[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here //MENTALLY ILL// Emotional instable personality disorder-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 18
File: adaddfa.jpg (154 KB, 695x701) Image search: [Google]
adaddfa.jpg
154 KB, 695x701
who here //MENTALLY ILL//

Emotional instable personality disorder- Borderline type
Anxiety disorder
heavy depressive disorder
>>
File: 77415.jpg (479 KB, 1000x948) Image search: [Google]
77415.jpg
479 KB, 1000x948
I wish I wasnt so fucked up. So many things are wrong with me its sad
>>
>>29303142
>Borderline type
Boy or girl?
>>
>>29303142
used to have severe depression, anxiety and believed i had been abducted by aliens. got over all that shit though
>>
>>29303142
Bad. What do you feel? Or do you have apathy to everything?
>>
File: 1453421297019.png (122 KB, 561x624) Image search: [Google]
1453421297019.png
122 KB, 561x624
>>29303530
Boy

>>29303618
Constant emptiness or sadness.
>>
>>29303142
Schizotypal, anxiety disorder and depression here
sucks OP, hope you feel better in the future
>>
File: 1445789440843-1.png (1 MB, 730x953) Image search: [Google]
1445789440843-1.png
1 MB, 730x953
>>29303142
Doesn't fall under the "tumbler" disorders, but I have mow achieved a level of separation from separation of reality due to the quantities of LSD I have been consuming for some time now. I am clearly still a person, but I have detached myself from most of my human qualities. Others see this as a flaw, but I think of it as transcending egotistic barriers.
>>
>>29304258
that photo is so fucking 3dgy jesus christ
>>
>>29303142
BPD and depersonalization disorder due to childhood abuse. I'm taking medication and seeing a great therapist, so I'm feeling much better now.
>>
>>29304274
Ugh. Keep your stupid and dumb opinions in your pocket.

>>29303142
Hisitronic
>>
>>29303142
I have autism so Fuck you
And its diagnosed
>>
>>29304371
Me and you have actual issues which website was yours diagnosed from? Mine was web md
>>
>>29304411
>>29304354
go away tripfag
>>
File: eva ramiel leliel best grills.jpg (23 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
eva ramiel leliel best grills.jpg
23 KB, 500x314
>>29303142
Hey Reibro. I see you got some sweet new pics. I wish I could do something to help, and I hope things get better for you.
>>
>>29303142
bipolar type one
you get to be dante and it's virgil
>>
avoidant, I'm just starting to accept that it will never go away
>>
>>29304354
>Ugh. Keep your stupid and dumb opinions in your pocket.
>XxDarkBladexX
i hope this is bait
>>
File: 1444322246849.jpg (54 KB, 500x325) Image search: [Google]
1444322246849.jpg
54 KB, 500x325
>>29304274
I know but I can only be one at a time, edgy or a faggot, so I'm going with edgy today. I feel like a man. How does playing as a true disappointment feel like? Living free of rent in a basement must have its own merits, but how does it feel to know the best days for you are the ones when someone anonymously acknowledges your existence which
>>
>>29304457
Meh, you're just jealous because your opinion is automatically worth less than mine
>>
>>29304526
I'm not saying you;re not mentally ill, it sounds like you are. Hard to feel sorry for you though
>>
Major depression, GAD, social anxiety, ass burgers, OCD, PTSD.. Just counting things that have actually been diagnosed.
>>
File: 337062.png (112 KB, 317x317) Image search: [Google]
337062.png
112 KB, 317x317
>>29304484
Thats not me, I dont make these kind of threads. But hi
>>
>>29304558
There is nothing wrong with him being edgy you just don't get it
>>
>>29304371
I went to my primary care physician and being tested my a neurologist
Seriously fuck you. Neurologist says I have depression too.
>>
File: eva ramiel do it for her.png (161 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
eva ramiel do it for her.png
161 KB, 500x357
>>29304604
Oh. Well, you have good taste in best grills.
Would you like me to drop my anonymous email here? I could use someone to talk to, and I'm pretty damn good at helping people figure their problems out.
>>
>>29304655
Dot forher?
Literally what?
>>
>>29304680
You don't see the I?
>>
File: 9819-4d.png (138 KB, 1247x780) Image search: [Google]
9819-4d.png
138 KB, 1247x780
>>29304655
Im not really in the mood for talking or meeting new people. Maybe next time
>>
>>29304701
Oh I do now thanks for that
>>
File: 1427351966146.png (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1427351966146.png
34 KB, 800x600
I have schizoaffective. Some days it's worse than others. Lately hasn't been so bad. I've just been pretty depressed and haven't been able to get anything done. A few weeks ago though, I thought Hillary Clinton was trying to kidnap me so that I had to join her illegal sex slave ring.

