[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMBOT FEELS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 27
File: 4576898.png (472 KB, 449x750) Image search: [Google]
4576898.png
472 KB, 449x750
>tfw your bf is too busy to play vidya with you
>>
fucking kill yourself you parasite

slit your throat
>>
>fembot

fucking go off yourself
>>
>>29267633
There are no women on the internet you fucking retard. Go off yourself.
>>
>buy Overwatch for me and my boyfriend
>he's too busy with school and work to play Overwatch with me
>play Overwatch by myself
>boyfriend says he finally has time to play with me
>have to play extra hard to make up for my boyfriend's lack of Overwatch skills
>>
>>29267633
Everyones gonna fall for this b8
>>
In college, everyone's too busy for videogames and too tired for socializing.
>>
>>29267633
I'll be your bf op.

Are you a cute non white girl?
>>
>>29267633
>tfw fembot
>tfw i have tons of friends and everyone likes me and i have 10 boyfriends
>>
Lost ~15lbs in the past few weeks. My thigh gap is coming in pretty nicely. I ate a ton of chocolate and pasta today though. Probably won't eat tomorrow to try to even things out.

Anyone else losing weight?
>>
File: pleaseno.gif (270 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
pleaseno.gif
270 KB, 500x280
>tfw i'm the only real female in this thread
>you're all just fat neckbeards pretending to be women
>>
>>29268333
I already have a bf silly

>>29268362
why would you call yourself a fembot if thats true?
>>
>>29268362
Ten is too many. I have a husband, a boyfriend, and two beta orbiters. Four is the max I can handle before one of them starts to get suspicious/jealous
>>
If a sister started doing things with her brother at a certain age , is she expected to apologize to him years later ?

>the sister initiated a type of relationship with her brother
>her intentions were to prepare him for relationships
>the brother never objected to it
>the lessons went on for a few months and stopped and they never acknowledged it ever again
>no sign of resentment afterward. Didn't hate each other afterward
>the sister feels guilty over something that happened about 9 years ago
>wants to apologize to her brother

is it better to keep silent or bring it up to see how he feels about the whole ordeal and apologize ?
>>
>>29268376
> why would you call yourself a fembot if thats true?
Because that's what us fembots lives are like!!
>>
Fembots, some advice please.

When a girl says 'she's fine' when she's clearly not (something traumatic has obviously happened) , what can a friend do to help her out?
>>
>>29268579
no its not

if you want to label yourself just say youre a stacie

fembots only have one bf at a time and only a few friends
>>
>>29268589
Don't be super pushy by asking her to reveal what happened right away. Just treat it like any other day, try to make her feel good. Don't make her feel weird about anything. Maybe offer some hugging if she's okay with it. She'll open up to you eventually.
>>
>>29268693

Okay. But what to do when you can't physically be with her at the moment?

Other form of communication is through the phone or Internet.
>>
>>29268726
Just stay normal and make her laugh and feel happy if you can. Does she enjoy anything (like a game or something) that you can do together? Even if you hate it, you do things to make her feel good because shes upset.
>>
>>29268589
maybe you shouldnt fall for the "all girls are irrational idiots" meme and consider that she would rather deal with her emotions by herself?

havent you ever told someone you were fine when really you werent in order to not have to talk about it?
>>
File: 1415576630505.jpg (40 KB, 678x520) Image search: [Google]
1415576630505.jpg
40 KB, 678x520
>>29267633
>tfw you have to wake up at 5 to get you your wageslave position on time.
>>
>>29268759
It doesn't sound like she's an irrational idiot. It sounds like she doesn't want to burden him with her pain. He should still try to make her feel better if he can. I like taking the "make them feel normal" route so they can take their mind off of whatever happened.
>>
>>29267633

>When your pussy looks like an arbys' sandwich and hes on brink of breaking up with you
>>
>>29267633
>tfw fembot vidya buddy's life got super busy and she got a bf so she doesnt have time to play anymore

>tfw other fembot buddy is depressed and life is in upheaval so she cant play vidya either

>tfw very little vidya time anyway because of college online summer classes

I just want one of my Ako gf's to live close enough to be a real life gf.

i hate that everytime i meet a fembot we really like eachother and want to be together but live hours away.
>>
>>29268784
how about you pretend its not a "fembot" and just a friend

this friend goes through something and tells you that theyre "fine"

are you going to be a selfish needy cunt and pester them about it because you want to force them into your life or are you going to be a rational human being and let them think it through and tell you on their own when they think the time is right?
>>
When a girl texts you "I'm fine" after you ask "What's wrong?" , is it cool to call her?
>>
>>29268833
by just a friend I mean a friend you DONT want to fuck
>>
>>29268366
i'm a fat legbeard
does that count?
>>
File: 1465492937400.gif (36 KB, 200x146) Image search: [Google]
1465492937400.gif
36 KB, 200x146
Alternatively, robot feels

>Completely alone and dehabilitatingly depressed

Fuck you, fucking roasties
Ree
>>
>>29268856
not who you are replying to (im a guy)
but wanting to fuck is irrelevant when dealing with girls. like you are their friend first and foremost. so treat them with just as much support as how you would care about a guy friend.

the thing about wanting to fuck is that it is based on how physically attracted to you they are and how lewd you guys get sometimes.

dont talk to someone just because you want to fuck, look at them like a human being first. if you knew you couldnt have sex with them it is important that you would still be their close friend.
>>
>>29268918
im both of these

>>29268833
>>29268856

posters I was making the "just a friend" part more clear
>>
>>29268978
my b
i misread that so horribly, jesus i need sleep.

sorry for the mistaken (you)
please have another
>>
>>29268656
What's the difference, we're all normalfags, doesn't make a difference to what degree. The whole fembot label is ironic, didn't you know that?
>>
>>29267633
I started watching this yesterday. Not what I expected, really disappointing. 4/10.
>>
>>29269135
the difference is a chad to a beta you idiot

