[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Daddy, why does my kindergarten teacher Miss Schlomostein
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: doh.jpg (96 KB, 878x768) Image search: [Google]
doh.jpg
96 KB, 878x768
>Daddy, why does my kindergarten teacher Miss Schlomostein say that I have to give up my pre-pubescent aryan maidenhood as reparations to Tyrone
>I told her that I was waiting for a traditional European marriage to a traditional European man but she started calling me a bigoted Nazi and said that if I didn't let every little boy of color run a train on my tiny ass then I might as well be a cross burning kkk plantation mistress>Daddy, why does my kindergarten teacher Miss Schlomostein say that I have to give up my pre-pubescent aryan maidenhood as reparations to Tyrone
>I told her that I was waiting for a traditional European marriage to a traditional European man but she started calling me a bigoted Nazi and said that if I didn't let every little boy of color run a train on my tiny ass then I might just as well be a cross burning kkk plantation mistress
>>
that picture is incredibly depressing
I keep forgetting why I'm on this planet
>>
File: fitparents1.png (244 KB, 1204x464) Image search: [Google]
fitparents1.png
244 KB, 1204x464
>>29188850
>>Daddy, why does my kindergarten teacher Miss Schlomostein say that I have to give up my pre-pubescent aryan maidenhood as reparations to Tyrone
>>I told her that I was waiting for a traditional European marriage to a traditional European man but she started calling me a bigoted Nazi and said that if I didn't let every little boy of color run a train on my tiny ass then I might just as well be a cross burning kkk plantation mistress
>>
Shit that never happens: the thread.
>>
>>29188835
they put herbs and spices on him haha.
>>
File: 1449135893295.jpg (95 KB, 630x853) Image search: [Google]
1449135893295.jpg
95 KB, 630x853
>>29188869
>Daddy, why does my kindergarten teacher Miss Schlomostein say that I have to give up my pre-pubescent aryan maidenhood as reparations to Tyrone
>I told her that I was waiting for a traditional European marriage to a traditional European man but she started calling me a bigoted Nazi and said that if I didn't let every little boy of color run a train on my tiny ass then I might just as well be a cross burning kkk plantation mistressss
>>
>>29188888
I bet it's itchy
Nice pents btw

Also
>that knife on the table
Man I really hope that it ended with just that pic

How do you even get a guy to do that?
Weird weird weird
>>
>>29188863
that sounds kinda like something /fit would do
>>
How many times are you going to create this same retarded thread?
>>
File: 1451258441929.jpg (102 KB, 500x516) Image search: [Google]
1451258441929.jpg
102 KB, 500x516
>>29188968
HOW MANY TIMES WILL TYRONE TAKE MY PREPUBESCENT ARYAN MAIDENHOOD
>>
>>29188835
>I posted it again

>>29181309
>>29181004
>>29160513

This thread was shitty the first three times you posted it. It's still shitty.
>>
>>29188937
probably the highest get i've gotten, hmm.
>Man I really hope that it ended with just that pic
who would eat raw human? that's just gross and I don't see a over large enough in that kitchen ti handle him.
>How do you even get a guy to do that?
probably some pretty intense emotional abuse i reckon.
>>
File: 1448422599907.jpg (109 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
1448422599907.jpg
109 KB, 792x550
>>29189057
>This thread was shitty the first three times you posted it. It's still shitty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.