[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ANONS GUIDE ON HOW TO GET A GF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: 1458276640746.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1458276640746.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
Ok robots. This is it. I'm about give you a step by step guide on literal actions to take to get a gf. None of it is bee yourself, this will bee a list of physical actions to be taken.

>Disclaimer
There is no way to avoid being rejected. You will fail a lot. Follow these steps and you'll face constant rejection until one time a girl doesn't reject you. It's literally a numbers game. Every failure you'll get a little better and your chances will increase slightly for the next time, but no matter how high your chances are, it's still rolling the dice. It's very important to realize though, REJECTION IS NOT AS BAD AS YOU PICTURE IT. It's seriously not a big deal. They usually just say "no thank you I'm not interested" or "I have a boyfriend" and it doesn't even hurt that bad.
>>
File: 1460584200442.jpg (122 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
1460584200442.jpg
122 KB, 1023x986
>Step one
Approach girls. Most of us are ugly genetic failures, and so we our looks will put us at an immediate disadvantage. This has to be compensated with in other areas. The easiest and most effective area is to approach girls in real life. This is a rare occurence these days, most girls are spammed on kikebook and tinder from Chad all day from all angles, to the point where they can ignore it and it doesn't even phase them anymore. Being approached in person however, they can't ignore. You will immediately stand out from other guys by approaching her in real life, and we need to stand out in any way we can. Remember this is completely a numbers game, so do not be too picky. Everytime you're outside and you see a girl standing in an approachable manner (no earphones, not looking at phone ext) then you should take the opportunity to talk to her. At first you will have to force yourself to do this, but after a while, it will become natural for you to talk to girls you see outside. Grocery stores, book stores, the mall, cafes, wherever you see girls you should talk to one.
>>
File: 1460044509622.jpg (52 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1460044509622.jpg
52 KB, 640x800
>Step two
Say anything to them. Literally anything. I cannot stress enough how unimportant the content of your conversation is. Do not worry about being interesting, do not worry about displaying your personality, do not worry about impressing them with knowledge. Talk about anything at all, the important thing is to just say words to them. You can talk about the colour of the walls for all anyone cares. Talk about the can of soup she's holding or her shoes or anything. Infact, It's better if the conversation is mundane and pointless, that way you have less chance as coming across as creepy. If you're too obviously looking for a gf you risk coming off that way, so keep the conversation pointless and harmless. The ONLY point of step two is to bridge the gap between being a total stranger, and someone she's had a conversation with. All you are doing is trying to break through the barrier of conversation. As long as she is hearing your voice, you are making eye contact, she is hearing you talk, then you are becoming a human being to her, no longer a faceless drone in a crowd. The only point of this conversation is to establish human interaction between the two of you and break through the barrier where you're uncomfortable talking to each other. This step can last as few as a few sentences, it does not need to be long
>>
File: 1462911811513.jpg (67 KB, 736x1102) Image search: [Google]
1462911811513.jpg
67 KB, 736x1102
>Step three
The moment of truth. When you've run out of things to talk about in step two, excuse yourself. Make an excuse that you have to go. Do this as soon as the conversation is done, or even prematurely if there's an awkward silence and you panic. As soon as you run out of stuff to talk about just say you have to go, then say "it was nice talking to you though, I'd really like to again sometime. You should give me your number." Now at this point she will either reject you (which is not as bad as you picture it) or she will give you her number (possibly just to reject you later because she didn't want to in person). Either way this is where you can breathe a sigh of relief because you were proactive and tried to get a gf and now you can go home and play video games feeling accomplished for the day.
>>
File: 1463199938942.jpg (38 KB, 615x437) Image search: [Google]
1463199938942.jpg
38 KB, 615x437
>Step four
A date. A few days later text her and ask her to coffee. She might reject you here if she was too afraid to in person in step three, or she might agree. Take her to a little coffee place and spend an hour together at most, pretending you're busy after with other important stuff. NOW is the time to show your personality and have a real conversation. You broke the conversation barrier in step two, now it's time to actually show who you are. If this date goes well, you ask her on another, and eventually you'll have a girlfriend.

That's it. That's what you do to get one. It takes lots of tries and it's not guaranteed to work but these are the actual physical steps to getting a gf in case some of you don't even know where to start.
>>
ebin pepes xddd
>>
Yeah, some solid advice here. Listen closely, robots or die alone.
>>
>EVEN WHEN YOU GET REJECTED

Stay cool, play it off like it's no big deal. Especially if you get rejected at the "wanna get a coffee?" stage, because it could very well just mean she's not looking for a relationship. In this case, bring it down a lot and just say "Oh yeah that's cool. Let's just be friends then." or something like that. Then you can just hang out with her and be chill. Being with women greatly improves your chances of getting with them.

Also, it shows tons of confidence because you don't really care either way if you're friends with her or more. It'll throw her off her game.
>>
Can you help me, kind anon? I made a funny comment on a facebook group, and a girl added me. I asked if we already knew each other, and she told me that she just added me because I did an interesting/funny comment. We exhanged 3 or 4 more sentences about the past night and the conversation died out.

Now, should I pursue the conversation? Wouldn't come off as creepy if I start conversation with her just after she added me for a random comment? It would come off as needy too, like I was waiting for whatever female contact to start trying to get something.

I don't know what to do. She's not ugly and I could use some dating experience...

>>29275910

I seriously have problems with this step.

Litterally I don't know how to start a conversation that is not asking for directions or asking an information I pretend to need and the bailing.
>>
>>29276183
You're never going to get her if you don't try.
That doesn't mean throw all your cards on the table. It just means talk to her, show interest, BE interesting. Then you can ask her to hang out or whatever. I think the friendship stage is the most important part of a successful relationship. If you're attractive enough that they immediately want to have sex with you, then it's a different game.
>>
>>29276183
>2nd part
Don't you have real life friends? How do you talk to those guys? If you don't, you seriously need to work on finding some friends to get over your social anxiety and work on your conversation skills before you'll get find a decent girl.
>>
>>29276183
Does she live near you? The next step would be to just ask her if she's free one day and wants to go on a date with you. If she does not live near you, then it's pointless anyone.

>Litterally I don't know how to start a conversation that is not asking for directions or asking an information I pretend to need and the bailing.

Reread the step. Asking for information you're pretending to need and then bailing completely fits in with this. It doesn't matter what you say, only that she hears your voice and sees your body language and is interacting with you. The only point of this step is to break the no contact barrier into a conversation.
>>
alright OP

I actually talked to a chick and we've been texting back and forth and shit, actually hung out with her - I won't call it a date because when a dude in the theater asked everyone to raise your hand if your on a date she didn't

but after that she got a little flirty over text and is down to hang out again this weekend

how should my autistic ass proceed?
>>
>>29276392
Make it obviously a date. Hold her hand next time you're with her and see how she reacts. Kiss her at the end.
>>
>>29275869
>implying a robot want a gf

It's not worth, simple as that.
>>
>>29276435
wew lad, I'm nervous just thinking about trying to hold her hand

what do I do just grab it and hold it?? seems so strange to me
>>
>>29276451
learn english you cunt, robots want gfs

you were looking for wizchan :^)
>>
>>29276461
I think you put your hand over it in a theater setting
>>
>>29276392
She's already made it blatantly clear how to proceed.
Hang out with her. BE HER FRIEND. And then slowly, but surely, escalate. Alternatively, I like to get drunk with them. The reduced inhibitions makes it easy for both parties to escalate naturally.

Regardless, be cool. If all the signs tell you to do something, do it. If you aren't receiving these signs, then don't. It seriously can't be that hard to tell a girl wants you when she's looking at you and biking her lip or constantly looking down at hers.

