[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most Erotic KV experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12
What's your most erotic KV experience ? Bonus points for KHHV experience, double boost for / V O Y E U R I S M /, triple boost for incest. It doesn't need to be something she enjoyed, or was aware of.

>be me
>in HS, ready for math exam
>studying before it starts
>struggling with a problem
>8/10 qt3.14 notices I need help
>she moves behind my chair
"need some help anon ?"
>bend sligtly over my shoulder
>and starts gicing explanations
>I can see her cleveage
>I don't realize she has noticed
>she acts like she doesn't care
>our cheeks are alsmost touching
>bell rings
"are you going to be ok ?"
>I can't concentrate for the whole exam
>fail

We were competing for the 1st rank on this subject. She already has a boyfriend and probably did this to make me loose concentration. or maybe she doesn't care and honestly tried to help the retarded virgin I am
>>
>>29339201
I played doctor with my Step Sister once...
>>
File: 1aPsvlr.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1aPsvlr.png
17 KB, 651x641
>>29339238
more ! the nostalgia pepe demands it ! ! !
>>
>be me
>in track and field club
>stretching exercise with partner
>like usual, last to be chosen
>spotted by Megamilk-chan
>hot as hell even with a sport bra
"hey, come here you!"
>at least I'm wearing a brief
>barely touch her to avoid boner
>my turn to stretch
>have to sit and reach toes
>while the partner push your back
>she uses her full body weight
>can feel her breasts
"More?" she asks with a slutty tone
"y-yes..."
>endure the pain for the boobs

She is the fastest athlete in the club, superiority complex but now often praises me for my flexibility, already has a bf tho. in this position you feel when your partner tense/relax, like reading in his mind
>>
File: tumblr_o5nzi5emV71uygwmho1_500.jpg (79 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5nzi5emV71uygwmho1_500.jpg
79 KB, 500x667
So... no one into / V O Y E U R I S M / here ?

bumping because I have a long ass greentext incoming
>>
I have no idea what KV, or KHHV mean so I'll just post my most erotic experience.
>unisex changing room
>girl before me clearly stealing a bunch of shit
>9/10 basic qt around 25 years old
>left some sort of old undershirt and socks tucked away
>still warm and smelled a little sweaty
>masturbate to them right then and there and cum in like 15 seconds
>cum blast like a good meter and a half and hits a wall
I took them out of the store and fapped to them, after a while the smell got a bit vile so it was hard to fap to it, and after a month or so the smell disappeared. I just threw it out since I couldn't really get off to it since it just started to smell like the rest of my stuff. I think I have a smell fetish

as for my most recent really erotic fap it would have to be this
>https://nhentai.net/g/149421/
I'm not really a cuck, but this non demeaning "cuck-lite" is not that bad.
>>
>be in hospital to get pilonidal cyst removed
>hottest nurse takes care of me
>she's still in schooling
>helps me change
>gives me enema
>awkward to walk to toilet, since I have a boner
>she praises me for being so brave
>says she wouldn't have taken it like I did
>>
>>29339637
summerfag spotted

Kissless Handholdless Huggless Virgin
Kissless Virgin

but you got points for good story

>>29339704
th-this... holly fuck !
>>
>>29339739
i just don't browse this board a lot, I'm KHHV don't bully
>>
>>29339201
I've read this story before.
She was shy and had a bf right?
>>
>>29339294
I ain't digging back for them memories, they're cringy as hell.
>>
File: url9.jpg (104 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
url9.jpg
104 KB, 500x509
>>29339637
I work loss prevention at a fairly large mall and we get tons of homeless people who do exactly this to get new clothes. You just rubbed homeless chick clothes all over your dick.

Have fun with your new mystery disease.
>>
>>29339800
No. Really confident grill.

I've posted this, it was very popular. Just trying this thread with summerfag.

>>29339815
Wait until you see mine. Still typing.
>>
>>29339815
Anon pretty please..
We won't laugh but pls I need greentext
>>
>>29339835
i'm quite healthy anon
>>
>>29339201
youll niggers gay lolz no homo
>>
>>29339201
I took a girl on a date. She was in my car, and we were outside of her house. We sat and talked for like 30 minutes.

