[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do normies use 'virgin' to insult shut-in males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3
why do normies use 'virgin' to insult shut-in males?
>>
only other shut-in males do this, senpai. true chads don't care.
>>
>>29317270
because the only thing that undermines an autist's unshakeable pride is reminding him that you have what he could never get
>>
They're trying to shame us I guess.

They know that it cuts to the core of us whereas nothing else really can, it's their only weapon really. They know that they can't hope to win against men but they know that this is our only weakness.
>>
>>29317309
>what he could never get

prostitutes?
>>
>>29317270

If someone is looking to insult you, they will typically go for the obvious target.

I have at least managed to make myself look like I'm not a virgin, so they have to get a bit more creative with me.
>>
>>29317324
a woman who will like him for who he is
lmao
>>
>>29317374
so now you're changing what you originally said, we're talking about virginity here dumbass
>>
>>29317309
This entire post is bullshit. My pride is far from unshakeable, it's easy to insult me, and I'm not a virgin due to paying for sex.
>>
>>29317270
Because people value sex and the ability for men to get sex highly. If you're unable to fuck then by normie standards you're a failure. The thing they spend their whole lives trying to get (and sometimes getting), you've never experienced. They would be hurt if they were a virgin and someone called them out on it, so they assume it will sting you too.
>>
>>29317394
>calling me a dumbass
did i shamble your johnnies
>>
>>29317394
>>29317397

You know, having to pay a woman for sex is more pathetic than being a virgin. Unless you are a scumbag, in which case it's totally cool.
>>
>>29317270

Because it bothers you.
>>
>>29317297
>no true chad fallacy
>>
>>29317415
why is it pathetic, you can't get sex the normal way because you're ugly or whatever so you pay for it..?

nothing pathetic about that
>>
>>29317415
you always pay for sex though
>>
>>29317513
>you can't get sex the normal way because you're ugly or whatever so you pay for it

>nothing pathetic about that

Well, damn. I really can't say anthing to that.
>>
>>29317415
> if you're a scumbag

Maybe I am. I'd rather die having had sex with attractive women than die a virgin. Being a male virgin is only honourable if you're a religious celibate monk.
>>
>>29317628

I don't think being a virgin is "honorable", but paying for sex is certainly dishonorable.

> I'd rather die having had sex with attractive women than die a virgin

Do you have no pride? You're fine with being a pathetic excuse for a human being, as long as you get to stick your dick in a wet hole.
>>
>>29317532
well, how else are you going to get sex with an attractive person if you're ugly
>>
>>29317681
>You're fine with being a pathetic excuse for a human being, as long as you get to stick your dick in a wet hole.
not him, but if it's a wet hole attached to an attractive woman then yes
>>
>>29317270
Fucking women is the basics for males especially because even today men are valued the number and the quality of the pussy they could get, either with status or money.
Yeah you can have tons of money or popular but if you fuck plenty of bitches you are truly successfull.
Also losing your virginity is still a rite of passage, you are still a little kid if you didn't experience it.

Usually a good comeback in these situations is stab the guy in the eye and piss on him but usually it is enough to make subtle remarks about your weapon colelction and you have nothing to lose with a shooting spree. This makes people avoid improper jokes on your expense.
>>
>>29317309
You may have sex, but you will never understand life.
>>
>>29317681
How is it pathetic? Not everybody gets to have family life and relationships. The world has never ever been like that. Prostitution just accounts for those people and puts food on the table for the woman who is okay with it. Negative opinions about it are 100% inspired by feminist propaganda. Since it's illegal it's a black market, causing bigger problems like human trafficking, drug addiction in prostitutes, and dangers they wouldn't face if it were legal and regulated.

Prostitution is a good thing.
>>
if you're shut-in, you'll pay for sex and realize there are far better drugs to take for much less money
sex is overrated anyway, it's for frustrated people. there are many, so it's expensive. supply and command, boys.
>>
>>29317270
because if you're a male over 16, you deserve to be shamed for being a virgin
>>
>>29317724

I agree that it should be legalized, as that is the only way to keep it safe. Doesn't mean I can't think of it as pathetic. If you cant have sex with someone normally, there is something wrong with you.

>>29317698

Either find a way to attract them using something other than your looks, or just don't.
>>
>>29317415
>pathetic
>scumbag

Why? Provide either evidence or an argument for your assertions.
>>
>>29317787
so ugly people should be able to get sex normally to?
>>
>>29317794

It is pretty self-evident. It's not something that you could possibly provide objective evidence for. Can you provide evidence as to why it isn't pathetic?

>>29317803

Depends on what you mean by that. The ugly people on here might not, but ugly people in gerenal DO get sex normally.

I am not arguing for making prostitution illegal.
>>
>>29317834
You could theoretically provide empirical data on a correlation between 'pathetic' and paying for sex. I specifically said 'or an argument' which you've failed to provide.
Are you a girl? This is standard female discourse.
>make assertion
>when asked for reasons or evidence, say 'it just is lol' or 'well everyone thinks that way'

I can provide arguments on why paying for sex is not necessarily 'pathetic' or 'scummy'. What angle do you want me to approach it from? Utility? Semantically?
>>
>>29317941

Sorry to dissapoint you, but I'm a male.

You can't find anyone who WANTS to have sex with you. So, you go out and pay someone to fuck you.

Now, you want me to explain to you why this is pathetic. It's like asking me "what's so pathetic about smelling the warm spot where a girl used to sit?". I really don't know what kind of proof you want me to provide.