>>29269141
but ako is so relatable tho!
>>
>>29269156
I am a guy and rusian is so relatable
>tfw no ako gf
>>
>>29269184
>russian the basic idiot anime protag
>relatable

how come ako wants a normie and not a robot?
>>
>>29269211
he isnt kirito tho
he has no power fantasies and is loyal to his waifu
he is just a normal guy who likes vidya and is able to tolerate (and love) Ako unlike everyone else
>>
>>29269240
>has no power fantasies
>imagines his character to look like his irl self in-game
>also changes the way the other characters look to form his fantasy harem
>has a bunch of irl friends that he doesnt introduce to his gf cause she would embarrass him
>actively tries to change ako rather just accepting who she is

he is actually a douche, and Id prefer kirito over him
>>
>cuddling with boyfriend
>reach down his pants
>he holds me by the wrist and tells me "wait" then explains to me that he wants to do some roleplay
>he explains to me a scenario where I pretend to be an older sister to him
>play into it because always wanted to try roleplaying
>he ended up cumming a huge load all over his belly and face
>his nickname for me is now 'big sister'
>he continues to roleplay our story long after we had sex
>when he asks me for a sexual favor, he calls me 'big sister' and asks
>for example I'll be working on a homework assignment and he'll cuddle next to me and see if he can help me with my homework
>when I'm almost done he'll refer to me as big sister, then ask me if I can give him a handjob
>sexual acts are more about him now. giving him his 'first blowdjob' 'teaching him how to use a condom' 'him and his girlfriend are about to get serious and he wants to be prepared for sex by knowing how to last longer in bed'
>in the afterglow of sex he'll cuddle up next to me , kiss me on the cheek and say "I love you big sister. I wish I can have a girlfriend as nice as you"

It's really starting to creep me out. I'm getting a bit sexually frustrated since we're not really having regular sex anymore. He hardly kisses me on the lips anymore because "brothers and sisters don't kiss" . He's a lot nicer in the sense he really is acting like a brother who wants to make his big sister happy. He's been baking me little desserts and buying me cute gifts.
>>
>>29269309
>for some reason playing as yourself in video games is wrong and a power fantasy (it's my avatar, i can make it look like me if i want without having an ego)
>has irl "friends" that he never talks to outside of class and he only talks to to fit in as a normie
>constantly tries to make ako be his real life girlfriend and is willing to go to lengths to help her
>visualizes the other characters because it's an ecchi and the show needs its boob quota
>>
>>29269348
he wants you to push him down and femdom him

tell him you wont do lewd stuff if he wont kiss you, thatll really get him and he'll blow his load much faster
>>
>>29269348
that's cute but creepy
that's such a mixed bag of good and bad things
>>
>>29269156
> the difference is a chad to a beta you idiot
Not really, us fembots have love lives and friends, we're totally normalfags for sure!
>>
>>29269372
>is more concerned about being a normie than caring for his gf
>considers her gfs personality a PROBLEM and thinks changing her is the same thing as helping her
>visualizes every girl he would fuck as different form their video game avatar but not his teacher because he wouldnt wanna fuck her

there is an real intentional reason its like that and the only reason you defend it is because youve equated yourself to this character and refuse to see and admit his flaws

he is vain as fuck for trying to CHANGE the girl who is head over heels for him and hes a dick for not trying to understand her feeling for him and CONSTANTLY trying to normalize their relationship which in HER eyes would mean making their relationship less than it is now
>>
>>29269443
so are regular robots, why are normalfags and robots considered different XDDDDDD
>>
>>29269449
>wants to help his gf fit into society
>wants her to succeed in life and school

He doesnt want to change who she is, he just wants to help her adapt to society so her life will be easier and less stressful. he wants to help her overcome her anxiety and other issues.

He genuinely loves Ako and is trying to help her. just because that involves adapting her to normie life doesnt mean he is trying to CHANGE who she is as a person.
>>
File: 1436055100538.jpg (42 KB, 495x636) Image search: [Google]
1436055100538.jpg
42 KB, 495x636
>he's been in Florida for ~5 months now
>slipping into depression again, suicidal, thinking about anorexia shit again, etc
>feeling sicker every day
>telling jokes about wanting to die but family ignores them
>can't get up the motivation to do anything most days, lots of lying in bed, taking a toll on my health. Parents yelling at me constantly to do things but I really really can't
>hate touching except him, long for the feeling of touch but only his
>horny as all fuck, masturbation isn't the same, forget what sex feels like
>I just want a hug now desu

I wanna be touched guys, I just wanna feel loved again. The next time we meet irl will be either in a month or so for only a week, or I may have to wait for 3+ months to see him again
>>
>>29269553
so if your girlfriend wanted you to stop being an introvert and wanted you to leave your comfort zone because SHE thinks shes making you better and wants to lead you into the life SHE wants you would go with it?

thats stupid and the way you think is arrogant

youre not a robot and you should leave
>>
>>29269465
No silly, actual robots have no friends and no love life, us fembots are just poking fun at them and have friends and people that love us!
>>
>>29269553
What anime are you guys talking about
>>
>>29269604
so do "actual robots" you didnt think anyone here was being serious did you?

oh anon...
>>
>>29269602
If i could not tell the difference between the game world and the real world, yes i would want her to push me out of my comfort zone.
desu if I had a gf i loved I would do almost anything for her. If I trusted her enough I would definitely let her push me out of my comfort zone.