A good first step of escalation is simply lean more in towards her when you're talking and talk quieter. Her leaning in towards you is a good sign. You really want to build sexual tension.
>>
>>29276461
If you're walking next to hers just grab it. If you're sitting at a table and her hands on the table put yours on top of it. Literally just grab it. It will surprise her, which is good. Girls like that. If she reacts bad and makes it clear she doesn't want to date then you now know where you stand and you try my steps on a new girl.
>>
>>29276451
i wouldn't even say they cimpketely don't, just that knowing you have to go through all this fake bullshit in the first place is what makes it not worth it especially when you have to keep up with the bullshit once you have her and she's going to try to cuck you every step of the way. OP's advice is accurate other than that though as far as the steps taken
>>
I don't want a gf who's so easy they'd fall for some random guy trying to talk tp them in public.

That's a normie tier relationship that'll only last a few months.
>>
>>29276235
So I should keep talking to her (=initiating the conversation). I'm a bit scared of appearing as lower status.

>>29276283

Yes I have friends, male and female friends. But it's different, we know each other. I can talk about university or things in the past that we already discussed, or inside-memes between us or something like this. I have no problems talking to them.

>>29276291

>Does she live near you? The next step would be to just ask her if she's free one day and wants to go on a date with you. If she does not live near you, then it's pointless anyone.

Right off the bat? We exanged like, 4 sentences.

>Reread the step. Asking for information you're pretending to need and then bailing completely fits in with this. It doesn't matter what you say, only that she hears your voice and sees your body language and is interacting with you. The only point of this step is to break the no contact barrier into a conversation.

Yeah but asking for informations ends right after she gave me that information right?
how ridicolous would it be soemthing like this:
>ask where that shop is
>she answers with information
>"hey it was fun talking with you, will you give my number?"
>>
does anyone have the screencap of the uggo that became known as "the guy that will try to ask you out" because he tried exactly this on 500 girls at his school?
>>
>>29276543
Thank god your waifu will never leave you.
>>
>>29276500
>>29276481
>>29276475
thanks lads, I'm autistic and have hard times picking up social signals or whatever so it all seems really clumsy to me. the breakdowns you guys give helps but i'm still pretty nervous. Just gotta go for it I guess
>>
>>29276516
Which part of my advice was fake?
>>
>>29276481
>How to get friendzoned: the post
You have to make a move within her window of attraction m80

The rest is good stuff though
>>
>>29276543
They don't fall for you due to a random conversation in public. The random conversation in public is how you get a date. On the dates is when you use your personality and try to make them fall for you.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 387x305
Getting a gf is easy
Keeping one is not
>>
>>29276565
what is the window of attraction
>>
>>29276561
Don't be too hard on yourself. Remember, it's perfectly natural to feel anxiety. The important part is that you're actively trying and improving yourself.

Remember, this is only one girl. So don't get all heartbroken if she rejects you. As OP stated with the disclaimer, this IS a numbers game.
>>
>>29276564
re read that post

not sure if this is original but it is now
>>
>>29276556
>Right off the bat? We exanged like, 4 sentences.
yes. Regular humans get to know each other in person, not online. She showed interest in you already so the next step is to invite her on a date to get to know each other.

>Yeah but asking for informations ends right after she gave me that information right?
A conversation you initiate ends as soon as you end it. Keep it going after, or don't ask for directions. Just make any comment on anything. If you see her looking at something or holding something just comment on that.
>>
>>29276565
Yes, you ARE making a move by showing her that you're confident and putting yourself in there. Women like a challenge too, you know, and you can't go up to her and expect "Hey let's have sex" to work.
>>
>>29276599
>just that knowing you have to go through all this fake bullshit in the first place
Talking to girls and asking them on dates isn't fake. It's how you initiate contact with another human being.
>>
>>29276627
you're reading comprehension is a little lower than i thought then because that's not what i ment by it being fake, or you're being obtuse on purpose.
>>
>>29276595
It simply means that you can't walk in a room and stand by yourself for 15 minutes before talking to a girl. Confidence is knowing what you want and knowing that you are going to get it. In order to show that to her, you have to initiate conversation before the "window of attraction" (time before she loses interest) runs out.
>>
>>29276649
Hey try some of that reading comprehension out on this: You're a cunt m8
>>
>>29276611
"slowly escalating" isn't "putting yourself in there"
>>
>>29276686
Honestly, if you're looking for sluts who just want to fuck your advice is wonderful. If you want a real girl, you gotta put the work in.
>>
>>29276597
>>29276652
thanks m8s, much appreciated.
>>
>>29276676
i'm being a cunt? yea ok. i wasn't even talking to you in the first place for one, for two if you understood what i ment you can clearly see i said your step by step is accurate, and three, you make it very clear that you have to play pretend for a while, while never explaining to her you were playing pretend ever(because that would obviously ruin your chances completely). no bad blood over you helping others but you don't have to play pretend with me because i can see through it anyway. good thread
>>
How trustworthy is the average site purporting to help the reader score poon? I'd imagine it wouldn't be, as each success would be a lost reader, but I dunno
>>
>>29276588
Build the relationship on a better foundation. That means you have to be friends before you're dating because you need something to fall back on when the relationship side of things starts going south.
>>
>>29276735
(not OP by the way)
The reason it's not pretend is that the grill will know that you're only making this conversation to get in contact with her; it's a way of communicating interest at the level of subtlety most girls operate at
>>
>>29276588
>he saved the jpg
>>
>>29276745
Look, if you want to get laid then read some real books.
"How To Win Friends And Influence People" by Dale Carnegie is supposed to be good.
>>
>>29276735
What is playing pretend though? My advice is essentially
>find girl
>talk to her
>ask on date
What's pretend?

>>29276706
You have to attract every girl. Even the good non slutty girls need to be attracted to you

>>29276745
They're pretty much just click bait. Everything comes down to being confident and actually acting. The opposite is being timid and indecisive and never initiating anything. Sometimes they have good advice but those sites are pretty much just
>7 PROVEN WAYS TO APPEAR MORE CONFIDENT
>>
My main concern is the fact that a man has to jump through hoops and ladders just to get 1 (ONE, I, EINE, HITOTSU,UNO,ODNH) relationship. is that fair? no. is it worth it? no. yet man's thirst has caused this. it shouldn't be such a privilege to get a lousy relationship
>>
>>29276800
You won't attract most girls by being so directly forward. You need CONFIDENCE above all. Women are attracted to men, not boys.
>>
>>29276805
It's the natural way. Man was designed to pursue women, not the other way around. There are benefits to the man's side also, but either way, "fair" is retarded concept when you're talking about human nature and behavior. It's the way of the jungle.
>>
>>29276776
playing around with subtle(instead of direct upfront and honest) conversatiin is a great way to get led on, because it is by nature and intent a deceptive way of communication in the first place. plz do not make me do this in this thread.
>>
File: 1464116658494.jpg (70 KB, 480x437) Image search: [Google]
1464116658494.jpg
70 KB, 480x437
Beeeeee yourself obviously
>>
>>29276805
Maybe because average girls are constantly being swooped upon by very attractive guys, yet opposite isn't true? Supply & demand, nigga
>>
>>29276811
Would a man or a boy timidly be friends with a girl and be not even hold hands with her by the third date?
>>
>too young to drink
>not in education
halp. I encounter a girl under 50 only every week or so
>>
>>29276834
You know who else is direct, upfront and totally honest? Autists.

You want a level of uncertainty with the relationship. Yes, you ARE going to get led on. But eventually they'll reject you and you move on.

