[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coping with gf's slutty past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1466013000147.webm (2 MB, 780x640) Image search: [Google]
1466013000147.webm
2 MB, 780x640
How do I cope with the fact that my girlfriend has ex-boyfriends who she was sexually active with? It sickens me. Yeah, I understand that she's with me and loves me now, but the fact that she was so immodest in the past pains me. We've talked about it before, but the conversation never really goes anywhere.
>>
>>>/soc/
>>>/b/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>29348780
embrace the cuckery bruh
>>
>>29348780
these threads always bring a smile to my face. it's fun to see the cucks squirm.
>>
>>29348812
>>29348853
How dare you reply to this normie trash you inbred goosecocks? You are literally the reason we've gotten this bad
>>
>>29348810
Nope.jpeg
This topic is 100% classic robot fodder. Normal people don't get worked up about their partner's past sexual experiences. Only weirdos with psychiatric illness do.

Inb4 b-but real robots dont even have gf's
>>
>>29348780

Be the lonely robot. It's better than settling for someone else's goods.
>>
I've tried to get over this before. Honestly I was never able to respect her because of it and kind of treated her like shit. I know it was the reason because I had a virgin gf before her and was way nicer. I guess just realize that she's nothing special? That way you can just leave her when you get bored, it's not like she deserves your commitment if she has an indecent past.
>>
>>29348891
But I want to be a contributing member of society, and that means getting married and having children.
>>
The question is, why would any girl with so much "experience" be interested in a beta virgin?

Answer: Beta Provider
>>
>>29348915

Oh, you want a family, too. Good luck then.
>>
>>29348915
your kids will have chads genes you know that? search microchimerism
>>
>>29348901
>indecent past

That's the thing though. Im not sure if I'm being too harsh on her. She was technically a virgin when I met her in that she had never had vaginal intercourse (can confirm, saw her hymen before breaking it, resulting in blood)...but she had sucked her previous boyfriends cocks, which is arguably just as bad.

Am i overreacting ?

Ive been with her for 3 years and really like her and dont want to leave her, but im just sickened when i think about her sucking those faggots' cocks and guzzling their cum.
>>
>>29348780
Sex isn't that important. You just need to stop caring about it so much. Having sex doesn't make someone less pure or whatever.
>>
File: 135153153.png (126 KB, 229x345) Image search: [Google]
135153153.png
126 KB, 229x345
>posts webm of blowjob
>complains about woman not being pure
goodness gracious you really are a special sort of retarded huh
>>
>>29348985
Roastie detected. Keep telling yourself that, you deluded whore.
>>
>>29348780
There is no hope

end it

Been there

You lie in bed at night and think about all the dicks she sucked

Imagine all those guys in the room with you

A whole soccer team?
>>
>>29348981
How many guys?
Why did she do it?
Did she already know them?
Did she hide it from you.

Put stuff together and decide for yourself.
Unfortunately you made the mistake of waiting this long to confront the issue, otherwise you could have just left her.
>>
File: getting hard.webm (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
getting hard.webm
2 MB, 320x240
is this a /webms that make you want to suck cock/ thread?
>>
>>29348780

you are such a pussy op, my wife and I fucked like crazy. When we got it out of our system we met each other and shit is CASH. GET LAID FAGGOT
>>
>>29349056
There were only five of them, so more like the starters on a basketball team. Also, see>>29348981...she only did succ, not fucc, so im not sure if i should feel slightly less like a cuckold
>>
>>29348780
Stop posting this fucking thread, you are corrupting our robot minds with ridiculous insecurities. People have multiple sexual partners in their life time now.

There are plenty of real things to feel insecure about, like never being able to measure up to her past boyfriends and her probably cheating on you right now because of it.
>>
>>29348780
>girlfriend

get the fUCK OFF THIS BOARD RITE NAO
>>
>>29349046
Correct, and I hope you can be happy someday, anon.
>>
>>29349121
You are whore
>>
>>29349069
>How many guys?

5. Only oral *allegedly*, but she also admits that she came really close to fucking the last guy and that she was grinding on his cock with her pussy and that it went in maybe 1 cm but no more.

>Why did she do it?
Various reasons. 3 of the guys she thought were husband material and she didnt think they would break up...2 of them she admits were her just being promiscuous and stupid.

>Did she already know them?
Yes. They were all relationships that lasted years or several months.

>Did she hide it from you?

No. She readily admitted to it when i asked her very early on in our relationship. I was so desperate for a gf though that i accepted it, consoling myself with the alleged fact that she was a vaginal virgin...weve been together 3 years now
>>
FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT FUCK OFF NORMALFAGGOT
>>
>>29349151
You are human and deserving of love, just like everyone else is. The idea of being a whore doesn't bother me at all.
>>
My wife had sex with one guy before she met me.

I honestly don't care. Why should I?
>>
>>29349077

No you queer.
>>
>>29349249
You shouldn't. It's very narcissistic to care about something like that.
>>
>>29349108
Honestly 5 is a lot despite what others here say, but in the end it comes down to if you can accept that. I personally wouldn't be able to sleep at night, but if it doesn't bother you that much now you might be fine.
>>29349121
Could you do us a favor and fuck off?
>>
>>29349236
>The idea of being a whore doesn't bother me at all.

Of course it doesn't, you used-up cumrag. No self-respecting man would every marry you. You're just common garbage. No one wants sloppy seconds. We want modest girls with enough self-respect to save themselves for their future husband.
>>
>>29349236
If you're baiting then good job, if not then good luck.
>>
>>29349277
>five is a lot

Yeah...b-but what about the fact that she only did oral and not vaginal with them. Does that count for anything?
>>
>>29349339
Not in my eyes, and obviously not in yours either from your attitude.
>>
>>29349284
I am engaged to be married to the only man I've ever had sex with. What I said here >>29348985 and here >>29349236 didn't hint at my sexual history, so you assumed it instead. I hope you can be happy some day.
>>
>>29349236
implying you would love a robot before going full ER
>>
>>29348981
stop being a faggot. not everyone is autistic and only able to get 1 partner in their lifetime like you. she sucked their cocks cause she loved them, but that love is gone now and shes with you. its been 3 fucking years. get the fuck over it. no one is a qt pure virgin anymore.
>>
>>29349368
>only man I've ever had sex with

Sure, but how many cocks did you touch or suck before his?

