[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is every woman a carbon copy of other women? The differences
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10
File: literally.jpg (329 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
329 KB, 900x800
Why is every woman a carbon copy of other women?
The differences you may see are just a result of influences in their youth.

Literally every woman wants the same exact type of guy.
Literally every woman has the same view on sex.
> if she had a bad experience or can only get non-chads she'll say she has low sex drive.

You will never hear a woman who isn't religious say that she should save herself for someone special.
Every woman who plays tabletop rpg's, just do it because their BF forced them into it, or they're doing it to fuck the nerdy guys.

Women do not genuinely enjoy having a hobby, or being successful at life (if it's not financial).
You can see how they're carbon copies, when you realize that if you can fuck 1 chick, you can fuck them all.
There's just this thin line between being unfuckable and being desired by every woman on the planet.
They're like mindless robots, and those PUA faggots found the cheat codes to having ONS's with everyone's wife.
>>
Biology. Women absorb what men do because they see then as potential mates, they want to pass the best possible things on to their offspring
>>
>>29336402
You're too far gone anon
Women are humans just like men. They are influenced by things like men are, but they still have human emotion and empathy.

It's not very intellegent to dismiss billions of people just because you personally have a difficult time understanding them
>>
File: 1465694748275.png (63 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1465694748275.png
63 KB, 400x400
>>29336402
>they're like robots

was with you right until that point

curation done by original
>>
File: 1465274260946.png (493 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1465274260946.png
493 KB, 750x750
>>29336402
so I take it you dont have alot of experience with women then
>>
>>29336435
I get laid.
I know more about them than you.
And if you're a woman then fuck off, you don't even know your own gender.
> dismiss billions
> implying there's billions of women who don't want Chad.
>>
It's a type of masking or social personality pruning which everyone uses to maintain a semblance of normalcy when in public. This reduces conflict and smooths interaction between possibly very different people. Women in particular are very careful to maintain a 'perfect' image which hides or minimizes their flaws. Like asking "why do women wear makeup when it makes them look like every other woman?" They WANT to look like every other woman. They think it's a good look.

Then if you earn their trust they may bring the walls down a little and allow you to witness their nasty hygiene rituals and terrible acne that's normally concealed.
>>
File: 1465671162725.jpg (46 KB, 596x667) Image search: [Google]
1465671162725.jpg
46 KB, 596x667
>>29336402

That's great man. I'm sure your entire perspective on women has been formed by Facebook screencaps and greentext stories from here, /b/, and /pol/. You're 18-25 and you missed out on socializing well in high school and are either acting like a shy hermit in college or didn't even go to college. Why? because YOU FUCKED UP. You did not put in the effort to be accepted socially and to enter the dating pool. You and everyone else on this board are NOT CUT OUT FOR THIS. You will not be until you put in the effort to self improve. You make fun of the "bee urself" advice all the time and you're right. You shouldn't be yourself. You should improve and be a better person. But you won't. You've adopted this NEET ideology down to your very soul and your life is a fanatic worship of failure and self pity seen only in cult ranches.
>>
>>29336499
as scary as it sounds women are just as complex as you. Also this chad complex you have is just you trying to shift blame away from yourself
>>
File: melting.png (701 KB, 1266x944) Image search: [Google]
melting.png
701 KB, 1266x944
>>29336499
"I Get Laid." -- notorious /r9k/ badass who gets all the bitches and has The Scoop(tm) on women
>>
>>29336485
I have more experience than all of you combined.
Go talk to women on a daily basis, realize what works and apply it to all women and reap the benefits.

Like I said, the differences is based on their influence in their youth.

Meaning, they still function the same as any other woman. So while woman A is saying she's not like woman B, you can still fuck her using the same tricks you used on B.

Don't listen to what they say, and watch what they do. When you realize the outcome is the same for doing exactly the same thing from a script. You'll realize they're just machines pretending to be different when they have no actual individuality.

You might go outside and talk to lots of women and think "wow, there's a lot of interesting women out there"

Then you begin to look at DATA< like actual statistics to be reminded women are the same.

Go look up statistics on anything gender related. Watch how for men there's a disparity while for women it's a straight line.

There are handsome wealthy men who are willing to marry a fat ugly whore, yet no woman wants "guy-guy" the guy where there's nothing really wrong about him, but he's "boring" to women because he's just a normal guy.
>>
>>29336674

>Don't listen to what they say, and watch what they do. When you realize the outcome is the same for doing exactly the same thing from a script. You'll realize they're just machines pretending to be different when they have no actual individuality.

So in all your time on 4chan, you haven't learned that men are exactly the same? It's just over different things, like video games or political bandwagoning or handicrafts.
>>
>>29336603
> implying
I'm stuck with talking to women every day.
My problem with women is that they been all wearing a mask. They might use different words, or different make-up, but they ALL want the same thing in life.

They're empty, vapid.. replaceable.
They have no identity, the only difference is their appearance, social skills, and financial state.
>>
>>29336666
t. butthurt woman or gynophile who secretly suspects that OP is right and must therefore argue with them
>>
File: 1466124652925.jpg (32 KB, 279x365) Image search: [Google]
1466124652925.jpg
32 KB, 279x365
>>29336716

whatever you say buddy, i'll see you behind the jack in the box counter
>>
>>29336698
Now you're just pulling shit from your ass.
I'm going to sleep, enjoy shitposting while eating ice cream and crying about how much weight you gained today.