The way you play, you try 100 girls and maybe 5 of them work out and you get laid or whatever.

With this, you try 100 girls and you get the ones who want to get laid, the ones who want relationships AND the ones who just want to be friends (which should never be looked upon as a bad things, women have friends too y'know)
>>
>>29276800
>what's playing pretend

did you read your steps or is this copypasta then?

>>29276825
if you believe it was intended to be this way than you would be impkying you believe in what the bible says partially about man. knowing that much you should also know subtle conversation played a part in what led man astray by way of a woman
>>
>>29276847
If you're already on a DATE with her, then you need to be fucking doing something. But you don't try to hold her hand if you're just hanging out as friends and she hasn't given you the signs.
>>
>>29276857
Obviously you need to be putting yourself in situations which surround you with more suitable peers. I don't know how you're ever going to get a girl if you can't even find one.
>>
>>29276872
>being honest is being an autist

i really tried to avoid this, but man you normalkin are just impossible to reason with. women are vapid sluts and you need to master being deceptive to get one if you can't get one mainly through being attractive(being chad) : the thread
>>
File: 1463506741096.jpg (67 KB, 541x800) Image search: [Google]
1463506741096.jpg
67 KB, 541x800
Ok normies, help me with this one, this is IMPORTANT

I've finally gotten to a situation where I am interacting with females and there is this girl i like.

Now there is a chance she might like me too but it's impossible to tell, like i when was thirsty and she gave me her glass of water, she added me on facebook, she gave me her phone number, when i get really quiet she sometimes comes up to me and asks me how i am or starts up a conversation. I don't know, she's a really nice girl and she's probably just feeling sorry for me because I'm beta but i a man can dream.

Whichever the case may be, how do i proceed from here? Should i ask her out for coffee or something? Just the two of us? Or is that gonna make things awkward? Help.
>>
>>29276873
I wrote it. I'm asking you, which part is playing pretend? Because I suggested you end a conversation early if there's an awkward silence and say you're busy? That's advice on how to save a robot from an autistic silence. I'm asking you to clarify which part is pretend

>>29276873
I believe it was intended to be this way because I observe human behavior. In our most basic state, every society that's ever existed, regardless of how isolated, developed a breeding pattern of the males pursuing the females. That's the "standard." There's a reason it's so ingrained in every culture ever, because that's a common breeding pattern in mammals and it happens to be the ones humans follow.
>>
>>29276921
I don't know what part about not throwing yourself at every girl you see, and instead trying to be friends with them, makes you think we're being deceptive.
>>
>>29276943
Literally just ask her on a date. You have her phone number already. One day just say "Hey are you free tonight? Want to get a coffee with me?"
>>
File: 091_1.jpg (294 KB, 842x817) Image search: [Google]
091_1.jpg
294 KB, 842x817
>>29275869
>I'm about give you a step by step guide on literal actions to take to get a gf.
>Step one
Approach girls
>Step two
Say anything to them. Literally anything.
Hmm, I think I heard this from someone else already...
https://youtu.be/keYUUEZvh3E
Great advices, mate! All by the books!
>>
>>29276943
Things are only ever awkward if you feel awkward.

Talk to her, keep the conversation relatively short and sweet. Finish with saying that she seems pretty chill, and you guys should go out to coffee sometime or something. It doesn't matter if this makes things awkward, because either she does want to go and it isn't or she doesn't want to go and it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
i need some help lads
there is this one cute girl that i see like once or twice a week at our local grocery store and she and i usually smile at eachother .... the thing is i have no idea what to say to her other than "hey, i think i know you from somewhere"
Any tips ?
>>
>>29276845
well, if it's a seller's market you shouldn't try to buy.
>>
>>29276583

But isn't that a horrible waste of time and money? Why would I go on dates with someone who may just bail?
>>
>>29277081
Because that's how you get a gf who will have sex with you and who may potentially become your wife and may potentially mother your offspring and help continue your bloodline. If you aren't interested in any of those things then it's a waste of time and money. If you think they aren't worth the effort then that's fine. This thread was to help give advice on how to get one, not to convince you it's worth it.
>>
>>29277068
As OP stated, ANYTHING. Why are you thinking so much about this? Walk up to her. Fuck are you gonna do, stand there? Your mouth will start moving, and that's all that matters. When the words stop coming, say you've gotta hurry because you've got [something important] to get to, but you would like to see her again and ask for her number
>>
>>29277068
Walk up to her and ask her what a lentil is because you have absolutely no clue. See where that goes. Who gives a fuck what you talk about.
>>
>>29277010
What manga is that?

Oregano spicing up this post
>>
>>29277115
yeah but it would be weird as fuck if i just asked "do you have any pets" or something autistc like that.
>>
>>29277166
That wouldn't be that weird actually. Girls would probably like that, especially if they had pets.
>>
>>29277166
walk up mention something about the surroundings that you think is funny/interesting - could even be the fact you see her there all the time

after she says yeah haha or whatever ask for her name tell her yours then just kinda go naturally with the conversation from there
>>
>>29277166
It is not recommended to start with a question unless it relates to the current situation. Rather, start with a comment. Compliment her on anything that you see about her. Shoes, hair, maybe just "Hey, you're very attractive." then you can go into the random ass questions or whatever else comes naturally.
>>
>>29276945
literally just read your steps guy, you literally wrote pretend, yourself, if you are the one to write it. what are you not getting?

>*
this is a lie though because not every single society in history was a functioning patriarchy. some were matriarchies. you're "standard" is simply what you've cherry picked, not neccessarily intentional, to study and observe. using different species as a reference point in itself good practice either in supporting your arguement, seeing as other species do not generally use deception to attract mates. they are upfront, and honest, or as you put it, "autistic".
>>
>>29277192
>>29277204
thanks alot guys, i actually thought of some things. gonna talk to her when i see her the next time
>>
File: 06 (2).png (569 KB, 930x1400) Image search: [Google]
06 (2).png
569 KB, 930x1400
>>29277144
Tokyo ghoul:re
It's an ongoing. Of course you should first read the first one called Tokyo ghoul. Literally a masterpiece. it has an anime adaptation too, but it's pretty cappy, don't watch it
>>
>>29277221
in itself isn't good practice*
>>
>>29277221
I reread my steps again just for you. Can you please explain specifically what is faking about my advice? Is it just because I said pretend to be busy? Pretending to be busy to get out of an awkward silence is faking it?

I never used other species. I used only the human species. I said a lot of mammals do this, and it's what humans do. I have never seen one single example of a society where the females pursued the males as a breeding strategy. You cannot actually tell me that's the norm. If you could find some examples, you must admit, they are the fringe exceptions to the rules

>unironically using the word patriarchy
I'm starting to realize what kind of person I'm talking to though so I have a feeling this won't go anywhere
>>
>>29276912
>situations which surround you with more suitable peers
That's what I'm asking about; where would be some suitable places?
>>
meh too much work. Id rather stay single
>>
>>29277289
is there anything you like to do?
>>
This would never work. PUA stuff is dumb.
>>
>>29277289
You need hobbies. Volunteer work, sports, libraries, even just running/biking in the park. But you have to be doing these for reasons other than just finding women, because you probably won't your first time and it may take a while. Regardless, these things provide both the opportunity of finding a woman (which is unlikely given your current situation) and gives you something interesting to talk about when you do eventually find one.
>>
>>29277330
This isn't PUA stuff. This is literally "go talk to a girl and then ask her on a date"

That would never work? How the fuck do people get dates then?
>>
move on guys, nothing to see here. OP has no fucking idea what he's talking about.

