[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: music doge.jpg (40 KB, 600x412) Image search: [Google]
music doge.jpg
40 KB, 600x412
Why have dogs not evolved to be able to talk to their owner? It would be so much better if doggos could say what they're thinking.
Imagine how much a talking dog could help robots.
>>
Google "autism dogs"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlsTDmL1U_4
>>
>>29295948
Roof roof matsah ayo roof roof look at dat fine Azz bitch mang roof roof I'd liek to doggy style that bitch with the pink collar roof roof ayo mastah, im hungrey woof woif gibs me your junk food cuz dat dog food be nasty and shieeet woof woof ayo mastah, looks like I did a poo poo woof woof pick it up mastah woof woof ayo ayo, play with me mastah, but dont bringe dat frisbee again yo dat shit be scary af woof woof.
>>
>>29296015
Why would you link that instead of just googling autism dog and finding a video we can watch instead of fucking krautspeak
>>
>>29295948
Grow up. Or just get a teddy bear or an imaginary friend.

On second thought, you should probably just kill yourself.
>>
>>29296064
No, he needs an autism companion dog, like I suggested in >>29296015
>>
>>29295948
Dude I don't know where you went to school, but dogs can't evolve. Evolution isn't real.
>>
>>29296075
Autisim companion dogs are for full on spergs. Just complete and utter retards.
>>
I don't think a dog wouldn't really have much to say.
>>
>>29296078
this
there is no god but allah inshallah
>>
>>29296020
This. The novelty of dogs speaking would be awesome as fuck but I think we would get tired pretty easily about their bullshit since they appear to be really simple minded animals.
>>
>>29296103
They have the IQ of a 2 year old child. Dog fags are morons.
>>
Dogs have not been domesticated for nearly long enough to even begin evolving the features of a communicable mammal, and even if they had, artificial selection actually inhibits the natural evolutionary process, causing domesticated animals to regress instead of evolve
>>
Dogs are pretty good at communicating their wants and needs, which are usually pretty basic

>jump at the door = I want to go for a walk
>run around barking near their food dish = I want food or water
>run up to you with a toy = I want to play
>>
>>29296132
This, I mean what would be the fucking point of dogs being able to talk?
>>
>>29296148
They'd be able to tell you what a fucking spastic you are, cunt.
>>
>>29295948
>Why have dogs not evolved to be able to talk to their owner?

Why would they?

If you want an animal -- including the human -- to display a trait, engineer its evolution yourself. Just become a (state, world) leader and implement a breeding policy.

That said, dogs *have* been bred for intelligence in the sense of trainability.
>>
>>29296127
>artificial selection actually inhibits the natural evolutionary process, causing domesticated animals to regress instead of evolve

You're probably far from realizing how retarded you sound.

There isn't even such a thing as 'artificial' selection. Human domestication is a natural selective factor, and the domesticated animals *do* progress and not regress in terms of their own benefit.
>>
>>29296196
>in terms of their own benefit

I mean, in terms of *the domesticating people's own benefit.
>>
>>29296155
Nope. But keep playing make believe.
>>
>>29296227
Keep crying faggot

to be original
>>
>>29296209
>Implying dogs don't benefit from their relationship with humans

Actually I think dogs get the best part of the deal since a most of their kind gets fucking free food from humans with minimum effort and even a major part of the dog populace even get to tap on their humans time and resources for treats and toys, all of this while not giving a single fuck about how fucked up the world is
>>
>>29296346
I didn't imply that, I actually agree. People who say that novelty tiny or fragile breeds of dogs are 'maladaptive' because they 'wouldn't survive in the wild' are deeply retarded because they think that there is any difference between survival niches that occur among lower animals and among humans. When a trait such as raw strength is selected for in the so-called wild, it ensures survival in exactly the same way that human selection for raw peculiar appearance ensures survival in the human society of dog pet keepers. Survival is literally continuance of the genetic makeup; nothing less, nothing more. The context in which it happens is irrelevant.
>>
>>29296125
Saying "dog-fag" indicates that you are a cat fag which is dumb because cats are less intelligent than dogs.
>>
>>29296401
>>29296346
In other words, one would be just as right to call powerful predators 'maladaptive' because if a tiger were released in a city, it would be shot. Adaptation is relative to a locality; a tiger in a city is as evolutionarily doomed as a kitten in a tundra.
>>
>>29296401
>>29296434
tl;dr it is the anthropocentric fallacy of thinking that human civilization is transnatural as it were; that human acts and engineerings of various species defy nature somehow and not necessarily obey that same nature's and evolution's laws. A remnant of belief in free will as well perhaps.
>>
>>29296433
I imagine that cats display less variety than dogs and there're dog breeds both smarter and dumber than cats.
>>
>>29296433
No, it indicates I'm a grown up who doesn't do childish shit like project human personalities onto animals.
>>
>>29296501
You're trying too hard to seem old enough to post here faggot.
>>
Dogs have evolved to communicate with us via dental telepathy.
This is why you have canine teeth, or 'dog' teeth.
If you pull a dog's teeth out, the screaming and barking that you hear in your brain is the dog talking to you thru your canines.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.