[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pals thread mods are great guys edition Like it or not, r9
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pals.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
pals.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
pals thread

mods are great guys edition

Like it or not, r9k is the autism containment board, and this is a self improvement thread for robots. Fuck /soc/ normies and their sympathisers.

Sure leave up the 10000th whiny >tfwnogf or ""fembot"" troll thread and every other self pitying shitpost, but delete the one thread dedicated to self improvement and positivity.

Come talk about your qts, advise other autists how to hold conversations, improve your social skills, contribute to general Interpals banter, and become happy normies, or slightly happier robots.

***NEWFAGS READ THIS FIRST***
OP PASTEBIN WITH FAQS, SCRIPTS, PASTAS, INFOGRAPHICS & ADVICE:
http://pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU

Remember not to give your personal info out to crazies.

Don't reply to /le it's a soc thread/ trolls, they are false flags from normie scum trying to keep robots in their place and qt-less, and ""fembots"" scared they might lose their orbiters.
>>
>This user's privacy settings do not allow you to contact them.
>This user's privacy settings do not allow you to view their profile.
Does that mean they blocked me? afaik they allow comments from my country

They even messaged me first and now I cna't reply
>>
>talk to girl one night
>eventually hit paragraph(s)-long responses going into essay tier
>never hear back after the next day
>this was three weeks now
Okay. I'll never understand female flakiness.
>>
/comfy/ is back up again. These threads are the best.
>>
>>29196334
if you can see their profile, they haven't blocked you
>>
>>29196389
some other people with sufficiently changeable IP address need to be willing to create them, I can't be around all the time..
>>
>>29196410
I can see their pics but not what they've written, it just says "privacy settings blah" where it would otherwise have the profile text.

huh, why did she even message me. Perhaps was too much autism condensed into in my single line reply.
>>
qt just said
> and you look really so friendly!

Is this good or a code word for beta face?
>>
>>29196511
you need to insult her to prove you aren't so friendly
>>
>>29196112

>talking to QT
>she asks why i filled out everything except the music section
>tell her my music taste is bad
>she doesn't believe it
>eventually i give in and send her this
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykW4rtW2eu0
>as a joke tell her i really like the sexual tension between the sisters
>qt was last online 15 minutes ago.

she's not coming back is she?
>>
>>29196856
were you beeing yourself?
>>
>>29196539
that wouldn't be nice I'm nice guy

>>29196856
it was worth it for that joke my man

15 mins isn't long though, at least she's offline rather than online and not responding
>>
File: mfw.webm (408 KB, 404x404) Image search: [Google]
mfw.webm
408 KB, 404x404
>>29196856
no shes not lad
>>
>>29196903
Nice guys finish last desu
>>
>>29196856
That's a great song though
>>
so you post images and girls around the world reply to you? interesting
how do they feel about height and hispanic ethnicities living in the states?
>>
I like browsing interpals sometimes just to see the kind of people that are on it - going through profiles and silently judging - and I got to ask why is it that unattractive women get multiple comments on their profile pics like "cute" and "looking sexy" from men? Are they just being nice? Or are they serious?
>>
>>29196112
>get qt to teach me Persian
>already know a good portion of the grammatical stuff, alphabet makes absolutely no sense
>gets angry when I don't respond or chat with them
>english is just bad enough to be cute, but you can still understand it
>waifu tier traits all around
>is Iranian muslim
>is still qt
>>
I can't register, they want a picture and I can't do that
>>
>>29199198
you don't own a camera or what?
>>
>>29199223
No I sperg out when my picture is taken and hate having to immortalize how horrible I look, even ID photos are a nightmare and I keep my passport locked in a box
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.