The end.

We don't date anymore.
>>
>>29339201
Me and my friend touched each other's dicks when we were younger
It is not fun to remember
We act like it never happened
>>
>sister's friend is sleeping over
>decides she wants to straighten my hair which was long and curly back then
>does it in her pyjamas with no bra underneath
>whole time i'm sweating like a madman trying to concentrate on pokemon coliseum so I don't get a boner
>>
Ok, this one is little bit long, it's not greentext, and is cringy-gold tier, pls be gentle.

When I was 9, I used to play /k/ommando with a friend. We had some really cool stuff for 90s kids, cool af realistic MP5 toys, actual tactical radios and we both watched Stargate. Every Saturday, we had some roleplaying fun time in our neighborhood, mainly bird watching pretending they were Goa'uld Death Glider ready to take off and shooting them with the "Stinger", actually our air compressed carbine. Good ol' time... I remember after watching the episode with the Goa'uld queen we were obsessed with girls, but didn't want to ruin our little game over it.

So instead of bird watching, we are going near the edge of our neighborhood, there is a not hill, it's 10m from the ground at least just along some apartment buildings for poor. We use binocular to check every single window looking for Hathor (egyptian goddess of fertility) who has "infiltrated Earth". Our best catch is a 50yo housewife vacuum-cleaning her flat. At one point she stops and suddenly grope her breast, maybe back pain, slightly aroused but disappointed.

Resigned to go home, my friend signals me he spotted a Goa'uld princess. What the fuck man ? Not the correct vocabulary. I'm pretty sure he wants us to us our imagination and pretend we got what we were looking for. Enough of this shit, I pretend he has been contaminated by hallucinogeneous gas and we need to go back to SGC (home). He begs me to have a look. FINE. And at my surprise, there is a teenage girl in a pink tutu, probably just coming home from Saturday practice.

1/?
>>
>>29340137
Laying low on the ground, comfy grass mattress, glorious feeling in my pants. She is doing some more ballet moves like a gracious swan. After touching what seems to be a CD player, she abruptly goes to classical dance to full hard rock trance. I remember the words from O'neill : "goddess of sex, drugs and rocknroll". She bounces everywhere, unleashing her inner self constricted by the ballet training, doing slutty moves and all. WHAT THE FUCK.

She is actually doing it, stripping naked in front of her mirror. However she only take off some accessories and head straight out of her room. "Sh-She is probably going in a chemical bath to breed new Goa'ul larvae, colonel" "You are right, captain. We should wait for her return." Dad calls us on the radio, I'm trying to explain the general we are on an important mission but he says he's going to send SG-11 (mom) to take us home. So we leave, but we shall explore this planet some more.

2/3
>>
Used to play a facesitting game with a neighbour girl when we were both 7 or 8 years old

Kid me got way more action than adult me and he didn't even understand what he was doing or why
>>
The room of the girl next door is straight across my window. I see her undress on the regular, right out of the shower, do naked acrobatics since shes a gymnast, work out on a treadmill being able to stare at her ass bounce up and down, she even had friends over which i saw undress with her. Cant say that i havent fapped to that shit before but generally i dont care about it. I also wonder if she can and does watch me shower or similar.
When she was on vacation with her whole family my mum was supposed to take care of the plants. I took the key, snuck in there, copied all the pictures and videos containing more gymnast shit i could find from her broken as fuck notebook. Then i proceeded to dress her clothes, because im a faggot, (pantyhose, jeans shorts, tops, high heels, panties, bras, swimsuits what have you in different combinations) shoved things from her up my ass as makeshift dildos and came so incredibly hard so many times, nothing can compare. I wish i would get another chance at that but apparently they dont go on family vacation anymore.
Btw, i dont find her attractive desu. Its just the heat of the moment
>>
I dry humped my step sisters while they slept and copped a feel off of the one who was my age when she slept next to me on the sofa. My step father and mother divorced and they're married with kids now but I still wonder if they knew...
>>
File: 7juyht.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
7juyht.png
124 KB, 358x272
Not a KHHV, but I used to put my index finger as a "joke" inside my sister's asshole when I was around 7. She is three years older than me.

