[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how is it like to have an attractive gf? Do you get used of it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3
File: KvhmQfuIqOo.jpg (99 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
KvhmQfuIqOo.jpg
99 KB, 604x604
how is it like to have an attractive gf? Do you get used of it after a while? Is there a lot of other men who try to cuck you?
>>
>>29346173
That's a trick question anon, you don't.
>>
if you want to keep an attractive girl around, don't try to treat her life a gf. Girls don't get over that bad boy phase till they're like 40 and sometimes never. Don't believe that shit that she wants a "nice guy" lol
>>
>>29346241
This guy is a fucking idiot
>>
Yeah I was with an only 8.5 and the amount of guys who knew me and her were together yet still tried to click was insane. You really need trust and a ethical gf in this world of thirsty dudes. Also you get used to the physical part but if you really do click the attraction lasts much longer if not indefimately. I know it's a meme by personally really is everything
>>
I cannot imagine the power of an attractive young white female, it must be intoxicating. No amount of money could compare.
>>
>>29346173
when you have an attractive gf, nobody tries to cuck you as hard as your gf does.
>>
>>29346251
says the riobot that cries how he can't get pussy
>>
It kinda sucked. I had random guys always coming up to me saying "how lucky I was" because she was out of my league. It also makes you worried when she goes on girls nights out because you know there are going to be a bunch of douchebags trying to score with her and her friends.

Pros are that it's a confidence booster and you feel pretty good walking into establishments with a hot girl and it's kinda addicting getting the "how is she with him" stares from randoms.

In the end though the relationship didn't work out because I couldn't find a good job and she find someone better. Weirdly enough my looks actually never mattered to her. I will never understand girls.
>>
had a very cute girlfriend for a while. at the start of the relationship she was letting this guy flirt with her so I flipped the fuck out on her and then she never let it happen again. it let my lose some of my trust for her. you can't let all the dudes checking her out in public get to you as long as she's safe just forget about it. other guys are savage and will fuck your cute girlfriend so stay safe
>>
>>29346414
>I had random guys always coming up to me saying "how lucky I was" because she was out of my league

Don't worry about shit like that. If she's willing to date you then she's obviously not out of your league. What they really mean when they say you're lucky is that they're jealous because they could never get a girl like that.
>>
>>29346414
>I couldn't find a good job and she find someone better.
>Weirdly enough my looks actually never mattered to her.

I think you just answered your own inquiry.
>>
>>29346241
this. any time i had a girl show interest in me was when i kind of treated her bad
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466169135172.jpg (10 KB, 261x184) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466169135172.jpg
10 KB, 261x184
Literally have had one hot gf in my miserable life and she was being texted by dudes constantly and messaged on Facebook all the time by guys trying to sleep with her. She may have cheated on me and I may have been chucked but honestly she was pretty unstable mentally and worked a lot and had a really big weed habit so I don't even think she would have had time. We broke up and now I grow marijuana at a state facility and do tons of heroin and watch anime all the time. She lives with another bf and they both work at bdubs and are pretty broke. Hot bitches are just people. You r9k lads and red pillers give them too much credit. If women were as devious and intelligent as you supposed then they'd be the alpha gender. Hot women are just people who accidently ended up attractive. Their personalities are the same as anyone else. Don't over estimate them OP.
>>
>>29346173
I have a 10/10 gf. It's obviously awesome, but I don't know what more there is to tell. AMA I guess

Best thing about it is probably that it's pretty good for your self-esteem to know you are desired by someone you desire.

Also (and I am being 100% unironically serious) the fact that she's cool as shit is more important to me than the fact that's she's hot. That being said, sex is GOAT though.
>>
>>29346721

currently talking to a 9-10/10

should i try to fuck on first date, or play get to know? We are texting, and I'm stalling her, because Im not going to seem clingy, or too into her. she knows and I know she has hoes, but she complains about meeting guys with hoes.. I will never understand the hypocrisy
>>
>>29346241
This is so much bs. Girls do want a nice guy, they just don't want a beta wimp like /r9k/. The problem is that when you sperglords try to act "tough" you act like dicks. You autistic binary shits are incapable of understanding that you can be a decent human being without being a pushover faggot.

