it would still bother me.
>>
>>29363306
He's obviously interested in her romantically
That's the reason she's ignoring him
>>
File: 1427935560028.jpg (81 KB, 803x617) Image search: [Google]
1427935560028.jpg
81 KB, 803x617
>>29363306
>tfw my male friends won't even text me back

Both me and my friend had this past Wednesday off and he said he couldn't hang out because he had the runs. I started driving around so I wouldn't be tempted to just kill myself and I saw his car at the gym. (No pun intended). I wish I was dead guys.

I don't even have a sad enough Pepe for this post.
>>
>>29363328
Probably not. She's my first and only female friend, and I don't really want to lose her
>>
>>29363322
> Probably not as much

There is your answer. You don't force friendships men like this, so why do it with women? Don't degrade yourself by begging for her attention in this way. Forget even chasing a romantic relationship. Be genuinely satisfied with friendship with all people. If it so happens that romance emerges from that, then good. But just accept that if it isn't happening naturally then it isn't happening at all.
>>
>>29363300
This is solid advice. I've been in that situation. I was working nights alone in an office and on a lot of aderall though.

Roastie get out.
>>
>>29363392
>you dont force friendship on men
You dont really have to either.
>>
>>29363392
But dropping her would be awkward as hell. We've already told each other a lot of personal shit, and I'll still have to see her everyday for a month and maybe for the next 3 years kf we end up in the same uni
>>
>>29363300
Listen to this vagina flap's whisperings tbqh.
>>
>>29363355
>female "friend"
pathetic desu. I hope you at least learn something when you get rejected
>>
>>29363300
this is true and funny as fuck

you sneaky sluts

you truly disgust yet fascinate me

+1 internet
>>
good rule: just don't send huge walls of text to anyone, regardless if you want to fuck them or not. if you need more than half a screen to make your point, it's probably a conversation you should have in person.
>>
File: 1466202245152.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1466202245152.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>29363128
bevause women are not interesting or deep or have any personality

how many times must you learn before it sticks
>>
>>29363424
I didn't say drop her. I said you ought to care for her as a human, rather than as someone to satisfy your sexual cravings.
>>
>>29363424
treat her like you would a male friend
>>
>>29363300
Based stace
>>
>>29363300
i hope you get cancer and die you fucking cum dumpster
>>
>>29363526
Yeah, I realized this too while in a long distance relationship.

Leave parts of the picture, wait for them to respond, and follow what leads they give you. Have more conversations, less debates.

Walls of text like that are basically you having a conversation with yourself with them as witness. It's awkward as fuck and they don't have an entry point if they're expecting casual conversation. It's not like here.
>>
you fucking autist

do a double text AT MOST

any more than 2 and you've fucked it
>>
>>29363128
Why do girls do what? Not engage in mongoloidic discussions about university? Nobody gives a shit about your shitty uneducated opinions. You don't know anything, you're just a dumb kid.
>>
>>29363235
ahahahahaha get a clue
>>
>>29363128
Jesus Christ man, what's wrong with you? I have oneitis and even I only text her when I have specifically something to ask or talk about, and I never text her any personal shit either nor ask her if she's busy unless it's jokingly. If you don't have anything but smalltalk to say just wait for her to message first. Eventually, if she gives a shit, she will say something.

Shit, I sometimes genuinely think I could've had a shot with her if I wasn't the one that friendzoned her. Women get this massive innate rage if you're the one to do the 'we're friends' talk instead of them and I have an ego the size of Russia so I prefer to friendzone myself rather than getting rejected even if there's a genuine chance of something happening.
>>
>>29363414
Ok. So what the fuck do I do now? She's just ignored me, what do I do when she texts me, if she even does that? Do I pretend like it didn't happen?
>>
im a girl and a girl like THAT is annoying and wants attention, ditch
>>
>>29363345
Yeah well maybe he just doesn't care about infecting the random people at the gym, but he doesn't want to infect you so keeps you away.
>>
>>29363585
Treat woman as male friend starts alright( but Im still holding back) she seems cool though

Invite here to skype group with the guys I game with she's one of the guys right ?!