The **really** difficult part stafts after his "final" step
>>
>>29277348
It is PUA stuff. We don't act autistic and try to get girls like how the normies do. When what the normies are doing isn't working we just chill and try to not act autistic.
>>
>>29277348
Wew lad, Dan sure gets tons of dates https://youtu.be/pp00_b4r_dw
>>
>>29277364
After the final step is when she's exposed to your personality and I'm not going to tell you to bee yourself or give you advice on what to do with a failed personality
>>29277403
If talking to girls and asking them to be your gf is PUA stuff and you won't do it then I'm afraid you won't get a GF
>>29277463
Don't be Dan. I specifically mentioned to not be aggressive in step two. He literally goes straight to slurping and saying I like you
>>
>>29276971
>>29277022
Thanks a lot bros, I'll do my best.
>>
You forgot the first important part

>be attractive
>>
>>29275910
Where do you go to meet girls like this. Approaching a lone girl by yourself seems like a creepy idea for most robots.
>>
>>29277552
Nah that was addressed in my disclaimer. I warned you have to compensate in other areas and that you're at a sever disadvantage. I told you it's a numbers game. It's just trying until you stumble upon one who's willing to settle for your looks and see other areas
>>
>>29277285
when you all of your actions are based on fixated frim a pretense(pretending like you said) then yes, you are being fake, instead of just telling her straight uo your intentions from the beginning and her, you.

>other mammals aren't other species
well idk who taught you but a dog and a cat certainly aren't human, yet you said mammals. as far as it(patriarchy/matriarchy) being commin, I didn't say that. just that you are incorrect in your statement, and you are.

>triggered by the word patriarchy
it's been a word before feminjst made it their buzz. try not being so sensitive.
>>
>>29277572
It can be creepy if you do it in a creepy way. That's why I said to keep the conversations pointless and mundane.

>Hey I thought you were super pretty and I wanted to come over and ask if you'd give me a phone number and go on a date with me
Can be very creepy

>Isn't this advertisement ridiculous? What kind of person would actually do that.
Harder to be interpreted creepy
>>
>>29277586

Getting settled is never good for both sides because the one settles for you will resent you deep inside. Also it's not, see that guy on reddit who asked out 1000 women and had to move out from his city because everyone gave him shit and everyone pretty much shat on the guy on reddit too. If you are ugly just stop trying, it won't happen don't fool yourself.
>>
>>29277572
Not OP but check the local pub! Act like you're going for yourself, but if you see a qt 3.14 try sitting next to them. Currently my goal is 1 a week or two, and 99% of the time they respond, and if you can get them to laugh at least once, ask for their number right after that. I text a couple, but never let anyone say it's easy. You yourself have to do this. The secret is to be relaxed and remember that you don't have your shit high school reputation etc etc and nobody thinks you're below them. Obviously go for all the normie shit like getting a haircut, dressing casually but smartish, things that are in your control. Good luck fellow anon.
>>
>>29277624
I literally said pretend to be busy to help with awkward pauses in conversation. If that is being fake to you, then I can see why my advice comes across as faking it.

I said mammals all have distinct breeding patterns, humans are mammals, and therefore should have a distinct breeding pattern, and then I explained what our distinct breeding pattern was. That in human breeding behavior the males pursue the females generally. If you deny this you deny biology.

At this point you're just being a needlessly confrontational cunt though so fuck you
>>
>>29277624
shit keyboard

when all of your actioms are based on/fixated from a pretense*
>>
File: 1402685907800.png (62 KB, 423x404) Image search: [Google]
1402685907800.png
62 KB, 423x404
>>29277631
>Isn't this advertisement ridiculous? What kind of person would actually do that.

then she reply with
>haha, yeah...
>sorry what?
>I guess it is

what the fuck do next
>>
>>29277638
If you have given up and don't want a gf then my response to you is: ok. This is a thread for the steps to take to get a gf. If you don't want to get one then don't worry about this thread.

As far as this reddit guy goes, don't be him. Obviously some people fail and are creeps, that doesn't mean this advice isn't a good starting point for robots who have no idea how to go about getting a gf
>>
K but where do you meet women? I want someone who doesnt have social media, shares similar interests, and most importantly is a virgin.

Its almost impossible.
>>
>>29277663
Okay but the pub sounds like a bad idea since the girls there are likely to be whores going in group. Any other idea for places to meet decent women?
>>
File: dylanblondfrend.jpg (54 KB, 720x865) Image search: [Google]
dylanblondfrend.jpg
54 KB, 720x865
>>29275869
this beta cuck knows fuck all, my name is antonia123 a famous ty dating expert and i'll give you some tips
>just be yourself
>approach a girl when she's not with friend
>take the benis out the bants
>waggle the willy for wilhem the great
>if she doesn't run away then she is gf material
>>
>>29277700
>I mean look at it, blah blah blah
You just talk. I can't have a conversation with myself right here making up both sides of it. You just talk. The main point of step two is that you're just trying to talk and say words to her, the content of the conversation does not matter. You're just trying to have an interaction. If you get trapped in a silence you can't get out of you say you have to go and move on to step 3 if she was being open to the conversation. If she was straight up cold shouldering you just excuse yourself
>>
>>29277722
You can't know any of those things by looking at her. Like I said in the OP, it's a numbers game. You have to literally just keep meeting women and going on dates until you find that.
>>
>>29277673
>if being fake is being fake then i can see why you can say my advice of being fake to score a fake person(woman)'s affection is indeed based around being fake

bingo! now you get it

>i am now backtracking statements

as i expected, because this is a discussion you cannot "win"

>at this point im reduced to more name calling

the true mark of an intellectual!defeat

like i said, i didn't want to do it, i evrn said plz, but you needlessly went after me for even daring to say women are full of shit so you have to use full of shit means to get one. white knighting has burnt you, sucks huh? pick your battles better, lesson learned
>>
>>29275910
Seems like you are giving good advice here. However its time for a round of questions and answers.

What if in my case, I can deal with rejection, I don't give a fuck about rejection as long as I don't see the girl I asked again, the problem is that literally the only place I can have interaction with women are in the uni, I don't like clubbing. Its a small uni so I see these girls almost everyday, if rejection gives you exp then uni is not a good place to start right? After several rejections eventually I will stand as the uni creep and I don't want that.
Wat do?
>>
>>29277753
Try it at least once, the worst case is that you will be rejected by someone you will literally never see again, I don't try anywhere else, but try the park, coffee shops etc, and use tinder at the same time for maximum efficiency
>>
>>29277784
What about finding these women? I dont want a club goer and all else i can think is to walk up to people in the city, but mine is ill equipt for this and their is barely anyone my age (most my age are in college)
>>
What if you're gay and afraid of getting bashed for being gay?
>>
>>29277800
It is natural for men to pursue women. Conversation won.
>>
>>29277848
try gay dating apps e.g. grindr or whatever its called
>>
>>29275910
So I approach a girl, how do I start a conversation? "What time is it" or some shit like that?
>>
>>29277862
if that was the conversation, but it wasn't. lmao
>>
File: samurai warrior.jpg (70 KB, 800x451) Image search: [Google]
samurai warrior.jpg
70 KB, 800x451
>>29277800
textless posts desu desu but I cringed at the both of you
>>
>>29277809
Uni is the perfect place to start because all the other guys too afraid to ask girls there for reasons you listed. It's about standing out like that. Honestly most girls aren't mean in rejections. There's nothing wrong with having to see the girl again. Avoid girls in your immediate classes, but most rejections, especially in uni are just "let's just be friends", in which case you're there friend and no harm done. You now have a bigger circle to meet more girls.
>>
>>29275910
>>29275926
>>29275945
>>29275976
Thanks anon, I never even tried before but I really should, it's good to have a reminder sometimes. I'll think I'll try it at uni today or so i hope I don't get too scared. Actually thinking about it I have done the first step before in the elevator to a really nice, but a bit SJW type girl who ended up inviting me to her birthday party and it was really nice, only real party I've ever been to. To think it is actually this easy to get into the normie world really puts it into perspective for me, but then I just get all scared like a chicken and don't do it often. fuck

/blog
>>
>>29277894
How about you read the thread and suggestions already given here.
>>
>>29277835
Malls, grocery stores, book stores, cafes, retail stores. Wherever you see girls is a potential place to approach girls.
>>
File: 1388339958594.jpg (36 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
1388339958594.jpg
36 KB, 360x480
>>29277906
tch

-slices you into a million memes-

tough luck, kid
>>
>>29277848
Go on grindr and suck an aids ridden dick in a public bathroom without even asking each other your names. Standard fag procedure.
>>
>>29277925
i don't see any advice lad
>>
>>29277979
dude just go say hi

works every time
>>
>>29277894
Literally just say words to her.

