[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ap/ Autism Pals #25
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: logopenpals.png (5 KB, 181x65) Image search: [Google]
logopenpals.png
5 KB, 181x65
How are threads where we DON'T MEET EACH OTHER not allowed but daily omegle threads where robots meet each other are allowed edition

THIS IS NOT A /SOC/ THREAD
WE ARE NOT SWAPPING INFO/PICS
WE ARE NOT TRYING TO MEET EACH OTHER
WE ARE CREATING AND SHARING ORIGINAL CONTENT

Come talk about your qts, advise other autists how to hold conversations, improve your social skills, contribute to general Interpals banter, and become happy normies, or slightly happier robots.

***NEWFAGS READ THIS FIRST***
OP PASTEBIN WITH FAQS, SCRIPTS, PASTAS, INFOGRAPHICS & ADVICE:
http://pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Remember not to give your personal info out to crazies.

Old thread #24
>>29233421

Don't post a new thread:
>until the current thread is almost at the bump limit (50 posts short of it is too early)
>without including all of the info in the OP
>without linking the old thread
>>
Is it worth it to talk to grils without a profile pic? On one hand, high catfish potential, but on the other hand they are less likely to be attention whores
>>
>janitors delete autism pals but not fembot feels and omegle threads
>>
File: hiroshima.jpg (20 KB, 240x320) Image search: [Google]
hiroshima.jpg
20 KB, 240x320
>>29236031
Threadly reminder to hide /interpals/ threads and
report /interpals/ threads
until they go back to int or soc where they belong.
>>
I like this OP pasta:
>Like it or not, r9k is the autism containment board, and this is a self improvement thread for robots. Fuck /soc/ normies and their sympathisers.
>Sure leave up the 10000th whiny >tfwnogf or ""fembot"" troll thread and every other self pitying shitpost, but delete the one thread dedicated to self improvement and positivity.
>Don't reply to /le it's a soc thread/ trolls, they are false flags from normie scum trying to keep robots in their place and qt-less, and ""fembots"" scared they might lose their orbiters.

>>29236146
friendly reminder to kill yourself shithead, this is a thread for robots

>>29236109
Why high catfish? Would it be the other way around, someone trying to catfish would use a good looking fake picture.
>>
>tfw qt wants to see what my sperm looks like
>>
>>29236938
lulwat senpai
>>
I consider myself relatively average in looks, but I really suck at small talk and holding an average conversation with people, especially online. I also live in a pretty boring state (Alabama), is it worth signing up?
>>
>>29237171
Takes 5-10min to sign up. Run one of the scripts and play the waiting game
>>
>>29236109
actually the ones without profile pics are more likely to be real, theyre just shy. from my experience at least.
>>
just ran the crawler on 1000 pages after setting up a relatively minimalistic profile on this site.

i'm gonna go to bed, how many messages should i expect when i'm back?
>>
>>29237359
10-20 if you're white and average looking with a decent flag.
>>
>tgfw found a Ukrainian qt that's autistic about the Netherlands
>she asks my fb
>I ask her number instead

pls gods be kind to me
>>
help /r9k/ some old guy keeps looking at my profile. Like every other day I see him in the who recently viewed me list. Getting fucking creepy
>>
>>29238316
Block him then?
>>
>>29238341
I don't want to be rude. He hasn't done anything weird yet.
>>
Help!
How to break a uber conservative qt who is into me into sexting and nudes?
She admits she likes me a lot, but has rejected any sexual hints because ''she's never done this before''.
>>
>>29238534
Send your dick and convince her that she's dirty now so she might as well
>>
>>29238360
Rude or alive mate.
Pick one
>>
>>29239361
kek'd
>>29238316

Are you a gril? or are you a man. its 10x weirder if youre a dude and your profile is getting scoped out.
>>
Should I use my real pic?
>>
>>29240320
Yes

BLOXXXXXXSSDSFSDKFJBSKF
>>
File: 1.png (4 KB, 219x183) Image search: [Google]
1.png
4 KB, 219x183
Foreigners are already stroking my ego! I didn't know it would be this easy
>>
>>29240320
only if you're white. As a dirty asian, the only way I've managed to attract women is dressing up as Deadpool in my picture and it sucks because they're either turbo casual nerds or not cute..
>>
>>29241328
Yeah it's pretty grim. I've found though that sending messages out first gets decent replies back
>>
>>29241328
What if I am black?
>>
File: 1.jpg (8 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
8 KB, 204x247
Hello is this a good a site for finding a bf?
>>
>>29242913
If you want a million messages from pajeet and dirty turkish men, knock yourself out

ALSO FUCK OFF ROASTIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.