[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post reasons why women should be slaughtered.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: 32435467587.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
32435467587.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>guy gets girl pregnant
>guy wants to keep the baby
>girl doesn't
>girl gets abortion
>guy can't do anything

>guy gets a girl pregnant
>guy doesn't want to keep the baby
>girl does
>guy stuck paying child support for 18 years
>>
that's biological unfairness, blaming women for it is like blaming men for the fact that almost any of us could overpower and rape almost any woman if we wanted to
>>
>>29295587

We were created this way. Women are not equal. Look at any other animal species. I don't understand your argument.
>>
I guess main issue is the child support part. Can't very well force a woman to keep or abort the baby. But remove the child support part, and then who cares? It's still costly to the state though.
>>
>>29295587

I agree with you with his former example but with the latter example its more complicated.

Child support payments are often all kinds of fucked. There are plenty of countries where you are forced to pay in really absurd situations.

Such as a minor getting raped by his teacher and then upon turning 18 being forced to pay child support as the teacher had gotten pregnant. (USA)

Paternity tests are banned in germany and france.

I could probably go on all day if I wanted to but that would require far more effort then I am willing to put into a single shitpost.
>>
>>29295547
Just get a vasectomy.
I will before I have sex with a woman.

If you go into a legal dispute over a paternal case with a certificate declaring that you've had a vasectomy, the girl is all kinds of fucked regardless where you live.
>>
>>29295640
>Paternity tests are banned in germany and france.

Provide source and at least a theoretical reason for this, thank you.
>>
their inherent gold digging nature, the fact that they dont actually care about men, only the money they get from men

women are shallow money grubbing creatures masqurading as human beings on the intellectual level of men.

they are not on our level, they should be destroyed or made into slaves with no say over their own lives
>>
So if RAPE is any sex without CONSENT
then flip that around, and
anything that isn't RAPE is therefore fully CONSENSUAL on the part of the woman
therefore every woman is 100% RESPONSIBLE for getting pregnant, because she CONSENTED to having sex without a condom, him cumming in her pussy
if it isn't rape, then it's 100% a girls FAULT and responsibility
there is no third position of "OH WELL I AGREED TO HAVE SEX BUT DIDN'T REALISE I'D GET PREGNANT"
that's the same tactic rapists try to pull: "OH WELL SHE DIDN'T SAY YES BUT SHE DIDN'T SAY NO"
stop trying to use RAPIST TACTICS
your pregnancy is 100% YOUR FAULT unless you were RAPED
now enjoy being a ruined single mother whore.
>>
>>29295677
Not that anon, but it's pretty common knowledge.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DNA_paternity_testing#Germany

You can't get a paternity test without both parents consenting.
>>
Why dont you just look it up you lazy fuck?

I cant speak for germany but i know france is true, and its because thats supposedly in the best interest of the child.
>>
>>29295702
And there's gotta be a reason for that. Paternity fraud seems to be much higher than one would think. It's stuff like that that makes me never want to get married...
>>
>>29295640
>Such as a minor getting raped by his teacher and then upon turning 18 being forced to pay child support as the teacher had gotten pregnant.
I think an amendment to this should be that the raped parent can be given complete custody of the child upon request.
In that case, it's what the raped kid wanted.
>>
I don't see the problem.

Children and child support are your punishment for interacting with the women.
Unless you've been falsely accused of being the father of someone else's child or something, you have no right to complain.
>>
>>29295693
>made into slaves with no say over their own lives
Heh, maybe if there were measures in place to ensure that they wouldn't get abused and would still have happy lives (possibly happier than what they have now; they are hurting themselves (and society)). Frankly I don't think it could be done. Disenfranchised people are seldom well-treated.
>>
>>29295702
Thanks.

