[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Walking to the gym. See three obese neckbeards with anime shirts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 600x300
Walking to the gym. See three obese neckbeards with anime shirts with food spills all over. Notice all the women watching in disgust

Seriously, robots, please stay indoors at all times
>>
>>29232541
hey at least they didn't have cold sores
>>
>>29232541
>>29232565
by the way i have a cold sore
>>
File: rage against the memes.gif (848 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
rage against the memes.gif
848 KB, 665x662
>>29232541
>fatties trying to get fit
>roasties making fun of them for trying to not be fatties
Fucking women are awful, kill them all.
>>
>>29232745

They weren't going to the gym, were holding ice creams
>>
File: daisy top kek.png (351 KB, 474x503) Image search: [Google]
daisy top kek.png
351 KB, 474x503
>>29232853

fucking kek I'm laffin
>>
>>29232541
>People try to improve themselves
>Oh no how awful

You are the worst type of Normalfag OP, please consider suicide.
>>
>>29232541
1.That was a mirror
2.It was your mirror image
>>
>>29232745
fatties lifting is honestly the dumbest thing
as if your joints and bones didn't face enough challenge
as if your gunk filled cardiovascular system is really prepared for that sort of trial
as if you'll actually put on an appreciable amount of muscle while eating at a reasonable calorie deficit

stick to low impact cardio or it's a dangerous waste of time
>>
>>29232541
the funny thing is, those guys probably don't even browse r9k
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.