[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work at a Party Central. I restock the bachlorette and bachlor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: dokkan_english_1.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
dokkan_english_1.png
1 MB, 640x960
I work at a Party Central. I restock the bachlorette and bachlor party favors. Napkins, candy crames, and stuff.
I have been trying to beat the frieza event for days. And I was so close to getting a medal. But I lost. I spent five hundred and twemty four dollars on those drungle stones last month, and i couldnt buy anymore for awhile

But i had to dokkan, i had an itch. Stracey left for her smoke break so she could scream at her boyfriend about getting toilet praper. An apple a day, as they always say.

I was put in charge of the store alone, waiting for 40 stah's so i could do the event again. A lady comes in with a little baby boy to pick up the balloons. So i go to the side to pick them up for her.

The bralloons. They looks like the dokkan brattle field. Reds, blues, orange, mickey mouse, a 7. All there, like fate. I couldn't help myself. So i started popping the balloons by colors as i brought them to me. Pop. Pop. Pop with my long pinky nail.

Next thing I know, all the balloons are gone and the little baby boy is crying and the lady has called her wife to come in. They started shouting at me asking me whats wrong with me, right when stracey walks in. I start throwing 'party grrrl' napkins in my aisle at all of them, just like Brolys super. Even at stracey because Broly hits everyone.

And now I am not allowed near a 100 freet from any party central chai.

So anyways, just goes to show you!
>>
>But i had to dokkan, i had an itch. Stracey left for her smoke break so she could scream at her boyfriend about getting toilet praper. An apple a day, as they always say.

huh?
>>
>>29351231
She always tells at her boyfriend all the time when she calls him it's like they say an apple a day. Daily stuff anon
>>
>>29351207
How do you even do the Broly event? Just have every UR required and Devil Man?
>>
That's a lot of money, anon. Thank you for funding the animation for the next episode of Super.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_191839.jpg (662 KB, 1437x1603) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_191839.jpg
662 KB, 1437x1603
>>29351572
I used this team plus a SS Gohan Brother's Will friend.
>>
>>29352202
Super is shit you fucking faggot.
>>
>>29352621
The whole franchise is shit.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.