>>29269607
netoge no yome
>>
>>29269625
Ah, i see that you've recently come from reddit and think that people are just joking! But that's wrong! There are actually people here with nothing and nobody, unlike us fembots!
>>
>>29269594

Would you accept a hug from a clean emphatic looking human that practices good hygiene and food safety?
>>
>>29269675
if they werent just joking then how come youre here silly?

either real robots are the same way or youre not a fembot

im not familiar with reddit, is that what its like there? maybe you should just go back since it seems more your speed?
>>
>>29269720
>if they werent just joking then how come youre here silly?
For attention and to feel like a special snowflake, i am a woman after all!
>either real robots are the same way or youre not a fembot
That logic doesn't quite follow, but that's alright, because as females we could never truly comprehend isolation and loneliness!
>>
File: 6565470.jpg (478 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
6565470.jpg
478 KB, 900x1200
>>29269672
I can see why you relate to him if you think that way

I would never let my bf change me just because he doesnt believe I can live a fulfilling life with just his love and my interests

if you have to mold and change someone in order to love them you should just go and find someone who fits your type in the first place

ako should be with 8-man
>>
>>29269696
Lol sure, I think you just helped me figure out why I don't want to touch the people around me that I know
>>
>>29269404

Yes.

He's an only child . He's super cuddly with me and talks with a lot simpler English. Begs for sexual favors as if he's begging for a cookie or something.

him: big sister, I'm having trouble sleeping. Can you help me?
me: I've already shown you how to do that. You can do that on your own.
him: but I like it better when you do it. I can't make it feel as good as when you do it.

outside of sex he acts a bit dimwitted and more innocent. He wants plenty of hugs and kisses on the cheek. He wants to be tucked in. I feel very wrong about it. I'm taller than him and he's really young looking so he fits very well into the little brother role. I understand if he wanted me to be a step sister, but he said he would prefer a blood related sister because the taboo aspect makes it hotter and the love would be more pure.

I'm planning on telling him to stop the roleplay act because it's creeping me out. He tries to reward me by eating me out and fingering me, but I don't always want that.
>>
>>29269772
>For attention and to feel like a special snowflake, i am a woman after all!
so then everyone IS joking and theyre not here because they actually feel this way they just want to fit in
>as females we could never truly comprehend isolation and loneliness!
how can you understand and comprehend it if youre claiming that we cant? it doesnt make sense unless youre just talking out your ass and trying to perpetuate a stereotype
>>
File: 1464809084379.jpg (138 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1464809084379.jpg
138 KB, 1136x640
>tfw no boyfriend to be the tank to my healer
>>
File: myb.jpg (17 KB, 540x549) Image search: [Google]
myb.jpg
17 KB, 540x549
>>29269826
>tfw the mage doesnt have a counterpart

boo who do I get to love?
>>
>>29269826
>when your gf wants to play the healer when it's the more difficult/stressful role
>when she can't join the raid cause they need strong healers
>when she could've joined as dps because they need you as a healer

Yo just let me fuckin heal
>>
>>29269811
> so then everyone IS joking and theyre not here because they actually feel this way they just want to fit in
No silly, only the women, because us women have drastically and fundamentally social dynamics and lifestyle outcomes from men!
> how can you understand and comprehend it if youre claiming that we cant?
That's like asking how you can know that a rocket scientist understands rocket science if you yourself don't understand rocket science! Clearly there's a difference in lifestyle between someone who has friends and lovers (us fembots) and someone who has nothing and no one and never leaves the house (actual robots)!
>>
File: 1458749469300.jpg (321 KB, 640x750) Image search: [Google]
1458749469300.jpg
321 KB, 640x750
>>29269826
>tfw tanking for fembot healer
>>
>>29269826
Healing requires skill, just put women on ranged dps
>>
>>29269882
>Clearly there's a difference in lifestyle between someone who has friends and lovers (us fembots) and someone who has nothing and no one and never leaves the house (actual robots)!
unless they also have nothing, no one, and never leave the house

anyone can LEARN rocket science given enough time and anyone CAN be isolated and alone if they have fears and have a difficulty meeting people

you just saying that we cant just because YOU arent is wrong, youre just bitter because you dont have anyone, why cant you accept that other people dont have anyone either?

its the fucking laziness to improve and find someone and the envy of those who you think have it easier but couldnt possibly understand
>>
>>29269843
get a marksman or ranger gf

I can also see a mage and knight as a qt couple
>>
>>29269779
>thinking that a good partner doesnt constantly challenge you to better yourself while encouraging and accepting you along the way.

it's like you want to be a robot forever and dont want to get out of this place someday and be happy.

also
>implying you can love someone just because they are you're type and not because of the emotional connection you share

he doenst want to change her so that he can love her, he already does love her. that's why he's trying to change her, because he cares about her and wants to help her.
>>
>>29269826
Are there even any good, recent games where you can do that?
>>
>>29269965
What are you taking about silly, I'm a fembot so i have tons of friends and I'm really normal!!
>>
>>29269995
>it's like you want to be a robot forever and dont want to get out of this place someday and be happy.
>implying im not happy
>implying ako isnt happy

>he doenst want to change her so that he can love her, he already does love her. that's why he's trying to change her, because he cares about her and wants to help her.

thats your biased opinion because you see yourself in him, in REAL people relationships you get with someone because you like them for who they ARE and if they dont act the way you like you LEAVE rather than try to change them

he doesnt love her he WANTS to love her, so hes making her into a stacie when she doesnt WANT to be a stacie

he sees a problem in the way shes living and wants to change her because he wants to be with her, rather than just accepting her and being with her regardless
>>
>>29270012
wow isnt very good but it is the best available option imho

tree of savior is literally LA from netoge, but it's grindy, imbalanced and a dead game.

other than those two, not really
>>
>>29269826
if you're the same "fem"anon from before....

spiral knights
>>
what is really like being on your period and how do you know when you're about to have it?

how are you so good at not accidentally bleeding on your panties?!
>>
>>29270012
>good

dunno but you can do that in lol, overmeme, and a few mmos
>>
>>29270043
Yeah WoW is the only real option I can think of, but I imagine it's dead as fuck right now. I used to have lots of fun 2manning every instance ever while leveling with my brother, we got so good at it, just pulling the entire instance and learning how to do each pull most effectively. Video games are just way more fun when using proper communication and team work.
>>
>>29270036
I respectfully disagree with you.