But you guys rather cry about le evil Chad stealing your gf, pushing away any responsibility for your own shortcomings like the entitled little crybaby NEETs you are.
>>
>>29346173
Yes you do, you eventually get tired of her shit and want to leave.
>Cuck
I don't think you know what that word means friendo
Dudes will always try fucking your girl friend. No matter how ugly/fat she is.
>>
File: Master_Memer.jpg (238 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Master_Memer.jpg
238 KB, 720x1280
>>29346822
yeah i'm sure that's true ;)
>>
>>29346173
Currently have a hot vietnamese gf

She has a stable strong family unit and it shows.

If you have any chads in your friend circle, shut them down quickly and decisively in the beginning. My gf isn't allowed any text or social media contact with this one faggot in my friend circle and she abides by it.

If dudes in public touch her inappropriately get in their face immediately. This one faggot touched her cheek, unaware i was her bf, so I grabbed his wrist pushed his arm into his chest and shoved him backwards. He wanted to fight but i would've wrecked him.

The unfortunate part is the mate guarding bullshit. You also have to be willing to cut her off instantaneously if you set boundaries or "rules" and she disobeys them.
>>
>>29346241
what makes girls act this way? every time I've tried to be nice and friendly to a girl they turn away but as soon as i jokingly call them fat or a whore they start laughing and talk to me
>>
>>29346938
Id also like to add that if you act like a needy, clingy faggot that is the fastest way to build resentment and get cucked.

Treat women like children. If they behave badly, withhold your attention and affection. They can't stand it. Only reward good behavior.

Good luck lads
>>
>>29346822
top tier post. should be stickied
>>
>>29346173
>>>29346241
>This is so much bs. Girls do want a nice guy, they just don't want a beta wimp like /r9k/. The problem is that when you sperglords try to act "tough" you act like dicks. You autistic binary shits are incapable of understanding that you can be a decent human being without being a pushover faggot.
>
>But you guys rather cry about le evil Chad stealing your gf, pushing away any responsibility for your own shortcomings like the entitled little crybaby NEETs you are.

truth. those people fail to distinguish between being a Nice Guy and a good person.
>>
>>29346173
bretty damn good
>>
>>29346959
When you shower women with attention or treat them nicely it gives off the impression that you're desperate and you have low value (thus giving them respect and supplicating to them).

When you treat them like shit, it signals that you view them as disposable and below you. Women want a guy who they perceive to be highly valued by other women.

Acting like an aloof, detached asshole has worked well for me. More so because its my nature.
>>
>>29346819
Just >b urself
If you feel like fucking and she's into it, fuck. If you enjoy talking to her, talk. If you're getting bored, stop talking.

Don't think of her as some sort of fish you're trying to catch by "gaming" her. Just live your life and do what the fuck you feel like without screwing over other people.

If you know she likes you and you feel like hanging out, just give her a call and ask if she wants to hang out. If she doesn't, then do something else. It's honestly that simple.

Nothing is more unattractive to girls like some autistic tryhard "PUA" faggot. They can sniff that shit out.

>>29346920
I'm >>29346721 so I'm obviously doing better in life than you. But if you want to imagine me as a fedora wearing Brony to make yourself feel better, be my guest.
>>
>>29347008
post pics of your gf then if she's so hot
>>
>>29346920
>>29346920
Wow Moot looks really creepy in that background here
>>
>>29347005
it's worked for me too. Sure, a "good guy" will eventually settle down with a girl and probably have a family but only AFTER that girl has went through her bad boy/party/drug phase and has had multiple loads blown in her.
>>
>>29346938
I'm not sure how well this works. I understand the instinctual desire to mate-guard, but it reeks of insecurity and weakness, which women hate more than anything else.

Having said that, there do need to be boundaries in relationships. A girl should understand that even if she's not cheating, it shows a lack of respect for you to be in close contact with other guys. Unfortunately a lot of girls don't seem to understand this and will accuse you of being controlling if you call them out on it.

This is why I hate relationshits. No matter what you do there's a bullet in every chamber designed to blow your brains out.
>>
>>29347008
>They can sniff that shit out

No they can't. Gaming girls is the beginning of a beta's ascent into chad territory. Once you have the self-assuredness of success it becomes ingrained in you and becomes natural.

It only comes off as something detectable because its clearly forced and canned when you're not confident, lack experience, and are probably anxious.
>>
>>29346173
yeah a lot of guys will go after her, and yeah you kind of get used to it sometimes I personally have cheated on loads of really attractive females and I don't know it's a relationship is pretty shitty
>>
I have an ex that used to model.