Male banter ensues, she cant understand that the insults have no meaning and everyone is fucking with each other. Leaves blocks me.

you can't treat women like men because they to used to shit talking people behind their back to even understand how male bonding work (friendly light hearted jabs at each other etc)
>>
>>29363755
Yeah, just let her message you first unless you have something important to actually say. Men don't smalltalk over facebook unless they're beta cucks anyway. Acting like a woman to a woman isn't a good way to win her attention.

>>29364008
Yeah inviting a woman to a large group of male friends is bad news. I've had experiences with that. Usually it ended up with some of the guys hitting on her and falling head over heels for her. Introducing women to male groups usually results in said group either breaking apart of having a constant feeling of passive-aggressiveness over who will treat the woman better.
>>
>>29364106
So I just pretend that she didn't completely ignore me? This isn't the first time either.
>>
>>29363128
Serious answer: It's because you give her too much attention. Look at the amount of shit you posted. That's too much shit.

You gotta make her feel lonely so SHE wants to talk to you.
I had this happen to me recently. I've been leaving a grill on seen for like a week now and SHE started talking to me.

Be strong and do it anon.
>>
>>29364143
But I see her I school.
>>
>>29364143
And also, I feel like if I do it then it'll just look like I'm trying too hard to act like I'm uninterested.
>>
>>29364134
If you don't want to look pathetic, then yes.
>>
>>29364176
Dont be an overthinking faggot. Just finish a conversation like you dont have anything else to talk about, and dont START a new one. Fucking easy.
>>
>>29363345
>I saw his car at the gym. (No pun intended)
W-what? What's the pun?
>>
>>29364106
didn't even get to the point where she was being hit on, she joined and was playing games with us. couldn't handle the friendly banter that goes on when you play competitive games together. Said some passive aggressive shit and left.

My point being that you cant treat women like a male friend they don't like it and their not used to it.
>>
>>29363128
You're smarter than her. If she wanted to contribute to the discussion, she could have easily said "cool" or something.
>>
>>29364514
That's because that girls was a normie roastie. If you hang out with a cool qt nerd grill, you'll see they can handle being one of the guys.

THOSE are the grills r9k should aim for. Not the stacies or roasties.
>>
File: treating women as equals.jpg (103 KB, 896x281) Image search: [Google]
treating women as equals.jpg
103 KB, 896x281
>>29364514
This image also sums up what you are trying to say
>>
>>29364621
Yeah pretty much

>>29364607
>That's because that girls was a normie roastie. If you hang out with a cool qt nerd grill,

with the current trend of "games and nerd culture" being cool you get any girl wanting attention flocking to it. if you even dare probe them about shit, you either get passive aggressive remarks, screeching at you or you drive them away.

I am not willing to invest time in multiple girls to find the one unicorn, that doesn't get salty.

But I understand the general concept of your message.
>>
>>29364530
I know that, and she knows that. So what? Intelligence has very little place in a friendship where we're both on the right side of the bell curve
>>
>>29364621
Can confirm image.

Used to work at a job where I treated female coworkers like colleagues. They socially turned on me and tried getting others because I wasn't fawning over them 24/7 and just kept it professional and distant. They really belong in the kitchen.
>>
>>29364693
>if you even dare probe them about shit, you either get passive aggressive remarks, screeching at you or you drive them away.
That's when you know they're roasties looking for attention.

>I am not willing to invest time in multiple girls to find the one unicorn, that doesn't get salty.
That's the whole point of life though. You look for the perfect grill for all your life.
>>
>>29363128
you sound like an autist.

also after a few messages she hasn't read stop fucking sending them retard.
>>
File: 1452971161816.jpg (86 KB, 423x1021) Image search: [Google]
1452971161816.jpg
86 KB, 423x1021
>writing girl i just met
>similar intrests
>smart
>attractive
>writes me if im watching the same stream as her
>say yes
>she doesnt read the message
>last seen when she sent that message
>hasnt been on since
>still playing her ps4 though

It pains me on the inside lads.
>>
>>29364977
>That's the whole point of life though. You look for the perfect grill for all your life.

that's a pretty shitty life desu. I found when I stopped caring about dating women and started taking more interest in myself (instead of pleasing other people ) That I became happier and tried more things discovered new hobbies and crafts. The past nine months have been the highlights of my last 10 years and it's all thanks to me not a perfect grill.

what I am trying to say is a grill wont change your life, wont save me from my problems.

