[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he really do anything wrong? Fingers in vagoo is hardly sex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: brock-allen-turner.jpg (248 KB, 1366x2048) Image search: [Google]
brock-allen-turner.jpg
248 KB, 1366x2048
Did he really do anything wrong? Fingers in vagoo is hardly sex, let alone rape. And why did she even involve herself with in the first place?

This all smells of a false flag.
>>
to be honest familia i have bigger things to worry bout i dont really care
>>
>>29271454
>Did he really do anything wrong?
he penetrated someone without their consent which is rape
>>
>angry virgin robot defending a Chad because he hates women even more than Chads
>>
I've seen sjw's virtue signal by sharing his pic and stuff but I don't know who he is or what he did and I don't really care it's probably sensationalist garbage anyway
>>
>>29271484
i think he got fucked over big time, he didn't put his dick in her only fingers
>>
>if it makes my side look bad it's a false flag

people are just dumb, op. really fucking dumb.
>>
don't care. another chad that was more successful than me, had more potential, had more friends now has his life ruined with a permanent record for rape and his name and photo plastered everywhere. even with all this he'll still live a better life than me desu.
>>
>>29271507
You'd probably feel shit/violated if someone had fingered your asshole while you were blacked out. I know I would
>>
>>29271484
if i get knocked out somehow and a surgeon saves my life is it rape?
>>
File: hell and heaven, darwaza.jpg (140 KB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
hell and heaven, darwaza.jpg
140 KB, 962x641
what a dystopic time we live in, where there is endless outrage at this kid whos STILL serving jail time, whilst the Orlando killer's obvious devotion to murdering in the name of ISIS is being avoided to hurt anyone's feelings.*cough cough, PC*
>>
>>29271489
>defending a Chad because he hates women even more than Chads

Yeah, got a problem with that?

Can't blame chad for taking advantage of some whore
>>
>>29271553

I would, and 6 months in prison sounds about reasonable retribution for that
>>
> whore gets raped
> chad gets BTFO

Honestly this should happen way more often.
>>
>>29271597
Apparently he was sent to a jail, not an actual prison.

Also, on another note, IIRC you have to be sentenced for over a year to go to prison, as opposed to jail.
>>
>>29271597
6 months is no time at all though. His dad shouldn't think he should go to prison at all kek
>The father of a former Stanford University athlete convicted on multiple charges of sexual assault has said his son should not have to go to prison for "20 minutes of action"

The whole thing seems worse when you put it into context. There are people who do similar crimes and get far longer in prison, and there are people who do lesser crimes and STILL get more time. It's annoying that this fucker did something wrong (which he obviously did, no matter how you look at it) and gets off lightly because of his status.
>>
>>29271669
His dad doesn't think he should go to prison*
>>
>be american
>get sentenced to death for putting your finger inside a passed out girl
>>
>>29271578
Waiting for the day you will be in the headlines because of rape. Unlike that Chad though, you are not rich and have no status, so you would get a much longer sentence.
>>
>>29271553
depends if no one saw it I wouldn't really care, but if happened in front of a fuck ton of people I'd get money from the person that did it instead of sending them to jail for touching my asshole
>>
>>29271555
if he gives you a prostate exam then probably
>>
>>29271578
Yes it is wrong unless something is wrong with your head
>inb4 normie
>>
>the rape shitstorm with this guy goes down
>kikebook is full of people saying "hurr Trump thinks Mexicans are rapists but it's really whites that rape" and other stuff like that
>fast forward a week to the gay club shooting
>same faggots from earlier are the ones posting the #NotAllMuslims, terror has no religion bullshit

It's too bad somebody can't shoot up Facebook
>>
normal people do not do sexual things to unconcious/semiconscious people.
If you're in a room with a bunch of sleeping people, do you get the urge to fondle them? Even if you do get that urge (you shouldn't), do you act on that urge? No, you control yourself like a normal fucking human being
>>
>>29271745
they do if they're inebriated as well
>>
>>29271715
>if no one saw it I wouldn't really care
You can't guarantee that though. People never know how much stuff is going to fuck them up until they experience it. That's why you've had people going off to war genuinely thinking they'll be fine, but coming back with PTSD throughout history. You might believe you'd be fine after some kind of abuse or assault, but after the asssault your brain might not agree.
>>
File: 1429914407619.jpg (275 KB, 800x608) Image search: [Google]
1429914407619.jpg
275 KB, 800x608
>>29271555
jesus fuck. if i cant count to ten and a teacher helps me count to 69 is it rape?
>>
i really couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to this dude.

i have avoided most/all discussion of this whole thing because i just cannot bring myself to care about one specific instance of campus sexual assault. i went to a fairly prestigious university, i know plenty of people who have also been assaulted on campus. if the rapists i know from my own life were held accountable, i'd care about that. but this dude just doesn't affect my life whatsoever.

if it seemed like this event would produce some kind of meaningful title ix reform or something, maybe it'd be more relevant. but as it is, it's just a rich kid who assaulted a girl. so, great, he's a piece of shit. i'm still unsure of how this specific instance demands the amount of attention it's received.