All of her friends realize that she has an unhealthy state of mind and everyone in the group wants to help her the same. it's not just Rusian.

he's not making her into a stacy, he is trying to help her get past her social issues and anxiety, just like the rest of their friends are trying to help her.

That's really rare for two people to fit perfectly and love eachother femanon. Im happy for you if you have found that but my limited understanding of relationships is that even the good ones arent perfect and couples grow as people with eachother. If someone does something you dont like, you dont abandon them and lose hope, you try to work through your differences.
>>
>>29270101
or you accept those differences and deal with them because you love your partner?
youre the type of person that THINKS the robot lifestyle is a problem when it isnt and thats why you THINK we need help
we dont, were content with living for our hobbies and dont WANT to act like regular normal people
we dont NEED to conform to societys expectations because we ARENT hurting anyone
if you cant accept someone you shouldnt try and brainwash them into being something theyre not
if your "friends" are trying to change you you should get away from them because thats NOT what friends do, the only reason ako doesnt is because she VERY dependent on them for social interaction AND her progress in the game
thats the reason she hasnt actually changed from the start of the anime to where we are now because shes firm in her beliefs and ISNT ashamed of her self like lucian and her friends are
ako isnt the one that needs to change, its everyone else in the club who needs to accept themselves
>>
I don't understand men that support circumcision.

My friend wanted to get his son circumcised so that he doesn't get bullied in school. His penis obviously not that ugly if he got married and had a kid. Reasons for circumcision are mostly always superficial or under the false pretense that it's healthier.
>>
>>29270184
Ako's issue isnt living for her hobbies, Rusian does that too. They both have the same love for vidya.
Rusian just wants her to know the difference between the game and real life. He wants to love the real Ako, not the in game Ako.
They havent tried to brainwash Ako either, they have just tried to get her out of her comfort zone in healthy safe ways. They want to help her, not turn her into stacy

sure pig-chan and Rusian dont like telling their normie friends about how they are huge nerds, but even Rusian started off in episode one by telling them he is a huge otaku and proud. Just like how im not ashamed of my gunpla collection or that I play WoW.

Femanon, what are your hobbies if you dont mind me asking? I'm just curious what you're like.
>>
>>29270224
im circumcised and my dick is healthy. I have enough foreskin to cover my glans but not enough that I am uncut or have phimosis.

just get it done right and it is problem free.
>>
>>29270259
>love for vidya
>remains trash that never improves and just drags every group down
fucking retarded roastie whores stay out of my gaems
>>
>>29270269

If you get phimosis, you use a prescribed cream and do stretching exercises.

" I have enough foreskin..."

but wouldn't you rather have all of your foreskin so that the head of your penis isn't chaffing against your underwear when you walk? is the head of your penis all dry and covered in scratches?
>>
>>29270294
not everyone is a min-maxer power player anon. have fun with your e-sports.
>>
>>29270269

"I was cut and turned out okay so people who complain about circumcision need to be quiet about it"

doesn't change the fact that a permanent and unnecessary surgery is being done on defenseless infants.
>>
>>29268656
>fembots only have one bf
No, stacies have a bf. Fuck off stacy.
>>
>>29270311
>not everyone is a min-maxer power player anon
yeah and those who arent need to FUCKING LEAVE
>>
>>29270259
no he doesnt if you live for your hobbies you ARENT ashamed of them, to ako her game self is AS real as her video game self and in her eyes they ARE in a real relationship
not in lucians
and they havent brainwashed her but theyve TRIED
if ako was social and cared less about her hobbies and more about what others think she WOULD be a stacie, there is no middle ground for her because she looks pretty
she is either an isolated social outcast who never speaks to anyone OR a pretty social queen bee with lots of friends and a bf
I mean look at piggy who tries her HARDEST to keep an "image" to please others in her real life and is only happy and nice when in the club, or the prez who doesnt have any other friends dispute being rich and having power, or lucian who acts embarrassed to show his friends that he FUCKING PLAYS A VIDEO GAME, WOW SUPER LAME WHAT ARE YOU A NERD LOL WHO PLAYS VIDEO GAMES IN HIGHSCHOOL
Im a neet who only talks to people online anyway
>>
>Have r9k tier virgin gf
>hates hugging
>hates kissing
>hates lovey dovey stuff
>doesn't really care for sex
>still do those things but nowhere near the level of as in with past gf's

I just want a girl to cuddle with, she seems like she rather be alone or with someone else.
>>
>>29270304
n-no... it's not at all dry and scratchy.
it doesnt chafe either. that sounds like an underwear problem.

my cock is really clean and tb h really nice.

I am very content with my amount of foreskin and dont wish for any more.

t. 7x6
>>
File: 1434956630463.jpg (15 KB, 207x244) Image search: [Google]
1434956630463.jpg
15 KB, 207x244
>guy I like has a gf
>he's probably being fucked by her right now
>>
>>29270329
fembots have bfs few bfs because fembots are basically normies and stacies are chads

a REAL robot who is female doesnt identify as a fembot and considers herself JUST a robot

there are no "female robots" because anyone who needs to use that is using it for attention

there are just robots (male and female), normies (male)/fembots (female), and chads (male)/ stacies (female)

robots dont have bfs or gfs, normies and fembots DO, chads and stacies have many
>>
>>29270378
what, like in the butt with a strap-on?
>>
>>29270392
As in riding him.
>>
>seen brother's penis growing up
>he's uncircumcised and never thought it looked weird (didn't even know circumcision was a thing)
>I just t thought it looks like a penis
>go to highschool party
>people who have never seen an uncut penis before start talking shit about how uncut guys have ugly smelly dirty looking dicks
>guys who have been cut jump in and say they're cut and proud and will circumcision their son
>think about how brainwashed these guys to put a baby through a traumatic reason to 'make girls happy'
>ask a cut guy if he can show me his penis ( I didn't ask in front of everyone) because I have never seen a cut guy before
>we go into a secluded bedroom for privacy
>he shows me his cut penis, the head looks very sad looking
>tell him he can put it away now

Americans be crazy
>>
>>29270337
but what are your hobbies femanon?

and what is lucian, i'm lost as to who that is.