If the answer is not 0, then you're a fucking slut, andall of my previous comments stand.
>>
>>29349249
You are being cucked in the 4th dimension.
>>
>>29348780
>How do I cope

You can't.

You chose her instead of a virgin one, and you can't change that.

And you can't even change the penis size and performance of dem exbfs.

>TL;DR: welcome to reality!
>>
>>29349405
>Chad telling beta to man up and deal with her cum stained whore
>>
>>29349425
The answer is 0. I consider those things sex as well.

I think it's sad that you measure the worth of other people with sex.
>>
>>29349438
>beta telling other betas to be alone forever and share in misery because all girls are cum-stained whores
good luck in the real world kek
>>
>>29349447
If that's really the case and you never even touched a penis before your husbands, then I'm sorry. Good for you, and I wish you a happy marriage. If only I could have been so lucky to have found such a pure, chaste girl. I'll have to settle for my user up cumrag.
>>
>>29348780
Normie get the fuck out, you can go discuss this on /adv/, we do not care
>>
>>29349485
Despite my apparent purity, I think that referring to your girlfriend as a used up cumrag is absolutely despicable. I don't think I am any better than any other person and neither should you.

My fiance had several partners before me and was not a virgin. Would you judge him so harshly?
>>
File: 1465630032611.jpg (28 KB, 439x384) Image search: [Google]
1465630032611.jpg
28 KB, 439x384
FUCK OFF OP YOURE NOT A ROBOT STOP TRYING SO DESPERATLY TO FIT IN
>>
>>29349558
You are worth more as a virgin because you're husband doesn't have to think about you fucking other men. Just because you can sleep at night knowing he slept with others doesn't mean everyone can.
>>
>>29349447
>I think it's sad that you measure the worth of other people with sex.

A bit hypocritical, no? The fact that you made it a point to remain chaste until marriage indicates that you too measure human worth in terms of the amount of sex they have had. Girls are bombarded with opportunities to have sex, so the fact that you managed to remain a virgin indicates that it was a conscious decision based in your values...deep down in your heart, you look down on girls who had sex before marriage, and you feel that you are better than them. You can deny this up and down on our belover imageboard, but you know its true in your heart.
>>
File: 1450713976111.jpg (141 KB, 1540x1396) Image search: [Google]
1450713976111.jpg
141 KB, 1540x1396
LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW LEAVE NOW
>>
>>29349199
>They were all relationships that lasted years or several months.
And she didn't fuck? Sure, pal
>>
I've been there OP, back from my normie days when I had a gf

The only advice I can give you is to not ask her any more questions about it and make every effort to not think about it. The more you dwell on it the harder it will be to get over it.

Also, look at it this way: you've had sex with her now, right? Do you plan to marry her? If the answer is no, then you're no better. When you break up, she'll have to admit to her next boyfriend that she's not a virgin and she's been with 6 men in the past.

I know you feel like your sex with her is pure and honest, and her previous sexual experiences are vulgar and crude, but is there any real difference? You said she was in long term relationships with those previous men, how is your long term relationship superior and more worthy of her sex?

So two things:

1. Unless you intend on marrying this girl, you have no right to complain. You can't complain about girls not be pure as snow virgins while having sex with them.

2. I know it sucks to think about but you just have to get over it. Either that or break up, because you can't change her past. So either force yourself to put it out of mind or break up with her.
>>
>>29349558
>I don't think I am any better than any other person and neither should you.

Again, you know in your heart this isn't true. You can deny it all you want, but you think you're better than girls who had premarital sex because you made a conscious effort to not be one of those girls FOR A REASON.

>My fiance had several partners before me and was not a virgin. Would you judge him so harshly?

It's different for a guy in modern day society, unfortunately. Whether you consciously admit it or not, its more acceptable for a guy to have multople sex partners. Guys who have tons of sex are revered by their peers. We call him Chad...girls on the other hand are lookeed down upon as whores if they have too many partners.

So, in conclusion, you are engaged to Chad, which makes you feel good because society tells us to prize such men...and you also feel that you're better than girls like my girlfriend , who didnt have the modesty or self control to save themselves for their future husband.
>>
File: clerks-dante-veronica.jpg (28 KB, 444x250) Image search: [Google]
clerks-dante-veronica.jpg
28 KB, 444x250
>>29349405
Well put anon. Dude seriously she could have sucked 36 dicks but at least you got the pussy.
>>
>>29349679
OP here. Dude...I bought a fucking engagement ring last week. That's why I'm getting so worked up over this. I have decided to marry this girl. I love her, and the chances of finding a truly pure girl at our age is vanisbingly small, so it wouldn't have made sense to dump her with the intention of finding a pure girl...so yeah, im rightfully kind of irritated by the fact that my FUTURE WIFE sucked five cocks. What now?
>>
>>29349782
We'll be happy it's only five cocks and not fifty. At marriage age only five cocks sucked is on the low end of the spectrum. If you keep looking for a qt snowflake virgin you'll end up alone forever, with a devout Christian (have fun there), or an ugly swamp donkey that nobody else wanted to hit.

Post engagement ring with timestamp to prove you're not cuckposting.
>>
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2299543/pg1 lmao you are all cucks
>>
>>29348780

SAUCE/SOURCE?

dkjhfgkaufdhgiaudsyrhu36gtewui765tw8t7
>>
I cant believe nobody except people like op cares about this anymore. Humans sure are very adaptative. In these days women are teached to be sluts, also thanks to the feminisn and the 'equal genders' bullshit, its something perfectly normal to see a female soldier, president, etc. And to see them having "innocent" sex since incredible young ages.
I personally don't want used pussy, if you do then good for you but you'll always be a pathetic cuck in my opinion.
>>
>>29350021
Ya, I think I'd rather just be alone if I can't find an innocent girl. At least I can keep all my money that way.
>>
File: 1465998494966.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465998494966.png
181 KB, 400x400
>>29349996
That clip is fucking intense.
Chick looks miserable towards the end.
>>
File: 20160617_172208.png (860 KB, 854x964) Image search: [Google]
20160617_172208.png
860 KB, 854x964
>>29349890
The ring is being custom made right now. Here is the receipt with timestamp. I made a down payment of $500 and need to pay $1800 more when I go pick it up...

