[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>no girlfriend who likes alt. rock and obsessively listens
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1459277497986.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459277497986.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>no girlfriend who likes alt. rock and obsessively listens to math rock and jam rock artists
>no girlfriend to play music and write songs with
>no girlfriend to drive around and listen to music with
>no girlfriend to write and play acoustic folk music with on sleepy days
>no girlfriend to listen to soulful, jazzy hip-hop with while doing ordinary things
>no girlfriend to pour thoughts and feelings into musical projects with
>no girlfriend to share songs that she closely identifies with lyrically and emotionally, so as to better understand her
>no girlfriend who likes writing and sharing lyrical ideas together
>no girlfriend to feel the strong emotional release of a particularly sentimental song with, choking up while singing, holding back tears while playing an instrument
>no girlfriend to feel deeply emotionally connected with while doing a jam session together and playing spontaneously and passionately
>no girlfriend to express yourself with and let out frustrations and anxieties with by playing music together
>no girlfriend to sing to you softly when you are tired
>no girlfriend to experiment and record songs and projects with, trying to get the sound to be just as you imagine it
>no girlfriend to learn and grow with as musicians
>no girlfriend to continue unfinished projects with and make them whole and complete
>no girlfriend to listen back with nostalgically on old recordings made together, and all those recordings you both had made before you met
>>
>>29322216
Why would you need a girlfriend for any of those things?
>>
File: guitar girl.jpg (45 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
guitar girl.jpg
45 KB, 500x333
I completely understand this feel, OP. Here's to hoping we find her some day
>>
>>29322368
Is this a joke? How does almost any of that even work by yourself? Can you really not imagine how almost anything can be more enjoyable and productive when done with other people to collaborate with you?
Also,
>What is the crushing apathy that comes from loneliness that almost all of the time makes it feel impossible to enjoy anything?
>>
>>29322216
I know these feels, I just spent almost an hour working on a single chord and it doesn't even sound that good, but to be honest I don't even know if I'd trust the judgement of my imaginary gf - she'd have to be really musically inclined and even then it's normal to have differences of opinion on music. It used to get personal even with bandmates, so can you imagine disagreeing about composition or production with your gf?
>>
>>29322642
Because you can do it drama free with a guy.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.