Rusian (lucian?) just wants to help Ako in the only ways he knows how, because he loves her. that's all im trying to say.
>>
how would a cut guy know that their penis isn't dry looking if they never compared it to an uncut guy's penis?
>>
>>29270428
basic vidya and weab shit but I dont matter
lucian is basically the american verison of rusian
and thats a misscommunication, lucian judges ako and sees the need to help her, she NEVER asked to be changed and the only reason she agreed to the club is because they would get to hang out and play LA together thats ALL the club is to her nothing more, unlike with him who thinks its something he can use to change her
basically you think changing and helping someone is the same thing when its NOT, just because its seen as a good thing to be social and normal doesnt mean everyone HAS to be that way
and I reiterate lucian DOESNT deserve ako who doesnt see any flaws in him and ONLY wants to be with him, hes a piece of shit self insert who just gets handed the perfect representation of a fembot because hes the main character
real life doesnt work like that and if you got a fembot gf and tried to make her into a normie she would leave you, and rightfully so
>>
>>29270494
Master started the club with the sole purpose to "fix" Ako, and that was master's plan not Rusian's.

In my experience with fembots, they dont want to leave me when i suggest normie things. Just being accepting of who they are and genuinely caring about their feelings is all that they want in me. But if they are not thinking clearly and are having issues similar to Ako's I have flat out told them that and talked them through things until they have calmed down.

in my expirience fembots want a normie/Rusian bf. A guy who is a nerdy normie who cares about them.
>>
>>29270566
I see it more as masters way of asking them to hang out afterschool AND play la, lucian is the one that is going all out and actively trying to get her to change, hell not even piggy is that adamant about her

but thats just you making normie suggestions you ARENT telling them that being a shut-in or being introverted is a PROBLEM (like lucian does) and that they should care less about their hobbies and more about their social lives (again like lucian does to ako)

but if you told a fembot that she should be going outside everyday instead of playing whatever video games she likes or whatever anime shes watching, she would tell you to fuck off

akos "issues" are that she is forced to associate with asshole normies who dont accept her as someone who doesnt want to be just another regular person

what the anime SHOULD be about is her leaving this group where she is bullied into thinking her way of life and her personality is shit and her finding someone that actually likes her
>>
>>29270628
femanon, i dont mean to be disrespectful but you sound like you are projecting.

Rusian's focus is trying to get Ako to realize that LA and the real world are seperate. It is the other girls in the group who are trying to get Ako to socialize. especially with pink-hair-girl.

Rusian just wants Ako to be his real life girlfriend and not have their relationship tied down to the game. He even sat down and played it when he was sitting right next to her on the day they both skipped school.

he doesnt try to shake her from her hobbies. that is the other girls that do that. He just wants Ako to like HIM and not his game-self.

and she is not getting bullied by the rest of the group. though she can be a pretty nasty bully to pig-chan, like when she made fun of her for being poor and ill-mannered.
>>
>>29267745
>actually bought overmeme
into the trash where you belong
>>
File: Me_IRL.jpg (237 KB, 2354x1444) Image search: [Google]
Me_IRL.jpg
237 KB, 2354x1444
This scene made me realize how similar I am to rusian
>>
>>29270700
to ako theyre ONE AND THE SAME

the only reason its a problem is because lucian is embarrassed about it himself

even if they are seperate it doesnt matter that ako doesnt see it that way because for one it makes her HAPPY shes fucking happy with her way of life and he is actively trying to take that away.

two SHE ISNT HURTING ANYONE, her way of life doesnt affect anyone but her self, shes still healthy, she still eats, and most importantly SHES HAPPY

he IS trying to shake her from her hobbies, hes saying that LA isnt as important as the real life, and to HER thats NOT true

she DOES get bullied by the group, imagine if you openly told your friends you use /r9k/ (because you arent ashamed of it like ako isnt ashamed of la) and then they told you that its not as important as you think of it and that you spend too much time on it

sure THEY think its a problem but why the fuck would you mock someones hobbies and interests, thats bullshit
>>
>>29270804
>implying my best friends dont know i use r9k
>implying there isnt banter that results from this

the whole group is obsessed with LA though, they dont want her to stop playing, they want her to realize that IRL is not the same as in the game.

and doing well in school IS more important than playing the game.

also she almost hurt that one teacher when she whipped out that staff and almost hit her.

No one in the group has mocked anyone elses hobbies.
>>
>>29270861
then you should leave your "friends" because friends dont shit talk eachothers interests

and if she realizes that she WILL be unhappy because then she has nothing else

doing well in school is only important in YOUR eyes because you want to be a normie, it isnt necessary to be successful it isnt even necessary to have a normal life

her doing that to the teacher is just jealousy but THAT isnt a problem theyre trying to fix because normal people have jelousy, it IS a problem but normal people have a warped sense of priorities and think that her escapism is more important when its not

normies DONT deserve female robots and should just be with other normies. I would never be with a normie who wanted to "fix" me, I like who I am and if they didnt I would get away from them
>>
>>29270061
We use super absorbant pads!
>tfw not absorbant enough to peepee in
>>
File: 1464119405023.png (116 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
1464119405023.png
116 KB, 297x333
Where should I look if I want to meet a boring girl who just plays video games all day like I do?