"I'm procrastinating going home and studying. Any idea how I can justify wasting 15 more minutes here?"

literally anything. Just an excuse to say words. Then when it runs out of steam you excuse yourself and ask her number.
>>
>>29277941
Shops,of course!
>>
>>29278017
one out of a thousand times it works every time.
>>
>>29275910
>"ewwwwwwwww get away from me pervert"
>*mace in face*
>restrained and taken down by white knights
>arrested for attempted rape
>thrown in jail
>>
>>29278043
Yes. This is where people leave there house to go.

>>29278049
Notice I said to only talk about pointless stuff and not be forward about wanting a gf. You won't be maced in the face for making a mundane obvious observation to a stranger
>>
>>29275910
someone find the anon who approached 500 girls on campus and got a reputation as being a local creep and ruined his life, despite not doing anything that creepy
>>
File: tyra.png (609 KB, 1169x648) Image search: [Google]
tyra.png
609 KB, 1169x648
>>29275869
thanks OP this is actually pretty helpful

if its bad advice im not smart enough to tell

youre doing gods work
>>
>>29277885
>>29277955
*lesbian
I guess I should have specified that
Inb4 'stop being gay' 'all you need is a good dicking' etc
>>
>>29278049
dude you're suppose to take her for coffee first

wear your best trillby but make sure you look preoccupied the whole time. she'll dig thst, trust me
>>
>>29278114
Go to a bar and hit on drunk girls. You'll never be called a creep or need to fear any persecution and every girl is gay to a degree, especially when drunk. Literally life on easy mode.
>>
>>29277114
>who will have sex with you
True

>who may potentially become your wife
>who may potentially mother your offspring and help continue your bloodline
Bullshit. Women like that are easy and WILL eventually break up with you after a couple of months. If you're very lucky it'll last a year before she hops on to the next guy who randomly approaches her in public.
>>
>>29278103
The only reason it's not bad advice is because I explicitly stated you will be rejected many many times and it's a numbers game. It's only good advice if you acknowledge this fact. If you expect otherwise it will be bad advice.
>>
>>29276062

Shit advice. Robots SHOULD stay inside and die alone.
>>
>>29278164
This is literally how people meet. A girl you meet in public and who agrees to go on a date with you is not a slut. If she fucks on the first date then yeah I'd be worried, but a coffee date is pretty harmless. Find a girl you can approach in public, ask her on a date, then get to know her and make your judgement. Seriously, agreeing to a coffee date with someone isn't the same as fucking random dudes at a bar the night she meets them.
>>
>>29278227
Coffee dates seem terrible imo, what are some good date ideas? Is walking around the park a bad one?
>>
It's not a numbers game you moron. Remember the guy who approached ~300 women on campus? He became some sort of local celebrity.
Clubs would deny him entry because of his reputation.
If you are too weird, don't fucking bother.
>>
>>29278227
If she agrees to go on a date with any stranger that randomly approaches her, she probably had quite a few """coffee dates""".
You'd just be one of a thousand guys approaching and fucking her. Why would you be so special for her to marry you and live happily ever after over the other thousand guys?
>>
>>29278275
Go on a coffee date faggot, face to face talking with a qt, are you gay??
>>
>>29278163
Except girls who are willing to make out in a bar are not too eager to actually date a girl faithfully. Beyond that, I'll have to put up with guys hitting on me all night. And not everyone will take no as an answer.
For some reason a lot of guys think that being as abnoxious as possible will make me not-gay. Chads or Chad wannabes mostly.
>>
>>29278275
Any date where you can talk is a good first date in my eyes. I avoid dinner or movies because you can't really talk during them. Save non talking dates for after you know each other and just want to spend time. First dates though as long as you can talk and get to know each other it's a good date.

>>29278308
It is a numbers game. By sheer definition since some girls you approach will have boyfriends, it's a numbers game in the sense you'll have to try more than once just to find a girl who's eligible since you can't tell by looking at them

>>29278315
Her agreeing to go on a date with you doesn't mean she agrees to go on a date with any guy who approaches her. Like I said, get a date and then make the judgement. If she's willing to fuck on the first date move on, if she won't even let you kiss her right away until she knows you better then see how it goes. This is how humans meet.
> Why would you be so special for her to marry you and live happily ever after over the other thousand guys?
Don't put words in my mouth. I would never condone going for a slut. I'm saying if agreeing to go on a date makes a girl a slut then you can literally not get a non slutty gf since by definition her becoming your gf would make her a slut in your eyes.

>>29278320
Yeah girls are pretty promiscuous. Preaching to the choir here.
>>
>>29278308
Approaching 300 girls in one stint is a good way to get a bad rep. Rule of thumb is to aparochial one girl, wait for her to reject you fully, and then try again. That way the current girl feels comfortable in being your only interest. Girls react terribly to guys trying to get a gf from anyone, because they want to feel special.
>>
>>29278318
Whats wrong with walking and talking in the park? I dont drink coffee as well, and dont really like paying 8 dollars for a hot chocolate.
>>
This seems so hard. I wish I could learn from someone's example or seeing someone do this IRL (an average or robot person and not some attractive Chad)
>>
>>29278407
Starting to think it would just be easier to be trans
>>
>>29278436
>a homosexual wants to become even more perverted and degenerate

colour me surprised boys
>>
>>29278432
It is hard anon, but it becomes second nature after you get past the hard start. Eventually you won't even have to convince yourself or work up courage to do it. Then this carries to other aspects of life like job interviews or group social situations.
>>
>>29278408
translation: appeal to pussy each and every step of the way

i know this is making it even more difficult for any guy to get girls over time but just do it dude, dont worry about the societal structure currently in place, just appeal to pussy
>>
>>29278407
>agreeing to go on a date with you doesn't mean she agrees to go on a date with any guy who approaches her
Why not? Why would she reject every other stranger approaching her and make an exception for me?
>>
>>29278432
I'm
>>29277663
It was very hard the first time, but i'm close to getting a qt gf, about 7/10, i would give myself a 5.5ish/10 but trying to be natural and charismatic is important, as is having something to talk about, don't sit down without having something to talk about, or you'll sit there in awkward silence. If it works, you'll know, if you can tell she's not interested after a short while, excuse yourself without being creepy about it.
>>
>>29278493
Because it doesn't mean she says yes to everyone who asks. You may have just appealed to her. Like I said, approaching in person alone sets you apart from a lot of guys. There are plenty of girls who have never been hit on in person. If you don't think a girl has any reason to be interested in you then you should work on yourself before trying to get a gf anon
>>
is a smoothie place good for a first date? its run by a paki so if it doesn't work out i can rape her with the paki.
>>
>>29278534
That sounds perfect desu f
>>
>>29278534
That's the charismatic spirit and humour that will get you the qt, but maybe tone down the edge for the normos. Don't say something incredibly stupid, and ask about things like music taste etc, to find common ground
>>
>>29278557
>implying i was joking about the last part
>>
File: peep.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>29278559
>trying this hard to be funny

I didn't laugh the first time anon don't flatter yourself
>>
>>29278531
>You may have just appealed to her
>you should work on yourself before trying to get a gf anon
So I am the problem for not being the most attractive guy that has ever approached her.