Nowadays I still wonder if she knew what she was doing. I certainly didn't.
>>
Nice copy pasta you fuck
>>
>>29340275
who the fuck are you talking to?
>>
>>29340178

The captain just got the best idea ever : we are going to install a telescope on this planet ! Asking for funds was not easy though. We convinced our respective parents that we were interested in stargazing because we were Stargate nerds. Our families are close, so we managed to have them team up to buy the telescope. It was a really decent one, not to expensive, not to cheap, perfect for spying on girls. BUT, our parents being the asshole they were insisted we attend an astronomy club.

Ok, we will just make on voyeurism session every month since every Saturday night is now spend in the club. Can we at least play with it before ? Our parents agreed and my dad drove us by night to the spot. Since we are mounting the telescope on the hill, he has to stay in the car. Minimum light source as well, so no flashlight. Perfect plan. Voyeurism intensifies.

We both put our SG1 patches on and my friend say "You first, colonel". I'm almost crying out of such broliness. It's a little hard to find the same spot we used last time, but he gives me the exact coordinate "2nd building from the left. 3rd floor. 5th window from the left." IT'S HER ! And she is doing nothing ! NOTHING AT ALL ! I don't know if it's the fact that my father could catch us any moment now or the fact that I'm actually spying on someone who's not aware of my presence, but... This is a pleasant feeling. I got a good show of her yawning at her desk and decided to pass the telescope to the captain.

Bored at some point, we decided to actually do stargazing.

>mfw voyeurism get me to know more about the stars

3/3
>>
File: 32.jpg (575 KB, 720x2441) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
575 KB, 720x2441
>>29339310
mixed wrestling ?
>>
bada bump
>>
>>29340434
this story was pretty cute 2bh famalamadingdong
>>
Spiderman pls
>>
>>29340137
>>29340178
>>29340434

Did you talk to the ballerina ?
>>
Was helping a 19 year old family friend with her computer. She came and sat down to watch, and like put her leg in between my leg as if our legs were interlocking, and she leaned on me while I worked.

>could feel lack of bra
>trying not to get a raging boner while restoring Windows XP
>unsure if she is doing this sexually or because our families are so close that were basically family and she didn't care
>>
>>29342557
I never understood families that were okay with touching eachother.
Every family I know that does that ends up having incest.

She probably wanted your dick.
>>
File: ss.jpg (30 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
30 KB, 358x272
>>29340257
I guess you deserve an enhanced screenscap anon

bumping for more incest and/or voyeurism story
>>
ive had phone sex before in gr 8. shit was so hot i remember cum seeping out of the tip of my dick without even jacking off.

she was one of the hot ones in my grade too.

unfortunately as i grew up, i became more disgusted with people and my last gf was a skype ldr and im still a virgin.
>>
>be KV
>when I was 16, got on really well with this girl I knew
>eventually ask her out, she says yes
>we hold hands
>she breaks up with me after a month
that's how I lost my hand holding virginity.
>>
>I'm alone with a girl in her room, kissing, groping and all that
>She shows me a condom and goes "wanna do it"
>"no"

End of story. that was 11 years ago and I'm a 25 year old virgin. Don't regret it though.
>>
In a movie theatre kissing and groping her tits and thighs. She wouldn't let me get to her pussy.

We stopped talking a few days after that night and I miss her a lot
>>
>>29342945
topkek

she sounds like a skank desu
>>
>>29342978
She tried to be, and that was exactly what turned me off. She came on to me.

There were rumors around that she was fucking some 20 year old guys at 14. The thing with this is that she was spreading the rumors herself.

Of course all that tuned out to be bullshit and I belive she remained virgin to late adolecence, probably because of her strange reputation.

I remember thinking, that she will laugh at my 14 year old dick and will make fun of me, because she has been with someone who is 20.