Dating websites are too full of normies.
>>
>>29271104
/r9k/. and don't be a lame faggot about it, like you're doing now, "innocently" asking where to find the type of girl you want. just say it plainly and honestly.
>>
kill yourself you leech you get life handed to you why the fuck are you here?
>>
>>29271021
>friends dont shit talk eachother's interests
well... maybe not your friends, but my closest friend were always the ones who had the saltiest bants. Good friends, in my experience, dont have the same values or point of views as you do. Good friends arent a hugbox but are instead willing to argue without rancor about how they think about something, with complete honesty and the negativity that is included with honesty.

and doing well in school is very important. Did Ako ever once consider the morality of just assuming that Rusian would financially take care of her? she just expects him to be the wage slave beta bux for her. That is pretty selfish behavior that I doubt you condone.

friends dont encourage friends to be neets, just like how friends dont encourage friends to do drugs or make other bad choices. A good friend will tell you when they think you are wrong, and will consider your opinion when you do the same.
>>
>>29271104
just lurk these threads, trap threads, ideal bf/gf threads, check /soc/ for weeb/shut-in threads

have a skype or steam account and throwaway ones just in case youre afraid of getting catfished

and show an interest, dont just post >tfw no gf and >be my gf plz because NO ONE responds to those

EVERYONE hates people that say the "arent good at conversation" so actually be interesting or else you wont find someone who will like you
>>
>>29271127
thats wrong, im not going to go and find a hard left wing sjw to hang out with cause of the banter, you NEED common interests and feelings in order to be good friends, you can argue about things but good friends dont straight up tell you that your hobbies, interests, and personality need to change
everyone in life IS selfish, some people are just more adamant about it, and even with out a highschool diploma she will be able to get a regular job with a ged and going to a trade school, just because you dont know how to go through life with minimum effort doesnt mean others cant
you see neets as a bad thing but as long as they are happy being neets its better than being a social person who is miserable, I have two friends who tell me that the only time theyre happy is when I hang out with them and Im a neet who is happy every day of my life, being a neet isnt a bad thing unless you look down on others
youre an arrogant judgmental dick, just like lucian
>>
>>29270424
They always look dry and sad to me, uncut looks the same as my skin down there, looks happier and more sensitive to me
>>
>>29271235
I think you replied to the wrong person and meant for >>29271141

I have hard left wing and hard right wing friends, not because of the banter alone but because they are good people. They just happen to have very different views than me and that only deepends the friendship.

her neglecting school and forcing herself to need a GED later in life is only hurting her. Ako's friends are trying to help her and are doing the right thing.

But I definitely agree with you on your last point; I am an arrogant, judgmental, prick.
>>
>tfw no short, chubby, bearded, hairy, nonwhite, down-to-earth, sweet, high functioning alcoholic, blue collar, HHKV bf with patrician taste in music
>>
>>29270061
It has a pretty regular schedule for most girls, I would put on a pad (cup now) the day before and wait. Now I use something called a diva cup (which you can look up) but it's basically a silicone cup that collects the blood, you don't feel it if it's in right, and best of all it's not dry/irritating like using tampons/pads which are like paper towels in the level of dryness I guess. Pads made the blood sit against me and I got butt acne and super irritation if I shaved recently from chafing. Tampons were just pretty ineffective because I have a very very heavy flow and the constant bathroom breaks and the threat of TSS (toxic shock syndrome, basically a staph infection I think, your organs shut down) were annoying and I'm lazy

As far as what it feels like.... It's not like pee, if you wear a pad/bleed in your panties I think the consistency is similar to liquid diarrhea? You feel it flow out of your vagina though, for me it's like a trickle and I frequently can't tell if there's blood or I'm wet so I might have to check myself more around that time (which I think is seminormal). Warm, sloshy, like wet socks but a little mushy and it dries on you if you leave it, but it's not crusty. With the diva cup/tampons it's not a sexual feeling (unless you're horny I guess) to pull it out/put it in. Like the same as wiping your ass or scratching your balls isn't sexual unless you let it turn that way. When I dump the diva cup I find it fun to see the blood, like how it splats on the shower floor, or slowly mixes with the water, but I'm weirdly interested in anatomy/gore shit so I might be super weird, idk
>>
>>29271447
I didn't include cramps, but for me those feel like I did a shit load of crunches and I'm also going to shit myself. Which brings me to another thing, period shits. During your period a hormone is sent to your uterus to squeegee itself like a motherfucker, but some girls get them sent to their bowels too. So some girls get hella diarrhea/wet shits during that time. I don't really notice anymore desu, and for me they're only like the first couple days before my body fixes its shit (pun intended)

I think that's everything? I dunno, my hips hurt during that time a while ago, but now they just hurt all the time so whatever
>>
My bf has been really busy with work lately and doesnt give me attention a lot. This dude from uni asked me out for lunch yesterday. Kinda considering it :/
>>
>>29270709
someone's butt jelly they are too poor to buy overwatch and/or a decent gaming pc.
>>
>>29271521
go for it but remember if he pays for yourmeal you are morally obliged to at least suckle his schlong
>>
>>29271521
worthless whore. try just having not constant attention all the fucking time for a change you stupid bitch.
>>
>>29271521
Noo don't do it you roastie!
>>
File: specs.png (9 KB, 475x168) Image search: [Google]
specs.png
9 KB, 475x168
>>29271531
How does it feel to be wrong?
I dropped $80 on soap today
Money is not stopping me from buying overmeme
It's that the game is complete shit
Notice how only women and normalfags like it
>>
>>29271531
Where'd you go roastie?
Feelin a lil BTFO?
Fuck off my board, whore
>>
File: evilboobies.gif (2 MB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
evilboobies.gif
2 MB, 540x304
Fembot feel I am currently having:
>sick, chest hurts, back hurts, overall feeling of soreness everywhere
>putting on lotion, touched my boob
>weird dull pain, wtf?
>feel again
>discover 50% of overall soreness and back pain is from boobs
>wtf, never had sore breasts before
>dumbass, heavy-ass boobs
>cut them off pls

