[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be straight >live in Orlando >shooting happens >get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1212.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1212.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>be straight
>live in Orlando
>shooting happens
>get loads of calls text messages from family members asking if I'm alright
>mfw
>>
>>29288888
Anon its time to come out. They all know you are gay.
>>
it's better to be known as a closet gay than a virgin
>>
>>29288888
Nice quints.

I'm also straight, long term single but have seemingly have tons of comments from friends and family members that seem to be cajoling me into coming out of a closet I'm not even in.

How hard is it to understand that women want nothing to do with me other than be my friend? I'm just sick of their shit and have become pretty much content with just living alone and fucking a prostitute every now and again on special occasions.
>>
>>29288897
I'm n-not gay, though. Just an HKV.
>>
Normies are fucking stupid, they could legitimately think you're not gay, but asked anyway because bad shit happened near you.

Some random black guy stabbed a white girl late at night at my university that has 40,000 people, and I still got a lot of people calling to make sure I was alright.

I'm a guy.
>>
>>29288936
kek!
At least they think OP is attractive enough that an explanation is require.
Cheer up, OP!
>>
There's a chance their worries had nothing to do with your sexual orientation. I mean, 50 people were killed. That's a fucking high number.
>>
>>29288946
Stuttering because you want a big strong gay anon to wrap you up in his arms and take you home and invade your tight virgin asshole with his throbbing cock.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.