[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many people here are depressed on Christmas? Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
How many people here are depressed on Christmas?

Let's hear your stories.
>>
glad im muslim tbqh family
>>
i feel great atm senpai
>>
I honestly feel like killing myself today.

>Don't even want to visit any friends because I'm a major depressant with nothing positive to talk about. I feel like they know I'm depressed, so I don't want to be around them.

> My mom hates me. I'm reminded how lazy I am today. I don't get out of bed because I hate life and would rather sleep as long as possible so I don't have to deal with it.

>All the guns are at my dad's, so there's no shooting. I puss out every time I try to hang myself because the rope hurts so much. Drug overdoses are painful. THe last time I tried to jump off a bridge, some hero saved me.
>>
>>25245721
>No friends
>Small family
>Clinically depressed

Wake up, begin drinking, continue drinking until the sadness goes away.

Repeat until holiday season ends.
>>
Went to Christmas Eve party yesterday for one of my parents. For some reason I go full on austistic when I'm at a social gathering.
>walk into house alone, no date.
>15 people are in the Livingroom look up and greeted me with "hey!merry Christmas!"
>I mumble trying for force out "you all too."
>look around and try to find someone I know
>see someone, immediately run to there side and stand there for the rest of the Christmas party.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x492
>>25245721
i think there is some hope still
>>
Whenever I start drinking. I always go from normal, to depressed, to extremely bitter, to extremely happy and positive normie who gets on well with anyone.

Well I got stuck between the second and third phase.
>>
You all sound like a bunch of faggots, my parents actually love me and got me a lot of shit
>lel fags
>>
>>25245811
Feels man
>>
>>25245721

I was kicked out by my alcoholic father on this day 4 years ago and I'm sitting in my flat drinking myself to a slow death.

This is beginning to be quite blissful with the way my childhood turned out to be; a complete and utter wreck caused by the one being in my life that was supposed to look out for me (my mom died when I was very little and all my relatives live abroad).

Well, how is everyone else's Christmas going? I've been doing this same routine of drinking and thinking back to my previous years of my life for the past 2 years.
>>
>>25245721

I feel like I'm either not worth or not able to get the job I want so I can't push myself to get good enough to get it, my self esteem is so fucking low and I don't want ot do anything apart from shitposting while trying to gather the courage to study.

I have everything I need apart from a future. Gf that loves me, everything material I currently need. I just want to stay home and do nothing and at times the future depresses me so much, the fact that I will probably never do anything with myself and I won't get to learn the things I want, the fact that I will have to suffer so much pain losing my parents and pets eventually, I sometimes wish I could just stop existing. I just sit there and think all the things that currently make me feel are huge chores to me (laundry, cooking, cleaning, gym, going out at all for anything) and first I think to myself I got to do that on monday and then I'm okay, but then realize I will have to do it countless times till I die. it's just
>>
>>25245721
New year's eve is much worse
>>
>>25245795
Why so sad family?
>>
>>25247459
Fucking this, Christmas is weak shit. New Years destroys me every goddamn year.
>>
I tricked myself into thinking she would text me Merry Christmas. She's logged into Facebook several times today, but I haven't gotten a text yet. I'm just waiting. Well, it's almost 5pm. She still has 7 hours.
>>
>Tried my best for over a year to do what I really wanted to do with my life.
>Put up with a LOT of stress, hard work, and harassment to try to be a full member of a fd. >Aparently I'm too much of a SPED/Aspie/Autist to succeed so I am probably going to get dropped at the end of the month.
Why even try?
>>
>>25245721
> Been in LDR for over a year
> Haven't seen said person in a year
>They'd been promising me for 4 months to come see me
>I've given them 400$ to help them see me
>Each time they're 'coming' something comes up
>They where going to be here on christmas
> "I have to go to the hospital anon, I have pneumonia, I'm so sorry."

I'm fucking alone on christmas, That's the only thing i didn't want. I'm sick of this fucking loneliness

I think i'm going to get drunk tonight and fucking hang myself later, Not sure though, they still "need me"
>>
File: 1449489432056.jpg (78 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1449489432056.jpg
78 KB, 444x460
>tfw greentexted christmas day in a bunch of threads
>no one cared
I guess I'm too boring even for this place
>>
my crush just uninvited me to her birthday party.
>>
>>25248706
I'm sorry anon, I'll listen to you
>>
>>25248745
That's because your crush is going to get her pussy crushed by Chad later.
>>
>>25248827
yup she's dating someone else and has already turned me down. But she is just such a great person and is really kind to me.
>>
File: 1434680705467.png (855 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1434680705467.png
855 KB, 3000x3000
>>25248917
>uninvited me to her birthday party.
>is really kind to me.
>>
>>25248706
We /threadkillers/ now!
>>
>>25248939
I'm a total loser so I don't deserve anything better
>>
Hey brobots here's a Christmas song I played on my dulcimer I got as a present, I've never played one before so sorry if it's not very good. Also my audio sucks.

Greensleeves.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1J0mvqYkpsG
>>
Got a lot of shit, but it doesn't matter, nothing does. I've tried so fucking hard all my life, got top tier grades and a girlfriend and friends and a job, and I still fucking hate all of it. None of it makes me happy, I'm as fulfilled as the time I was some faggot watching Naruto dubbed on my parents' computer, perhaps even less so. My fucking parents give me the stinkeye and weird talking-to when I have a few drinks as well, even when they always drink more than me. Fucking hypocrites. Your weird alcohol shaming doesn't make me less likely to become an alcoholic like you, it just makes me despise you and makes me appreciate living without either of you.

god i fucking hate myself and i want to die every day
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.