I'm trying to clean up my room. It's pretty gross in here. There are ants, puke, and rotten food everywhere.
>>
>>29303142
Check the catalogue before posting a duplicate thread. Also, two or your "illnesses" aren't even in the fucking DSM faggot. They don't exist. Nice self diagnosis though.
>>
File: eat shit oroborous.png (50 KB, 365x373) Image search: [Google]
eat shit oroborous.png
50 KB, 365x373
If you are autistic / aspie, please take note of anybody who admits they have a personality disorder. These people are social vampires and should be avoided at all costs.

It doesn't really matter what flavor of personality disorder they have, just avoid. Don't even respond in this thread.

There is very little difference between a sociopath and person who 'just' has a personality disorder.

They are manipulators and will never get better. The only winning move is not to play at all.
>>
>>29304680
>literally what
>literally
Kill yourself or go back to tumblr.
I really dont have anything against tripfags but you're acting like a real faggot, for fuck sake.
>>
>>29304712
Well, in that case I wish you good luck.
>>
>>29304816
Shut up and keep your stupid opinions in your pocket. Also kys if you disagree with that
>>
File: 488344.jpg (551 KB, 720x1276) Image search: [Google]
488344.jpg
551 KB, 720x1276
>>29304832
Thanks, same for you too
>>
>>29304904
>I'm right and unable to listen to another person
>xdddd haters gonna hate xxdddd
>disagree with me, kys xdddd
You REALLY sound like a tumblrette. Even more reason you should kill yourself.
>>
File: dpHJWt1.jpg (975 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
dpHJWt1.jpg
975 KB, 3264x2448
oh look another mental health thread where we throw shade on those who have different mental illnesses than our own, claim ours are the hardest/only real disorders, diagnose and un-diagnose ourselves and others, debate energetically about things established in the dsm, etc

thses are so great
>>
>>29304940
You even pointed out that I am right. Haha also Tumblr is for people like you who always have they're fee fees hurt

>MC kys
>>
fuck off, marsy

THE original
>>
>>29303142
Two of those aren't even real diagnoses from the DSM...

I'm sick of fags like you posting shit about how "CUHRAYZEEE" you are because you have some self diagnosed mental issues. Also, I'm LMAOing at the people who say a neurologist diagnosed them. Only psychologists and psychiatrists are licensed to diagnose mental illness.

I've been schizophrenic for a while now, and it has fucked my life up. I had to drop out of college because I was committed to Fairview hospital's psych ward after a psychotic break. You fags wouldn't even believe the type of people in there who have legitimate forms of what you claim to have. Man up faggots. You're not super edgy and cool like the joker because a Facebook link told you you're a psychopath. Kill yourselves.
>>
>>29304354
>histrionic
>is a tripfag
Poetry
>>
File: 980x.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
980x.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
>>29303142
ADD and paranoid schizophrenia, on heavy meds so it's not too bad right now. The meds are making me feel like an actual robot and not the imagination robot i usually feel like.
>>
>>29304411
If you diagnose on webmd, you'll think a headache means you have a brain tumour.

