[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are autism shoes and what should i wear instead to not look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: pepe sweating.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweating.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
What are autism shoes and what should i wear instead to not look like a sperg

I'm changing my wardrobe to be less cringy. I've swapped out my light blue/white target jeans from the 80's for dark navy already.
on top of that, how can i tell if a shirt is gonna look good or autistic? I can tell if its gonna be spergey, but I can't point out a decent shirt.
>>
>>29306330
If you don't know, then you already own an entire wardrobe of autism clothing.
>>
shoes that look like this, and converse shoes that have quirky designs on them
>>
>>29306373
Not everything, but a lot of it, from my beta HS days, yeah. I'm giving a bunch of my shit to goodwill.
>>
File: ayy.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>29306330
if you dont know what autism shoes are then you have autism
>>
>>29306330
Blue jeans, plain or near-plain t-shirts and running shoes. Make sure that they fit you.
Get a decent haircut. Just make sure your hair are <5-6 cm.

You literally cannot go wrong.

If you still think you look like a sperg is because you act like a sperg. The solution to that is way harder.
>>
>>29306396
this is what to wear instead or to avoid?
I'm guessing wear
>>
File: 669866.jpg (8 KB, 224x336) Image search: [Google]
669866.jpg
8 KB, 224x336
get a pair of plain brown suede boots. casual enough for work and everyday, rugged enough for outdoors.
>>
>>29306396
b-but, kanye wears vans! they HAVE to be cool!
>>
>>29306396

you should 100% wear these, they are the best looking shoes that will also allow you to blend in totally, provided you aren't obviously autistic at a glance
>>
File: autism shoe.jpg (59 KB, 624x439) Image search: [Google]
autism shoe.jpg
59 KB, 624x439
>>29306433
thanks fa.m
tb.h i asked about autism shoes in another thread and was shown this, which is every fucking tennis shoe ever. I thought tennis were the default running shoes. converse maybe?

i've tried getting a non-autistic haircut a few times now, but no matter what i tell the stylist it just grows into a shitty ballcut 2 weeks later thanks to ultra-straight hair that doesn't like to stay flat on the sides
>>
File: 1587307-p-4x.jpg (327 KB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
1587307-p-4x.jpg
327 KB, 1920x1440
Redpill me on cowboy boots. I was thinking of picking up a pair and going for an urban gunslinger sort of look
>>
>>29306615
Wear them with jorts
>>
>>29306540
I think the original intention of tennis shoes were for playing tennis. Just a hunch.
>>
>>29306477
can't find any SHORT suedes
>>
>>29306540
the pictured shoe is good enought, although I personally prefer less flashy colours.
Also ask your barber to cut the sides shorter. Generally works out well.
>>
>>29306831
that's what i went for the past few times, it stays good for about a week, but grows back pretty damn fast into the ball-cut like i said.
>>
>>29306890
go buy an electric razor and shave the sides of your head yourself for that trendy hitler youth cut
>>
>>29306615
Yes exactly.get a denim vest too.
>>
>>29306477

OH FUG THE TIME MACHINE WORKED

IT'S ACTUALLY 2009
>>
>>29307000
i would if you got quads
>>
>>29306330
Shoes:Samba
Shirts:fruit of the loom pocket shirts
Pants: kirkland khakis
>>
>>29306396
these are fine shoes to wear, not autistic at all as long as you don't wear them with slacks or something.
>>
>>29307214
looks pretty autismo desu, is it supposed to be the opposite
>>
thanks for all the advice senpaitachi. one last thing, what kind of shirts should i look for?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.