Nowdays she is a huge hamplanet who is single and always spills huge spaghetti whenever she sees me.
>>
>>29339201
I honestly don't know how you losers are a KV I lost my KV at 13 and lost my actual virginity at 14 I'm so socially awkward I might as well be autistic
Also took my sisters KV and actual virginity when she was 14
>>
>be KHHV, 15
>group of friends decide to go to school dance Friday night
>someone invites another girl, J. curvy, big tits
>get to dance, needed to buy tickets in advance
>pooranon so had to wait for dad to get paid to buy mine
>J didn't buy one either so we can't get in
>decide to walk home
>get to end of her street near woods
>"anon, this is where kids go to make out. want to go in?"
>does a bear shit in the woods?
>walk down the trail, pretty dark. find concrete blocks to sit on
>she leans in for a kiss. kiss back
>start awkwardly making out. feels nice
>my hand brushes her boob by mistake and I apologize
>she tells me it's fine and felt nice and puts my hand on her boob
>even through her sweater I could feel how soft and warm it was
>keep making out and feeling her up
>she takes my hand and slips it under her sweater and I start feeling her up over her bra
>feels like she's on fire
>she's kissing me harder and sighing into my mouth
>she stops and asks me if I want to go further
>I say sure and...
>stand up and start walking further down the trail
>turn around and she's looking at me like I'm retarded because , well, I'm retarded
>says "maybe we should just walk home"
>walk to her house, she says good night and goes in

and that's how I remained a virgin for another two years
>>
>>29339201
There was one time when a girl didn't look at me with disgust in her eyes.
>>
>>29343051
It's pretty much random chance desu. There are no consistensies between adult virgins, exept said virginity.
>>
>>29343084
there seems to be a problem with people who don't get the difference between "erotic" and "sexual"
>>
>>29343162
4chan police have been heard from again.
>>
File: 1448430173992.jpg (76 KB, 321x348) Image search: [Google]
1448430173992.jpg
76 KB, 321x348
>be 17
>go to sports club after school
>on the way there spot class Stacy
>imagine your 7/10 dyed blonde bitch caked on makeup and in her yoga pants
>says "Hi" first while looking me in the face
>caught me offguard and I hardly managed to squeeze a "Hello" back at her
>continue walking

This happened several times with the same Stacy and it's probably the most "Erotic" experience I have up to date as a KHHV with hardly any interaction with the opposite sex.

Now that I finished highschool, I bet that will go down to 0.
>>
>>29339201
>Before PSHE class
>be me, huge tit fanatic who always autistically goes on about pop culture references no one ever understands (plot twist, still am)
>sitting around next to almost affable egomaniac friend who only is friends with me because I pay attention to him when he talked about himself.
>in comes one the hourglass titty monsters
>sits 3 seats away from me, nobody in-between
>conversation between my friend and the titty monster and her friend
>I can hear them jesting about putting condom's on banana's potentially in the coming hour
>almost sweating
>my friend asks titty monster if her bras are expensive at G-cup level
>later asks titty monster if I can touch them
>feel like I'm taking off
>pop culture references can't save me now
>reach towards her breasts to fondle them
>she is smiling, not in a smarmy way but in a sort of collected way
>make astute explorations into each and everyday to go forward, stalling.
>she's wearing a jumper over the top of her shirt, suddenly wonder if this changes everything
>her friend is looking at me piercingly
>get thrown off completely
>hands are on this chicks chest wriggling like the fucking challenger disaster
>abort mission sounds rattle in my head

>can't figure out if my friend did me a favor or lead me into the mouth of a shark.
>year later
>told by oneitis that tittymonster apparently got revenge on another chick who gave this Chad a handjob by blowing him.
>if I had the chance to get her to leave the room with me I might not have scarred myself mentally.
>still think about this once a week.
>>
>>29340434
a+ good read
>>
>>29342864
>i remember cum seeping out of the tip of my dick without even jacking off.
That's called precum and is it really that rare or odd if you are a cut amerifat? Literally happens with me all the time
>>
>>29344648
yet again, something sexual is not necessarily erotic

I thought gay shill would do better job on /r9k/ since it's summer

or is it just shitposting ?
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.