[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: male-pattern-baldness_2.jpg (759 KB, 1481x2024) Image search: [Google]
male-pattern-baldness_2.jpg
759 KB, 1481x2024
Who /balding/ here?
Medicine doesn't seem to help me anymore and i'm loosing vast amounts of hair, it's only a matter of time. In 6 months i will be forced to shave my head and embrace baldness...
Yes, 22 years old and bald...

I will be utterly fucked. I will look like one of those nu-males, i will look like an aushwitz prisioner i will look miserably...
Girls used to compliment my hair a lot. It was THE trait and now i will loose it.

Fuck this shit guys
>>
File: 1447004107482.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1447004107482.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
>>29287649

22 with full set of hair and no signs of hair loss

but gums receding like fuck, due to genetics

Is it better to be toothless or bald at 22?
>>
>>29287682
Nowadays it's possible to fix the teeth.
When hair is gone it's forever.
>>
>>29287649
>Girls used to compliment my hair a lot.
Are you me ? Back in the days I had pic related hairtype and haircut, girls used to love it

Hopefully I'm not that ugly so I was able to shave it all and, even though I don't look good anymore, I'm still ok for a bald guy I guess.

Here are some tips if you're gonna shave it :
-No facefat. Not at all. You'll look ridiculous.
-3-days beard. Most bald men with no beard look like cocksucking nu-males.
-/fit/ at least a little bit (between skinny and ottermode AT WORST)

These won't make you good looking but at least you'll still look like a real man.
Oh and, you'll be invisible to girls until like 25. They just don't date bald guys. After that they start to give attention to bald guys again, because more and more men start balding as time goes by I guess (I mean, a 26yo girl will know more bald guys than a 18yo girl)
>>
Just shave your head, I did. I don't really know why it is considered "bad looking" although apparently women do feel that way. I think if you are get in shape it looks fine, but do a short buzz for whatever parts that still have hair, rather than a full shave.

Anyway having hair is just work, and cutting off hair is a wizardly gesture of asceticism or utilitarianism or something.
>>
>>29288131
i can't grow a beard though. lol what do you say about that? oh well
>>
>>29288317
Kek, sorry about that
You'll be able to grow one, one day. That's better than nothing m8
Also there are bald guys with no beard who look cool as fuck. It just doesn't work with most people, but it may work with you!
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>29288364
>one day
lol nah appreciate it mate but I think this is all the "beard" I'll ever have. age 26. It's cool though
>>
>>29288527
You seem to have a correct facial structure from what I see, that's good.
I don't know if it's because of the picture's angle or whatever but be careful about facefat though : bald guys with a chubby face (skinnyfat bald guys for example) look like fucking clowns.
Again things may work differently for you but I'm just trying to give you tips as someone who took this path before you.
>>
>>29288527
use vergamota anon
>>
>>29287649
I shaved off my hair, it's not so bad. I was originally upset by it but I remembered that I wasn't attractive to girls before so losing my hair now isn't really losing anything.

Just embrace it, it's something you can't control. You'll feel better in time.
>>
>>29288612
>be careful about facefat
yeah I'm not worried about that, I take care of myself. I guess it's just about trying to find the most flattering respectable look for me as nature takes its course. I'm used to having spent a lot of my years having a mane of hair.
>>29288722
looks interesting, but ehh i think I'll pass. thanks though anon.
>>
>>29287649

I take indian finasteride ($0.50 a day). I'm 30 though.

My T levels were through the roof, causing the hair loss. I think that saves me from all of the dreaded side effects

Stopped my hair from receding

Minox is no good, fuck that stuff

Also do a no shampoo + boar's hair brush + jojoba oil + psycho healthy anti inflammatory diet

Lifting is the best idea
>>
>>29287649
Get some minoxidil. It works I fucking swear. My hair started regrowing and I have lost hair in years.
>>
get a friar cut faggot
>>
>>29288977
Do you need a prescription?
I'm on fin but I'm hoping it will help fill my temples back in.
>>
>>29287649
>shave all hair including body hair
> join some extremist skinhead group
>no one will know
>>
>>29287649

For all you baldos out there: is there some reason you leave a partial amount of hair on your head like that instead of going completely bald?

Ive always figured going completely bald is better than looking like some middle aged creepster faggot with a come-over.

There's plenty of awesome completely bald dudes out there, and like no awesome dudes at all who are partially balding and/or with a comb-over.
>>
>>29288977
>minoxidil

you have to use this shit for life and it fucks up your skin

avoid

the second you stop all the hair it saves dies

finasteride is the only option and it's not perfect

baldtalktruth forums, go
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.