1) Overall, the experience was nice. She was attractive and it was a self-esteem booster to be seen with her.
2) People would also treat her nicer and by extension I would also be treated better.
3) Sex wasn't great. She was godly attractive but she forced me to do the majority of the work.
4) I think having an attractive GF changes you for the time that you date them. I had more confidence in myself (in certain areas) and other women view you differently. I had previous girls that friendzoned me try to reconnect after seeing me and my ex on instagram/fb

cons and there are a lot of them, but I am going to only highlight one or two:

1) 7-8/10 in physical appearance, above average but nothing special; however, because my ex was outrageously attractive and there was a disparity in our physical appearance, EVERY guy we came into contact with went out of their way to hit on her. Waiters, randoms on the street, random people at restaurants, etc. The more attractive guys that hit on her would adopt this type of smug attitude about trying to "steal" her away and it was maddening. The more ugly but buff guys would try to emasculate you and shit on you to steal her away. It was a constant mind fuck and I don't think most people realize how tiring it is.

2) This is related to the first, but after you see this shit every time you go out, you begin to question the relationship when she goes out alone. It eats you up inside and eventually poisons the relationship. This is how my relationship with her ended. I was incapable of trusting her and the jealousy got to me.

>I still see her in the occasional advertisement and it depresses the fuck out of me
>>
>>29346938
you're either gonna get knocked out in a public place or she's going to cheat on you. Good luck to you bro.
>>
>>29347068
>Gaming girls is the beginning of a beta's ascent into chad territory
LITERAL AUTISM DETECTED
>>
>>29347064
Well she thanked me for fending off the cheek faggot. Its a cost-benefit, but I'd rather look slightly insecure than let random dudes touch my gf.

I consider non-reaction to other dudes imposition of their will or space on your girlfriend nuanced cucking and nothing is worse than that psychologically for me.
>>
>>29347099

God damn that is cut throat. It really is every man for himself in this world, no exceptions. I'm such a little cuck that if a girl told me she is taken I'd probably actually respect that and bake off. I'm a fucking pussy .
>>
>>29346173
im with 10/10 goth girl right now
used to get stressed by dudes always trying to hit on her but im over it im the only one fucking her pussy
1 time a nigger tried to talk to her in 7-11 and I got out of the car and went full autist calling him a dumb faggot and he just went inside after gf called him a nigger kek
>>
>>29346173
You don't get used to it. It stays awesome, especially when you first live together and start fucking constantly.

Yeah, other guys are a problem. You have to be a little controlling, and actually work to build trust. If the girl isn't receptive to that then the relationship either wont get past the beginning phases or will evolve into a constant struggle for power and arguing often, which is not fun. I got lucky in that my girlfriend is hot and intelligent, and says that my controlling tendencies show that I care.
>>
>>29347008

>feel the situation out

good advice, but i knew this

>If you know she likes you and you feel like hanging out, just give her a call and ask if she wants to hang out. If she doesn't, then do something else. It's honestly that simple.

I'm stalling this part out. she already openly mocks lesser dudes on her instagram, so I want her to feel like to have me looking her way, and being in her phone is a rarity, and not to be taken for granted

she is younger than me by about 9 years, and has replied to every text I sent 1:1
>>
>>29347134

Autistic people > Normies.
>>
>>29347153
It probably helps that your girlfriend is Vietnamese. They seem to have more tolerance for beta behavior when it's necessary than Americunts.

Good luck to you, bro. It sounds like you've struck a good balance between alpha and beta in your relationship.
>>
>>29346498
A job is a sign of your goals and therefore your future potential, which translates to a girl sizing you up for marriage potential.