If I took your comment the wrong way I apologize but many robots do think that a GF will save them from their troubles.
>>
>>29365139
>many robots do think that a GF will save them from their troubles
I agree. That's a bad attitude. You should NEVER base your happiness on other people. You have to get it from yourself.

I recommend improving yourself AND keeping an eye out for nice grills, which would be the the best, but if you can be genuinely happy by yourself, then I commend you.

>instead of pleasing other people
You should ALWAYS keep yourself first, because other people wont.
>>
Are you always texting her so much? Because that can be pretty annoying, especially if it is about things that doesn't interest her.
>>
File: Dubsman.jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Dubsman.jpg
79 KB, 900x900
>>29363300
>Listen- like, literally SO annoying
D R O P P E D

nice double dubs though
8/10 bait, a bit too obvious, but well crafted
>>
>>29363345
There are totally sadder pepes. No wonder he's not into you desu fampai.
>>
>>29363128

it's her father reading your stuff.
he was just preparing his shotgun.
for you.
>>
>>29363300
Don't listen to this roastie cunt OP.

Always demand to be treated like a human being. You don't ignore people, because people matter. If she's not even giving you basic human respect then don't even talk to her. She's not worth it.

A decent person will at least tell you to shut the fuck up, or tell you what you're doing wrong. A childish one will ignore you entirely.
>>
>>29365664
youre autistic m8, shit even I'm autistic and I know if someone is ignoring you on text they just don't want to talk to you. It's just awkward as fuck for them to say something like "this conversation is boring, please stop messaging me" - no one wants to have to do that so they just let you use your social awareness and hopefully let you down easy.
>>
>>29365760
If you can't tell someone you're not interested then you're a pussy.

I'm just telling OP not to consider these types of people his "friends" like he currently does. She's not his friend or even remotely interested in his thoughts as a human. So he should stop talking to her.
>>
>>29365861
Yes, women literally have pussies. They're entire biological imperative is to avoid conflict, which is why they won't go off on some random autist trying to talk about alt right bullshit to them. If the autist mans up and asks her out or something she'll turn him down more explicitly but there is no reason to explicitly tell someone to fuck off when they are just making boring idle chatter.
>>
Girls don't want to read a fucking esssay. Especially if it's on a subject they're not even interested in.
>>
>>29363128
They only want you to speak in retarded little riddles and shit. If you talk about real things, you will not get a response unless they are trying to seem like they are interesting.
>>
>>29364230
He had the runs
>>
>>29364225
Not the guy you responded to but I tried this. Still waiting for her to start a conversation

It's been 5 years
>>
Look this up: OPEN ENDED QUESTIONS
>>
File: 1416383767199.jpg (72 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1416383767199.jpg
72 KB, 600x800
>>29363128
Most women have the attention span of a small rodent and abhor any sort of lengthy or complex conversation that doesn't revolve around some pointless unnecessary drama. When you talk to a typical woman you're not actually talking to her, you're putting on a performance.
>>
>>29364230
His name is Jim
>>
You're an idiot, by the way. Your opinions are stupid.
>>
>>29366020
Then she will never like you.

It fucking hurts, but that's the truth anon. I recommend starting on another grill ASAP.
>>
>>29366117
I just don't know where to find girls. I live in a pretty small town so hobby related stuff is probably impossible and the girls in clubs are always the biggest sluts
>>
>>29366162
I'll help you. What are your hobbies? Nerdy shit like animu and vidya?
>>
>>29365912
I would honestly agree except he considers her a friend. You talk to your friends. Even a simple "what the heck are you talking about?" would work just fine in this situation.

She is not his friend and he needs to realize it.
>>
>>29366168
>What are your hobbies? Nerdy shit like animu and vidya?
Yeah but I meant that getting into a new hobby probably wont yield any results because it's a really small town
>>
>>29366106
shut up faggot

jesus christ what is wrong with you

bumbaclot
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 187x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 187x250
>>29363128
She was too busy sexting dudes who look like pic related
>>
>>29363128
Dude you're spamming a little too much
>>
>>29366205
The short and simple answer would be to go to places where people who have the same interests as you go to, and then find a qt grill there.