No one wants you nigress.
>>
>>29336712
>they been all wearing a mask

You guys finally figured out satellite internet out in the bayou, huh?
>>
>>29336674
So how many countries have you been to personally to study the women? Because I really hope youre not just pulling these facts and statistics from the internet. That would be pretty funny
>>
>>29336402
>Literally every woman wants the same exact type of guy.
there are other types of guys besides "not you", OP
>>
>>29336748

>NUH UH U WRONG
>U FAT
>I GO TO SLEEPIES NOW WITH MR BLANKIE!
>>
>>29336674
all this post proves is how impressionable you are
>>
Women like assholes because they seem more fit to survive, which will help their potential kids survive. Whether they admit it or not this drives a lot of their decision in finding a mate. They think they have individual taste and unique interests but in reality biology plays majority role in who they want.
In other words women have to be a lot of the same for the benefit of the species. They are the nurturer. If women liked whoever and fucked whoever (they kinda do) then there would be a lot of stupid and fucked up genes all over (there are)

Eugenics ftw

For real though no one is unique it's an illusion that we are separate. Even the vast majority of men who are ideal mates are similar to one another. It's no secret. People who are successful and mate have certain qualities in their genes.
>>
File: keep-calm-and-abandon-ship-27.png (43 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
keep-calm-and-abandon-ship-27.png
43 KB, 600x700
>>29336769
> youre
> facts
> statistics

You're laughing at someone for using information you agreed to be factual?

Or is this a poorly worded post, where you're telling people that data & facts isn't allowed unless you personally dedicated a lifetime to collecting the information yourself.

I bet you don't believe in evolution and other theories.
>>
>>29336712
so because a women finds OP unworthy of her attention all women are suddenly vapid and replaceable.
>>
>>29336813
> even the vast majority of men
> are similar to one another

No, biology wouldn't allow this.
Men are the gatherers, some need to mate, some need to provide. You need a variety of men to get a society of moving. While you need all women to take care of the children and boost the spirits of men.

This is why all women are the same, and many men are different (outside of wanting to fuck lots of women.)

If every man was tyrone impregnating 10 women and living on welfare, then nothing would get done.

You need a society of tyrone's, sheep followers, and you need thinkers.. and physical go getters.
>>
>>29336826
Do you use any other forms of research though?
>>
>>29336868
This thread must've triggered every woman on the board.
> thinks every guy who doesn't worship women, is unsuccessful with them

You know, it doesn't take effort to be born with good genetics and have an active social life and a place of your own.

I live in slut town, college town. It's really not hard.
>>
File: 1457398964700.png (55 KB, 165x168) Image search: [Google]
1457398964700.png
55 KB, 165x168
Life is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. We are all one being experiencing itself subjectively.
>>
>>29336674
There is absolutely no reason I should take advice from someone on r9k. Chances are you're lying. You have no merit here, perhaps you should choose a different place to brag about yourself (reddit).
>>
>>29336925
What forms of research do I need to say I believe in evolution without you laughing at it?
>>
>>29336402
Why cant you understand women are just the same as you emotionally.
>>
>>29336944
Don't take my advice, take advice from the millions of people who are actively having sex with women.

https://www.reddit.com/r/seduction
https://www.reddit.com/r/sex
https://www.reddit.com/r/theredpill

JUST LOOK IT UP ON HOW TO GET LAID
The problem with you losers is you want to do things your way instead of the right way.
>>
I can see why you're all kissless virgins. Some of the shit you guys buy into is hilariously bad.
>>
>>29336435
this desu, OP is delusional
>You can see how they're carbon copies, when you realize that if you can fuck 1 chick, you can fuck them all.
>There's just this thin line between being unfuckable and being desired by every woman on the planet.
Then how do you explain people like me who have fucked a handful of women, but have a hard time getting laid?
>>
>>29336948
I can see I have upset you and I am sorry I was just trying to point out that I dont thinks its fair for you to make assumptions without correctly researching your subject. Sometimes the internet can be unreliable and misleading. I dont think it is fair to say I dont believe in evolution. I just wanted to have a lively debate with you but now I can see you just want to blow things out of proportion and start a fight
>>
>>29336435
OP is lonely I guess
>>
>>29336726
>muh classism

shekelberg calls you a "gallerina" when he uses you as eyecandy lmoa
>>
>>29336402
How can you feel this way about women but not all sentience?
>>
If you don't socialize with women and just look at pictures of them on the internet or look at them from afar, yeah, you will think their personalities are all the same because you don't actually know the personality of a single on of them.

Women are inferior to men, they're pretty stupid thats for sure, but they each do have unique personalities.
>>
I don't think it's fair to say that women are 100% carbon copies of each other, but every bit of evidence I've seen shows that they're just far less unique, innovative, and creative than men. Every metric, they tend to be far more average.
>>
File: 1408955026222.jpg (127 KB, 806x605) Image search: [Google]
1408955026222.jpg
127 KB, 806x605
>this thread

Original oregano
>>
>>29336931
Gendo pls go.
>>
File: 1464740538081.gif (1 MB, 202x202) Image search: [Google]
1464740538081.gif
1 MB, 202x202
Women are so much more emotionally intelligent than men it's savage. The one thing I will say though is they're experts at justifying hypocracy/believing their own bullshit. I mean, try to trap one and pin them with logic and they just spout off quicker and quicker..
>>
I really don't get normalfag logic.

They get upset at OP saying "I get laid" and "I have more experience" (which are also poor arguments in return) but then they act like they're not on /r9k/ while trying to be superior to everybody else ("I wouldn't take advice from someone on /r9k/ despite being someone on /r9k/ myself"). I mean good goddamn how fucking stupid can you be
>>
>>29338219
They are not more emotionally intelligent at ALL. They are actually completely out of touch with their emotions and are incapable of controlling them at all. Just do HRT and see how dumb you can become.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.