Robots think this means she only wants you for money and free stuff. They don't accept that it's perfectly natural and that guys should be doing this too, unless they want to support a girl completely.
>>
>>29347236

viet girls are so hot they should not even count as asian, they're like latina - lite.
>>
>>29346173
im a chad who only comes here out of boredom. i had an attractive gf. president of her sorority even.

yes people try to cuck you. all the time. whether or not they are successful depends on the girl.

honestly it sucks having a girl out of your league. girls care more about status than anything, so if you dont impress her friends, she'll think she can do better.
>>
My hot girlfriend is in Cuba right now. Whenever I'm out with her if I leave her alone men will come up to her, in Cuba it sounds like the men there can be really creepy. Sounds like she's ready to leave because unless she lies to people and tells them our gay friend (he's there with her) is her boyfriend they just come out with stuff like "you don't have a boyfriend in Cuba, though" and won't leave her alone.
>>
>>29347158
I never found the "controlling" type of shit to work. When that happened, the more physically attractive guys would know that their behavior was getting to you and they would escalate their behavior. I think most of the people in this thread are bullshiting when they say that shit, because it never helped for me.

For me the only way to minimize their interactions was to try to laugh or ridicule them. That shit is hard, especially when they are trying to emasculate you. If you're short or if they are taller then you (I am 5'10), the taller guys will stand next to you and put their arm around you as a show of dominance. The more asshole tall guys will straight up go and rub your hair like they would do to a child. All of these people are people that you can't fight, because it happens so fucking often. You can't threaten every single one because it happens nearly every time you go out, and many of these guys would have no problem with fighting you to show some type of physical dominance over you.
>>
>>29347303

Cubans are aggressive as fuck I live in south florida.
>>
It's both good and bad.

My gf is a Stacey, a solid 8/10. Blonde, blue eyes, etc. Hitler's wet dream since she's aryan as fuck. The good part is that it gives you a lot of confidence, as you will notice that other guys are visibly jealous of you. Hell, even my parents and relatives are impressed that I managed to get her. My Chad cousin never really respected me before, and he treats me differently now (although I was a skinny beta in the past). Girls will also start looking your way, since we all know that women are attracted to taken guys.

The bad is obviously other guys hitting on your gf, often in front of you. As a king of manlets, I've had to deal with 6'3" uber-Chads hitting on her in front of me knowingly. It's fucking annoying and tiring, since it happens so often. "The most attractive women are also the most lonely" is a meme. I've gotten competition from pretty much all types of guys, from Chads to old rich dudes. Not only that, my gf has attractive friends as well, some of them single, so when it's a girl's night out, I worry. Not that I let it show, of course.
>>
>>29347270
Yea, you need a combination of your intervention and her strong morality to have a successful relationship with a hot girl.

Furthermore you need to fuck her life up when you have sex with her.
>>
Dating a Hot Girl-

Best thing - You feel good showing her off

Worse thing- the jealousy and the untrust that festers inside you because you know that you're inferior to her
>>
>>29347372
Yeah apparently one guy just grabbed her hand and tried to push it down his pants at a club. Like fucking wut.
>>
I never would have thought that so many Chads visit this board...

Also, thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gutSCU4-3Q
>>
>>29347005
Studies have also shown that women find a scowl more attractive than a smile from a guy when making first impressions.
>>
>>29347365
If a random dude puts his hands on me im putting my hands on him end of story. Barring some MASSIVE 6'5 jacked nigger I'm not letting some faggot rest his arm on my shoulder.

Letting some random dude physical impose himself on you is akin to rape in my book. I'll push him off and if he escalates I'm going for his nose.

Fuck that shit. It makes me angry thinking about that happening
>>
>>29347164
Pics? Dubs for Pics? Please?
>>
>>29347482
Yepperdoodle. under the layers of social nuance and grace women want to be raped by a perceived high value male
>>
>>29347237
>marriage potential

I'm not interested in this.

>guys should be doing this too

Agree. But I don't think such relationships will last. I can't see relationships built on status lasting. I think goals are good, but I think "goals" is code for status for a lot of people.
>>
>>29347463
I thought I would never get a girlfriend. I visited this site everyday and self pitied myself like the rest. Than one day in College this hot blonde started talking to me and blah blah blah from their I somehow got a hot girlfriend as my first girlfriend at the age of 23. Shit happens man. Doesn't mean Im a Chad.
>>
You get more of a sense of why the feminists are right about many men being creepy dudes who won't take no for an answer.

>inb4 bait
I'm not even baiting, they're right on that point.
>>
>>29347484

You say that, but if it happened in real life 9/10 times you would freeze and get punked. You're not tough dude, neither am I that's why we post here. A lot of these chads can fight too.
>>
>>29347463
Failed Normie Ex-Chad Reporting

From 0-17 I did the normie thing. But it rapidly degenerated and I relate more to robots now. This board is entertaining and goes beyond the surface level bullshit and taste of normies.