Go to animu cons, nerd stores, play online games and look for grills, and eventually you'll find one.
>>
>>29363755

yeah just be cool about it and act like it didnt happen and you didnt care and didnt notice
>>
>>29363128
I'm an introvert but when I get home I am exhausted and honestly want to get my other shit done rather than reply.
I often forget to reply even if I read it and I have applications that show that you've read it because it pressures me to socialize. Give her some fucking space and WAIT. if you desperate need her to text you back before leaving ask to text her about so and so or if you are friends (pretty sure you aren't and you think regular interaction is attraction) then you ask if she's getting your texts.

None of the shit you say is important enough to text about anyway
I text online friends and basically spam their shit and they reply later
But seriously I have other online friends who spam my shit up with nonsense instead of something I can reply to later and I just don't want to bother.
>>
>>29366225
There really aren't any animu cons around here and I have a tough time finding players from my country regardless of gender
>>
>>29366066

>When you talk to a typical woman you're not actually talking to her, you're putting on a performance.

why does it always feel like there's this pressure to be entertaining, funny, and interesting, but also cool and indifferent with girls
>>
>>29366212
You think university is job training, which is dumb. University is also not expensive at all. There is always a school you can afford to go to, but you morons always decide it's better to pick one you can't afford.
>>
>>29366264
Where are you from anon?
Have you tried Tinder or other dating apps\websites?
Have you considered meeting a grill online, and eventually you two meeting IRL?
>>
>>29366304
Finland

I've tried Tinder but I have a really hard time keeping a conversation going
>>
>>29366351
>really hard time keeping a conversation going
Interesting. Gimmie some examples.
>>
I guess I'm more direct than some people ITT.

If someone is boring me or beating around the bush or whatever, I will fucking tell them that I don't care so the conversation can move on/finish. It's just a basic way of respecting others, holy shit.

My friends and I can be debating something on chat and if it gets too long-winded or I can't be arsed etc, you literally type 'cbf' or something similar and it's understood.

Everybody knows that there's a limited time and place for lengthy debates, but just seening someone halfway through is exceedingly rude. I used to have friends that didn't mind seening me, but I noticed that they were the same people that never contacted me first, only came to select events where lots of other friends were present, and generally did not give a fuck about me. I simply stopped chasing them up and my life is better. No animosity or anything, but what's the point of basically bothering mild acquaintences?

I have fewer friends than I thought I did, but I'm now much less of an anxious, low self esteem piece of shit than I was when I was throwing myself against the rocks every day.

tl;dr fuck her off OP
>>
>>29366364
Well to me it seems that the girls I talk to aren't really interested in putting any effort into the conversation

If I talk about something they might be giving pretty cohesive replies in the beginning but their responses devolve into the basic "uh-huh" type or emoticons or something like that. After that if I don't do my best to talk about something we will never talk again

This doesn't happen face to face by the way
>>
>>29366430
My sister has 9500 matches on Tinder.

That's what they care about. The number, that many men finding them attractive even though most of those guys are just mashing the like thing. It doesn't matter to her that she never speaks with them, it's just about the number.
>>
>>29366430
You gotta act like a chad to bitches. Ask her on a date, with the implication that you wanna fuck.
Dont be dependent on her. If you are, she'll fuck off.
>>
>>29366524
I don't wanna fuck, though.
>>
>>29366533
Then you cant talk to bitches. You gotta talk to girls who have the same interests as you, and jump on them fast so they dont see you as a friend, but see you as bf material.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160618-160903.jpg (280 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160618-160903.jpg
280 KB, 1080x1920
you think you got problems op?
>>
>>29366666
>666

Appropriate for the hell that is your conversation thread. Move on. That last text... just move on.
>>
>>29366666
Nice quints.

An original comment, oh boy!
>>
>>29366712
obviously, i am, fuck that bitch
>>
>>29363306
That's the thing. We never have to because guys don't tend to do this shit to each other.
>>
>>29363128

Here's a tip OP if you're still here. I'll be explicit since you seem to have a tinge of el autismo.

