[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no friend to roll up some blunts in a fresh summer night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: cancer frog.jpg (140 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
cancer frog.jpg
140 KB, 1280x1280
>tfw no friend to roll up some blunts in a fresh summer night in an american middle class suburb on the sidewalk while listening to Bones
WHY

Also, who /Dallas/ here
>>
>Bones
good taste
>>
thoughts on smoking cigarettes every now and then?
>>
>>29287370
>Bones
You're 15 years old and not like the other kids.

That said, I would do that with you if I lived over there.

Who /Malmo/ here.
>>
>>29287549
Yea m8, do you like Teenwitch?

>>29287578
I'm not particulary fan of cigarettes but smoke every one in a while.
>>
>>29287578
Absolutely disgusting. Cigarettes do no good and they feel like death coming to get you.
>>
>>29287650
I'm not 15 and I'm aware Bones is pretty shit and edgy. Still like it anyway. How's Sweden?
>>
>>29287370
>bones
queer af you'll never get friends
>>
>tfw no friend to roll joints with
Pennsylvania
>>
File: 948654813518.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
948654813518.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>>29287370
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUEyk61DH5k
>>
>>29287710
Fight me irl if you're in Dallas jk tho

>>29287756
Non available
>>
File: oQ1e85Q.jpg (36 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
oQ1e85Q.jpg
36 KB, 163x225
>tfw your best friend has weed to match but you don't want to smoke your medical grade with him because all he has is regular schwag cartel bullshit so you tell him your wife isn't feeling good and stay home and smoke weed and shitpost on /r9k/
>>
>>29287578
a+ hobby
cigarettes are fantastic
most people who try them once and then call them disgusting didn't inhale them properly
they hit you like a truck, and that feeling when you're a little intoxicated and step out at 1am in the streets and light up a cigarette, that initial nicotine rush in the calm of the night
god damn that feel
>>
>no one to drink and play casual games with

newfoundland
>>
Allen, TX here. Gonna do exactly that minus the bones in about 45 min with my best friend
>>
>>29287810
Do you use weed for medical treatment?
>>
>>29287985
That's literally half an hour from Dallas. A meeting would probably be awkward af though
>>
>>29287840
i have only known this feel one time and enjoyed it.
it was incredible. Every time I inhaled I felt a wave of comfort hit me.
I was also incredibly stoned at the time too
>>
>>29287840
My God do I know this feel.

>cold crisp december night
>inna uni parking garage
>friend offers me a cig for the first time
>pull smoke into my mouth, then inhale it into my lungs
>exhale
>suddenly hit by a wave
>tfw nothing will ever hit like the first cigarette
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.