Yeah....
>>
>>29348915
>wizards and underage fags will berate you for this
>twenty-somethings without gfs will laugh while wishing they had gf
>twenty-somethings with gf will begrudgingly agree and think seriously about a married future with their current gf

Can't escape it, mang. If she's good enuff for you, then may as well take the dive while you're still young enough to jump ship if things go south.
>>
>>29348780
forget how many people she slept with. that is what i have to say.
>>
File: friend.jpg (145 KB, 620x1098) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
145 KB, 620x1098
>>29350119
>people are seriously doubting how whorish women are
topekek

the delusion ITT, thank you op for proving virgin posters wrong
>>29350099
they love it
>>
>>29348780
You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
>Bob marley
>>
>>29349611
I didn't remain chaste on purpose. I had anorexia as a teen and couldn't relate to other people easily.

>>29349724
I did not make a conscious effort not to have sex. I wanted to as much as any girl. I don't think having sex has any effect on a person's worth. Society is made of people, so if you disagree with society's view on sex, then you should have the courage to act like it.

I hope you realize some day that reducing people to stereotypes only makes life harder and more painful for you and those around you. My fiance is not a chad. He's a person.
>>
>>29348853
>it's fun to see the cucks squirm
they're getting laid at least while you're gonna die a virgin most likely
>>
>>29350197
>husband
Could you explain why the fuck you think you should be posting here?
>>
>>29348981
>which is arguably just as bad.
you realize if her ex only got a blowjob out of her then he was likely a shy/timid/beta wimp and therefore have nothing to be intimidated by? it's not like she's an alpha widow. you're making it sound like she's a whore when she's got less experience than 95%+ of women.
>>
>you will never have a big dick
>you will always be a joke to women
>>
>>29350234
If r9k had been around when I first discovered 4chan, I would have been here every day. I think r9k is an echo chamber of depression, anxiety, and self-loathing. It needs a few kind and reasonable voices.

Anyway, r9k is for everyone. It's purpose is to share personal experiences. No one can say that anyone else doesn't belong here and no one can keep anyone else out.
>>
Depends OP, did she swallow?
>>
Easy OP, just realize you're not special, you'll never be special, and you don't deserve to be special. She isn't special either.

Life is a depressing spiral of shitty events. This is one of them. Love isn't a real thing, it's completely conditional, and she will eventually get rid of you just like the other N dicks she's had in her. Don't cuff a whore.

The best you can hope for is your eventual death be quick and painless. Until then, just try to make the best of a shitty situation. It helps to realize she's just another girl, and you shouldn't put her on a pedestal. By caring you're empowering her and all the dudes she fucked. No matter how you talk about, now matter if she suddenly feels bad or something about it, it will change nothing.

Realize life in inherently meaningless and by making this whole situation have any meaning you're just hurting yourself.
>>
>>29350306
And grass is green, do you honestly believe you can change anything?
>>
>>29348780
Was or is?
That is the question.
If she IS, break up with her.
If she WAS, then I say enjoy your relationship.
>>
>>29348877

Complaining about your girlfriend is robot tier? Since when did having a girlfriend become normal or acceptable on this fucking board?

Go back to plebbit, cunt
>>
>>29350348
Not on my own. But if I can help change even one person's life for the better, then it was worth it.
>>
>>29350312
I never asked the details, but I can only assume she did. She was with some of those ex's for years, so I assume she did all the blowjob variations.

Part of me wants to ask her about the details, but I know that new disgusting information would fucking haunt me for the rest of my days, so I will never ask her any more questions about that shit.
>>
>>29350301
most girls don't have even tits or perfect legs. everyone has faults, the difference is there's a lot more beta men who are willing to accept innumerable faults in female partners. everyone wants to be perfect though.
>>
>>29350197
>Society is made of people, so if you disagree with society's view on sex, then you should have the courage to act like it.

That's exactly what we do.
>>
File: Thrake.jpg (70 KB, 476x650) Image search: [Google]
Thrake.jpg
70 KB, 476x650
>>29350171
We have to resolve this modern civilization propaganda shit ASAP. So many guys are being raised in a way that specifically won't turn women on.

We're acting as if we have different instincts than pic related. It's all bullshit.
>>
>>29349890
No. Five (six including OP) partners is above average. The average for women is 4 lifetime partners.
>>
>>29350400

Legs and tits are not their main sexual organ for giving pleasure. A small dicked man will always be a joke in the eyes of a women.
>>
>>29350428
Yeah, but she only had vaginal intercourse with OP. The other five guys were only oral sex partners.
>>
>>29348780
She's going to make an engineer or sys-Admin a great wife, someday.
>>
>>29350451
See>>29350119

OP is marrying her. At least she saved her pussy for OP. That's something I guess.
>>
>>29350021
yeah I'd rather just become a homesteader/hermit in a rural part of Wyoming if I'm not married to a traditional housewife type woman by the time I'm 30ish.
>>
You had a chance to fuck girls in highschool when they were virgins like everyone else OP. You didn't for whatever reason. You can't expect everyone else to not fuck because you couldn't when you were younger.
>>
File: lmgtfy.png (86 KB, 753x582) Image search: [Google]
lmgtfy.png
86 KB, 753x582
>>29349996

google image searching the thumbnail sometimes works with webm's.
>>
>>29348985
The reddit raid is real
Fucking hell it's over everybody
>>
>>29350527
I attended an all male Catholic highschool, and my parents didn't let me go to parties. I had no way of meeting girls apart from approaching them at the mall or movie theaters, which is way harder than just having horny teenage slights around you all day in school.
>>
>>29348780
Watch some MGTOW videos until you understand your feelings and leave her.
>>
>>29350441
sure, in the same way that bitches with misshapen/saggy/sloppy looking tits are. or bitches with nasty beef curtain vaginas.

you are not perfect but there is also someone out there who is not perfect and willing to put up with you.
>>
>>29350559
I'm not from reddit and I'm not trying to raid r9k. You'll just have to accept that people can disagree with you.
>>
>>29350394
If you're okay with your wife and your children's mother having swallowed five other men's loads, go for it.