This doesn't just apply to women. Never display significantly more attachment/commitment/effort in one fell swoop than the other party has previously demonstrated. No, I'm not advocating for being a feelingless drone or for never opening up to anyone. You've just got to slowly move the boundaries over time. If you don't, you risk the other person feeling like you do when a bum goes up to you and gets in your face and demands money. You don't trust them well enough to give money and you don't know what they'll do if you refuse so it's uncomfortable all around.
>>
>>29363128
>that please respond implication at the end

11/10
>>
I do that and I'm a guy. In this 24/7 always on culture we live in it gets exhausting carrying a convo for hours so most of the time I'll read a message and unless it's something important I'll just answer later. Unfortunately sometimes I forget.
>>
>4 hours later
>are you busy
>read and no reply
>>
>>29366666
kekked and rekt
>>
In a similar position to OP, except I shut up after a few ignored messages, and she messaged me first. What should I do? Does the her messaging me first mean there's something there? Her first few messages were super playful. Did I really make her lose interest after a few messages? I find it hard to believe considering I made a good enough impression in real life to have her message me in the first place.
>>
>>29366666
I feel you friend. Hope you didn't like her too bad
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 125x112
>>29366666
She ran off with Stanley Barrett Phillips dude
>>
Can more of you guys post your >seen conversations? I want to see if I can derive what may have went wrong with my latest attempt by comparing it to you guys
>>
>>29367884
women just have short attention spans senpai

it's really hard to get good vibes going over text and women feed off your good vibes. If she sent you something it's cause she wants to chat, usually ignored messages are more like I don't really have anything to reply/this conversation has been exhausted on my end.
>>
File: ñ,ñl,.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ñ,ñl,.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
At this point why should you care for texting girls?

I have never get other than "yes, n, k, idk" answers

what is even the point of trying to text girls?

Is how weird I always see them glued to their phones, typing and typing.

I know I am not the person they want to text to, so why even try?
>>
>>29363300
This is why I bother would her even more.

I refuse to take the hint on purpose, if she goes silent on me i will not make it easy for her and fade away, i will keep going until she is forced to tell me something.

I do this for my amusement and to bother the girls who are too pussy to say something. I wkllnot make it easy.
>>
>>29363203
Mate, sending wall of texts is considered beta. Don't say in paragraphs what you could say in sentences.
>>
>>29363328
This

Comentario originalisisimo
>>
>>29368011
So what's the non autist thing to do? Wait until I have a platonic reason to see her in person again and then message her? I think I have just the thing but I hope waiting a couple of weeks isn't too long. Please advise. The rest of /r9k/ is welcome to help too
>>
>>29366666
you beta fuck

don't message her more than she messages you you orbiting, desperate, one-option, strung-along-for-backup-only, beta faggot

>you get good sleep too
>le can't wait to meet you
>fucking emotes
>you fucking emote more than her

jesus christ you cuck nu-male

she's obviously ditched you because she thought you were busy sucking dicks

tell her when and where

if she stands you up don't be some miserable faggot, blow her off and don't even reply to her. If she comes crawling back for more attention and validation don't even reply. You need to make her understand that she's not appealing to you and that will cut her deep, forcing her to search for more orbiters to assuage her broken self esteem.
>>
>>29363355
Read these words as many times as it takes to burn them into your head:

You do not want or need female friends.
No man wants or needs female friends.
A man who maintains a friendship with a woman always wants to fuck her, fuck a friend of hers, or gains something else from her friendship.

Commit the above to memory. It'll be on the test.
>>
>>29366666
>one check

do you know how whatsapp works? She can't be ignoring you because she hasn't even received the message, her phone is either offline or has no battery.

or she blocked you
>>
>>29368206
you're confused. You are absolutely making it easy for her... to ignore you. It's not hard to ignore a text. Honestly, you're not getting ahead of anyone and you're not making her care at all, so she's just going to ignore you and write you off and everything that you say and do will be inconsequential to her.

This chick, despite her obnoxious manner of speech, is actually correct. Her gender makes her a viable source for this information and those of us with experience know that this is accurate.