But, by all means, please go ahead and give me your "empirical data" that will prove how paying a prostitute for sex is not pathetic. Approach it from any angle you wish.
>>
>>29317834
just lol at you amerilards, prostitution is very legal in nz

https://www.newzealandgirls.co.nz/
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>29317834
>up next: anon draws a bunch of retarded arbitrary lines for when it is and isn't acceptable to not constantly be having sex with attractive women

let me guess, it's okay to buy a prostitute when you're a midget in a wheelchair... but not schizophrenia or autism or stuff like that that isn't so obvious?
>>
>>29318013

I'm not American.

Your reply is a non-sequitur. It has no bearing on this discussion.
>>
>>29318028
i'm free to type what i like, say what you will
>>
>>29318024
>it's okay to buy a prostitute when you're a midget in a wheelchair

>but not schizophrenia or autism or stuff like that

I never said those things...
>>
>>29318047

I was just under the impression that you were attempting to make an argument of some sort.
>>
>>29317270
Unless those people know you very well, they won't use the word "virgin" to insult you.
Stop browsing this board, it's hurting your intellect.
>>
>>29318072

It's actually the other way around. People you know well will not insult you in such a manner. It's the douchebags on the street that do this.

Unless you hang out with assholes, in which case you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>29317270
because it hurts
irignar
>>
>>29317415
you're always paying for sex, not directly, but with drinks, expensive dates, etc
>>
>>29318114
Unlike the internet stories you love to read so much, people can't smell the "virginity" on you, so the douchebags on the street won't call you virgin just like that.
>>
>>29317989
>dissapoint
wew

>
You can't find anyone who WANTS to have sex with you. So, you go out and pay someone to fuck you.

I'm not a virgin and have never paid for sex m80. I can almost guarantee I have more sex than you. I'm just arguing for the sake of it since you clearly haven't thought very much about what you're typing out.

>I really don't know what kind of proof you want me to provide.

I don't want you to provide proof. I want you to provide an argument which you STILL haven't done.

>But, by all means, please go ahead and give me your "empirical data" that will prove how paying a prostitute for sex is not pathetic

What? I didn't say there was such data. I said theoretically, which is why I asked you for evidence or an argument. Reading comprehension isn't one of your strengths I guess.

I'm not going to put much effort in here because you're either not trying or are just dense. Here's just a few reasons or scenarios which show why paying for sex is not necessarily 'pathetic', if we're taking it to mean either 'arousing pity' or 'miserably inadequate'.

>a successful man who doesn't want to waste time meeting women and who cares not for their company can simply pay for sex

>living in a culture where paying for sex is commonplace and accepted

>being an unfortunately ugly or disfigured man who is in other aspects of life quite prosperous

>a man who has decided to withdraw from society and all kinds of social media who just wants to get his dick wet sometimes

>a man who has realised that all relationships are transactional and has decided through cost-benefit analysis that just paying for sex directly suits his lifestyle better

>the definition of the words is subjective. What one person sees as worthy or pity, another does not. There are many people who exist who do not see paying for sex as pitiful.
>>
>>29318149

Often times the virginity can be seen, it doesn't have to be smelled.

What kind of people do you surround yourself with? No one I know ever calls me a virgin, even though it is painfully obvious to them.
>>
>>29318205
>What kind of people do you surround yourself with?
I was about to ask you the same question. I've been "that weird guy" for most of my life and had beefs with a lot of people (trust me, hundreds at the very least), never have I been called virgin out of all insults they could have used against me. It's only on /r9k/ where your sex life is *the* thing. Most people don't worry about that, they have much bigger problems (taxes, debts, work, stress, etc.). They're not gonna bother check your sexual history to see if they can call you virgin or not. And using it as an insult would be very awkward FOR THEM.
>>
>>29318190

Pathetic:
"arousing pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness."

There is your argument. People who pay for sex arouse my pity.

And I'll repeat the part of my post that you chose to ignore for whatever reason:

It's like asking me "what's so pathetic about smelling the warm spot where a girl used to sit?"
>>
>>29318256
Okay, then say that. "I personally find it pathetic."
When you just say something IS, you're asserting it generally.
However, that's a cop-out. Provide a reason other than 'I just do'. Do you lack introspection that much that you have ZERO insight into your own thoughts?
>>
>>29318444

Now you're just posting for the sake of posting.

I have been trying to make my case as clear as I can.

I literally don't know how to go about providing you with an argument that will make you happy. Prostitution is, in my mind, pathetic from the very outset.

I have expressed my thoughts very clearly, and yet you still persist in asking me to repeat myself.

I don't give a shit if you think prostitution is awesome. I don't.
>>
>>29318503
You're not making an argument other than 'it just is because i think so'.

I'm done here. You're too stupid.
>>
>>29318529

Have fun with herpes, retard.
>>
>>29317270
normies have no empathy for those they deem beneath them
>>
>>29318549
you're obviously the retard here m8
>>
>>29317297
this my best friend is 200% chad and he doesnt care that I am a virgin, his gf doesnt like me though because she thinks I am weird for having no gf, sometimes even bitches at him for hanging out with me

>tfw he left her hanging last week to watch the warcraft movie with me
>>
>>29318549
High end prostitutes are cleaner than Stacys.
>>
>>29317270
its mostly women, because women are harwired to love men that can attract other women.
>>
>>29318613

The oppinion of a tard is irrelevant, "m8".
>>
>>29318683
>The oppinion of a tard is irrelevant
true enough
>>
>>29317270
Indirect way of insulting someone for their intelligence since for them, sex is their only goal in life. And if you have failed to meet their standards, you're a "failure"
>>
>>29317270
Try incel, and because it applies.

A true robot cares not for the temptations of flesh. Companionship is just a meme.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.