It's been a post-puberty life-long dream of mine to have had a flatish chest and now I only yearn for it more. Not even fat, so I can't lose weight and get rid of them. I'd look good flat I think, but now I know it'd be less painful, damn. I don't want reduction scars either, life is shit
>>
>>29272017
Non fembot specific feel:
>can't breathe through nose because it's clogged
>can't breathe through mouth because sore throat
>just want to go to sleep
This is shit
>>
>>29272017
Be my gf and let me get you the best surgeon in the country
Hell, we could go to Korea and get one there
Waddya say?
>>
>>29272060
Sounds like a plan my man
>>
>>29272114
>my man
That made me feel
No one has ever called me theirs
Contact?
>>
To all summerfags
fembot is robot pretending to be a girl
a fag(as in gay)
a boy on HRT(tranny)
The more you know
>>
>>29272245
You don't know my life
>>
>>29269994
Me and my bf are actually mage/knight, respectively. It's pretty great.
>>
>>29271531
>actually buys into a meme game that was hyped to shit and has no redeeming qualities whatsoever
2/10 made me use both hands to reply
>>
>>29268541
you have nothing to apologise for though?
>>
>>29272245
oblivious the fat neckbeards are so lonely they need to pretend to be girls to get easy attention.
>>
File: 1462122216507.png (1 MB, 4352x6000) Image search: [Google]
1462122216507.png
1 MB, 4352x6000
>tfw you want a bf with self control, i.e., doesn't masturbate and is a virgin
If I can do it for twenty years, I want a bf who can do it too.
>>
File: 1463829945290.jpg (156 KB, 850x1092) Image search: [Google]
1463829945290.jpg
156 KB, 850x1092
>tfw no shota son or bf to sexually train
why even live aymore

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1BmBfPqmuRB
>>
>>29268313
>in college
> too busy

This is why I hate all of you.
>>
>>29273378
Oh, my word...

Going to need a moment here. Jesus.
>>
>>29273378
>>tfw no shota son or bf to sexually train
location?
>>
>>29273509
birmingham
>>
>>29273595
>birmingham
can you import me from mainland europe?
>>
>>29273615
how do i get money for that
>>
File: 1463014847398.jpg (348 KB, 850x1202) Image search: [Google]
1463014847398.jpg
348 KB, 850x1202
>tfw no bf so you made up an imaginary bf
>tfw your imaginary bf loves you eternally but you just feel sad inside
>>
>>29273654
>how do i get money for that
uhh i am sure there is some solution. my skype is: offthat2
>>
File: lamulana_Boxshot.jpg (374 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
lamulana_Boxshot.jpg
374 KB, 480x600
>>29268541

What in the actual fuck? What's wrong with you bitch?
>>
File: 1465848882451.jpg (161 KB, 586x1085) Image search: [Google]
1465848882451.jpg
161 KB, 586x1085
>tfw your boyfriend is in an open relationship and he doesn't realise it
>tfw Chad's cock is so thick that your boyfriend doesn't get you off anymore
>>
>>29273693
maybe i could be your (real) bf instead
>>
>>29273378
Well. That was hot as shit I am from Midland UK.
>>
File: 1453641464237.jpg (13 KB, 249x213) Image search: [Google]
1453641464237.jpg
13 KB, 249x213
>>29267633
>all these fembots flirting with robots
take this stuff somewhere else, i dont want feel pathetic all over again.
>>
>>29268364
You should eat as you were normally eating before, going without food will do more harm than good.
>>
anyone else here had to share a room with their brother?

We shared a bunk bed and almost every night I would him fapping for a few minutes. Then I would hear him pull out some tissues and he would get up to clean up in the bathroom.
>>
>>29269808
Sit him down and have a serious chat about what you both want from sex. Try to make your complaints without anger and such as to not make him feel threatened. I imagine you two have good communication, so just make your desires be clear and encourage him to talk about his desires as well.
>>
>>29274884
why didn't you help him out when he was fapping? what kind of a sister are you?
>>
File: 1412449567865.gif (453 KB, 280x207) Image search: [Google]
1412449567865.gif
453 KB, 280x207
>>29269348
>I love you big sister. I wish I can have a girlfriend as nice as you
>>
>>29273408

College is a lot of work . Assignments involve physical labor, internships, interviewing people in the work force, 10+ page papers, figuring out the price of buildings , management ,making 5 minute short films, etc.

It's not always going to be doing every even numbered math problem in a text book.
>>
>>29275151

Because that's gross and I was old enough to not be all "ONIICHAN what are you doing? Can I try?!!!" I slept with ear plugs on so I didn't have to deal with the noise, but since we shared a bunk bed I could still feel the bed shaking.
>>
>>29271688
>16 GB RAM
>gtx 750
>not even TI
lol why you got this computer? it is piece of shite
>>
>>29271022
My period is extremely irregular, so I started to wear Tena protection panties.

I upgraded to the super protection ones because they can a liter of peepee no problem.
>>
File: 1464293310540.jpg (355 KB, 1900x908) Image search: [Google]
1464293310540.jpg
355 KB, 1900x908
>>29267633
> Failure to spend enough time on gameshas ever been a problem for the NEET basement dwellers of /r9k/.
> You have anyone in your life.
> You are female.
Does it male you feel good, to just blatantly lie on the Internet?
>>
>tfw chad doesn't want to fuck me
I'm a girl and I totally have a vagina
>>
>>29275927

I'm actually turned off by the Chad face and body type. Feels like I'm talking to an archetype whose only problems in life are very trivial (urgh. my phone is dying, but my charger is downstairs. I haven't had sex in one week! )