You'd be surprised
>>
>>29347484
That's nice, but when you're with her that will happen to you all the time. I'm not exaggerating, but at every bar some dude will try to do that. A waiter might pat you on the shoulder while flirting with her. What's worse, is that every guy will also try to insult you while hitting on her.

I used to adopt the physical escalation reaction but you can't do that in the long run. There are too many men that do it and involving yourself in physical fights for every interaction is impossible. In most of the situations, especially if the girl is more attractive, it is up to her to shut them down. In other cases, acting neutral and physically interacting with your girl will shut them up.
>>
>>29347574
I'm not some MMA mongoloid but I'm 5'10 180 an I can box. I've gotten in three fights in my life and won all of them. I would be humbled if somebody knocked me out (seriously). I've been rocked in the face but never dropped
>>
>>29347621
Yea I agree thats more wise.
>>
I've been married to a woman I personally consider very attractive.

After 2 years or so, I mostly stopped caring about that. It's just ... love. She's a part of me. She's not like a pretty girl I see on the streets. She completes me.

>Is there a lot of other men who try to cuck you?
Actually no. Maybe I'm deluding myself and she's not that pretty? On the other hand, she never parties, all of her friends are women (or gay), and she has a terrible sense of dress.
>>
>>29347682
"Choose a wife like you would furniture; Looks good, but not good enough to steal"
>>
>>29347633

and you'r really going to make a scene in public attacking some guy because of a comment? Get real man. You're not going to do shit.
>>
>>29347270
Here's a little hint buddy: People who brag about being Chad's on an anonymous forum aren't actually Chads.
>>
>>29347099
>The more attractive guys that hit on her would adopt this type of smug attitude about trying to "steal" her away and it was maddening. The more ugly but buff guys would try to emasculate you and shit on you to steal her away. It was a constant mind fuck and I don't think most people realize how tiring it is.

I hate this shit so much. Someone who is so weak-willed that he's willing to stab another man in the back for pussy deserves no respect whatsoever. Have some fucking self-respect as a man. I find it absolutely repugnant.
>>
>>29347633
>fighting over females

this is how i know you will not have a family despite having a gf in this moment
>>
>>29347716
whatever you say anon. after being chased out of omegle threads for looking "too much like chad" i felt safe using the term to describe myself, once.

eat a dick
>>
>>29347535
>built on status
It's not necessarily built on status. If you're going to spend your life or any significant amount of it with one person, then you need to have an established minimum that you'll be satisfied with. If you and that other person together cannot meet that minimum then there is no point in being together. It isn't selfish or shallow to not give up your own life goals just for the sake of being with someone.

And some people's minimum is gonna be bigger than others. Some people want a mansion, 8 cars, and to never work. Others want a house in the suburbs, a 9-5, and something that drives. It actually is important to evaluate these things for a successful relationship.

And if you're not interested in marriage (or life partnership, not necessarily legal marriage but long term commitment) then don't see why you would be in a relationship,at all.
>>
>>29347706
>"Choose a wife like you would furniture; Looks good, but not good enough to steal"
That's honestly the last thing that went through my mind.

I think she's really beautiful. I was extremely nervous just talking to her at first, even though I'm a few years her senior.
>>
>>29346241
This nice guys finish last and they hate nice guys. Women only date criminals,drug addicts,abusive,controlling, and selfish jerks. The nice guy never gets laid.
>>
>>29347947
I'm a friendly, decent and peaceful guy and I've dated a few beautiful women and am married to one now.
>>
>>29346173
I am amazed at the quality of Op's pic.
But I am also amazed at how the girl in that picture is doing it just to get attention, but to no avail for the members of the opposite sex.

I cannot tell if I am more outraged by OP's question or by this girl's narcissism.
>>
That's why I'm 25 and I'm at the point of saying fuck it i'm going to mexico. I mean fuck it that or south east asia. I can't deal with that shit, but I can't deal with no puss either.
>>
>Is there a lot of other men who try to cuck you?
All the fucking time.
Facebook, Whatsapp, texting, at school, every-fucking-where is some asshole trying to steal her.
>>
>>29346173

Well, uh, given how I have literally nothing going for me, maintaining such a relationship would be a disaster waiting to happen.

I think I'm fine with being alone.
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.