IDK how to cope. I don't think we were evolutionary designed to cope with it. I think we were designed for monogamous pair bonding. But some men seem to be able to do it. Maybe it's genetic.
>>
>>29348780
sauce
>>29349040
welcome to r9k where us normies get something to laugh at
>>29349077
>>>/lgbt/ you jew
>>
>>29350579

So people shouldn't fuck when they're younger just because you had unfortunate circumstances?
>>
>>29350601
>If you're okay with your wife and your children's mother having swallowed five other men's loads

Well, when you put it that way, I just want to kill myself.

>tfw my mother never even kissed a guy other than my father

Why the fuck did I have to grow up in modern America???
>>
what if she still get dreams about their fatcocks?
>>
>>29350601
MOST men (and women) are able to cope with it. It's just not a big deal to people with healthy, stable mentalities.
>>
>>29350635
Anyway, she didn't fuck. She only sucked cock prior to me. But yeah, she should have had more self-respect and self-control. She should have saved herself for her future husband. Now I'm marrying used goods. No one wants to marry sloppy seconds.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 269x187
Annon im ready to settle down now
>>
>get gf who was only in one relationship for 10 years
>have sex with her more times in 3 weeks than he did in 10 years

LMFAO
>>
>>29350703
suck chad cocks and swallow their cum but marry the good guy
>>
>>29350681
I don't think most men are able to cope with it actually. Even in the modern west you still have people who share OP's feelings, and this is afer a lifetime of cultural conditioning normalizing promiscuity. Outside of the west (the vast majority of the world population) this kind of sexual history would be a non-starter.
>>
File: 216816-mariofart.jpg (199 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
216816-mariofart.jpg
199 KB, 620x350
>>29348780
FFFRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTBT

woowie that was an EPUC one xddd
That was a real stink! Haha
*makes a little poopie* :^)
>>
File: louis-ck.jpg (67 KB, 558x750) Image search: [Google]
louis-ck.jpg
67 KB, 558x750
good goy OP
>>
>>29351022
Why is Louis C.K. associated with cuckoldry. I never understood this one.
>>
>>29351139
he loves BBC and multiculturalism
>>
>>29350390

You did mine. Your question of why would OP equate a person's worth with having sex and what kind of sex, how many times, with what kind of men made me wonder why do I do the same.

And I ask you, why do you think some of us think this way?

My current GF had sex only once, with one guy, whom she knew for long, and is a successful CEO and a family friend who ignored her completely from the next day on.
And I feel fucking bad thinking about it that she was so fucking stupid to trust a cold emotionless man to provide her with a comforting sexual experience. It makes me value her less compared to the situation where she'd be with a loving relationship with a loving man.
It fucking makes my blood boil and makes me irrational and hurts and I don't want it but the emotions take over and I feel fucking bad.

What advice can you give me to get over this? I really want to.
>>
>>29350471

Get ready to move now.
>>
>>29351192
Damn. At least OP's girl was in stable, committed relationships when she gave those blowjobs. Whereas your girl was literally pumped and dumped by Chad. It would make my blood boil too. I wonder if she came from Chad's dick.
>>
File: 1437956571202.gif (128 KB, 768x368) Image search: [Google]
1437956571202.gif
128 KB, 768x368
>>29351234
It'll be great, I'll acquire my wizardry powers deep innawoods while hunting bears and elk.
>>
>>29351245

Of course not, he was and is a fucking selfish prick just used her, and then dumped her.

How stupid do you have to be to think that you'll have a great first sexual relationship with a man everyone else warned you is using other person?

Your comment doesn't help though. She is still wonderful and acknowledges that it was a stupid mistake, because at 25 being virgin was just a huge peer pressure that she just had to act and a man with confidence and stature was interested in her.
The real question is why can't I accept the fact if it's my girlfriend and why I wouldn't fucking care and judge if it's an other girl?
What the fuck?
>>
>>29351192
The only way to get over it is to just accept it and move on. Your only other option is to dump her and look for a pure virgin, but, like other anons have said, those girls are getting rarer by the day. You can't undo the lewd one night stand she had. Sure, she demonstrated lack of good judgment and self-control, but people make mistakes, man. Chad may have taken her virginity, but she's with you now and loves you.
>>
>>29348780
Have you had sex in the past? If yes, why do you care, if no, you already proved you don't care by having a gf with a past.
>>
>>29351419
>just accept it
So how do I fucking do it? I just wrote that I can't. It's like saying to a fatty that "just lose weight". The fatty can't because her body makes her gorge on food and she can't convince her body to wanting to be thin. Her body needs to be fat.
Likewise, why the fuck can't I accept this thing?
>>
>>29348853
are you beta or alpha anon?
>>
>>29351385
>The real question is why can't I accept the fact if it's my girlfriend and why I wouldn't fucking care and judge if it's an other girl?

Because humans are biologically hardwired to be selfish. Literally the only thing that actually matters biologically is procreating, so of course you want your mate to be a virgin. It's a relic from the olden days when you couldn't be reasonably sure that your kid was yours unless you ripper the girl's hymen. Indeed, the desire to have a virgin is your natural instinct safeguarding you from being cuckolded.

The reason you don't care about other girls being sluts is because they are irrelevent to your procreation. Naturally, you only care about your own potential mate as she will be the one carrying your presumptive children.

We're just biological machines.
>>
it's ok as long as she doesn't have a roastie.
>>
>>29351419
>Chad may have taken her virginity, but she's with you now and loves you.
A person who was stupid enough to trust her losing her 25-year preserved virginity to a careless cold person is with me and loves me. It makes her less valuable in my eyes than if she had fulfilling sex with caring boyfriend(s). It's not the act of sex, it's being stupid enough to throw your carefully preserved virginity to a hack that makes her less worthy in my eyes.
But it she were another man's GF, I'd just say the same shit as you, and would honestly think that it doesn't devalue her.
But if it comes to my GF, I want spotless when it comes to sex. Not virgin, but spotless, healthy, good sex.
Why the fuck I can't accept that one makes mistakes in a sexual nature?
Fuck me.
>>
I don't understand how you guys can actually function normally without having thoughts of your gf fucking others. I'd literally drive me insane.
>>
>>29350691

