[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Try to act masculine like I was back then >Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1435001912777.jpg (48 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
1435001912777.jpg
48 KB, 500x599
>Try to act masculine like I was back then
>Doesn't work anymore
>The urge to crossdress died with my dysphoria so feminine side isn't separate anymore
>Which includes my attraction to guys
>I really want to appear straight and masculine so I could look normal enough for a gf
>But looks like am at the point of no return

This is so frustrating.
>>
>>29304097

C onsider suicide op
>>
you're on six layers of fucked up in the head right now OP
>>
>>29304097
It'll all be fine buddy.
>>
>>29304097
Fuck off or prove it. Show me your Juicy ass, show me your perfect lips. suck on your finger and make a picture of it.
>>
>>29304728
>this
Come on Emily, give us one last show.
>>
File: 1439931088963.png (155 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1439931088963.png
155 KB, 500x500
>>29304272
Thanks.

>>29304728
>>29304897
Stop being thirsty, get a drink.
>>
>>29305395
Just the tip... sry I mean, a bit?
>>
OP im sure its not that bad. show us a pic.
>>
WTF are you saying

stop making your biology your every waking thought

Gender issues and comparing yourself to societal norms is the shallowest introspection

think on a higher plane, you are a mind in a machine, stop fucking worrying about which model it is and instead what it can do.
>>
>>29304097
>>29305395
Just give into it. This is you, this is your personality, this turns you on and you want to be like this. If you fight your normal urges than you will become very unhappy.

You have to find the right people who will accept you. There is no reason to be frustrated, you are healthy, have a nice life and you live in a first world country.

You can be both, you can be masculine and straight one day and you can be a pretty girlish cute thing the next day. Everything is allowed, listen to your hearth and to my cock. Everything is allowed and possible, there are no rules for you, don't listen to others and follow your lust.

Did you sucked a cock? The first time can be horrible, but after the second and third, when you accept yourself, you will be happy cocksucker.
>>
This is why homosexuality was considered a mental disorder. I guess the reason things got fucked up is because of religion, because of judgemental assholes.

The truth is you're not a bad person for having sexual feelings for members of the same sex. The complete truth is its a door that best remains shut, because we're mammals, and we naturally will always seek the opposite energy, and as a male you will never never never never ever in a million fucking years get that from another male. You are designed from the inside out from the core of your being to be compatible and complete with a woman. Nature even went through the trouble of making it extremely fucking easy to tell the 2 sexes apart.

If it wasn't for the judgemental assholes who told people they were going to hell and they deserved to die, this wouldn't be an issue. If they simply explained, logically and calmly and with love in their heart, "Billy, you are free to do what you want with your body. However posting ads on Craigslist seeking 'breeders' for an orgy probably isn't the best way to live a fulfilling life," we wouldn't have these people suffering.

The shame and guilt compounds on the initial feeling and now we have people mutilating there bodies because they're "in the wrong body."

OP, think of Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. Think of the tune. How hard would it be to hum that tune and not hear the word reindeer?

Rudolph the red nose ___________

It would be very difficult. That's essentially what you have to do with your life, with your mind. Every time you reach for whatever, the panties or bra, just gotta pause for a second. Look at yourself and say "No more."

"This isn't who I am anymore."

Because really the concept of a static identity is false, but it sure dis make life enjoyable if your made up identity is something you like. All humans identities are made up, they aren't "real." All the world's a stage as Shakespeare said.
>>
>>29305395
I want it though!
I want you Emily
>>
>>29305833
How can i think on a higher plane then this?

>>29306031
I don't think being homo is a mental disorder. My gender dysphoria definitely was.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.