>There are plenty of girls who have never been hit on in person
I doubt that. Sure there might be some, but as a girl you have to be VERY unattractive for that to happen. I know 3 girls who are morbidly obese, have piercings and tunnels and are generally hard to look at without almost puking. Every single one of them has a boyfriend.
>>
>>29278489
Women want meaningful connection or they want resources. Since you are here, you probably have no resources, so you're going ton have to settle for actually trying to get to know the vaginas you want to dick. Boo hoo.
>>
I hate when girls ghost you. Even girls from college. Rejection is a great thing; I actually miss being rejected and told "let's be friends" because it's a hell of a lot better than being straight up ghosted. Like when a girl says she wants to hang out, so you text her to set up a date, and she stops replying there.

I just give up with the girl at that point because at the very least I'd like to be treated like a human.
>>
>>29278616
If you think a girl agreeing to go on a date with you makes her undateable then yes you are the problem.

If you will not date a girl who says yes to you asking her on a date, then my response is another great resounding: ok.

This thread is the basic steps to get a gf for those who don't know where to start. If you don't want to date a girl then ok anon. ok.
>>
File: 1465401473898.jpg (118 KB, 900x613) Image search: [Google]
1465401473898.jpg
118 KB, 900x613
>>29278634
>women want meaningful connection

post yfw you realize you've been shilled
>>
>>29278658
>If you will not date a girl who says yes to you asking her on a date
That's not at all what I was saying. I was saying that a girl who goes on a date with any RANDOM STRANGER approaching her is not worth dating.

>"I don't want to have sex with a random club slut I picked up at a bar."
>"So you don't ever want sex at all under any circumstances? ok"
This is your logic.
>>
Does this work if you're a 24 yr old balding manlet?
>>
>>29278763
okay so
>random stranger talks to her
>pleasant conversation
>gives number
>pleasant text conversation
>agree to coffee date

is apparently a no-no. So what is okay? How should a relationship start in your eyes?
>>
>>29278821
It means your chances will be significantly lower. But, as with everyone, it's a numbers game. If your chances are 1 in 1000 then it means it might take a thousand tries, or you might get super lucky within the first 5. Everyone has varying levels of chance, and beyond that it's just a numbers game, trying until you succeed. Your odds will just be against you more than others
>>
>>29275869
i will beat this faggot with a stick, he is giving you bad advice
>>
>>29277114

Let's say you have to go on 30 dates to find one girl willing to put out. That's maybe 90 hours and 600$ lost, time you probably hated and money you'll never see again. A hooker is much cheaper, and wastes none of your time.

> b-but if you hit it off, she could become gf and wife
The chance of that happening is excruciatingly low, we're robots afterall.

Do the math opie.
>>
>>29278675
So either your qt gf doesn't exist because all women are heartless cunts or you are too caught up in anti-women mwgtow propaganda for any woman to find you remotely attractive
Good luck my friend
>>
>>29278926
This is a thread to provide the basic steps on how to get a gf for robots who don't even know where to start. If you don't want a gf or don't think a gf is worth it, then from the bottom of my heart, ok. Ok anon, ok.
>>
>>29278929
>women are perfect it's you who has the problem!
>man up and go meet one then do everything to appeal to her!

blahblahblah
>>
>>29278978

I do want a gf, but your way is not worth it. That's what I'm asking, do you have a way that doesn't waste all that time and money?
>>
read my tips you cockroaches
>>29278772
>>
>>29278833
>the next week 3 other random strangers approach her and go on coffee dates
>she naturally picks the most attractive and "confident"
>gets into a "serious" relationship
>a more attractive/"confident" guy approaches her one month later
>repeat

I don't know the right way, but I can still tell it's not yours.
>>
File: Difference.jpg (90 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Difference.jpg
90 KB, 960x720
>>29278675
youre cutting out the second part "or they want resources"

he never claimed that all women are good or that all women deserve your effort or that all women want connections

he didnt even claim that a majority of women want meaningful connections

and hes right. the reality is some women are nice, intelligent people who want meaningful, fulfilling emotional connections. not all women, but some

and im saying this as a lonely misogynist
>>
>>29279036
>do you have a way to get a gf that doesn't involve going on dates with girls
no

>>29279050
>I don't know the right way, but I can still tell it's not yours.
>dating girls who go on dates is wrong
ok anon. Find a way to date a girl who doesn't go on dates. Come back to me when you find it.
>>
>>29275976
>mfw always a girl starts talking to me and i just say something like "yeah, cool" and turn around

hmm i might have to change a few details here and there
>>
I can see this working, it's definitely creepy, but it should work in a few tries, think 30+.
>>
File: 1465583783924.jpg (161 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1465583783924.jpg
161 KB, 720x1280
>>29279123
>women
>meaningful
>nice
>fulfilling
>im mysognyst
>>
>>29279185
most women are terrible

and honestly im probably not a misogynist, but im accused of being one a lot, so i used that term wrongly to describe myself

but you did cut out the resources part

youre looking for an argument where there isnt one

no one claimed that all women are worth your effort or all women are perfect or that all women are even decent
>>
File: jesusfuckingchrist.jpg (36 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jesusfuckingchrist.jpg
36 KB, 1280x720
>>29279136
Holy fuck, is your memory really that fucking bad? Read >>29278763 again. It's okey for women to go on dates. What I'm talking about is dates with RANDOM STRANGERS APPROACHING HER IN PUBLIC.
>>
>>29279255
Who can you go on dates with then? Only within friend circles?
>>
>>29279229
>and honestly im probably not a misogynist, but im accused of being one a lot
Probably because you are one.
>>
>>29279302
yeah

ill admit thats a valid point
>>
>>29279284
She should at least be somewhat an acquaintance before accepting a date. Just not any random girl sitting on a park bench.
>>
>>29279136

desu a shy shut-in nerd girl who you met through shared hobbies (games) would be god-tier.
>>
>>29276062
Guess I'm dying alone
>>
>>29279397
and how do you get somewhat acquainted with someone from not knowing them?
>>29279417
Yes. And that falls well within my 4 step guide. My steps were how to go from not talking to a girl to a date with her, the setting or context of you being near each other isn't rigid.
>>
>>29276392
>I won't call it a date because when a dude in the theater asked everyone to raise your hand if your on a date she didn't
That's definitely against MPAA regulations, you should have called the Theater Baron.
>>
>>29275910
>>29275926
>>29275945
>>29275976
way too much effort just to get some 3D pussy

fuck that shit, I'll keep fapping
>>
>>29279518
I question my life
doubt shrouds my whole existance
then it's clear, ok
>>
>>29279475
>and how do you get somewhat acquainted with someone from not knowing them?
There are many ways. Friend circles, school, work, hobby-related activities, events etc.
>>
>>29279576
I mean the action. When you see her, what actions do you take to become and acquaintance
>>
>>29277800

God you're a retard.

