[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADAM LANZA: details edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lanza.jpg (36 KB, 306x361) Image search: [Google]
lanza.jpg
36 KB, 306x361
please tell me anything you know about this guy

about his motivation his worldview his character his suffering and about his life in general
>>
He is the super syayin of robots
>>
>>29201592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLHCuzW3-uA

He called into some radio show. It pretty much sums up why he did what did
>>
>>29201592
Sandy Hook was a hoax.
>>
>>29201653
It doesn't to me.
HIs long standing obsession with mass shootings leads me to believe that his motivation was as much about resenting humanity as it was about pure anti-natalism.

He could have just suicided.
>>
He was brilliant, but I'd make the case that he was most certainly mentally ill. Not even the media bullshit kind either. He was very, very ill by the time he did the shooting. Probably a schizo
>>
i once heard that he castrated himself - does anyone know anything about that claim ?
>>
>>29201684
This. There's apparently even reason to doubt "Adam Lanza" is a real person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxTafqejV6k
>>
I am interested in dis...bump
>>
>>29201592
Just noticed the same group who did this documentary >>29201894 produced one on Adam himself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0tnYfBfzB0

Watching it now. Possibly of interest to you also.
>>
>>29201894
>almost 3 hours
saved for later, but for now can someone give me some quick highlights of this con theory?
>>
>inb4 that femanon that was obsessed with adam lanza shows up
>>
>>29201684
This. It was a false flag to further the gun control agenda.

>all social media accounts for parents of victims were created within the two months before the shooting

Hmmm
>>
>>29202081
Just a handful from memory; there are a lot of weird things to point out, and I recommend you watch the documentary when you get the chance:

- Many "parents" of the children supposedly killed were actually professional actors, as in, they work as actors, as listed on their resumes
- Several seem to have been caught on-camera rehearsing lines, getting into character or otherwise behaving as actors. Consider the behaviour of this "aggrieved" "parent": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKr-av9jVx8
- The supposedly dead children seem to have appeared, both separately and together, in other, unrelated photographs both before and after the supposed massacre
- Surveillance video obtained from a police cruiser shows no activity outside the school at the time the massacre supposedly took place
- Aerial video taken of the school after the "event" shows what is clearly a long line of people moving in a circle out one door and back in another, presumably staged to create the appearance of activity in front of cameras on the ground
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.