>people should save themselves for ME

Seriously
>>
>>29351552
I mean, you're not wrong in my opinion. You're right to think that she was massively disrespectful of her own body and self-worth to just carelessly allow herself to be pumped and dumped like that after carefully preserving her beautiful gift of chastity for so long. Perhaps it bothers you so much because this indicates such a glaring character flaw of poor judgement and impulsivity, and you don't want your kids to inherit these unfavorable traits.
>>
>>29351616
Yeah, what the fuck is wrong with that? Obviously *I* myself did not exist in her life at the time, but the platonic ideal of who I am to her now did exist , and she should have done the right thing and held off until she found me, the manifestation of that ideal. By doing that lewd sex acts, she devalued herself and demonstrated lack of self-control.
>>
>>29350201
hows that a bad thing cuck lol
>>
>>29351740
Dying a virgin is bad because the purpose of every organism is to procreate, so failing to do so is literally failing at your ultimate purpose in life...but no, by all means, continue to fap to anime while eating chicken tenders and sipping mountain dew in your mom's basement for the rest of your life. Real fucking fulfilling.
>>
>>29351694

What makes you worthy of her saving yourself for you and nobody else?
>>
>>29348780
you need a muslim gf :3
>>
>>29351789
You are a slave of your programming normie while I rule my life
>>
>>29348780

You might try not dating used goods.
>>
>>29349228
saw ya in the got a gf thread, and you posted like 50times, noice
>>
>>29348780
You won't get over it until you lower yourself and wallow in degeneracy like she did/still is.
>>
>>29351791
Your question is loaded with a logical fallacy. It didn't necessarily have to be me who she married, but it just so happened that it was. I dont naively subscribe to the notion of soul mate, but there are degrees of how good of a partner someone is, and they can be divided into two groups: marriage material and not marriage material. As her history has shown, her ex's were nont marriage material. I, on the other hand, am good enough that we are getting married. There are plenty of other guys out there who are good enough for her to marry, but the point is that she didn't hold off long enough to find any of them. Sure, she was testing the waters with her ex's who turned out to be not good enough for her, but did that testing need to include devaluing hersself by sucking their cocks? No. She should have preserved her chastity while evaluating them until she finally found one of the marriageable guys (which I happened to be)

So yea, i dont think im a special snowflake or her soulmate or anything, but she should have fucking waited for her husband in general.
>>
>>29349339
>it went in her 1 cm
That means all the way. Also that is losing her vaginal virginity by the way, another man's penis was inside her, stop lying to yourself.
>>
>>29351967

I don't think you understand how relationships work anon. Nobody is going to wait weeks or months to decide if they want to fuck someone.
>>
>>29352049
But her hymen was intact
>>
File: 1466074771407.jpg (149 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1466074771407.jpg
149 KB, 960x720
>>29348780

>immodest in the past

Jesus you sound like some fundamentalist imam

as long as she didn't do any gangbangs or anything its fine
>>
>>29351810

>not wanting a pure catholic gf who'll save herself until after marriage and the be freaky and kinky in the boudoir
>>
>>29352054
What about the millions of people who do exactly that?
>>
>>29351583

It's called cuckoldry. These people are fucking cucks who get a pounding and throbbing erection when thinkinging about their gf getting pounded by another black man
>>
>>29352171

Good for them I suppose. But the majority of people aren't going to wait 25+ years to have sex.
>>
You should forgive their sexual history. As long as they're not riddles with diseases, it should be OK.
I am hoping she forgives all the weird porn I've capped to anyway, like the loli, toddlerkon and futa.
>>
>>29352195
OK but some people do and see that as what they want in their relationships, so you can't just say "you don't understand relationships" for wanting something else.
>>
>>29352208

>being a weeb

Kys
>>
>>29348780
She is a whore and do not deserve to be loved. Deal with it like a real man. The other option, is being cucked and listening to other whores advice. Good luck on that.
>>
>>29350119
>being this cucked

Honestly I'd rather be alone than waste that much money on roastie filth.
>>
>>29352230

I can though. The absolute vast majority of people don't see a reason to wait until their mid twenties. If you want to then fine, you just can't reasonably expect others to. Don't understand why you'd even want to get married in the first place unless you like betting on the losing side.
>>
>>29348985
Filthy whore detected. Cleanse it with fire.
>>
>>29349890
stfu, no whore deserve love, if you choose to accept that, you are not a christian at all, you are just a faggot who accepted sin as a way of life
>>
>>29350172
This is faggy, whory and cucky. Not useful advice at all. Never settle for whores. They will fuck your life up and down. Sex easily becomes an addiction. This is a cheer up text directly from hollywood movies. This is the blue pill faggy way. Ignore.
>>
File: 1422962013801.png (635 KB, 947x419) Image search: [Google]
1422962013801.png
635 KB, 947x419
>>29352329
shut up roastie slut
>>
>>29352483

Guys can't be whores anon.
>>
>>29352329
I don't think you understand relationships actually. You don't seem to understand the purpose of relationships in the first place, what selection is, what standards are, or the reason behind male sexual preferences.
>>
>>29352483
I will never settle for a slut. Fuck them all. They are fucking garbage. They suck the life of a good man, and the dick of the bad ones.

Only a retarded or a inexperienced would fall for this slutty hateful meme.
>>
>>29348780
No matter what your opinions about sex are, the fact that you keep thinking about it makes it a continuing issue in your mind, which is why it's still bothering you.

Sex is something people do. Sex is something she used to do with other people. Sex is now something she does exclusively with you. A past issue is a non-issue when it has no impact other than you continuing to think about it.

Nothing will ever change it.
Also, any of the issues /r9k/ will through at you, e.g.
>beta provider
>impure
>cuck incoming
Are only things that exist through the warped lens of /r9k/ itself.
Run far, run fast.

And if it makes you feel better, try some freaky shit with your girlfriend that she has only done for you. It might make you feel more special.
>>
>>29352513

The purpose of relationships is finding someone you want to be exclusive with. It doesn't mean you want to marry them. Doesn't mean you want to have kids with them. Just that you want to fuck them exclusively. You don't seem to understand quite a lot of things, relationships being one of them.
>>
>>29352587
Thank you for demonstrating that you lack a fundamental understanding of the purpose of human relationships and for proving me right.
>>
>>29352546
This will never help you really. Why would you give your heart and life for a whore who used to do everything with other people?

Is that what you want to dedicate your energy, tears, blood, sweat and money?

Just don't do this. Search for a good non whorish girl. And see trough all lies, because they all lie about receiving a small amount of dick, when they didn't.