Even if you are not the same OP that I was referring to. I'm pretty sure that word "banned" does not include cases where consent of 2 people are required.
>>
File: IMG-20160522-WA0006.jpg (41 KB, 588x393) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160522-WA0006.jpg
41 KB, 588x393
>men need women to have kids
>if they leave you they take the kids
>they can have babies whenever they want and don't even need men thanks to insemination
>despite all this they won't let you adopt anyone if you are single

If you can't afford a surrogate you are fucked. I just want to be a dad and raise a happy family
>>
>>29295803
no need to abuse them, if good men are in charge of society and make all of womens decisions for them including who they will partner with we would have a much better society

women and their selfish, whorish nature must be suppressed by good men for the betterment of society
>>
File: 1431044145451.jpg (332 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431044145451.jpg
332 KB, 640x640
>>29295547
Nigger, both of those things are preventable. If you get her pregos, then deal with the consequences. Fucking man children have no sense of responsibility. This is why you're still a Virgin.
>>
>>29295812
It pretty much ruins using it in a legal dispute though.

You can't go to a court "this isn't my child" and get a test unless the mother consents as well (which she wouldn't agree to if you aren't the father).
>>
>>29295547
>talk to girl, get along fine
>she's funny, smart, incredibly beautiful and generally interesting
>interested in me, asks questions, comes to talk to me on her own terms
>ask her if she wants to go out with me
>she says we can do that some time
>SHE asks ME for my facebook
>message her after a few days, don't want to seem to needy
>few messages exchanged
>she's busy the weekend.
>wait few days then ask her out again
>ignores my message
>>
Thinking about getting a vasectomy eventually in case some slag wants to trap me when I'm vulnerable and horny. Is a vasectomy reversible? I don't want to give up all hope of having kids one day. Do I still cum as much? I want to cum
>>
>>29295547
As much as I a soft-side for you shitty beta robots on this board, just think about it for a measly minute that you'd otherwise spend trying to draw a new rare pepe that you won't save anyway.

I bet 99% of the beta cucks here if they were a girl, would scared shitless if they had to be pregnant for longer than a week. All the changes you'd have to regarding diet, sleep patterns, health, would have you abort the baby NO MATTER what anyone said. the sheer freakiness of having a baby growing inside of your body, altering everything about what you thought was you would fuck with your mind a million times harder than the anxiety and autism inducing troubles like there being only 1 hotpocket or tendy left. No Animu binge watching. You would abort that shit out of fear regardless of who your boyfreind is.

wanting to keep the baby so they can get child support is a bitch move, I agree100%.

but can anyone of you beta losers here feel whole heartedly they would absolutely not consider aborting your child when another austistic 4channer male is demanding you keep it.
>>
>>29295920
Just preserve your sperm before doing the vasectomy.

Get kids through insemination when you are ready
>>
>>29295923
They can't have it both ways. Well, I mean clearly they can but they shouldn't be able to. Why is it OK for a woman to abort at will, but a man can't decide he doesn't want a child at will?
>>
>>29295923
>would scared shitless if they had to be pregnant for longer than a week
No. Women get scared for no reason like that. I would be inconvenienced and bummed out of being like that for months and being useless the whole time.
I would be worried about the delivery not going well though.
>>
>>29295723

My bad I had not heard about that part.

As for the ethics behind not allowing paternity tests its excused as "in the best interests of the child". Problem is that phrase might be the single most abused phrase in family law.

Problem with not knowing who your daddy for the rest of your life eventually you get old and you need to know what kind of illnesses you are susceptible too.

If a doctor asks you does your family line have disease X and nobody in your family has it but your biological father does. Then its time for family crisis/avoidable deaths.

It also makes researching diseases and family lines a WHOLE lot more complicated for scientists. Many data sets have been thrown away because it turned out the data set was useless due to the family line being incorrect.

http://disinfo.com/2011/02/one-out-of-ten-people-werent-fathered-by-the-man-they-believe-is-dad/

Not gonna preach here all day long about this shit but if you at all concerned or interested in matters like these you should do your research.
>>
File: gGip8HL.png (109 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
gGip8HL.png
109 KB, 200x200
>>29295923
it's almost like taking responsibility for your own vagina actions is an unpleasant reality that you have to deal with

oh wow who woulda thunk it
>>
>>29295991
Because he doesn't have tear his vagina to have it. Go get some other bitch pregnant if that's the case. It's not hard.
>>
Did some further research on paternity testing in germany.

