[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't make it to work today >call co-worker to ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 142824864491.png (858 KB, 848x1080) Image search: [Google]
142824864491.png
858 KB, 848x1080
>can't make it to work today
>call co-worker to ask if he can cover my shift
>he asks me if I talked to the manager first
>tell him 'no'
>he tells me he doesn't COVER SHIFTS unless the manager personally calls him
>>
>>29333741
>ask someone to do extra work as a favor to you
>they say no
>WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE RIGHT GUISE?
>>
is it okay to constantly ask the same person to cover shifts if you know they don't do much on their days off?
>>
I remember you posting a similarly entitled post yesterday with the same image. I guess this is just your new epic meme, cool.
>>
>>29334319
"Nothing" is exactly what I'm doing on my day off. It doesn't mean I'm free.
>>
>>29334319
And they wonder why there are shootings.
>>
>>29334319
I hate this mindset. It's like people think just because you have no friends and no social life you are okay with slaving away 7 days a week with no breaks.
>>
>>29334319

Fuck no. I don't answer calls from work or co workers on my days off. What I do on my own time is my business.
>>
>>29333741
>that image
Where's the gay part?
>>
>>29334319
How the fuck do they know?

Just say you have shit you need to do and hang up, so you can go back to masturbating with your own feces.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.