[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/suckateverything/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1446872319778.jpg (11 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446872319778.jpg
11 KB, 184x184
who else /suckateverything/ here?

> tried to get a drivers license, wasted hundreds of my parents money, eventually the instructor told me to just give up
> tried to get in to music and play guitar, after 6 months of lessons all I could were a few chords and even then often messed up
> at school barely passed anything, just too dumb to understand
> try to play multi player vidya and get my ass kicked by everyone in every game no matter how long I play
> nobody ever asks me for help anymore, because they know I am useless

how to live with yourself
>>
>>29324556
get a job that any retard can do like garbage collector
>>
>>29324556
Get autismbux, and let the normies do the dirty job.
>>
>>29324556
>> tried to get in to music and play guitar, after 6 months of lessons all I could were a few chords and even then often messed up

This is normal for guitar you fool. Should've just continued. In fact, go start up lessons again.
>>
>>29324578
I'm not even that autistic, just bad at anything practical

I live the NEET life for now though
>>
>tfw literally the only thing i'm good at is computers and even then i don't know how to code
>>
>inb4 'I can TOTALLY relate, I'm not even in the top quartile of my postgrad studies, my third novella is coming out slowly, it's getting harder to learn an instrument in your 20s, I don't earn enough to get into robotics as seriously as I'd like, Russian is even harder than Arabic, my drawings are still not exhibition-worthy, I don't feel I do as much as I could at the animal shelter I volunteer at, it's soooooooooooooo hard to be useless, tfw a waste of space, any other robots know tf? ;_; '
>>
>>29324657
>good at computers
>can't code

then wtf are you good at? Browsing the web?
>>
>>29324681
IT shit. I have really good google-fu and my computer illiterate family pays me to fix their shit sometimes.
>>
>>29324556
Its OK, you have autism.
>>
>>29324681
IT is important. You don't need programming to know how to fix a computer.
>>
>>29324703
Unless you miss the + operator, or used intitle: and intext: together, or negated them with - , or would get captchas routinely for overuse of | and .. , you probably just think you're good.
>>
>>29324556
Sounds like you didn't even try OP. 6 months of Guitars lessons. Did you count the days? Why don't you just stop moping around and actually get into something apply your self for fucks sake. Start by leaving this website then go and pass the drivers test.
>>
>>29324589
>>29324785
Justworlders at it again.

'T-talent doesn't exist! If you suck, it's your choice! It's not that I have it easier, I-I had to work exactly as much as you!'
>>
>>29324815
Let me get this straight. Your trying to prove to us that you're useless am I right? Why?
>>
>>29324894
That post was about you, not about me.

Myself doesn't matter here.

That said, I have literally wasted a decade doing the exact thing that you dismiss me with, 'try harder'. I've been 'trying harder' to learn to draw, program, become generally cultured, read novels, educate myself. All I accomplished was a wasted, lonely decade with no interaction. It left me a cripple. Everything I read, hours upon hours upon hours of reading manuals, rereading novels, downloading textbooks, refocusing myself on Wikipedia, left no trace. My brain didn't absorb. All that ensued was a huge, meaningless gap in my life.

Thanks a lot, fuckers.
>>
>>29324928
>>29324894
But of course, I should have 'tried EVEN harder!'. Or 'tried SMARTER!'.

Sure.

Why not.

I still have *some* decades left before me.
>>
>>29324928
You sound pretty educated to me op. Some people don't know how to read and write!!! Ha what does that tell you?? You just decided one day to call yourself useless great you did it but, your not op. Your telling me instead of wasting that decade playing vidya you actually tried to learn new things. Trying different things. THats not being useless bro being useless is sitting in your room leveling different wow characters. Cmon man give yourself more credit
>>
>>29324980
I am not even OP you cretin.

Why must I be told off for being a lazy faggot and such by people who can't even read the thread with comprehension.
>>
>>29324992
>>29324980
Also, telling inferior people not to give up is one of the more heartless things one can do. 'Try harder,' says the normalshit, 'you might just manage not to bleed out as you walk over this patch of glass and barbed wire'.
>>
>>29324556
Don't beat yourself up too hard, I played woodwinds in my local orchestra for two years and I couldn't pick up guitar either. Try a nicely structured instrument like a clarinet. Cheap and easy like your mother, and will give you a sense of accomplishment when you learn it. Also steps up your oral sex game not that you'll ever eat a chick out.
>>
>>29324703
J-Jason??? A-Aaron??
>>
>>29324669
Actually, Russian was easier than Arabic for me. Granted, YMMV. Since you speak English, I'd recommend starting with German. Spanish if you're American and want something practical, French if you're Canadian.
>>
>>29325093
nope
oregano comment
>>
File: giphy.gif (605 KB, 512x588) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
605 KB, 512x588
>>29324633
Well, your problem then, sucks to be you.

If you can't even act like an autist, all is lost.
>>
>>29325105
>Actually, Russian was easier than Arabic for me.

Actually, I wondered for a moment which to put as the harder one. I just reckoned that Slavic languages are known for their multiple inflections, while I've read nothing comparable about Arabic. It was just an example.

I tried to learn many languages, failing every time.
>>
I know this feel.

I'm dumb as shit. I've had to take multiple of the sameccourses at my community college because i just fail the exams.

Us. The dumb ones. We have to work twice as hard at pretty much everything. It sucks. But I'm sure you've realized, its reality.

I'm going for a CS degree, and even though i keep failing, I'm just going to keep trying. Because i have nothing else. Mine as well you know?
>>
>>29325186
i feel you dumbro

I just wish they'd put us all in a nice playground and leave us be
>>
>>29324556
> tried to get in to music and play guitar, after 6 months of lessons all I could were a few chords and even then often messed up
Ah,anon,as a "guitarist" i can tell you that 6 months are nothing,a few chords is actually a prety good result.Also,i feel like a lot of people,especially depressed people,who try to learn to play an instrument are not that much into music.Now,with practice is indeed absolutely possible to learn how to play,but if you do it just for doing something,instead of actually loving music,well,it becomes a lot more complex and unpleasant.
>>
>>29325142
Have you tried German? A lot of the words are the same or are easily recognized because, surprise, English is German mixed with some other languages. Give it a serious try, if you can't learn German with a proper tutor then you can say you're completely fucked. Once you speak two languages, the third is easier.
>>
>been learning Violin for two months
>failed my concerto audition but still got accepted into the orchestra
Life is so hard, I'm such a loser!
>>
>>29325364
I am not an English native speaker actually. I'm Polish. That said, I like Germanic languages -- I've looked into German, Old Norse, Icelandic, Swedish, at various points, I even checked out the Wiki article on Gothic once -- all in vain.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.