Came across this 3 year old quote on reddit:

German here and that's rubbish. > ( in reference to tests being illegal)
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abstammungsgutachten_%28DNA-Analyse%29#Rechtslage_zur_Feststellung_der_Vaterschaft
In germany every child, mother and father has the right to get a paternity test. If any party refuses to give his/her consent to a paternity test you have to get a court order and that will replace the missing consent.
It is illegal to get a paternity test, when one of the parties doesn't consent and you don't get a court order. The order is just a formality, very cheap and you don't need a laywer. This formality exists, because in germany it is generally forbidden to get a genetic fingerprint of a person without his/her consent.
Edit: In Germany a father has to accept fatherhood. If the mother denies a paternity test, he is not liable for child support. A court will usually order a paternity test if a father refuses to accept fatherhood or the mother denies a paternity test.

TL;DR You need consent from 2 people for the test (you/spouse).

So sorry if I gave a wrong impression by saying earlier that it was banned as its a bit more nuanced then that.
>>
>>29295893
Yeah, but then there is no way for the woman to prove that the person in question is the real father.

I doubt that they will accept "honest words" as legal evidence.
>>
>>29295547
It's not like you will be facing that kind of situation ever.
>>
>>29296944
typically in a legal case, the accusing party is expected to have some evidence proving guilt. if this evidence is being withheld by the woman, it cannot be presented (and thus she is presumed innocent)
>>
>>29295592
if you're above women, why are you on fucking r9k?
>>
>>29295635
>Can't very well force a woman to keep or abort the baby
source? not really any worse than forcing a child into this world.
>>
>>29295635
>But remove the child support part, and then who cares?
Sweden is considering this IIRC.
They are gonna introduce the 'male abortion' where you can opt-out of a child's life before the point where an abortion cannot be done.
You become a legal non-entity with the child, and you are entitled no access to it should it be born (or the child request to meet you or something).
>>
>>29295923
But Anon, women naturally want to have children. They deliberately get pregnant not because muh meme accident.
It is like you try to argue how bad would be having a girlfriend who is into your darkest fetish all the time.
Oh the humanity!
>>
>>29295547
Men get a choice when they use a condom or not.
>>
>>29297406

Speaking from memory here but I'm pretty sure that was some silly political fringe group. Something something libertarian.

Pretty sure that their last big policy before they started talking about the topic you just mentioned was related to allowing people to fuck corpses.

At least they have their priorities right.

After all if you had to pick between mens rights or corpse waifu we all know the only logical choice.
>>
>>29295677
>at least a theoretical reason for this
because europeans are collectivist pieces of shit who don't care about individual liberty and the west view males as disposable
>>
>>29297526

Except for the cases when they use a condom but its harvested afterwards and used to inseminate.

Or people that harvest sperm from corpses.

Can't find the news article for the first article but here is some yahoo degenerate discussing the topic:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080730181535AAY60lh

As for the latter: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/04/08/texas-woman-wins-right-to-harvest-sperm-from-dead-son.html

Could think of a few more exceptions.
>>
File: shit.png (192 KB, 753x434) Image search: [Google]
shit.png
192 KB, 753x434
>>29295547
this pic is very related
>>
>>29297001
He never said he was above women, stupid.
>>
>>29295991
Because women are the ones who have to go all through all of the physical strain of childbirth, thats just biology. Same way its unfair that men are stronger? But you cant get pissed at all men for being what they are biologically designed to be.
I agree that women should be more careful and cautious about getting pregnant, most young girls are idiot kids, they mess around with chad and dont think and then they end up pregnant because they were too stupid to realise chad will never stay with them, with so much available birth control, its almost completely avoidable nowadays. But if it does happen, in the end its her body that has to deal with all the stress, not yours. Consider yourself lucky all you have to do is stick your dick in.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.