Don't give any % for a whore girl. They don't deserve any love. Only dick. Use them, how she love to be used by the chads.
>>
Only date virgins.

Ever.
>>
>>29352614

Explain the purpose of relationships then. I'm curious.
>>
>>29348780
>gf
you're either lying or you need to gtfo
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29348780
trade in for a less used model. Keep doing this until you have more partners than the woman you are dating.
>>
OP, get a hold of yourself. She's just sucked some dicks. It's really not the end of the world.

Now if she'd had sex then that would be a different thing entirely. After more than just one partner a woman's commitment level drops dramatically. I don't have the chart handy but it goes from something like an 80% chance of not divorcing your ass to 50% after one partner, and continues to drop with each partner you've had sex with.

Look, we all get jealous sometimes. Especially when dicks in the mouth are involved. But it's really not so bad, as other anons in this thread have pointed out she's more pure than like 99% of women in the world.
>>
>>29352690
It's true, but not enough. If she wanted to marry, why did she sucked random dicks? Don't have romantic emotions with sluts. It's ALWAYS a bad path to walk.
>>
>>29352546
>Also, any of the issues /r9k/ will through at you, e.g.
>>beta provider
>>impure
>>cuck incoming

No, modern society has just made you believe that these things aren't a big deal. You might be the biggest cuck of all for falling for it.
>>
>>29352623
This is the reason I tried not to put my opinions of sex into my recommendation.
It won't work if you think that sex is this magical, mystical thing with another person.
Sex can be that magical, mystical thing, but that's not because it's sex, it's because you're doing it with a person you love.

>whore
>used to do
Are not connected to the
>lie about past experience
Having sex is the past doesn't impact one's worth or personality. Lying about it, however, is a huge problem, red flag, and you should run for the fucking hills, at it implies a greater character flaw (willing to lie about stuff), or a deep one (they have fucked up opinions about sex and wish that it had all never happened so is lying to pretend that it didn't).

>used to love being used by chads
I love fucking random women, and sometimes I like engaging in BDSM and flogging the shit out of a girl while I fuck her doggy.
If I had a monogamous partner I was in love with, who didn't enjoy those things, I might miss doing it, but in the end, they will be insignificant in my mind. Same works for girls who used to like things, but now like you.

I have a question for girls if any wanna poke their heads up - the above description of myself is 100% real. Would it bother you?
>>
>>29351967
Did you ever stop to think if she is marriage material?

Protip: she isn't
>>
File: westernsocietyarticle-.jpg (133 KB, 634x995) Image search: [Google]
westernsocietyarticle-.jpg
133 KB, 634x995
>>29350119
topkek JUST DO IT OP
>>
>>29352642
The purpose of relationships is to create an environment to raise children in. Exclusivity arose in relationships because a man knows his woman's children are his, and he is not wasting resources on another man's genes. This is why men are attracted to attractive young women, because they are fertile and can bear children.
>>
>>29352794

And what if I don't want kids? Most guys don't want kids till they're older and they're not going to sit at home and jerk off when they can go out fuck someone.
>>
>>29352748
Random sex easily becomes an addiction. Any frustration on the relationship would florish feelings of giving up for those desires.

I never felt that before start fucking with random girls. Sex does CHANGE a personality. This is for sure. Why risk having your heart broken for pretending to walk the high road? You won't win anything but sorrow and pain doing this. Settle for what you can love without being anger about.
>>
>>29352737
Well, let's break it down.
>beta provider
Historically, the provider is a role played by males. In modern times, many women get jobs and contribute. Either none are "providers" in the sense of a singular role, or both provide to their relationship, and children.
There are two possibilities - your partner works, or doesn't. You're a provider either way.
So, why does her having had sex in the past (when on average, so has the male) make you a beta provider?

>impure
>implying there's anything wrong with sex
You should probably get back to church for a real life hivemind on this.
Virginity has been romanticised throughout history as a means of promising males that there is no risk that offspring won't be his.
In the age of birth control and paternity tests, this is irrelevant.

>cuck
This isn't a past sex thing, this is a cheating person thing, which means that such a person is a cunt.
There isn't even a correlation between the two.
>>
>>29352101
It's sad that current trends have dropped your standards so low.
>>
>>29352826
Biologically speaking, you do want kids if you want to have sex. There was no difference between the two before birth control. But that technology popularized 50 years ago has not fundamentally changed human psychology which evolved for millions of years in an environment where sex = children.
>>
>>29352836
GO BACK TO PLEBBIT ALREADY
FUCK
God damn degenerates
>>
>>29352832
>easily becomes an addiction
You're absolutely correct anon.
And you're also right in saying that frustration in relationships causes doubt, and the desires you mentioned create a "grass is greener" kind of thing.

However, this isn't limited to past sexual experience. A person who is a virgin before they met you might have the "what have a missed" effect when frustrated in a relationship.

I'll say again - you're right, but in this case it's more a matter of pick your poison, which is never a healthy way to look at relationships.

>changes a personality
Extrinsic things change it. Success with sex builds confidence. A true addiction drives you to seek what gives you the fix.

>settle for what you can love without being angry about it
Which is good advice.
The case I make to /r9k/ is that past sex isn't something that should anger them.
>>
File: HbwHN0T.jpg (68 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
HbwHN0T.jpg
68 KB, 550x733
this thread is pure gold
>>
>>29352836
Because you are dedicating your entire life for a whore. Why would you do this? She is not yours. You are not special in her life at all. You are just a guy she choose to stay with. She can easily replace you, because she has no emotional attachment with you. You were not her first, you don't make her heart pound fast and hard, you are just like the other hundred guys she fucker. Just Mediocre. No value.

Virginity IS important. It's a bond. You are all the references for pleasure and passion that this person knows. It's a bound a lot stronger than what 99% marriages carry today.

In the same way, a dude who used to fuck around, is probably not going to settle with any good girl also. The reverse is also true.

Saying that nothings is lost in the mind, when you whore around, is just a delusion. You lose your innocence, and you don't value your partners as much, because you have so much experience to compare them to, and you can easily dropout them, with no feelings attached at all.
>>
>>29352860

But I don't though. I just want to bust a nut, I'm not about to spend 18 years of my life and a ton of money raising a kid. Maybe in my 30s but certainly not now. No point in being tied down if I don't have to be.
>>
>>29352836
>There isn't even a correlation between the two.