No internet self diagnosis methods follow proper diagnostic procedure.

t. Doctor.
>>
>>29303142
>heavy depressive disorder
>claiming to have a form of depression that doesn't exist

KILL YOURSELF MR WEBMD
>>
>>29305041
it's weird how much of your personality you seem to have built around your plight and being "tough enough" for schizophrenia

and why worry about others? why the need to be seen outdoing them? why do you have to tell us how you suffer?

you can have the gold medal for world's best mom or most hardcore crazy person or whatever. i'm be eating my quetiapine and doing something worthwhile if you wanna come hang out after the award ceremony.
>>
>>29303142
SEELE'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>29305234
>implying
I never claimed to be "tough." I was just pointing out how enraging it is to have an actual mental illness ruin your life and to have some faggot make a pity party thread/contest for shit that doesn't even exist in the psychiatric community. Fuck off to tumblr faggot. It's like if you got a cut on your leg and told someone that you know what it feels like to lose a limb. Fuck off.
>>
>>29303142
It should be required for self diagnosing fucks like you to take a tour of a psych ward before you can claim to be mentally ill.
>>
>>29305319
I get that.

I'm just sick of people who think that because you're not a total failure or don't act like a fucking spaz when you're manic that you don't really have a severe, unbearable condition---not realizing that a youth of severe paranoid delusions, parental abuse, and drug abuse has some effect on how you're able to conduct yourself.
>>
>>29305725
I know what you mean my man. I have severe, chronic, crippling, diagnosed, acute, major anxiety disease. I was diagnosed with terminal anxiety last year. The doctor told me I only have 75 or so years left to live :_[. Some people may have objectively worse conditions than me with worse outcomes, and just because I am able to live a perfectly happy life with my condition doesn't mean I'm suffering! Also, did you say you suffer from Paranoid delusions? I do too lol xd I read on the internet that I have it! Also, I TOTES agree with what you said. Just because I don't show actual symptoms like being manic or psychotic doesn't mean I'm not severely mentally ill and suffering.
>>
im diagnosed aspergers but i dont think that's worth mentioning because everyone here probably is
>>
>>29305893
Most people on here are self diagnosed with what you actually have, but that's OK! Self diagnosis is just as legitimate as a psychiatric evaluation.
>>
File: 1460145452712.jpg (15 KB, 180x157) Image search: [Google]
1460145452712.jpg
15 KB, 180x157
>>29305893
The real question is, are you the smart aspie, the dreamy aspie or the poopy butthole aspie?

>>29305936
The world needs more people like (you)
>>
>>29304562
You spend a lot of time on Tumblr, don't you?
>>
>tfw a tripfag ruins a good thread
>>
>>29305994
the "useless shit who wants to die" aspie

>tfw when your autism isn't strong enough to make you a smash got like m2k
>>
>>29304562
>PTSD
I know truuu. One time this creepy guy asked me out. I have had nightmares about it ever since! I'm so damaged...
>>
File: street-fighter-5-story-artwork.jpg (240 KB, 796x1112) Image search: [Google]
street-fighter-5-story-artwork.jpg
240 KB, 796x1112
>>29306096
That is the dreamy aspie.

I am very fond of fighting games, I assume you are too. If you want to stop being useless you could be of use for me. I desperately need social interaction but it doesn't work out irl for me so this is as close as I can get.

>>29306072
Ignore that robots posts if you don't find them amusing.
>>
Just got out of the psych ward. Got a bipolar diagnosis, on meds now. Would actually recommend.