Super muscular body with well groomed hair and facial hair with super strong jawline and deep blue eyes is just uncanny. I would constantly worry about him being able to do better. I don't want my boyfriend to be the pretty one. If I'm in a relationship I want us to be seen as equals.
>>
Putting fembot in the title should be an autoban for the OP.
>>
File: 1454030401402.jpg (326 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454030401402.jpg
326 KB, 1280x720
>family going on vacation
>get invited along
>try on swimsuit, first time i've warn it in like 4 years
>it fits
>look down
>realize my pubes are sticking out the sides
>realize its not even leg hair or side hair that I missed, its straight up my gigantic bush being flattened and pushed out the sides
>realize that its been like a good 12 months since I even bothered trimming

God, why am I terrible with talking to people? maybe if i got a bf I'd be more inclined to keep up on my pubes.
>>
>>29276908
>tfw no pubey gf
>>
>>29275261
16gb is the best you can get
Why are roasties so retarded?
Cap your specs
>>
>>29276908
I go swimming with overgrown leg hair on full display, you'll be fine senpai
>>
>>29268541
This is too spooky considering I went through the same thing with my cousin.
>>
>>29268541
go ahead, and if he says its fine dont bring it back up

you probably gave him a couple of fetishes though and he might actually tell you that he wishes he could go back to that. if you bring it up, be prepared to deal with that
>>
Is it still acceptable to be in your 20's and still wear a colored shirt over your bikini when on a beach trip with friends?

I'm very insecure of my body. If I'm not comfortable dressing down to my underwear in front of my friends, then I'm not comfortable wearing a bikini with friends.

My usual outfit is a bikini top with a shirt over . My bottom is swim trunks.
>>
>>29278151
Of course it's acceptable, anon. Don' sweat it.
>>
>>29278263
this. only problem is that it amkes you stand out, which might be counter productive if you are insecure
>>
>>29273378
I found this really thoroughly disgusting, but I am so starved for affection that on some level I actually enjoyed it, and saved it for later. I hate myself.
>>
Fembots I want to lick all of your smelly buttholes

Let me lick your smelly butthole.
>>
The main reason why I don't like wearing skirts in public is because I've seen those upskirts videos you guys sometimes post.

This guy got caught trying to make an upskirt video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN__WQi9Wvc
>>
>>29278839
Nobody wants to see your fat hairy legs
Thank you for not wearing skirts
>>
>>29278839

Wear them anyway. Just be sure to keep your legs crossed when you see a suspicious Mexican.
>>
>>29278869
>Nobody wants to see your fat hairy legs
i do
>>
>>29278839

How likely do you think that is to happen to you? Why do roasties have such little ability to calculate risk?
>>
>>29278934

Risk is scary and I don't really feel like I have any reason to take them.

Maybe I would if this were the 1950's and I was more sure in the average man's ability to defend me/save me, but none of you guys would anymore ;_;
>>
>>29278959

So basically you're an overemotional babby?
>>
>>29278934

It's very easier nowadays to hide cameras in bags/suitcauses/backpacks/shoes/etc. Any time a guy is standing close to me I assume he's either looking down my shirt or using a camera to capture my butt. I also avoid cosplay as characters with a skirt at conventions. My friends have no problem wearing skirts at conventions, but I always worry that some guy has taken upskirts of them.
>>
>>29278916
same here tbdesu famalam
>>
>>29278995

Uh no? Why would you think that about me? Just cause I'm worried about having my privacy disrespected?
>>
>>29279227

Because you let your self expression be limited by fear of something that has a miniscule probability.
>>
File: 1425257791917.jpg (25 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1425257791917.jpg
25 KB, 400x462
>>29267633

so is Ako now debunked as the "fembot" waifu?
>attention whores
>have bfs and regular friends
>pretend to be robots when theyre really normies
>post here expecting robots to understand that they have it hard when they really dont

I fucking hate Ako for being a hypocrite at least the others dont pretend theyre not normies
>>
File: ppr.jpg (529 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
ppr.jpg
529 KB, 720x1280
Is it weird if i can only associate with women? I'm an asexual dude, was never interested in anything but platonic stuff. Even so, I can't strike up friendships with guys, something just feels off. Am I broken, robots?
>>
>>29280811
no youre just a cynical idiot who thinks hes better than he really is

you would rather be with someone you have the chance at being with romantically than someone you have no attraction towards

there is a difference between asexual and aromantic, dont pretend youre some sort of deep person when youre just as or even more shallow than the rest of us
>>
>>29280883
damn man what's wrong with you, why do you have to be so belligerent. idk the terms, asexual, aromantic, aero fucking plane, one of those. Closest I got to someone was giving them a hug and while that felt nice, that was it.

i'm just saying it's really hard to be friends with guys for some reason and that i can only be so with girls, my coworkers even make fun of me for it
>>
>>29280930

The "girls" in this thread are getting wet just reading your posts 2bh
>>
File: 54548957.jpg (29 KB, 568x876) Image search: [Google]
54548957.jpg
29 KB, 568x876
>>29280930
Is it weird if i can only associate with men? I'm an asexual girl (casual sex is okay right?) and was never interested in anything but platonic stuff. Even so, I can't strike up friendships with other girls, something just feels off. Am I broken, robots? I dunno girls are just SO MUCH DRAMA

thats what you are, stop labeling yourself and find people you have stuff in common with, dont pretend like it isnt YOUR fault you dont have friends
>>
>>29267633
My bf is a selfish piece of shit. Never wanted to meet his parents because of it. Might break up.

>says he loves me
>finding jobs in other states

>says we can't be together if he gets a job in another state

>keeps wanting me to meet his parents
>still opting for jobs in another state
>??????

Robots are literally retarded. Hope money gives him a loving relationship.
>>
File: CAM00078.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
CAM00078.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>29271521
Do it.

Everyone on r9k is so clingy and insecure that they very obviously project it onto women for being "whores", but in the end, relationshits aren't a big deal. I really think that being with lots of different people throughout ones life is imperative to personal growth. :)

This is coming from a man who has only had one girlfriend. I've had really drunk sex with one person one time since then.
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.