Actually there is. Observe:

>impure
>implying there's anything wrong with sex
You should probably get back to church for a real life hivemind on this.
Faithfulness has been romanticised throughout history as a means of promising males that there is no risk that offspring won't be his.
In the age of birth control and paternity tests, this is irrelevant.
>>
>>29352896
I am arguing that it is. I really believe it makes a huge difference.
>>
>>29352925

Not him, but it just sounds like you want a fuckbuddy/fwb, not a girlfriend.
>>
>>29352960

You don't have to kids with or marry a girlfriend though. I really don't get why that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>29352984
You don't have to get nutrition or sustenance from food though. I really don't get why that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>29352984

You can say that about anything, really.
>>
>>29349199
This is fucking creepy that you ask for so much detail
>>
>>29352984
But you get emotional over a girl, and lose half your heart with her whorish ways. Why risk a depression for a filthy used meat hole? It's just not worth it. Not at all.

Just focus on fucking, and not getting dragged to any relationship with whores. When you find a cute, virgin and chilled girl, you settle with her.
>>
>>29353014

Sex isn't the same as food. Comparison doesn't work at all. Relationships can just be for having someone to come home to and fuck and go out with. You don't need to have kids or marry someone you're dating.
>>
>>29353059

You don't have to date someone to fuck them.
>>
>>29353030
roastie detected, go away
>>
>>29353035

But I don't get emotional over girls. I'm not a teenager any more. I don't base my well being in relationships.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
>>
>tfw have gf now but totally dont respect her and will cheat on her at first opportunity due to her having an ex bf
she is just, a project you could say. a human puppet I will soon grow bored of
>>
>>29353059
Food isn't the same as sex. Comparison doesn't work at all. Eating can just be for having some poptarts to come home to and enjoy and gorge on. You don't need to get nutrients or energy from food you're eating.
>>
>>29353092
No I'm just a normal guy. I feel like if you're interrogating her like that, she must be tied up in your basement
>>
File: black science guy.jpg (86 KB, 500x431) Image search: [Google]
black science guy.jpg
86 KB, 500x431
>>29348780
>We've talked about it before, but the conversation never really goes anywhere

Where exactly do you expect it to go?
Back in time to unfuck her?
>>
>>29353078

You don't need to have kids with or marry someone you're dating.
>>
>>29353117
Wait you're comparing the marriage to nutrients in food? Lrn2analogy
>>
>>29353117

You're not even making sense anymore anon. Why does it bother you so much that people date and don't marry?
>>
>>29353144
>>29353153

You're eating a diet of poptarts and candy everyday, and telling the guy who wants steak and eggs and vegetables that he doesn't understand the point of eating.
>>
>>29353114
I did that, and it felt horrible. But I don't respect her at all. That part was not my fault tho. I was ready to give my heart to a virgin who didn't run to the chads. When I discovered she loved chads as any other whore and that she had sex, I wasn't able to love her any inch.

That's why almost all women lie about their sexual past. They know it harms their image. Fuck them hoes.
>>
>>29353124

You don't have to be gay to suck dicks.
>>
>>29353165

You're assuming everyone wants the same thing as you do when they don't.
>>
>>29353177

Sucking dick as a guy does make you gay though anon.
>>
>>29353119
good idea desu senpai bring virgins to basement and tie them
>>
>>29352906
>She is not yours
Yes. Owning other people isn't ok.
>chose to stay with
Which is the premise of any relationship.
>not emotional attachment
This is its own problem anon.
>you were not her first
>you are just like the others
Except she chose you.

>virginity is a bond
No, it's literally a milestone after which one says "sexually active".

>lose your innocence, and don't value it
And here is the crux of it. No, I don't value it, because innocence walks hand in hand with being naive, which is frustrating to see in adults.

I'll just reiterate: feelings and sex are not the same thing. They often overlap, but can exist independently of each other.
Sex lasts for the moment, and feelings last as long as they are nurtured and reciprocated with your partner. They can also go, but that isn't related to sex.

>>29352932
You make an excellent point, but it fails on the following:
>Faithfulness has been romanticised throughout history as a means of promising females that there is no risk of another woman stealing him away from you and his children.
In the age of court orders and paternity tests, this is irrelevant.

You could use the above to make the argument that females shouldn't care about fidelity and guys should just fuck around within their monogamous relationship.
But lo and behold, both parties still value faithfulness, for a bunch of reasons I don't feel like listing desu.

Also
>correlation
Where is the correlation between past sexual activity in subjects and infidelity?

>>29352942
Which is a reasonable stance I won't challenge, because it's your right to have it.
All I'd say is it limits you, but you're not an idiot, and you know.
Good luck anon.
>>
>>29353122
You want to respect a women you like. You want to be able to love her, in the face of her shitty past. But how can you, when she sucked and fucker a lot? It's the most repulsive thing, to love a whore
>>
>>29353211

Sucking feminine dicks doesn't make you gay though. I really don't get why that's so hard to understand.
>>
>>29353194
I'm not actually. Obese people want junk food, I don't assume otherwise. I'm just pointing out they can't tell people with healthy diets they're wrong for wanting that. Personally I don't think people should eat junk food but people have the freedom to do so. I don't care unless they start trying to propagandize.
>>
>having bfs who she was sexually active with
>slut

God, you're such an incredible faggot it makes me sick.
>>
>>29353231

>respecting women when they aren't even capable of respecting themselves

Why?
>>
>>29353254

You've gone completely off topic now anon. Do you have an actual reason as to why dating without marriage bothers you?
>>
>>29353225
Of course is ok. To marry is to own the other, and to be owned by them. If you don't like that, don't marry.

Virginity is one of the most strong bonds one can have in life. Every first stable sexual partner a person has, has a large % of being one of the most emotional markers of her life.

You just see things different than me. You say that sex millage is not important to weight the value of an relationship, and I say it is very important. Thats ok, I'm trying to help OP based on what I have seen on life.
>>
>>29348780

How do women not bite cocks clean off when men do this.
>>
>>29353281
Never do it. Whores never change.
>>
>>29353292
It doesn't bother me.
>>
>>29353235

Sexual activities between two males is gay.
>>
>>29353321

But not if it's a feminine penis.
>>
>>29353225
>But lo and behold, both parties still value faithfulness, for a bunch of reasons I don't feel like listing desu.