>>29271493
thanks for introducing me to the term "virtue signalling" anon

i have seen this phenomenon forever but never had a good phrase to describe it. now i do.
>>
>>29271786
They shouldn't.
And if they do, they need to acknowledge that they violated a rule that should have been followed.
It's like people who get in to drunken fist fights at a bar. If you get drunk and punch a waitress, you're gonna get in big fucking trouble even though you're inebriated. You shouldn't put yourself in that position if you know you're going to go and commit a crime.

Women should also not drink if they know they're going to put themselves at risk of being vulnerable- but the difference is that one person was an aggressor while the other was a victim.
That girl getting blackout drunk was not going to harm anyone or violate any laws, so it's not a big deal that she got super wasted because no one suffered as a result of her choice. Was it irresponsible? Sure- but most people have been in her position at some point and it is not a crime to party a little too hard.
But people who make drunken decisions that lead to the detriment of others (drunk driving, drunk fighting, drunk rape/sex) are punished fully.
The girl would have been punished if she had made a choice that had led to the detriment of others, but she didn't.
>>
File: 1463892205352.png (40 KB, 688x750) Image search: [Google]
1463892205352.png
40 KB, 688x750
>>29271854
>shouldn't

Ah yes, the holy "shalt not" in its full glory, wishing to control human behavior towards a more domesticated and feminine disposition.

Dont get me wrong, im not against laws...when they are enforced personally, but when they are abstracted out for the benefit of cowards who are unwilling to carry out the sentences themselves, then they become a means of avoiding having to deal with nature and its tendency to keep people grounded in reality.

The modern laws make it allowable for someone to ignore nature and dull their senses with no consequences.

The only responsibility that is taken today, is in relation to the state and its laws which are antithetical to nature and reality.

There is always a cost for your stupidity, and no matter how much you try to curb this cost with your civilization, you will never eliminate it.
>>
>>29271489
>that dorky faggot
>chad
>>
>>29271454

He wasn't convicted of rape.
>>
>>29272175
You're a barbaric fool if you believe that restricting "human behavior" to protect the rights of other humans is a bad thing.

Human Civilization can only function at a higher level because we protect the "physically weak" who have other areas of expertise and can contribute to society in helpful ways.

And what do you mean that the law that forbids rape was created by cowards? How was that created by cowards? Most people do not rape others. If you are unable to control that urge, then you are a rapist. Encouraging people who do feel that urge to control it is a GOOD thing.

If you get angry at someone, it's not productive to just shoot them with a gun. That type of response is violent and might be "natural" when one is angry, but that doesn't mean it's the right/productive way to handle the situation. Humans are better than that. We've only been successful as a species BECAUSE of that capability.
>>
>>29272175
stop using meaningless platitudes like nature and grounded in reality

what isn't natural about society? the fact that there are no trees and plants running around? Human beings beat out the whole survival of the fittest meme with society, that's why there are 7 billion of us and other species are dying.

>grounded in reality
what does that even mean?
>>
>>29272227
Then what did he plead guilty to?
>>
>>29272298
>Human Civilization can only function at a higher level because we protect the "physically weak" who have other areas of expertise and can contribute to society in helpful ways.

And what has this given us?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDRdCu_kPN8

Mass Famine, Mass War, decline in physical traits, decline in courageous character, more men than women.

Out of all of these, its the decline of heroism that is the worst for me.

I dont care if some smart cowards survive, they dont [i]deserve[/i] it. Even the philosophers of old, such as socrates and plato were military men and knew something about the importance of being connected with barbarism.

The unexamined life is not worth living, but neither is the overexamined one.

>And what do you mean that the law that forbids rape was created by cowards? How was that created by cowards? Most people do not rape others. If you are unable to control that urge, then you are a rapist. Encouraging people who do feel that urge to control it is a GOOD thing.

Its created by cowards who are unable to protect and educate their women and daughters and would rather have an abstract entity do it for them.

Rape is not simply an urge, it is a means of opposing the alpha male entity whether it be a state or a father, by taking with force instead of playing by its rules and seducing the female.

Seduction is a FEMININE trait, not a masculine one.
A real man takes what he needs, and does not ask for permission for reestablishing his own existence in this world.

A real man, will not allow a woman's words which are only a regurgitation of her father or the state's ideals, to deny him the ability to maintain his existence if he truly is a lover of life and reality.

