[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you apologise after a social faux pas? It was my mothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How do you apologise after a social faux pas?

It was my mothers birthday today. I didn't think she cared about her birthday because she hasn't mentioned it recently. So instead of celebrating her birthday I went out dumpster diving (diving for snacks and food products). I thought it would be OK because, as mentioned, she has never expressed birthday interest. I stayed out the entire day collecting candy and snacks from the dumpsters in my local area.

When I came home my parents were fucking PISSED. I got home at about 7pm with a large bag of food. My dad screamed at me 'YOU BETTER HAVE PROOF YOU LOVE YOUR MOTHER IN THAT SACK YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT'. I didn't know how to react so I tried to make a joke by saying 'I d-d-d-don't but the condoms I found in our dumpster are proof someone does haha'. He got even madder and forced me outside. I had to climb in through the window. I feel really bad. My parents are arguing now and my mother is crying. It is my fault- what do I do?
>>
>>29348161
There are no such things as faux pas. Wrong, incorrect, false, exists only in the realm of reasoning. Behaviours are not right or wrong. Your parents can go fuck themselves.
>>
You did nothing wrong OP and I don't think your parents really thought what they said to you.
>>
File: e5N765k.png (844 KB, 719x501) Image search: [Google]
e5N765k.png
844 KB, 719x501
>>29348161
>'I d-d-d-don't but the condoms I found in our dumpster are proof someone does haha'.

Savage.
>>
Give it 2 days to let her cool off.
When she does walk up to her and apologize for fucking up, then either cook her dinner or take her out, also get her some flowers.

Dont include your dad, just let it be you and your mom bonding that way she helps keep your dad off your ass.
>>
>>29348527
I can't cook. I tried to make a brownies on Christmas and ended up using too many eggs and the whole house smelt like burning eggs for the entire day.
>>
>>29348161
> needs proof that child they had loves them
> expects you too...even though its obvious you do
>>
File: 1402892657217.jpg (13 KB, 387x309) Image search: [Google]
1402892657217.jpg
13 KB, 387x309
>>29348225
>Behaviours are not right or wrong. Your parents can go fuck themselves.
>>
>>29348682
I have never told them I love them, it is weird
>>
>>29348813
>I have never told them I love them
>>
>>29349214
why would I?
it isn't normal
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.