>get roommate in ward
>she seems nice, if a little imaginative
>she starts talking about how she's been dreaming about me
>apologizes, says she knows she's delusional
>go to sleep, don't think about it too much
>wake up to her standing over my bed with all the nurses
>apparently she thought the staff in the ward had killed me using medications
>have to talk her out of multiple schizophrenic ideations, including her thinking her family was trying to murder her son, someone was trying to snipe her through the window, staff was going to tie her down to the metal loops on the floor in her room
>get into deep discussion about tulpas
>pretty sure i filled her mind with fuck
> ^\_(=/)_/^
>>
>>29306425

>sitting in rec room with aforementioned girl
>new patient comes up to us and asks when the next event is
>we look at each other then at him, tell him it's the middle of the night and there won't be breakfast until morning
>claims he's from the future and just got out of a long tunnel where time didn't exist
>next day, try to talk to him at mealtime
>ask him his name and tell him mine
>tells me he's in love with me... but not me... no, the other me, someone who is also me
>apologizes for "being weird" and stumbles away
>comes back, tells me i can "steal his heart anytime"
>say that's not going to happen
>apologizes again for being weird, starts shaking and growling and muttering "UNCOMFORTABLE" and leaves
>spend rest of the day in my room coloring a picture of a cat
>^\_(=/)_/^
>>
>>29306501
Please continue, more details if possible.
>>
>>29303142
Never been officially diagnosed, but i cant feel sympathy what so ever. for anything, shows, for real people and even people i know. all i can say is

>that sucks

i cant even say "sorry to hear that" with out sounding sarcastic. I also think this is why rekt/suicide threads do nothing for me
>>
>>29306568

>walk up and down the hall every night reading books
>patient named Magickal gets admitted
>he stands 5 feet outside his door for 8 hours a day
>walk past him
>he slowly turns to face me
>walk past him
>he slowly turns to face me
>decide to sit in rec room, which is currently empty
>see Magickal slowly walk out from behind the corner
>watches me
>slowly turns and walks back down the hall
>less than a minute passes
>see him out of the corner of my eye again
>watching me
>overhear him talking to nurses about seeing spider faces in the rec room
>wonder what the fuck he was hallucinating when he looked at me
>because he
>never
>stopped
>watching me
>>
>>29303142
I have a close friend who is a psychologist and has reccomended I go get checked out because he thinks I have a borderline personality disorder, but he refuses to officially diagnose me as were too close.

Borderline anons, how would I know if Im borderline?

I have no intentions of self diagnosis just interesred in what anons have to say.

Feel free to ask questions.
>>
>>29306774

>talking to an older, sweet, Christian woman about the Orlando shooting
>aforementioned patient who confessed his love to me is sitting across from us
>he begins to shudder and snarl
>low growling
>begins to rant
>holding a strawberry in each hand
>rapidly spewing words, something along the lines of
>"I could take a bite out of this strawberry"
>bites strawberry
>spits it everywhere
>"And then you could take a bite of this strawberry"
>"And then someone could take this strawberry and throw it in the garbage"
>"Do you get what I'm saying?"
>"DO YOU GET IT!!"
>calmly tell him that I think everyone deserves to eat strawberries
>he stops talking and asks how my day is going
>>
>>29304963
No one is forcing you to stick around. Also, there are far worse threads that repeatedly pop up, and you choose to bash on these ones? Just filter them out if they are such a nuisance.
>>
>>29306864

something a little lighter

>get there on the first day
>try to learn everyone's name
>door labeled "Noah" is closed
>only one of a couple patients I don't meet
>see 18 year old boy walk out of room
>say hi, ignores me
>introduced to him during art therapy session
>he says hello but isn't interested in conversation
>Noah walks up and down the hall a few times a day staring at the floor listening to his head phones
>looks depressed as fuck
>never smiles
>nod and say hello if he makes eye contact
>usually doesn't respond
>eavesdrop on him when he comes to art therapy (which he normally skipped)
>hear him say he likes computers
>art therapist is struggling to relate
>go over, apologize for being nosy, ask him if he's ever tried to program
>tells me he learned HTML and CSS
>tell him about scratch.mit.edu and write down the URL for him
>looks me straight in the eye
>"Thank you."
>"I really appreciate that."
>he almost smiles
>feels hit me hard
>>
>>29306501
The loony bin greentexts is the main reason I drop by these threads. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>29307084
Haha, I'm glad you enjoyed. Definitely one of the more interesting weeks of my life.
>>
>>29306864
I really want to hear more about the love guy, do you remember or want to share anything more?
>>
>>29307141
I've always wondered, do they even have psychologists at the loony bin, or do they only have psychiatrists?