The meek shall inherit the earth, but the noble shall take it.
>>
>>29272464
>A real man takes what he needs.

You are implying that sex is something people "need", which it isn't.

>A real man, will not allow a woman's words which are only a regurgitation of her father or the state's ideals

Are you trying to say that women want to get raped?
>>
>>29272340
Human civilizations are unnatural because they have changed humans far more than the initial effect humans had on the environment to develop them.

For example, a beaver builds a dam in order to shelter itself, but the dam does not change the beaver more than the beavers initial effect on the environment.

There will always be tribal groups, but when they become too large, they begin to have an effect on people which they still havent psychologically matured to deal with.
Dunbars number is a cognitive limit upon which humans can have "true friends" which also includes family. The limit is about 250-300 people, after this this threshold, others are simply seen as means to an end and not as real people.

Grounded in reality means to be aware of the fact that humans are still competing for survival despite how the modern world might mask it or make it seem like a game.

Putting those who threaten your existence in jail does not make them go away, and jails can only exist as long as a surplus of resources exists.

Resources wont last forever, and you will eventually be called to enforce the laws yourself, whether its you or your decendant, but the dependence upon using abstract entities to deal with them, will set them at a disadvantage and will likely result in their death.
>>
>>29272574
The individualistic nature of the modern world limits survival to the individual, ignoring the long line of ancestry which was necessary for the current manifestation of such an individual.

It is a necessity, if one is to maintain their existence in whatever form for as long as possible and probable.

Women are like soil, they are only what their man makes of them.

Seduction is still force.

Force is not limited to physical acts but is also mental domination as well. It is less honest about its intent but the end goal is the same.

Of course those men, who are better at seduction, would establish laws and customs justifying it and demonizing the physical.

The truth is that there is nothing wrong with both methods but those who prefer the mental seduction cannot compete with the physical and so outlaw it in order to secure their survival, instead of competing themselves like the cowards they are.
>>
>>29272721
Coward is defined by:
"a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person."

Mental domination with seduction does not require putting one's self in danger in order to carry it out, it is subtle and can be denied through appeals to ambiguity and misinterpretation.
>>
>>29271844
>I don't care
>Types out a whole essay

Ok, buddy.
>>
>>29272721
>The individualistic nature of the modern world limits survival to the individual

Not true, family groups still exist.

>ignoring the long line of ancestry which was necessary

How can you give ancestry importance when you advocate the creation of bastard rape babies?

>The truth is that there is nothing wrong with both methods

The fact you believe this is astounding. Seduction is the realization of the desires of both parties, rape is the realization of the desires of a single party.

>mental seduction cannot compete with the physical

Pretty retarded point given that vast majority of men could easily take vast majority of women.
>>
>>29272805
>Not true, family groups still exist.

In what sense are they truly families though in a world where loyalty is primarily directed towards the state, the abstract alpha male, god.

This is why monotheism best represented by the Abrahamic faiths are anti-family.

The famous story of Abraham is poignant in this.

>How can you give ancestry importance when you advocate the creation of bastard rape babies?

There are still bastards created today, and far more are allowed to persist with the sheltering of the state.

>The fact you believe this is astounding. Seduction is the realization of the desires of both parties, rape is the realization of the desires of a single party.

The only desire truly fulfilled by seduction, is the governmental entity that enforces it and the men who support it.

Women will adapt to whatever environment they are in, but...given their dissatisfaction for modern men and their methods, one could argue that perhaps they have a greater appreciation for the physical than the cowards hope they do, else they wouldent have developed such restrictions on their sexual choice.

>Pretty retarded point given that vast majority of men could easily take vast majority of women.
This is not a men vs woman point, this is a masculine man vs feminine man point.

The Greek vs the jew.
The Hellenic vs the semetic.
The Fight vs the flight.
The Strong vs the weak.
The Master vs the slave.

This war has always been about men and only men.
>>
>>29271454
Fingering her is molestation imo
>>
People aren't willing to admit that there is a problem in universities

While the figure of 1 in 4 rapes is a gross exaggeration, it is an exaggeration of an existing problem. If you polled university women and asked if they ever felt they were pressured to act more sexual than they actually are, the results would be worryingly high

If you are a female in university, you will be pressured into sex and shunned if you choose not to participate in the culture
Even men are treated like this. Robots in university need to hide their virginity to avoid being mocked.

The fact is, young women and men are forced into this cult of hedonism. Their personal morals be damned.
And the extra uncomfortable truth about it is that this culture is spread not just by hot headed frat boys and other chauvinists, but partially by radical, sex-positive feminists as well, whose irrational fear of chastity and the need to "empower" women through their sexuality is stopping anything from being done.

People need to use opportunities like this to speak out against the hedonistic sex crazed culture of universities.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.