[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just learned from a friend that the girl I've been interested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o0lc2bmZpT1ro1iqvo1_500.gif (2 MB, 461x514) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0lc2bmZpT1ro1iqvo1_500.gif
2 MB, 461x514
I just learned from a friend that the girl I've been interested in for the past 2 years is actually a slut.

She has a history of at least 20 guys.

Just want to kill myself. I will never find a pure virgin girl.
>>
>>29347080
>Just want to kill myself.
y yourself y not just kill her?
>>
>>29347080
Don't you want to find that out before you fall in love with a woman? And you are not really bonded until you have sex and both bodies release bonding chemicals. And when women slut around they are very tolerant of these bonding chemicals and instead chose to slut around instead of staying monogamous. Which is why you need to find that out before, you had 2 years there was no excuse.
>>
>orbits a girl for 2 years

fucking hell mate
>>
>>29347080
What is your main concern about this, OP? Is it that if you were to have sex with her you would come closer to all those other men who have had sex with her, or that she would be less emotionally ready to be with you, thus making your chances of a relationship with her more fragile?

Serious question.
>>
>>29347729
Yes. I don't want to feel I'm being cucked through time travel.
>>
File: 1464025066758.png (515 KB, 688x720) Image search: [Google]
1464025066758.png
515 KB, 688x720
>>29347080
>for the past 2 years
I've never understood how people can be interested in someone FOR THIS LONG and never act on it. I think like 2 months was the longest I went before telling a chick how I felt, got rejected, but I then moved onto someone else
>>
>>29347080
You want to kill yourself because now that you know she is a slut your failure with her appears even bigger than it was.

Had she been pure, oh my, you would have felt like an army crashing against a wall of well-built shield.

But alas, now it has been revealed the citadel had holes in its walls, and passages to. Unbeknownst to you, many other armies have infiltrated the stronghold, and took advantage of its warmth, while at the same time harvesting enough booty to live to see another day.

But you? You were just besieging a town that seemed walled to you only. Behind your back, trade routes brought supplies to the city, so that it could endure your siege with no pain nor sorrow. And not just that: while you were waiting, it got many armies inside and hosted their generals with banquets and orgies.

It must be really frustrating to suddenly become aware you have been denied access to something that is considered, by all means, the epitome of accessibility.
>>
>>29347080
lower your standards and move away from her stinky swamp city shit hole. not even projecting I swear.
>>
>>29347080
spank her naughty cunt
>>
>>29347080
That's why you never get an oneitis.
>>
File: smugs_in_rain.jpg (39 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
smugs_in_rain.jpg
39 KB, 500x504
> that the girl I've been interested in for the past 2 years is actually a slut.

So you didn't know she was a girl before now?
>>
>wanting to kill yourself
>for a woman
>for a slut in particular

Yeah, please do so.
>>
>>29347080

>caring about women being a slut
>being interested in one girl and never saying anything about her
>thinking there are such things as perfect virgin girls
>wanting to kill yourself over women
>spending time with women
>caring about women
>not realizing women taking up 20 cocks in her history is well-adjusted member of society

wew lad
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.