Also, I wonder what it would be like to work at a place like that. Must be really interesting but difficult to explain how a normal day at work goes when a friend or relative asks,
>>
>>29307297
I'd assume they would have both.
>>
>>29307197
He was only in the ward for the last 24 hours or so before I left. He would only wear the provided hospital apron, which made him look strange, since he was a grown ass man, 6" and lean but built. I'm a petite lesbian. All of our conversations ended with him apologizing for "being weird", him convulsing a little, and leaving quickly.

Here's one more:
>sitting in rec room in between meal times
>see him walk into the room, focus on my writing
>he leans into the garbage can
>starts pulling out food
>assembling a turkey sandwich from random scraps
>we could order whatever food we wanted whenever we wanted
>I call out to him
>"Patrick, if you're hungry, I can help you order something, you don't have to go through the garbage"
>turns to look at me
>"I'm not doing this because I'm hungry"
>"I'm doing something much more important"
>"Recycling"
>starts ranting about how food stamps keep the economy going
>shoves sandwich in his mouth
>walks away
>exchange looks with person sitting next to me, they talk first
>"...Should we get a nurse?"
>meh
>we both shrug and go back to what we were doing
>>
>>29307358
Yeah. Makes sense.
>>
>>29303142

I have OCD and very possibly ADHD. Don't really feel 'ill' however and aside from taking a few extra minutes leaving the house every day (because I need to check all the appliances in the kitchen are off, doors are locked etc.) it doesn't have much impact on my life. Once every few months though I'll have a bit of a breakdown and can't leave the house for a day or two though.
>>
>>29307297
The psych ward I was admitted to was more of a crisis center, so I had psychiatrists. Basically, they want to stabilize the patients as quickly as possible using medications. In my case, they drugged me with Atavan when I got there so I wouldn't try to hurt myself, then started dosing me with Seroquel to find a dose that would keep me alive (read: not kill myself) until I could begin therapy at the end of the month.

There wasn't any counseling or therapy inside of the ward. My meetings with my psychiatrists were basically: "Do you want to hurt yourself? Do you feel safe? Are you feeling too drowsy from the Seroquel?" and they would adjust my medications according to how I answered.
>>
>>29307366
Thank you very much for the stories, they made my day. I hope your day is/have been good too.
>>
>>29307366
Great stories so far. Got any more? If no, I'm going to bed.
>>
I feel like I've exhausted my feels, most of the time I feel a bit blue, but mostly empty. I'm having a hard time seeing any worth in me continuing this existence, but what you gonna do. Killing myself is way too complicated, I wish I could hit a button and stop my existence instantly.
>>
>>29307297
I had some indepth conversations with a couple of the nurses about literature, philosophy, etc. They seemed hungry for normal human interaction. I would say I was in the top 3 least sick people there. One of my roommates, Mona, was intensely manic, and so she would talk nonstop, constantly asking questions. Then she would forget the answer to the questions, and end up asking the same question 3+ times. It was always basic shit, asking about where I lived, where I worked, why I was admitted, etc. She would trap the nurses like this constantly.

There was morning, afternoon, and night shift. The afternoon nurses were definitely the nicest, but the night shift did NOT give a fuck.