2 hours later I just wanted to let you know.
>>
>>29279576
>>29279595
What I'm trying to ask is to go from a girl you have no contact with, to an acquaintance who is permissible to date in your eyes, what has to take place that is different than "get her phone number, talk, then eventually hang out" which is unacceptable to you
>>
>>29279595
I see where you're going. The difference is that you see her semi-regularly before asking her on a date. What you are advocating is going up to a total stranger you've never seen before and pick her up right away.
>>
>>29279678
>pick her up right away.
What does pick up mean? What I'm advocating is that you invite a stranger to spend time with you to get to know each other better and then decide if you like each other. What you're insisting is that it was to be coincidental that you're interacting and getting to know each other, and that as soon as you deliberately and proactively try to spend time with her, she's a slut and it's not okay.
>>
File: 1464712441149.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464712441149.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>29276766
How to get to "friendzone" part 1, women don't want to date friends, they want to date men.

Your relationship side will work out just fine as long as you don't shower her with affection and gifts, "but anon women want affection and gifts right?" they say they do but when you give it to them readily you become their pendejo provider they call when they need something from you, the rarer the gifts the more meaningful they are its weird i know but if she has lets say one good necklace from you or something she will most likely cherish it more than a box of jewelry or some other rubbish.

Make sure your sex game is on point (that you last long and know wtf foreplay is is minimum)

A girl can hate your guts but if you are a good lay they will still stay with you, sure she will bitch about you to her friends but she wont dump you unless you get caught cheating or do some other stupid shit. "but anon my dick is average / small" well learn to compensate in the foreplay department, you make her come good and consistently she will stay with you, if you are blaming your dick for failed sex then you should look to lesbians, them dykes have no dick and they are satisfying women.

Self confidence, this is probably the hardest part for robots but the key thing to remember is you're not as awful as you think you are, even if you were they don't know it, and no one can give you self confidence you have to get it yourself, do anything that helps you increase self confidence and build it over time, learn to have a thick skin so some idiot heckling your *insert clothing here* won't phase you.

TLDR; Have self confidence, thick skin, don't be her credit card, don't be clingy or over emotional, learn to give her the good sex (compensate with foreplay as needed), do not be a doormat and don't go to the friendzone.
>>
>>29278275
Walking in a park when you two are meeting is a shit move that I know from experience.
Of course women care if you have money but depends of the woman, if you two make click then she wouldn't care about your broke ass.
But going for a walk in a park or anywhere will make you look like you switched to maximum overjew and really don't want to expend shekels on the date.
>>
>>29278275
Movies, some food place, if its summer go get ice cream and go to some pond or something to toss bread crumbs at ducks or some shit, just make sure there are seats where you go so you can sit down and have a casual chat (some women will find this corny / awful so try to gauge what type she is before trying to pull it off)
>>
>>29279725
>deliberately and proactively try to spend time with her
There's no problem with that as long as it doesn't involve going to a random stranger and saying "Oy you. Wanna go on a date? What's your name by the way?"
You are approaching her with the intention of getting a date and she knows it if she isn't braindead. She knows you didn't approach her because of her personality or some bs like that. You approached her because you think she's hot and no other reason.
That's a terrible way to start a relationship and you can't expect girls who go for this kind of relationship to be faithful.
Meanwhile a date that starts on the basis of liking the other person's personality is a much better start.
>>
>>29280109
>There's no problem with that as long as it doesn't involve going to a random stranger and saying "Oy you. Wanna go on a date? What's your name by the way?"
did you even read my steps?
>>29280109
>Meanwhile a date that starts on the basis of liking the other person's personality is a much better start.
How the frig do you get to know someones personality without inviting them to hang out and spend time with you? A date is how you get to know someones personality. That's literally what a first date is. The second date is if you like each other.
>>
>>29279725
> What you're insisting is that it was to be coincidental that you're interacting and getting to know each other, and that as soon as you deliberately and proactively try to spend time with her, she's a slut and it's not okay.

Well, yes. If she'd fall for me going after her with ulterior motives, she'd very likely fall for others doing that.

t. Different anon
>>
>>29280154
>inviting them to hang out and spend time with you
Doesn't necessarily equal a date. A date already implies romantic interest, which I can't have without knowing the person first.
>>
>>29280154
> A date is how you get to know someones personality. That's literally what a first date is. The second date is if you like each other.

I'm the anon talking about value earlier. See, this is our big disconnect here. I don't want to waste money and time getting to know someone I may not like. A date for me is for when we already like each other, and want to take it further.
>>
>>29280173
You don't fall for anyone before a first date. A first date is literally a harmless coffee with someone you don't know to get to know them and decide if you want to pursue them further. Hence first dates being super common and second dates being much rarer. The first date is like a test run. There's almost no reason to say no to a first date.

>>29280246
ah okay. So if you get a girls phone number and you invite her on a coffee date she's not worth it. But if you invite her on a non romantic totally platonic grey excursion for coffee with you it's fine.

>>29280260
And how do you get to know them to see if you want to take it further? purely text? It's still a date when you meet
>>
>>29279616
retarded? according to some random person on the internet, who was btfo? how am i going to deal :(
>>
>>29275926
>Say anything to them. Literally anything. I cannot stress enough how unimportant the content of your conversation is

>Hi there

>Um...hi?

>PLEASELETMEPINKLITTLECLITYOUSILLYHARLOT

>WHAT???

>PLEASEDOASIWHIMYOULITTLEWHORELETMECARESSYOURBODY

Women shouldn't be in charge of male advice. No idea what depressed socially inept males go through. We're not machines
>>
File: axe.png (300 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
axe.png
300 KB, 440x440
>all these steps to get a GF
Fuck that.
18, male, white, 6'2", 150lbs, my face isn't repulsive.
My requirements are that you are a girl and not a trap.
Any takers?
>>
>>29280390
Yes I'm a taker my only requirements are that you're not a completely fucking faggot oh shit better luck next time pal
>>
File: you.jpg (33 KB, 507x294) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
33 KB, 507x294
>>29280413
>not a complete fucking faggot
>expecting anyone but chad to meet that requirement
REE GIRLS STANDARDS ARE REDICULOUS YOU ONLY WANT CHAD
>>
>>29280308
> And how do you get to know them to see if you want to take it further? purely text?

By knowing them beforehand, via shared hobbies, groups, etc? Or text indeed.

I really can't believe you that normies waste all those "first dates" just for the small possibility of hitting it off. That's so fucking inefficient and a loss for all concerned.

...yet, from normies I could expect that kind of behavior, so maybe it indeed is that way. Sucks, if so.
>>
>>29280308
>non romantic totally platonic grey excursion for coffee
Going on a coffee with a woman is by our social norms implied to be a date.
You are assuming dates are the only way to get to know someone.
>>
>>29280502
>Going on a coffee with a woman is by our social norms implied to be a date.

I've been talking to girls at coffee places and burger joints. They were all platonic. You don't knowwhat the fuck you're talking about . This is when beta listen to stupid advice and turn out as entitled "nice guys"
>>
>>29280438
The problem with this is that it means your dating pool is only girls you already know, and you cannot get to know new girls or else it's a date which is apparently a trigger word

>>29280502
"date" is just a word. It means spend time with someone and get to know someone. I've lost track of the anons I'm replying to but if you're the one I started with a while ago who refused to go out with a girl who would go on a date with a stranger, that means it's literally the word that's too much for you. You'd ask a girl to spend time with you and talk and get to know each other but not a date, the difference being nothing at all.
>>
>>29275869
Can I ask how many of your relationships started that way? Not just dates, but actual relationships.
>>
>>29280596

What about dating sites? Talking on those seems just fine to me, though normies say if you talk longer than a day without asking for a date, she'll drop you. Which is awfully weird to me, because getting to know each other via text and knowing our personalities match before wasting both of our times and moneys on a date would be useful.
>>
>>29275869
I like how r9k thinks they understand the "just be yourself" advice yet it obviously flies miles over their head.