What are these reasons? This is the crux of the issue.
>>
>>29351789
>muh biological imperative

you Kant be serious
>>
>>29353301
Because they enjoy being degraded and dominated. It's the top fetish among women.
>>
>>29353338

Penises can't be feminine because women don't have dicks. If you're gay then fine be gay who cares, but don't delude yourself into thinking traps are straight.
>>
>>29352127
Both
26e606e26e2
>>
>>29353369

But I'm not talking about traps.Sucking feminine penises is totally straight.
>>
>>29353235
t. a faggot
>>
>>29353293
>to marry is to own the other
No. There has been reforms in western legal systems over the last century to prevent this being the case.
Marriage is a contract that protects a relationship and the people in. That's it.

>Virginity is a strong bond
Look, it really isn't based on my experience. I don't even speak to the girl I lost mine to. In all honesty, I didn't like her that much, just wanted to fuck.
The bond you may be talking about may have something to do with emotional attachment.

>>29353348
Ok fair call.
I would say things like:
>fidelity is a symbol of commitment that people value
>some people get insecure about sex and ask their partner to only be with them, which is fair
>some people DO feel that emotion is linked to sex and don't want to risk the emotional stability of their relationship
>some are monogamous to conform to expectations
>concerns about the paternity of children in and out of the relationship
Of course, these are just reasons people value fidelity in their partner.
Some people value it in themselves, because they like the idea of their emotional attachment being mirrored by their choice to make love to one person.

Those are the ones I can think of.
>>
The only woman I have ever loved was a virgin.

The ones I have met after that I never loved, although sometimes I desired them quite a lot. They never gave me butterflies in my stomach.
>>
>>29353532
Fair point what the one thing that I noticed about the counter argument is that you ignore the fact that the poster said "and the other owns you" so for him the ownership is mutual. I honestly agree with you, I'm just pointing out the flaw in your argument.
>>
>>29353532

>Marriage is a contract that protects a relationship and the people in

I don't understand this. How exactly does marriage protect itself (or the relationship or whatever) and the people in it?
>>
>>29353593
It protects the women, and fucks the men. More like that. Lose half your shit, your house and your children guard. So much protection.
>>
>>29353532
Most of these reasons for fidelity have parallels with the reasons why someone like OP would value sexual inexperience in a partner. It can be symbolic, emotional, culturally expected, among other things. I don't see a reason to deem these motives legitimate in one case and not the other.
>>
>there are people that would kids a girl that had some dude's dick in her mouth
>there are people that would touch a girl that let some dude cum on her
Fucking nasty
>>
>>29353689
*Kiss not kids
Fucking christ
>>
>>29353591
Semantics to be honest.
I felt the phrase "to own the other" covered both parties.
No worries. I'll remember that when I'm writing contracts
>tfw law student

>>29353593
Because the contract is recognised as valid by the legal system it originates in.
So, the legal system, government, and authorities agree to be bound by its terms and implications (e.g. a spouse being allowed to immediate see an injured partner), or in the case of children, an agreement stating that both will care for them. When the contract breaks down, that's why new court orders are needed to enforce certain things.

Basically, making it a contract makes it a valid thing in civil law, which can then be enforced, invoked, or used to protect people involved in it.
Prenup is a good example as well.

Very romantic, huh?
>>
>my girlfriend had sex before me! the fucking bitch, what do I do?

you people cannot be serious
i literally cannot believe people like you exist
>>
>>29353743
Why not? No one wants to love an used and impure women, only the faggots and cucks
>>
>>29353739

Oh yeah, very romantic. So is divorce.

Ah well, I suppose marriage actually meant something once upon a time
>>
>>29353665
Very true, and I included them to be even-handed.
Like I said, it comes down to personal view.
I see some as not worth the effort and emotion, because they're either unrealistic, or difficult to find with any intent to do so (for example, try opening a date with "are you a virgin?" - doesn't go well), which makes it an emotionally draining "requirement" for a relationship.

All the above are arguments as to why it shouldn't matter.
They can do it, but it'll just hurt them in the long run.
>>
>>29353775
>meant something once upon a time
It meant more, sure, but it still means something. It's a symbol of commitment, and as I've said, it protects people.

It's just less emotional now, because there are other means of protecting relationships (see: de facto), and religion is becoming less and less important, along with its institutions (i.e. the symbolic and holy marriage).
>>
>>29353743
I know, right. These guys have to be kidding us. Literally just like hitler. They're all white males.
>>
>>29353787

>because they're either unrealistic
>try opening a date with "are you a virgin?" - doesn't go well

This just reflects the current absolutely terrible state of Humanity and society nowadays. It shouldn't be accepted just because it is like so.
>>
>>29353165
Except marriage isn't better
>>
>>29353838

It's not a symbol of commitment or any of that bullshit, and the only thing it protects is women. Having a girlfriend may as well be the same thing as marriage if you're a man, because if you actually do get married you get fucked over HARD.
>>
>>29353838
It means more today, in an age of free consequence sex and multiple partners, that one women conserve her virginity. This will surely makes her more valuable on the eyes of lots of dudes.
>>
>>29353739
>implying the marriage laws we have right now aren't ridiculously bias towards women so they only protect one party

Really m8? I expect better from a law student, I'm a dumb stemcuck programmer and engineerfag but I can see the obvious problems with our current system.
>>
>>29353787
>for example, try opening a date with "are you a virgin?" - doesn't go well

That's true. Some people find women at church.

It's okay, I'll just off myself eventually
>>
>>29353895
It is pretty biased in protecting females, and it's an issue.
However, the beautiful thing about the country I live in is that court policy can influence decisions, and there's a lot of discretion. Considering that the primary motivator for the bias is feminism, and it's increasingly being forced to the fringe, I see hope.

>>29353857
And we've come full circle, cause my response is: virginity or sex has no impact on a person's worth or value.
>>
>>29353955
What problems can you see?
>>
>>29353890
It is better though, at least outside of the travesty of a legal institution it has become in the west.
>>
>>29353969

>virginity or sex has no impact on a person's worth or value

Even if this is your opinion, the thing is that it does. Denying the truth doesn't change it.
>>
>>29353981
that you are a try-hard faggot, trying to show your flag of student law, to show your status on a anon board . . .
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.