Greentext forthcoming.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 959x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 959x482
>>29303142
>Le fukt in da hed XD
>>
>>29303142
You're all worthless normie faggots.
>I am a special snowflake mental illness ;(
Kill yourselves
>>
>>29307545

>first night on Seroquel
>Seroquel is mildly sedative, sometimes prescribed to help with sleep
>looking forward to first normal night of sleep in a long time
>it's not a normal night of sleep
>have nightmare that beta cuck is trying to cuddle up on me
>realize it's a dream because I would never go on a date with this numale
>thinking that pain would stir me from the dream, I punch the wall as hard as I can
>it works, think I wake up
>at party with friends
>remember I'm supposed to be in the psych ward
>start asking everyone if I had been at the hospital
>no one has any idea what I'm talking about
>get someone to drive me back to the ward
>stops car before we get there
>thinking it's another dream, I throw myself at the ground face first in an attempt to wake myself up
>doesn't work this time
>split forehead open
>it FUCKING HURTS
>feel blood dripping down my face
>taste the blood filling my mouth
>touch it, it covers my hands, it feels slippery
>very fucking convinced that it's not a dream and that I've gone completely fucking insane
>hear yelling in the distance, we both run for the car and lock the doors
>2 men trying to break into the car
>as the car door almost opens, I wake up for real this time
>not convinced i'm actually awake, start hyperventilating and freak out
>pace up and down the halls trying to regain sense of reality
>nurse stops me and asks if i need anything
>"I just had a nightmare"
>gets other nurse, tell him the same thing
>nurse looks at me and shrugs, gestures quickly
>"Yeah, and??"
>not sure what he wants, begin to describe dream
>cuts me off
>"You want tea?"
>.... sure
>gets me a cup and a teabag
>before I can turn around to thank him, he's gone
>drink tea and just stay up for the rest of the night
>>
>>29307668
I realized the yelling I heard in my dream was definitely another patient, who would walk up and down the halls every night, yelling. They got the cops to come and restrain him a few times. I was told he was "acting violently towards other patients" and had to stay away.

>working on painting in rec room
>hear someone yelling
>it's the same guy that's always yelling
>ignore it
>continue painting
>look up again
>he's now running down the hall
>towards me
>try not to flinch
>he sits down at the table
>cussing under his breath
>"You motherfuckers"
>lays his head down, face first
>continue painting
>he sits there for a half hour
>completely still
>face down
>he sits up suddenly
>looks at me
>make eye contact
>looks at my painting
>"Wow, that's really nice! You're great at that."
>shit bricks
>had no idea he could speak at all
>go out of my way to always say hi to him after that, he spends time coloring pictures next to me
>late at night
>make a double turkey sandwich with him sitting across from me
>he's out of it so I just talk to previously mentioned schizophrenic girl, who is now medicated and not crazy
>turkey sandwich is 3 inches tall
>we laugh our asses off as I try to eat it, spilling mayo and bits of turkey everywhere
>suddenly guy across from me laughs
>"That's a big sandwich!"
>we all spend the rest of the night coloring pictures of cats (there were a lot of pictures of cats to color, highlight of my stay)
>>
Lads I just went to the psychiatrist for the first time today.

>OCD
>Bipolar

He took me off my SSRI (which I'm thankful for), and then threw Abilify at me.

I'm nervous, but will comply. I DO NOT agree with the bipolar diagnosis at all. OCD sounds more accurate.

Just wanted to blog about this, share it with people. That's all.
>>
I only have Asperger's but even now it's fucking up my life and my employability.

Growing up semi-functionally in a happy childhood, only to have it torn away by reality once I lose that safety net. The realization that I'm never going to find employment in an area of my interest (Thanks to my condition) and my two choices are suffer mentally and physically as a wageslave, or suffer emotionally as a NEET. I'll either end up a burden on the taxpayer, or a burden on my parents, and I can't draw up the courage to kill myself. I grew up normal and expected to turn out normal, but as I come of age I realize that I am broken and subhuman, and I have no idea what to do.
It's even worse with a liberal government that tells me that I'm a special snowflake who needs help instead of an ideal society where I would have been euthanized as soon as I was diagnosed.
I came out of being a robot in middle school, to a cyborg in high, to a failed normie in this shit pay job that I hate, but now I'm going to fall all the way back down.

Hopefully I can apply when assisted suicide is legalized.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.