When people tells you guys to "be yourself", they're not telling you to display how lazy and autistic you are.

They're warning you that lying about your real self will inevitably backfire because you won't be able to hide the truth forever.

Additionally, they're telling you that you need to look comfortable in the situation you're in. There's nothing more unattractive than a person who is blatantly anxious or scared. Anxiety is something that spreads to others so ruining the mood by making people uncomfortable is a surefire way to end up rejected.

>tl,dr: just be yourself = relax and don't lie
>>
>>29280642
3 if I count it lasting at least 3 months to be a relationship. One of them lasted over a year, the other two roughly 4-6 months

>>29280649
As I said in step one, on a dating site you have hundreds of competitors. She will be being spammed by countless guys during all hour of the days and they'll just pick the most attractive one that grabs their attention. As a disadvantaged male in the dating market approaching in person is crucial because it immediately sets you apart from other men. You're automatically in a different (higher) tier of men in her life just from the sheer of introduction alone
>>
>>29280649
The problem with dating sites is the constant strains of male attention the girls receives.

If you don't seal the deal in a day, someone else will so its always a race against the clock

You have to anchor yourself in her schedule before she loses interest and you rarely have more than a day to do that
>>
>>29280742

You're right that in person we'd have higher chances. But as we've repeatedly said, any girl who'd give in to a random stranger is not one worth dating.
>>
>>29280742
>One of them lasted over a year, the other two roughly 4-6 months
Huh, so all of them failed in a relatively short amount of time. Interesting.
>>
>>29280651
>They're warning you that lying about your real self will inevitably backfire because you won't be able to hide the truth forever.

Truth. Women got some datamine in their head that you don't wanna fuck with.
>>
>>29280784
And as I've repeatedly said. She isn't fucking you behind a dumpster after you make an interesting comment on her shoes. All that's happened is an interaction has been started between you two, and now you proceed and see where it goes. All she's agreeing to is to talk to you, and from there you get to know each other and see what happens
>>
>>29280591
If you meet them there by coincidence, sure. But if you ask a woman directly if she wants to go on a coffee with you it is generally considered to be a date.
>>
>>29280877
>generally considered to be a date.
Maybe by beta males who lack a backbone. Not a date unless stated.
>>
File: 1435342504996.jpg (156 KB, 693x586) Image search: [Google]
1435342504996.jpg
156 KB, 693x586
>>29280841
Not what I mean.

Women are sociable, shameless and paranoid.

They aren't afraid to secretly look at the info inside your phone, call your workplace or gain access to your bank account to verify if you were bullshitting them or not.

They also tends to be better at social manipulation than most guys so they can gain a surprising amount of information on people from sources you wouldn't even suspect.
>>
>>29280908
I guess it's also not gay to get fucked by a nigger unless stated.
#nohomo right?
>>
>>29280846

We're not saying she's taking dick that soon. Just that her accepting a first date from a total stranger makes her shit quality, why can't you understand that?

Also, the other anon's point was that dates are a bad way to get to know anyone, but normies prefer them for some weird reason. Why?

Your relationships seem to echo that, they never lasted. Surely it couldn't be because the women were bad quality?
>>
>>29281008
Really sorry you're spineless and use a an apple to compare to an orange.
>>
>>29281008
You can go out with a person and it not be a date. So if you ask your friend to drink coffee with you its a date, right?

The difference between the two situations is that one of them has different reasons for it to occur and the other doesn't.

Look, I'm sorry you have no friends and therefore think that anyone who dares drink coffee with another person is on a date, but drinking coffee is so common that I can't believe you'd think such a dumb thing. But then again you're socially retarded so.
>>
>>29281219
>it's spineless to have standards
Don't you need to be at a bar and contract aids from random sluts atm?

>>29281317
You didn't get my point at all. If you go to a woman and say "Wanna grab a coffee sometime?" it's pretty clear what your intention is.
>>
>>29281317
That's harsh as fuck man. You don't know his situation.

Then again...you're probably not that much better off if you clicked on this thread
>>
>>29281317
>Dude , just ask her to get coffee with you . That's how you date girls bro

>JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD COFFEE WITH HER DOESN'T MEAN DATE YOU AUTIST
>>
>>29281541
I think he means like if you ask a friend/classmate/coworker, it could be misconstrued as hanging out.

With a stranger I feel like it's implied though
>>
>>29281414
Sorry wasn't reading your other conversation with some other dude. Maybe focus on what we've said. Its spineless to not have intentions laid out.

>>29281414
Yeah its pretty clear you want coffee. So asking your coworker to grab coffee is asking them on a date? Don't shit where you eat anon!

>>29281423
Actually I do. Its because he thinks that asking for coffee is considered a date, that is clear as day he doesn't have many friends who hang out for coffee.

>>29281541
I wasn't whoever you were talking to.

And just so we're clear, I'm a girl. My bf has done the same thing, and you know what? I think what he did was indeed spineless, not that it mattered in the end. But I suppose getting to know each other without it being a date is still alright.
>>
>>29281706
Oh and feel free to attack my gender and address none of the points!
>>
>>29281706
I don't live in the US, so it might be different here. But like >>29281604 said: It does depend on context, but asking a stranger of the opposite sex does imply a date if the context wasn't established before (like hanging out with friends or doing business. But that's not what we're talking about and I thought that was clear).

>>29281739
What are you talking about? I didn't even know your gender until the last post. Where did I attack it?
>>
>>29281739
Its not that I want to attack you on your gender or anything but its just that girls tends to give horrible advice on how to date other girls.

I've tried hundreds of things that were advised to me by girls and not a single one ever worked
>>
>>29282009
Are you retarded? I was inviting you and anyone else I responded to, to do it, not saying you did. Point out where I did. Pro tip: you can't.

And I'm not in the US either.
>>
>>29282056
I'm not advising anything. I'm just saying you're spineless if you don't lay it out. Don't think I'm the only girl who thinks that. Women are spineless wimps too and won't tell you directly.
>>
>>29282059
Your post sounded like a sarcastic remark. Hard to tell via text.
>Are you retarded?
No need to be a cunt about it.
And I'm not saying that because you're female. I'm saying it because you're a cunt.
>>
>>29282090
There's a problem with laying it out, tho

Most girls I've met will often get scared if you bluntly invite them on a date so you have to like not lay it out explicitly but still act like it's one for it to work. Its like a silly game where the girl has to understand its a date even tho you invited her as a friend.
>>
>>29282175
Well can you point it out? I'll tell you, you can't point out where I said you attacked me for being female, and that is because I didn't. Good job changing the goalposts!

>>29282212
Yeah, I get why you do it.
>>
>>29282350
I admitted that I can't point it out. Do you have reading comprehension?
This is your post >>29281739 . I read it like accusational sarcasm because of the ambiguous nature of text based communication. I didn't blame anyone.
>>
>>29277894
Hi, do you watch My Little Pony?
>>
>>29282507
>I admitted that I can't point it out
Quote exact text and post.

>inb4 is an implied post
>>
>>29282507
>>29282577
Well I gotta go work, cya anon.
>>
File: 1454801555986.jpg (19 KB, 583x307) Image search: [Google]
1454801555986.jpg
19 KB, 583x307
>>29282577
You really are a butthurt cunt.
You remind me of pic related.

>>29282175 "Your post sounded like a sarcastic remark. Hard to tell via text. "
Here you go.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.