Get it together, you're coming off as largely pathetic.
>>
>>29363300
>I'd find a way to keep conversation going
this is what my coworker used to do. it'd be towards the end of the day and we'd be talking about mundane shit unrelated to work. i said maybe 5 sentences in the span of 10 minutes while she kept yapping asking me dumb crap

im pretty sure she just liked to hear herself talk like all women though
>>
>>29363609
Are you ok friend? You seem a little upset.
>>
>>29363128

you're pathetic beta orbiter.

Fuck off to reddit bitch. You just talk like that because she is a girl if he was a man you wouldnt even talk like that

Bitch. FUCK U NORMIE. FUCK U
>>
>>29367960
Why the fuck are you posting Stanley "Blacks Bend The Knee Or Get Tossed In The Sea" Phillips? Back to /pol/ you racist.
>>
>>29363300

I hope u get killed by a nigger and raped until you vagina bleeds a lot

Fucking whore.
>>
>>29368324
I actually kinda of have a female grill which I don't feel atraction to her, she alwasy replies to me when she has the chance, I mean is not super interesting chat, but she even text me with worry about a thing or 2 about my persona.

I feel meh, she is attractive tho, but still meh to me.
>>
>>29363128

she will eventually stop messaging u.

stop spamming this bullshit. she doesnt care about university education and degrees.
>>
>>29366666
Oh, anon. Reading that was fucking painful. Get your game sorted, m9.

That last text made me cringe. Read that over and ask yourself if you'd want the guy sending that stuffs' dick inside you if you were a female.
>>
>>29366666

These are the most beta texts I've ever seen, holy shit.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>29368434
Somebody needs to slap you.
Guys like you are the reason women are confused and think men want friendship.

The girl you mentioned, would she fuck you? Why do you keep her around?
>>
>>29363300
100% truth

And also why I don't even bother trying to pursue women anymore
>>
>>29368470
no,
She is, or was the bff of a crush I had, her crush made me fall for her kissed me once, confessed but she had a boyfriend, ghosted and told me to stop talking to her.

We talked bu that fact but then shared a few classes, and from time to time she sends a message i reply, If i have doubt, she replies and she always greets me with a big fuss irl, she treats me well, and I really don't feel anything for her, probably wouldn't fuck me but I really don't care

Is not like I m texting her every week man.

she considers me her friend I think. I actually don't feel like being close and open my self.
>>
>>29368361
Every single time she sees my message and is bothered because she does not want to speak to me, is a tiny victory.
>>
>>29368521
How attractive is she, m9?
Seriously, would you hook up with her after a few drinks or does she look like a foot?
>>
>>29368570
blocking is wasy m9-1
>>
File: 1451686156223.jpg (86 KB, 469x746) Image search: [Google]
1451686156223.jpg
86 KB, 469x746
>>29368570

And there lies your problem
>>
>>29368592
mmm, She is probable a 7.5 .8 but the fact she is always cheering and happy, and making a big fuss, hugging and touching, laughs so often at every joke makes her mor attractive.

would I get with her after a few drinks? she doesn't drink, and I have a set of morals that i can keep even if drunk most of the time., alcohol is not a excuse for making thins for me., so I doubt it.
>>
>>29368665
I say you fuck her. Go for it.
Put a baby in her and tie her down with a ring before it's too late for you.
>>
>>29368716
I don't think she feels attracted to me m9-1, I really don't think she does, I don't know why you got to that conclusion.
she has a boyfriend I think.
>>
>>29368301
Nice meme

>>29368444
>>29368454
You dumb fucks, we were due to meet up that day, and plans had been made. We were getting along perfectly fine, i was clearly catfished.
>>
>>29363300
>tfw I am a and and I know this(Althoughlearned in the hard way)

she is clealry don't want to keep talking(at least for now) but she is too stupid to come with a sentence that end it for now, even emoji.
you talked too much
>>
>>29368735
Nobody said the sex had to be consentual. It isn't rape if she cums.
>>
>>29369252
Didn't look "perfectly fine" to me, autist. Looked a lot like you blew it big time by being a delta-level bitch.

Maybe don't be a pussy next time?
>>
>>29368288
Anyone? I'm trying really hard to learn and not be a complete robot anymore
Thread replies: 142
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.